Angel of Music ( TaehyungXRea...

De bangtanbutt

Deformed since a young age, a bitter man known only as the Phantom lives in the sewers underneath the Paris O... Mai multe

Chapter 1- Think of me
Chapter 2- Angel of music
chapter 3- Music of the night
chapter 4- Stranger than you dreamt it
chapter 5-Notes
chapter 6-Masked
chapter 7-All I ask of you
Chapter 8:Learn to be lonely
Chapter 9 -No one would listen
chapter 10- Journey to the cemetery
Chapter 11- The sword fight
chapter 12-you are the one
Chapter13-I love you
Chapter14 - poor fool, he makes me laugh.
chapter 15- The trio's arrival
Chapter 16-What a dreadful place!
Chapter 17-look with your heart
Chapter 18- Beneath the moonless sky
Chapter 19- Dear old friend
Chapter20- 'till I hear you sing once more
Chapter 21-Like old times
Chapter 22-This is me
Chapter 23-Beautiful
Chapter 25-Baby mine
chapter 26-La Seine and I
Chapter 27-Evermore
Chapter 28-The same old argument
chapter 29-Why does she love me?
Chapter 30-Devil take the hindsmost
Chapter 31-Loving you keeps me alive
Chapter 32-No one knows who I am
Chapter 33- Once upon another time
Chapter 34-Secret revealed
Chapter 35- In his eyes
Chapter 36-A perfect life
Chapter 37- Only for You
Chapter 38- If I said I loved you
chapter 39-The heart is slow to learn
Chapter 40- Before the performance
Chapter 41-Rewrite the stars
Chapter 42- Masquerade
Chapter 43-The longer I Live
Chapter 44-please dont make me love you
Chapter 45-love never dies
Chapter 46-Tightrope
Fanart❤❤

Chapter 24- The Phantom confronts

1.1K 81 3
De bangtanbutt

Evening comes that very same day, and taehyung and taeyeon are inviting themselves to their magical and musical world. Taeyeon was seen as a pure artist in taehyung's eyes.she had shown him how she plays, how easily she is to read music, and even some pieces she has composed herself. Not only has she shown him her piano playing skills, but she has even sang for him, and by God it was like his spirit and y/n's voice were in one combined. The thought that yelled in the back of taehyung's head just screamed loudly. Little by little he founds more hints of it being a possibility. She found his world beautiful, so very beautiful. And she was beautiful, perhaps too beautiful, what he suspects cannot be, and yet somehow it can be. They both see the very same way.

There was just no way jungkook could be the father.... No way..... She had absolutely none of his characteristics or liked anything he liked, if anything the young girl admitted her 'father ' didn't really like her playing piano and thought it be better if she could perhaps indulge herself in the art of ballet, but the good and very persuasive y/n managed to convince jungkook to let taeyeon continue playing.

"Taehyung?" Little taeyeon said softly, sitting beside him on the piano bench " why do you wear that mask all of the time ?" Her curiosity came out finally. It was only a matter of time before she asked. He had only hoped that time would be longer.

" I..." He began saying softly " I use it to hide." He turned to face the tiny girl " the world wouldn't like me showing my face around "

"Are you ugly?" She asked, her sense of vocabulary not too advanced to put it in different words, but he knew she didn't mean much of it. If anything it made him chuckle " oh yes, very ugly ."

She giggled softly " can I see?" She asked curiously, her black eyes looking at his porcelain mask.

He looked fearfully. He has never shown his face to someone else besides Y/n. He was scared of being laugh at and ridiculed. Though, this was a mere child.Y/n's child. That woman that was pure and kind, and not a single bad bone in her body, and she has done a good job raising her daughter, marvelous even. If taeyeon was anything like her mother, surely she wouldn't scream in fear at his horrible ugliness.

"Are you sure?" He asked her " it's very scary."

"I'm a brave girl" taeyeon said proudly " I'm not afraid of anything!" She declared.

Taehyung didn't answer,but instead smiled softly at her. He turned his head away from her, and undid the string from behind his head.

With a quick breath he turned back to the young child, his face fully bared. The same scarred an ripped face. The marks that never disappeared with time. The painfully stretched skin across his bones.

The young girl looked at him horrified. She began to scream loudly, and all his fears and anxieties came true . "no no no!" He tried to reach out for her , but she jumped off the bench and ran down the bridge and into the candle lit tunnel ways.

Why did he expect much from people?he shouldn't have brought his hopes up.

~~~~~

Y/n was in her room with Joseph,talking to each other about some performances that he was in, when the door to her room swung open in a sudden burst, and in ran a trembling and crying child.

"Mama!" Taeyeon cried, and fell into the lap and safety of her mother."it's horrible!"

Y/n held her daughter close, confused on her fear and outburst " there there baby" she soothed her child " what happened?" She asked.

"Taehyung pulled a terrible prank on me!" Taeyeon calmed her crying, now standing upright and rubbing her eyes." I asked if I could see behind his mask and he scared me with a face that he made with stage makeup."

Y/n bit her bottom lip " oh dear, he didn't mean no harm" she said softly. She could only imagine the pain Taehyung is going through after seeing the terrified look of her daughters face after seeing his.

" Did you think I wouldn't know?!" The body of Taehyung was at the door, a mask sloppily put over his ruined face " do you have something to confess?" He growled softly.

"Taehyung please no." Y/n said softly yet frightfully.

"I want the truth if it's so!" He said once more.

Y/n knew she couldn't keep it hidden much longer. She would just have to tell him.

She stood up, picking up taeyeon and turning to Joseph who was dumbfounded by the whole situation "please take her to her room." She said as she handed her to him.

"Sure" Joseph said softly, taking little taeyeon in his arms and taking his leave, closing the door behind him.

Y/n took a deep breath and sat down on her bed " please sit down ."

Taehyung did as she told him, sitting at her bed and waiting for the explanation.

"Eight years ago, for one single night" she began to say softly, not even daring to look at him in the eye. " you and I had one single night together and from that night you have created something in me. The day of the performance, you left me...." She choked on her words, tears building up in her eyes " and you left me with a child."

Taehyung was beyond belief. He had suspected it, but didn't expect it to be actually true.From out of ugliness, such light. From out of darkness, such a flame In her, his wrongness is made right
And yet she loathes him just the same

" I wished that you would know." Her tears escaped " but you were proclaimed dead and I had to keep it a secret, that's why I went with jungkook. She wiped her tears off her cheeks." I am so sorry."

"Does she..." He began to speak softly, almost inaudible. At that point he was plainly numb, not able to completely process what words he was hearing " does she know?"

"No.... Nobody does" y/n responded.

"God..." He placed his head in his hands " I have a daughter..... And you...." He turned to her." I wasn't there for you....not even the child." He felt more guilty than he had ever felt.

"It's not your fault." She placed her hand on his knee " there was no way you could have known."

"And she's afraid of me ." Taehyung said painfully, remembering the terrified face of his daughter. " she must hate me now."

" she thought you pulled some kind of joke on her " Y/n said standing up. " I have to go talk to her."

"Don't tell her." He begged " don't tell her who I am"

Y/n shuddered a cry and nodded " I won't..."

" can you tell me about her?" He asked " I want to know her more."

"Of course" she said sniffling. It was the least she could do. " in a moment."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n knocked softly on the door of her daughters room and opened it slightly "sweetie, it's me." She said as she stepped inside.

Taeyeon was calmly sitting in her bed, playing with a rag doll she brought with her. Her attention now on her mother " hi mama."

"Honey I need to speak to you." y/n said as she made her way to her bed and sat down." About Taehyung "

"Did he scare you too?"taeyeon asked her mom. y/n shook her head." No, I just wanted to tell you that, he didn't pull a joke on you."

"What do you mean mama?" She asked

" that isn't stage makeup." Y/n began once more " it's his actual face. He's always been like that and felt like he should hide it behind a mask. He shows very few people how he looks because he's scared of being made fun of" she explained " or being scared of.

"Did I hurt his feelings?" Taeyeon asked disbelieving. Her tiny heart fell at the thought of her hurting the feelings of someone kind." I didn't mean to. I just thought it was a mask."

" he is quite sad " y/n said " but he isn't mad at you."

Taeyeon's face fell. She felt horrible.

" come now. Off to bed." Y/n said standing up from the bed " I'll be going out for a bit. Goodnight my love."

"Goodnight mama

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

792 28 26
Y/N is a princess who lives in a castle along side her father and brothers Yoongi and Taehyung. She has lived with servants by her side, chauffeurs a...
101K 5.6K 23
"show me your scars" "why" she whispered. "I want to know how many times you needed me and I was not there." He put fire on the world all around him...
156K 6.4K 20
The Korean boyband, Bangtan Boys, also know as BTS, have only two more concerts left for their tour. As they finished their second to last one, Jungk...
7.6K 260 13
this is book 2!!! The boys ended up signing for Big Hit Entertainment. they soon quit being kpop stars after hearing y/n was out of the hospital. the...