Saving A Villain

By Flowerpetal031

SEQUEL TO LOVING A VILLAIN There were sparks when we met, but not the kind that you would think. One look a... More

Help
Nana Katya
Get Ready
Answers
Password
Shit
Prison Break
Cirron
He's Gone
Blood and Tears
Separated
We Shall See
Almost
Miss Me?
And All That Shit
Conjugal Visits
Questions
Wrecked
Party Blues
Step
Dog Shit
Chained
Laughter
Games
Cake
Puppets
Don't Tell
Eggplant Emoji
Wrong and Right
Adventure Time
Clues
Thinking of Him
Doom the Blue Bitch
Shitty Luck
Memory Lane
Shitless
Unchained
Dreams
Wolf In Sheep's Clothing
Halt, Peasant
Bent
Spilt Tea
Tape and Prayers
Face First, Ass Second
Immediately Irrelevant
Tracor
Talking
Lucky
Shadier Than A Damn Palm Tree.
Salty Little Bitch
Big Spoon
Tension
Freed
Questions and Aggression
Rookie Mistake
Hoes Carry Diseases
Fickle Bitch
Different
Fears
Went To Shit
Memories Not Nightmares
Low Point
Now or Never
Screwed
Two Hundred Thousand Points
Close Encounters
First Rodeo
Chance
The Republic of Blue
Loppers
Played
Here We Go
Be Happy, Damnit
We're All Going To Die
Fell Through
It Ends Here
Tilts
A Different World
Power
To End Me
Going Home
Decisions
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Epilogue Three
Characters Part 1
Character Part 2

Two

10.6K 655 474
By Flowerpetal031

Katrina's POV

"I made a decision, Rhett, I know what I want. Thats why I'm here, I finally know what I want" I said, a sad smile on my face as I looked up at him, from his front door. 

I expected a normal ass, 'what have you decided'.

Not for him to pull me to his chest and crush his lips to mine. 

Not expected at all. 

And if my decision hadn't already been cemented before this, it sure as hell was now. 

I didn't feel a thing. 

Not a spark, just extremely awkward, which is probably why I had my eyes open the entire time, staring in pure shock. 

I stood frozen for a few seconds before pulling back out of his embrace. 

"Rhett ... I'm sorry" I cringed, keeping my hands on his chest to keep him away.

He looked down at me frozen, before something settled on his face, "so its him?" he sighed looking slightly defeated. 

I winced again, "I'm sorry, I felt like I should come and tell you first. I-I'm sorry if I ever led you on made you think that I could actually be with you. But its always going to be him, he just ... " I trailed off slowly. 

"Get's you?" he finished off for me. 

I really hate these situations, but I nod anyway, "he does, and maybe its not super healthy, but I think he loves me-"

"Think?" Rhett chokes out a laugh, looking at me like I'm crazy, "he's insanely in love with you, Katrina. He was just here telling me how he-" 

I went into dead shock. 

I shoved past Rhett so quickly and rushed into his house, shoving through his living room and int his kitchen, where an empty seat was sitting out. 

Oh shit. 

Rhett came in behind me, where we both turned and looked at the still open back kitchen door. 

Oh fuck. 

He had to have heard Rhett kiss me. 

I sighed deeply through my nose, just great, absolutely great. 

"Why not me, Kat?" Rhett asked turning away from the door, that was currently giving me breathing problems. 

Blue was a self destructive little shit. 

I had no doubt he was about to do something crazy, like set a bomb off underneath Rhett's car, or put dog shit in all my soaps and conditioners. 

Something insane. 

But worse.

I was afraid he'd cut me off, leave me behind. 

I turned back to Rhett, trying to focus on not throttling him for kissing me when he knew Blue was in the house. 

"What did he say when he was here?" I asked, feeling my mind race with new questions. 

Was he here to kill Rhett? 

Solid 70 percent.

"I thought he was here to kill me, then hide my body in my own basement. But he ... he actually was just giving me advice, I think" Rhett shrugged, looking a mixed between annoyed and confused. 

"Advice?" I asked him confused, "on what the best way to hide a body?" I snorted. 

Rhett sighed, "actually the advice on how to best keep you ... well happy I think. He was telling me that if you did in fact choose me over him, he wanted me to know that he wouldn't kill me if you did choose me, and that he ... he wanted me to understand you" he finished. 

I blinked back at Rhett in  complete shock. 

"And what did you say?" I asked him completely blown. 

"Well you rang the doorbell, but if you hadn't I probably would have finished with a thank you" Rhett shrugged. 

I was so stupid. 

"You mean to tell me that he came here, acted like a normal semi-compassionate human being, and you said thank you before yanking me into a kiss knowing he was in the house, and that he also has the fuse of a three year old toddler. And yet, your house, that he could have easily send this house to the ground, and its not. I just want to make that clear" I ask him, waiting for a response. 

He pauses for a second, "yes. But Kat do you really want to live a life where you are constantly fighting? Going back and forth with him. You two will never truly be at peace, he'll never make you happy. Not like I can" he finished. 

The kink that that rocketed through my neck was immediate. 

Oh you have got to be fucking kidding me. 

"You know what, Rhett, I'm going to give you a pass because your feelings are probably feeling a little shitty, but I'm still going to say this. You don't get to determine my happiness. If you really fucking loved me you would push for me to be the happiest. Fuck if its with you or not. Now, for a future fucking reference when you find another woman to give a shit about, I highly suggest you put her own happiness above your own, a lot like my psycho just did when he came in here. Now I have some shit to go do. Get your shit together, bitch. I've got places to be!" I hissed before shoving past him and running out of his house. 

I had places to be, and first things first, I need a car. 

Blue's POV

"For fuck's sake, Pony but your back into it. You've got muscles now! Use them to lift, damnit!" I yelled over at Pony who was sweating through his shirt and struggling for breath. 

"I can fly, I have extra strength, and I can still heal. Even with all that, this sofa is impossible to fucking carry with this fat ass sitting on it!" Pony yelled back at me, from my seat on the kitchen counter watching him pack the house up as quickly as possible. 

It was time for a new start. 

That and I had shit to do, to plan, especially with Cirron's followers. 

I had big plans, and it would hopefully keep me busy so I wouldn't have to think about her. 

I sighed leaning back watching as Raymond actually gasped in shock, "did you just call me a fat ass?" he hissed over at Pony who was leaning over wheezing in pain. 

Pony glared up at Raymond, "oh excuse me I meant a fucking fat ass. Lazy too, how about you help around here" Pony growled over at Raymond. 

Raymond sniffed looking around the house, "you need servants around here. They kept my palace impeccable" he finished. 

"Impeccable or an imprisonment" Pony shot back. 

I sighed loudly as Raymond growled at Pony, "can you two please shut up. We have shit to do today, you two morons. I need my house packed up, all the furniture moved to the back and we have to get moving. I want to be gone within the next thirty minutes" I snapped over at the two of them. 

"Why isn't he helping?" Raymond looked at Pony, glaring over at me. 

Pony sighed, "he never helps. Plus he's pissy. Where is Katrina?" Pony asked for the millionth time. 

I fought the urge to slam my head repeatedly into  my marble countertops. 

"Can we stop using her name?" I snapped. 

Raymond 'oohed' like a bitch, "did little Kitty Kat decide to go with the little mind reader, instead of you?" he snickered. 

Don't throw the kitchen knives. Don't throw the fucking kitchen knives. 

I sent him a fake smile, "I will drown you" I snapped over at Raymond. 

Pony nodded along, "its true" he sighed.

I sighed, "I'm going to lock up the cars and get the keys. If my shit isn't packed up by the time I get back, then I'm killing the both of you" I snapped before jumping down off the counter and heading out the front door. 

Once we leave maybe this will all hurt less. 

Maybe I'll stop hearing her laugh, or her snort, or her scream ... 

I turn slowly, unblinking, and in shock as I watch a blue pickup truck come flying down the path to my house. 

"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DRIVE STICK!" Katrina's voice screeched as the truck cam hurtling towards me. 

All I could so was watch in shock as the car flew by me, and went straight for the cliff. 

Katrina's body went flying out right before the truck went soaring over the cliff behind the house. 

Katrina's body rolled in the grass, just as the car exploded against the rocks on the cliff. 

I could only stand there and watch as Katrina groaned deeply, before finally rolling to her feet and slowly peering over the edge of the cliff. 

"Well fuck, so much for borrowing that, Rhett's going to be pissed" she winced before turning back around to look at me.

Raymond and Pony at that moment came stumbling out of the house with boxes in each hand. 

The pause as we all stare at each other. 

"13,000 points" Kat muttered quietly to herself. 

Someone help me. 

"Did you blow up another car?" Raymond asked baffled. 

Katrina winced again, "technically ... after I stole it" she finished.

I closed my eyes with a sigh. 

"You two, take those boxes where they belong. And you" I finish staring at Katrina, "what the fuck?" 

She sighed, "why are you guys packing?" she asked instead, completely ignoring my question.

"We're leaving. Doom's making us pack up the house" Pony said as he and Raymond continued to the bottom of the beach where my boat was waiting to take the three of us. 

Katrina looked at me wide eyed as Raymond and Pony slowly walked past us.

"So ... I know you were at Rhett's house earlier when ...." she trailed off awkwardly. 

"When you made your decision and then kissed him" I finished, keeping my face straight, hoping she couldn't feel my pain. 

"I didn't kiss him, he kissed me-"

"You don't have to explain anything to me, Katrina, you made your decision, you don't owe me an explanation-" I cut her off. 

"But I do" she said walking up to me, stopping dead in front of me, "because I choose y-" I quickly slap my hand over her mouth, cutting her off.

"No. You don't. Katrina, I dragged you from your life. Literally took you hostage. Be happy, be normal, be with Rhett. Live in that house, have a few kids, live Katty" I finished with a deep sigh.

She glared up at me, "I can't" she shrugged. "I just love you too fucking much for the normal bullshit" she shrugged again. 

I could only watch her, shocked. 

"But what about-"

"Nothing matters without you. Maybe I thought for a second you were too selfish to love me, but then I realized you were just so selfishly in love with me, but now I see you just love me, selflessly. Which is a word I never thought would be used to describe you" she sighed, her hand coming up to my cheek. 

I didn't expect my whole body to feel elevated, or  that sick feeling to immediately disappear. 

I probably should have told her to go back to Rhett, but honestly all I really remember was our lips crashing together. 

Then stumbling back into my living room, then to the floor. 

I won't go into details, but I was amazing. 

As always. 

Until finally Kat collapsed naked on my chest. Her hair sweeping across my face and chest as her heart beat rapidly against my chest.

She laughs quietly as she rolls off of me and drags one of the blankets that were rolled up, over our naked bodies. 

"I missed you" she whispered as she buried her head into my neck, kissing the side of my throat. 

I felt my heart spike. 

I should ask her now. 

I should put that ring thats right there with in my pants pocket and put it on her finger, theres no reason to wait. 

I pull my pants over to me, as she leans against me, quietly just taking in the silence and the feeling of just the two of us being here with each other.

I wrapped my hand around the small velvet box in my pocket. 

And even though I was nervous like a bitch, I wasn't going to bitch out.

I pulled the box out, listening to the silence, until I heard the heartbeats. 

Two of them. 

"What the fuck?" I said sitting up, looking around the house. 

Pony and Raymond where still on the boat, I could hear them from here. 

So why could I hear two extra heartbeats in my house. 

"Whats wrong?" Kat asked looking around, pulling the blanket up over her chest. 

My eyes cut across the house, looking for the intruders, but ... it kept coming from ... Katrina, almost like she had ... "extra heartbeats" I muttered shocked.

Her head whipped around, looking, but saw no one, even as I kept staring back at her.

"Who's in here?" she asked wildly.

I blinked at her again, most definitely hearing ... "its coming from you" I stated shocked. 

She choked, before blinking  back at me, "what do you mean?" she asked. 

I blinked back at her. 

We were blinking idiots. 

"You ... you have three heartbeats right now" I choked out again. 

And there we sat, dead in the middle of my half packed home, naked on the floor, staring at each other in pure shock. 

Pure and utter shock. 

"B-but I'm only suppose to have one" she choked again. 

I blinked, "but theres two extra" I choked. 

Choking, bumbling idiots. 

Her head dropped down to her stomach, which is where she saw the small velvet box that was still clutched in my hand. 

Her mouth dropped in pure shock.

I looked down at my hand too, before staring back at her shock face, "I swear I was going to ask you before I realized" I finished, still stock still with surprise. 

Two. 

She had two extra heartbeats. 

Two extra lives. 

It crashed into me like a car. 

And even though she was still staring at me like someone had just punched her in the forehead, I couldn't stop the huge smile that split across my face. 

I couldn't stop that feeling of pure joy from echoing through my body. 

Two. 

Two extra little heartbeats in her, and I could feel them in my own chest. 

My own. 

The life we would have, the places we would see, the kids we would live with. 

It happiness was so fucking strong, I nearly choked on it.

In this crazy girls big brown doe eyes, I saw it all. 

The life I would live, the greatness I would feel. 

She blinked up at me again, even as her lips unconsciously curled up to match my huge smile. 

Then she paused again. 

"Shit did you say two?" 

THE END!

-------

I'll be posting a few last epilogues to finish this story up! I just want to say how much I appreciate all the love and support for this book! I seriously would not have been able to finish this story if it weren't for you guys and your amazing support with your hilarious comments! 

Thank you all so much!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390K 16.7K 43
I meet him at the right time. Or a completely wrong one, depending on the perspective you look from. I am not the one to fall head over heels in love...
146 9 62
They say, "Be careful what you wish for." They say, "There's truth to every story." They say, "Karma's a B***h." A heart's wish is a powerful thing. ...
25.3K 814 84
I was just a normal girl, despite not being human. Growing up my life was shitty, but still I was glad to be alive despite how dead I felt inside. Th...
19 5 41
The world is screwed up place. Everyone in it just wants peace when it isn't promised to nobody. We work for ourselves to try to improve our ways of...