Saving A Villain

By Flowerpetal031

SEQUEL TO LOVING A VILLAIN There were sparks when we met, but not the kind that you would think. One look a... More

Help
Nana Katya
Get Ready
Answers
Password
Shit
Prison Break
Cirron
He's Gone
Blood and Tears
Separated
We Shall See
Almost
Miss Me?
And All That Shit
Conjugal Visits
Questions
Wrecked
Party Blues
Step
Dog Shit
Chained
Laughter
Games
Cake
Puppets
Don't Tell
Eggplant Emoji
Wrong and Right
Adventure Time
Clues
Thinking of Him
Doom the Blue Bitch
Shitty Luck
Memory Lane
Shitless
Unchained
Dreams
Wolf In Sheep's Clothing
Halt, Peasant
Bent
Spilt Tea
Tape and Prayers
Face First, Ass Second
Immediately Irrelevant
Tracor
Talking
Lucky
Shadier Than A Damn Palm Tree.
Salty Little Bitch
Big Spoon
Tension
Freed
Questions and Aggression
Rookie Mistake
Hoes Carry Diseases
Fickle Bitch
Different
Fears
Went To Shit
Memories Not Nightmares
Low Point
Now or Never
Screwed
Two Hundred Thousand Points
Close Encounters
First Rodeo
Chance
The Republic of Blue
Loppers
Played
Here We Go
Be Happy, Damnit
We're All Going To Die
Fell Through
It Ends Here
Tilts
A Different World
Power
Going Home
Decisions
Two
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Epilogue Three
Characters Part 1
Character Part 2

To End Me

8.9K 614 258
By Flowerpetal031

Katrina's POV

My back connected with the ground hard, knocking all the air right out of my body. 

I quickly turned over gasping for air, my limbs shaking, my heart was beating so loudly it was the only thing I could hear, besides the ringing in my ears. 

I blinked, the dust had swept through the air again, clouding everything. 

I huffed before dragging my broken and bloody body up into a stand, peering through the dust. 

I could barely see anything, but my hearing had finally stopped ringing, and I could hear groans and coughs echoing through the field. 

"I broke my fucking ass" I heard Sasha groan, before I could make out her sitting on the ground looking blown away. 

Dust covered her hair, her face, and she looked dazed as she blinked around. 

Not a second later I watched Snake slowly limp his way to her, before pulling her up to her feet and yanking her into his chest. 

Slowly but surely, I watched all my friends and allies stand together. 

Some carrying other who were hurt and injured, but none of them dead. 

Thank god. 

Even Tracor looked okay, sitting there linking the wounds of his wings ... or the blood that had splattered on to him from all the people he had eaten. 

Either one. 

I turned back slowly to the sound of a deep wheezing cough, to find Cirron sitting flat on his ass, his robe in shred and his hair ... the roots of his hair were now black. 

His eyes shot up to me, and instead of that strange whiteness that they held before, they were now a deep soulless black color. 

He looked down at his palms that were facing up in his lap. 

One of his arms was burnt horrible, all the way up to his shoulder, and the other was a strange blue color, like all the blood had drained from it. 

"It's gone, it's gone, it's gone" he mumbled over and over and over again. 

He had burned out. 

I could even feel it now, it was like he was a shell with no life in it anymore. 

He had no power. 

Blue materialized out of the dust on his other side. 

His eyes roamed over me first, his face hard as he took me all in, before they dropped down onto Cirron. 

That dark smirk took over his face, "well, isn't this interesting" Blue mocked looking down at Cirron who was currently glaring back at him. "Bet this isn't what you thought was going to happen when you planned your world domination today. You know its all about the execution" Blue mocked. 

Ever the gracious fucking winner. 

I rolled my eyes, "I thought you were above gloating" I looked over at him. 

I gave me a fake smile, "and I thought you knew me" he replied back. 

We both turned at the sound of a huge gasp, revealing Corey's amazed and bloodied face, "t-thats impossible, h-how ... you two shouldn't have been able to over power him" he snapped looking completely baffled. 

"Didn't I embed a rock into your skull?" I snap up at him. 

Blue points dead at Corey, making the blood drain from his face, "I'm going to break you" Blue growled over at him. 

Corey being the brave young man that he is, for the second time today, turned and tried to break into a sprint. 

"Really asshole! You'd make us chase you?!" I screamed at him as he struggled to get over Blue's destroyed building. 

Blue sighed before, putting his hand out, immediately making a rope of bolts appear. He whipped it out, swinging it towards Corey. 

It wrapped tightly around Corey's ankle, and with a large pull from Blue, it sent Corey's ass flying all the way back towards us. 

This bitch collapsed face first to the ground in front of us, and didn't move. 

Not a second later the portal back into the city opened wide, stepping out to reveal Glare with baby Shane strapped to his chest. 

Trina came running, her body crashing into her family as she hugged them to her chest. 

Glare smiled down at her, before looking around at the rest of us, "did I miss all the fun?" he asked looking around at all of us who were covered in blood and sweating like animals. 

"How in the hell did you get the portal open?" Aria asks with Klaus by her side.

Glare sent us all a bright smile before revealing his son strapped to his chest, his eyes glowing that strange yellow color like his. 

"S.J. did it" he shrugged with a finish. 

Blue tutted, "well that was disappointingly easy" he muttered, looking from the portal to Corey's body.

I closed my eyes and sighed, "it feel like a herd of fat goats came and tapped dance on my body, did you just say that all of this was easy?" I hiss over at him. 

He huffed at me. 

"Yeah asshole. Not all of us could just flap our ass cheeks and take off into the sky!" Sasha screams over even though Snake is still currently clinging to her like a monkey, with his ear pressed against her stomach. 

Blue groaned, "can we stay focused? Now all you beetles in white, pull the hoods off and get to your knees. Any of you who wish to keep fighting, be my guest, my friend over there is probably still hungry anyway" Blue shouted across the field while pointing at Tracor. 

There was a small second of pause, before all Cirron's followers pulled their masks off, revealing their face. 

They all were teenagers. 

None of them could have been older than 18, spiking even more anger in my chest. 

This fucking coward had kids taking hits for him, standing in front of him fighting grown adults. 

Blue gritted his teeth, looking back down at Cirron, "just when I think you can't get any more fucking worse" he snapped. 

Slowly all the kids dropped to their knees, their hoods dropping with them. 

I stepped forward watching all the fear on their faces, even as they desperately tried to keep straight faces. 

They were terrified. 

"We aren't going to hurt you, understand. You never have to fight against your will again, I won't let anything happen to you, I promise" I finished looking at their slightly less terrified faces. 

I watched from the corner of my eye at the four remaining Firsts came up from behind Blue and watched what happened. 

Our friends walked up towards us as well, crowding around to watch Cirron and his bitch Corey pay for their crimes. 

I even spotted Daniel leaning heavily between Riley and Carson, limping their way forwards. 

All our allies, all those Supers we had saved from the island also crowded around. 

One of the Firsts stepped forward, it was one of the women who had spoken that very first time we had all met in Cirron's plane, the day we had come to save the guys. 

The woman that Blue had called Matilda that day, she had bright orange hair and unbelievably pale skin, and bright purple eyes to contrast.

Her eyes cut through the whole scene, before her eyes turned to me, then Cirron a sneer taking over her face.

"Cirron you will pay for your crimes" she snapped, fury rolling over her face. 

He chuckled a strained laugh, "my crimes. My crimes? How about your crimes? You'll let her lives" he spit pointing at me. "She'll only be a tyrant. She'll end all of us, control all of us, she contains too much power to live. You know it, we all know it. She's a Source!" Cirron growled looking over at me. 

Matilda looked up at me, just like everyone else did. 

Gasps echoed around the field, as everyone took a harder look at me. 

Cirron smiled, "you think you've won? You think she still gets to live? No. Never" he snaps. 

Blue sends an impressive kick into his forehead, immediately knocking the little testicle out cold. 

"I would never do anything like that I-" I start only to be cut off. 

"We don't know that. Your life is a direct threat to our own, our people" one of the Firsts with dark skin and dark navy blue skin spit out at me, his eyes a strange blue color as well. 

Blue turned around quickly to look at the Firsts, "you saw what she's done, what she's given up. All that bullshit about the Sources comes from that sociopath that you dumbass followed for centuries" he growled. 

The man still stared Blue down, head on, "exactly, she has every reason to destroy all of us, to take our lives as punishment for what happened" he growled back. 

Another one with green eyes and dark black hair nodded along, "it would be irresponsible for us to simply dismiss her as a threat. She could kill all of us, and not only that, what of her children. Too many unknown for us to simply let her live" he finished gravely. 

My heart beat spiked. 

The other First nodded in agreement, his bright yellow hair and eyes to match looking at me with no sympathy. 

Only Matilda shook her head, "we owe her our lives!" she hissed at the other three, "just as we owe Katya our lives, especially for the wrong we've done to them" she snapped, but I could feel it. 

She was outnumbered. 

Blue's body was tensing even more, ready to fight. 

But even with him and I, theres no way in hell we could take on three Firsts, not at the same time. 

I looked out into the crowd, watching some of the Supers look at me in fear. 

Peter stepped forward from the crowd, "she saved a majority of us a few months ago when your leader had us held in a testing facility so that he could gain more power. Theres no reason to fear her, only thank her" he snapped to the Firsts.

"Thats not the issue, boy. What she did in the past is of no consequence, its what she could do tomorrow or a year from now" the man with the blue hair snapped. 

I watched Blue's hand tense, "either way we do this, its not happening. Ever. How do you want to handle this" he growled. 

The man with the blue hair shoved forward, "she dies here. Now. Any of those who stand with her, die here as well" he snapped. 

Matilda opened her mouth to interject, but he turned his glare on her as well, "your out ruled Matilda, and out numbered" he snapped. 

"Corso" she tried again. 

He stepped into her personal space, "no" he snapped. 

She lifted her head, before stepping back into place next to the Firsts. 

It was over. 

Blue went to step forward, but my hand wrapped around his arm. He turned back to look at me, anger on his face, but he paused. 

His whole body tense with shock as he looked down at me. 

"No" he growled warningly down at me. 

I gave him a shaky smile, "we can't keep fighting, not anymore" I sniffed, trying not to let my tears fall. 

"I'm not fucking do this with you" he yelled down at me, everyone else around us was dead silent watching. 

I tried to stay strong, tried not to let it show on my face. 

But none of us would walk away if the four of them attacked us. 

And it was already a miracle that we had survived this, I would not let anyone die or get hurt protecting me. 

And her words were starting to echo through my mind on repeat. 

Maybe thats why he was created. To end me.

Katya's words were rushing through my mind over and over again at high speed. 

I looked up at Blue, something clicking inside of me. 

She knew this was going to happen. 

She had been warning me. 

"If you can't do it, Doom, I will" Corso finished. 

"I'll kill you" Blue snarled looking away from me, nearly stomping over to do exactly that, but I held tight to him. 

Pulled him back to look at me, "its okay, I want you to do it" I finished looking up at him. 

His whole jaw trembled from the pressure he clamped down on it, "have you lost your fucking mind?" he hissed. 

"He's fucking right! This isn't fucking happening!" Aria screamed, I looked over at her to find her eyes filled with tears, her chin trembling in anger and fear. 

Klaus was clenching onto her tightly, but even he look terrified and sick. 

I looked around to find the same look on all my friends faces. 

"You're not going anywhere Kat, stop this bullshit immediately. We go down together, bitch, no ones fucking dying. Fuck that blue headed bitch!" Sasha screamed, while Snake held her to his chest, his eyes watching everything quietly. 

I looked at him, forcing him to meet my eyes. 

Hold her down. 

He looked away, his eyes tearing as he looked to the ground, but his grip hardening on Sasha's shoulders. 

"I love all you guys, and I'm so sorry" I said looking each and every one of them in the eye. 

Aria, Sasha, Trina, Bonnie, Cha, Vapor, Herc, Glare, Snake, Klaus, Carter, Raymond, Carson, Riley, Daniel, Diane, Rhett, Henry, Moth, Knot, Peter, all those people I saved, and hell even the fucking cousin of Godzilla. 

Til finally I stared back up at Blue. 

He was trembling as he glared down at me, his jaw clenched, "this isn't happening" he spit. 

I slowly pulled both of his hands into mine, then brought both of them up to my neck, "this is it, Blue. The reason we met, for this here. So that you could do it and I won't be afraid" I whispered. 

He shook his head, "no" he spit. 

"You've been promising to kill for a long time" I let out a shaky laugh, "this is it. Its why we met. For this right here" I tried to stop my lips from trembling, "talk about fucking foreshadow" I tried to laugh as he stared down at me hard. 

I closed my eyes, feeling the tears fall slowly down my cheeks. I slowly turned my back into Blue's chest, keeping his hands on my neck. 

"Its okay, Blue. Its okay" I whispered. 

I felt his hands tighten ever slightly against my neck.

"I love you" my voice cracked, "I'm with you" his hands tightened again. 

Maybe thats why he was created. To end me.

"Bullets".

There was pressure, then pain, and then it was dark. 

And even in that darkness, I still only felt him. 

Which is why I wasn't afraid. 

Not with him. 

My first love.

Maybe thats why he was created. To end me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59 0 13
I was born in 1986 and was kidnapped at the age of five, family dead. The girls who also got kidnapped eventually died as they didn't win or play by...
25.5K 814 84
I was just a normal girl, despite not being human. Growing up my life was shitty, but still I was glad to be alive despite how dead I felt inside. Th...
173 28 7
Shortlisted for the Open Novella Contest 2019 • Being a Supervillain is tough. Between managing a secret lair and making sure your mom doesn't stop...
579 31 31
(This is targeted for people 16+) "Same with hurting you. Or marking you.." He slid his arm gently down to his back, closing his hand around a bruise...