Hunter X Hunter Reader Insert...

By A__k123

This is a story about a girl named YN Zoldyck. As you already know the Zoldyck family are a family of assassi... More

Prologue: Meet me
Chapter 1: How it all Started
Chapter 2: Meeting Gon
Chapter 3: The Lonely Cedar Tree
Chapter 4: The Married Couple
Chapter 5: The First Phase
Chapter 6: First Phase Part 2 + Phase 2
Note:
Chapter 7: The Second Phase
Chapter 8: Arriving at the Third Phase
Chapter 9: The Third Phase
Chapter 10: Kurapika's Fight
Chapter 11: Leorio's Defeat and Killua's Victory
Chapter 12: My Fight
Chapter 13: A Special Chapter
Chapter 14: The Fourth Phase
Chapter 16: Final Phase Part 2
Chapter 15: Final Phase Part 1
Chapter 17: Final Phase Part 3
Chapter 18: Gon wakes up
Chapter 19: Journey to Killua's home
Chapter 20: The Testing Gate
Chapter 21: Entering the Main House
Chapter 22: Reuniting with Gon
Chapter 23: Heavens Arena
Chapter 24: Nen
Chapter 25: Gon's Promise
Chapter 26: Hisoka vs Kastro
Chapter 27: Hostage?
Chapter 28: Our win
Chapter 29: Water Divination
Chapter 30: My Training
Chapter 31: Gon vs Hisoka
Chapter 32: Whale Island
Chapter 33: Ging's Box
Chapter 34: Leaving Whale Island
Chapter 35: September 1st
Chapter 36: Bounty Hunt
Chapter 37: Captured by the Troupe
Chapter 38: Unexpected Arrival
Chapter 39: Kurapika
Chapter 40: Reunion
Chapter 41: Plan
Chapter 42: Mission Start
Chapter 43: Beitacle Hotel
Chapter 44: The Troupe's Decision
Chapter 45: Greed Island
Chapter 46: My Ability
Chapter 48: Starting The Game
Chapter 49: Biscuit Krueger
Chapter 50: Binolut
Chapter 51: Masadora
Chapter 52: Training with Bisky
Chapter 53: Killua Leaves
Chapter 54: Chrollo in Greed Island?
Chapter 55: Razor and the Fourteen Devils
Chapter 56: A Shocking Encounter
Chapter 57: Hisoka in Greed Island
Chapter 58: Teaming up
Chapter 59: Down to One Man
Chapter 60: Patch of Shore
Chapter 61: #0 Ruler's Blessing
Chapter 62: Clearing Greed Island
Chapter 63: NIGG
Chapter 64: NGL
Chapter 65: First Encounter With A Chimera Ant
Chapter 66: Kite
Chapter 67: A Mysterious Woman
Chapter 68: Knuckle the Softie
Chapter 69: Flashbacks and Dreams
IMPORTANT NOTE
Chapter 70: Date Gone Wrong
Chapter 71: A Shock
Chapter 72: Come Back Home
Chapter 73: False Memories
Chapter 74: Pain and Agony
Y/N Zoldyck
Chapter 75: She's Back
Chapter 76: Good bye and Hello
Chapter 77: Astrid the Mantis
Chapter 78: Not all are bad
Chapter 79: Bittersweet

Chapter 47: Entering Greed Island

2.2K 75 8
By A__k123

Me, Gon and Killua sat in the hall. It was full of people wanting to go into the game.

"I apologise for keeping everyone waiting, we will now begin selecting players. As everyone already know, you must be able to use Nen for this game. The test will proceed as follows. First we need each applicant to demonstrate their Nen. We will then make our decision. The judge will be Mr. Tsezgerra!" said the man on stage. Tsezgerra then appeared on stage. Everyone started chatting and bickering.

"Let us begin the test. One at a time, come up and show me your Ren. A shutter and curtain will block any view of the stage. So other applicants can't see what's happening. The moment we have chose thirty two players, the test will be over" he explained.

"Please step this way to take the test" said the guy from earlier and everyone started walking over to form a line.

"Hehehehe, those guys are hopeless" said a voice from behind me. "They don't stand a chance."

"Huh?" We said and turned around.

"I'm talking about the ones still in line and those waiting nearby. Especially the ones standing next to the line. They're probably waiting for someone to return, so they can ask what's inside. If you did some research and used your head, you'd see there's no rush" said the guy.

"I get it. This time, they aren't choosing 32 players!" said Killua.

"Exactly, it's been over 10 years and no ones cleared up the game. And new players can't begin if old ones are still alive.  Meaning that they have to save a few spots in case any extraordinary players appear. I'll guess they'll only choose around 20 this round. Personally, I'd say those in line or standing nearby have no shot. Anyone worthwhile either got in line at once, or figured out the trick and stayed in their seats to focus, the way we did. Wouldn't you agree, kid?" He said, looking at Gon. Me and Killua looked at him.

"Gon? You realised what was going on?" asked Killua.

"Well, it was just a hunch. I thought it was only natural that the hosts would want to test everyone here" said Gon.

"Aheheehhe. That's true. You win, kid. Yeah I'm impressed. Not many people stick to their ideals. The steeper and more dangerous the path, the greater the need for both wit and ignorance to move forward" laughed the guy.

"My name is Puhat. Pleased to meet you" he said and walked away.

"People who act smart usually fail" said Killua.

"He can hear you" said Gon.

"I'm heading over" said Killua.

"Good luck" said Gon.

"Don't embarrass us!" I waved. He gave me a dirty look and walked in. After a while, I stood up and walked away. "I'm going" I said.

"Good luck!" Said Gon and smiled at me. I walked in and saw Tsezgerra.

"Show me your Ren" he said.

"Can I show you my Hatsu instead?" I asked.

"Show me anything that will prove your power" he said. I nodded and conjured my necklace. I picked up the 5 petals and placed them on my hand. I threw them up and put my hands together.

"Go" I said and then it exploded. A gush of hot wind, followed by a gallon of water, electricity and some earth flowed across the small room. Then the red petal fell on the floor and it lit a fire, which was put out by the water. The light bulb broke because of the sudden gush of electricity.

"Whoops. I might've gone over board. Sorry" I apologised and took my hands off.

"There is no way you learnt this all in four days" he said, his eyes as wide as eggs.

"I did. And it was very exhausting. I strained my muscles so much I couldn't move" I laughed and walked out. I then saw 8 people sitting inside. Including the guy from earlier and Killua.

"So you passed, huh?" He asked.

"That's why I'm here, idiot" I said and flicked his forehead. I sat next to him and we waited for Gon to appear. All of a sudden, a huge bang was heard. The door creaked open and Gon popped his head in.

"Gon" said Killua. I waved at him.

"Y/N! Killua!" He shouted and ran towards us.

"Good, you got chosen" he said.

"Of course" said Killua.

"There was no way we wouldn't" I said and smirked.

"Was that boom your doing?" asked Killua.

"Uh huh!" Beamed Gon.

After a while of waiting, Tsezgerra showed up.

"Well, allow me to congratulate you. The 21 people here have earned the right to play Greed Island. Upon clearing the game, you will receive 50 Billion Jenny. The details are in the contract, so read and sign it before you depart at 5 PM" He explained.

Afterwards, we all left. We met up with Leorio and we had a feast together.

"Cheers! You've made it past the first stage" He said and smiled at us.

"Could you look at this for us?" said Gon and handed him the contract.

"What's this? A contract? Looks like it can be summarised in 3 points. First you can't file any claims if you're injured or die. Second, any item that you bring out of the game belong to Mr Battera. Third, if you clear the game you receive 50 Billion Jenny reward. I don't see any problems" read Leorio.

"Yeah" I nodded.

"So once you sign it you're good to go" He said.

"The second point seems important. "Anything that you bring out of the game" that's why he's paying the big bucks" said Killua.

"Anything? Like what?" asked Leorio.

"I'm willing to hand it over. I'm not looking for items, I just want to get closer to Ging!" Said Gon. I chuckled and looked out of the window.

"This has been a crazy journey. But we're going for another one" I said.

"Crazy is an understatement" said Leorio, holding his head and remembering the Troupe. We laughed. We walked out of the restaurant and faced each other.

"Good luck on your exam, Leorio" said Gon.

"Yeah, you guys be careful" he said.

"Next time we see you, you'll be a doctor" said Gon.

"Wouldn't that mean we won't see each other for at least 4 years?" He asked.

"We plan to clear the game much more quickly" said Killua.

"I won't fall behind" he sang and we all laughed.

"Until we meet again, Doctor Leorio!" I shouted.

"Bye bye!" shouted Gon. He waved at us and we smiled.

"Alright. It's nearly time for our departure. Let's go" I said and we started walking. We went to the airport and boarded the jet. As soon as we took off , Gon and Killua slept straight away. I smiled at them and covered them with a blanket and stared out of the window.

"I wonder what kind of adventures we're gonna go to next?" I thought and smiled.

When we reached Battera-san's house, I woke the two boys up and we walked out of the plane and into his house. We followed Tsezgerra into this room that was full of computers.

"Now then. Before we begin, let me explain a few things. The individual game copies are not independent. It doesn't matter which console you start from. You will all arrive at the same place. Consider a virtual area accessible from any spot on this planet. I will now hand out memory cards. You will head immediately into the game. But first we must decide the order" He explained.

"Order?"

"Only one may enter the game at a time . We will decide the order now to forestall bickering inside the game" He said.

"Then let's use Rock Paper Scissors" said the guy from earlier.

"Yes! I'm first!" shouted Gon excitedly.

"Oh, you're the boy who had a save file" said Tsezgrra.

"Damn I'm 17th" said Killua.

"I'm 6th" I said and smirked at him. "Don't worry, we'll wait for you" I said and gave him a cocky smirk.

"Tch" he said and turned around. Gon took out his memory card and ring.

"Do you want to use them?" Asked Tsezugrra. Gon shook his head.

"Don't worry, your initial destination are always the same, regardless of  your save" He said.

"I'll use my own card" said Gon.

"Then put your ring on and start the game" He said and Gon went over to the computer. He inserted his card and waited. He then disappeared.

"Wow!" Everyone was shocked.

"Once you see a 'Now Playing' message, the next person will start" He said. Afterwards, everyone started going one by one. It was my turn.

"See ya" I said.

"Yeah" nodded Killua. I inserted my card and I got transported to a bizarre place with lots of lights. I looked around and saw a lady. She explained to me about the rules, how to use the Book, the cards and the items. I nodded and walked down the stairs. I stared at the scenery in front of me. The view was breathtaking. I looked around and spotted Gon.

"Y/N!!" He shouted and I walked up to him.

"Hey" I said and smiled at him. We then sat around waiting for Killua to come. In the meantime, Gon and I were just messing about and telling each other random stuff. I felt someone's watch from far away and looked at Gon.

"Do you feel like someone's watching us?" I asked.

"Yeah. I felt it as soon as I stepped in" he said.

"Anyways let's wait for Killua" I said and we sat down next to the stairs.

___________________________

Thanks for reading!
Next chapter:
-Starting The Game

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 93 32
(Y/N) was the original heir to the Zoldyk family, but was hidden due to her power and unique eyes for "safety".... until her younger brother Killua r...
149K 4.4K 41
!Please Note¡ This is my first time actually making a story at all. Hopefully this will be an amazing experience that we can share together!!^^ ~~~~~...
6.8K 181 24
All your life, all you knew about was working for the Spy Academy until you meet Killua Zoldyck, an ex assassin who inspires you to change your life...
202 16 12
Tainted by her dark past, she turned away and didn't look back. Abby Tsukumo was destined to be successful. Her family made sure of this. In her line...