Captive [Eustass Kid x Reader]

By AbyssCronica

Eustass 'Captain' Kid. The wildest, cruellest pirate of the Worst Generation. You should have known better th... More

Day 0 [prologue]
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5 - part one
Day 5 - part two
Day 5 - part three
Night 5
Day 6
Night 6 - part one
PLAGIARISM WARNING
Night 6 - part two
Night 6 [bonus]
Day 7 - part one
Day 7 - part two
Day 8
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 13 [bonus]
Day 14
Night 14
Day 15
Day 16
Night 16
Day 17
Day 18 and 19
Day 21
Night 21 and Day 22 - part one
Day 22 - part two
Night 22 [bonus]
Day 23 - part one
Day 23 - part two
Day 24 and 25
Day 26
Day 27
Day 28 [ENDING]
Epilogue
[related series]

Day 20

20.2K 649 675
By AbyssCronica

It was still dark when Kid finally stepped out of his cabin.

Most of the men were asleep, a few were laying, drunk, among the cordage, but not many. It was that hour which still harbours an unusual silence on the ship.

He crossed the deck, kicking away a couple of pirates who happened to hinder his path, and entered the galley.

Killer was already preparing breakfast, as he expected.

The blond raised his head from the pan.

«Good morning.»

«Fuck you and your morning.»

The first mate chuckled, adding more bacon on the fire.

«It's nice to have you back.»

Kid groaned, leaning his head against his knuckles.

He was still paler than usual, and purple rings were circling his bloodshot eyes.

With a sigh, Killer renounced the first portion to put a plate in front of his captain.

Kid didn't even bother to grab some cutlery, and immediately started to gobble down his breakfast.

«You didn't kill anyone, I hope.»

The redhead noisily swallowed and shot him a glare.

«There are just a few idiots outside. Where the fuck his the crew? I was expecting a total mess out there.»

Killer refilled his plate.

«There was, last night.»

«What happened then?»

The blond hesitated, turning back to the burners.

«Then... [Y/n] happened.»

There was a pause.

«What do you mean?»

«She put the men back on their feet. With her coffee and, well... very angry gesturing.»

Kid dropped the food he was holding.

Suddenly, he wasn't that hungry anymore.

«Where is she now?»

«I was on lookout duty tonight, so I gave her my bed. She's probably still asleep, like the rest of the crew.»

The captain grunted, leaning back on the chair.

«What else should I know?»

«We'll reach John's Dockyard tomorrow, and I think we should dock. The men need to let off some steam.»

«Fine.» Kid pushed the chair back and stood up «We celebrate Thorin tonight.»

Killer nodded.

«I'll give orders.»

You woke up late that day.

You didn't immediately recognize the cabin around you. For a moment, you thought the whole Kid Pirates thing was just a long, fucked up dream, and you forgot to breathe.

Then you remembered spending the night in Killer's bed, and everything cleared up.

After getting up, you went to the infirmary, where the Mohican was limping around, testing his leg.

The doctor visited you and gave you some other pills and medicament.

Your throat was still hurting and the voice didn't sound completely like yours yet, but now you could totally deal with it.

«You should stay at rest, but why am I still talking anyway?» the doctor huffed.

«You know what you could do?» the Mohican started, trying to put more weight on the injured leg «You could bring me some booze. I didn't even have the chance to get drunk yesterday.»

Walking by him, you gave him a small push and he stumbled, grabbing the desk for support.

«What the fuck?!»

«You can't stay on your feet even when sober.» you sneered, as he sent a murderous glare to you.

«You are the devil.»

The weather was grey and humid, but the sea wasn't too agitated. You found the light wind refreshing.

Most of the pirates were busy organizing the deck for a new banquet.

You frowned, moving around.

The deep sadness and rage was still pretty detectable on their hard faces, how come they wanted to party?

You spotted Heat giving indications, and you reached him.

«Hey, [Y/n].» he smiled «How do you feel?»

«I'm okay.» you jumped to sit on the railing «What are you guys doing?»

«Setting up a banquet. It's our way to say goodbye.»

His eyes got lost in the wind and you hummed.

«I guess it's not like you do in the Marines.»

«No. But, you know what, I like this way more.»

It was how Thorin would have liked it. How any of those pirates would.

Heat nodded, his face softening.

«Oh, the captain came out of his cabin today.»

He hinted towards the bow and you followed his gaze.

Kid was talking to the navigator. Everything, from his features to the way he moved, lacked his usual energy.

His eyes skimmed his men, and for a brief moment they met yours. He soon averted them and went back to his conversation.

A silent sigh escaped your chest as you lowered your face.

«Hey.»

Heat got closer. His imposing figure sent an aura of protection all around you.

«This is like after the battle against the Charlottes. Just give him some time.»

You tried to smile and touched his arm.

«I know.»

He ruffled your hair.

«I've to make sure no one gets too drunk too soon. See you later.»

He walked away and you frowned, glancing at your hand.

You never sought for physical contact with other people before getting on that ship.

Who the hell am I turning into?

You took the lookout post for the rest of the day, following Killer's indications.

From time to time, you spotted Kid on the deck, giving orders or staring at the sea. He seemed quieter than usual.

The sunset was close when your shift ended.

The ship was all prepared for the celebration, with food and booze arranged on various tables.

The sky actually cleared up a little, and the sun was projecting golden reflections on the clouds.

You climbed down the mast and observed the crew, now gathered by the railings.

The pirates were oddly silent.

Booka and Wire came from the inside, carrying something heavy, all wrapped in shrouds.

Your gut curled when you realized it was Thorin's body.

You speeded up to reach the little crowd, stopping beside Heat.

Kid was waiting in front of everyone, Killer standing nearby.

A little boat was fixed beyond the border of the ship.

Wire and Booka gently placed the body inside, then stepped back among the others.

Kid walked over, holding a bottle in his flesh hand.

«With this, I release you from your duty on this ship.» he stated. A quick grimace bent his face for a second «You were a fucking bastard, but. Our whole crew is made of fucking bastards. And I don't release you from being a Kid Pirate.»

You were hardly breathing.

Kid uncorked the bottle with his teeth and poured the booze on the body.

«Here, have a last drop.»

The liquid soaked the blankets.

«We're proud of you, idiot. Save a place for us in hell.»

The captain nodded and Wire cut the ropes that held the boat, which fell in the sea.

The dying sun was shining through the waves.

You felt the familiar prickling of tears in your eyes, as the crew watched the sea pulling the boat away.

Suddenly, Kid lifted his left arm, fist clenched.

The rest of the pirates immediately did the same.

You glanced around, confused, and noticed that the recruits didn't imitate them.

«It's something that just who truly belongs to this crew does.»

You turned to Heat.

His right arm was stretched and his eyes were fixed on the little boat, now far away.

«It's our way to say goodbye.»

You stared at him for a few seconds, before turning back to the horizon to watch the remains getting farther and farther.

A dense sadness was spreading in your chest.

Hesitantly, you moved your right arm a little, unsure fingers curling beside your shoulder.

Then you stopped.

You dropped your hand, but a warm grip enveloped your wrist.

Without turning to you, Heat pulled your hand up in the air.

You gasped and bit down your lip, clenching your fist.

He let you go, but your arm stayed.

Your heart was pounding and a twirl of emotions shook your insides.

But there you stood, in the sunset among the Kid Pirates, arm stretched in the air to say goodbye.

After the farewell, the banquet started.

The men were caught in a confused state of sadness and frenzy. They greedily started to eat and drink. Soon, more than half of them was drunk.

Howls, brawls and laughter echoed through the ship.

You sat by yourself on the railing, back leaned against a pile of cordage.

You didn't feel like drinking or celebrating. You needed a little time to figure out what you were even feeling.

Kid never tried to approach you.

Sometimes his restless eyes would meet yours, only to move immediately after.

You had been observing him, though. He was drinking far more than you ever saw him, gobbling down one bottle after the other.

How can he still stand after that load of alcohol?

Some commotion blew up near you.

A few men were trying to restrain a very angry Booka.

«JUST GET ME MORE BOOZE, DAMMIT!»

He threw someone away and destroyed an empty barrel with a punch.

You sighed, jumping on the deck.

«Try to keep him from destroying the ship.» you said to the pirates «I'll go fetch another keg.»

You could use a few alone minutes anyway.

The basement was quiet and deep in the shadow.

You grabbed a random barrel from the stock and started to drag it towards the stairs.

Here is where that boy attacked me.

You grimaced at the bitter memory.

Your eyes landed on the hatch, right where the lifeboats were lined.

And here is where...

You stopped.

They were so close.

No one was looking for you now.

The pirates were drunk. Hell, Kid was probably drunk!

No one would have noticed until it was too late.

What kind of marine am I if I don't even try?

You let go of the barrel and approached the hatch.

You were like hypnotized.

There was something inside you, a huge part of you, that crumbled and tugged, and screamed in refusal as your hand caressed the lever.

It was so easy.

And yet so damn difficult.

I need to understand. I need to understand what I want.

At some level, you knew you weren't going to do it.

But you wanted to test your primal feelings. You wanted to know what you truly longed for. To push yourself enough and force your mind to bare the emotions it was struggling so much against.

You saw your fingers tremble as they curled around the lever.

«What are you doing?»

You jumped, heart nearly exploding.

In a jerk, you turned and flattened your back against the wooden wall.

Eustass Kid was standing in front of the stairs, half-empty bottle in his hand, head slightly tilted. A thin, drunken blanket blurred his gaze.

Oh, fuck.

«Nothing.» you whispered.

His ferocious eyes sharpened.

«Were you trying to escape?»

Your stomach churned.

«No.»

In a surge of rage, he hurled the bottle on the floor, where it shattered in an explosion of glasses, startling you.

«DON'T FUCKING LIE TO ME!»

«I'M NOT LYING!» you shouted, feeling the anger mounting.

He bared his teeth and quickly covered the distance that divided you.

His hand grabbed your shoulder, pressing you against the wall.

«I don't allow you to go.» he hissed in your face.

His breath smelled like grog and resentment.

«Don't touch me, Eustass Kid.» you hissed back, hitting his hand.

His grip only grew tighter.

A bitter, mad smile deformed his mouth.

«So much for your "stay with me", right, birdie? But I'm not surprised.» he snarled «You were a deceiver bitch from the beginning.»

You saw red.

No fear, no doubts, no pain.

Just fury.

Fury for how idiot and dense and obtuse he was.

And the moment you realized you had been the same that entire time, that fury only doubled.

Your punch hit his face with all your strength.

It probably hurt your knuckles more than his cheek, but at least you managed to make his head turn.

Then, before he could react, you grabbed his vest and pulled him back, smashing your lips against his with rage.

It took a few moments for him to answer, but you didn't wait, using teeth and tongue to dig your way in the kiss.

His hand let go of your shoulder and ran to your nape, pressing your body against his, metallic arm securing you.

He was furious too. But just when he was taking control, you bit down his lip, hard, till you felt the taste of his blood on your tongue.

He hissed, fingers painfully jabbing around your trapezium to make you release.

You did, and he pushed you back against the wall.

You smiled at his sharp but surprised gaze, licking his blood from your own lips.

«I'm not running from you, Eustass Kid.» you said «I didn't run the night you attacked my ship, I didn't run when you almost killed me, and I'm not running now. But you have to get your shit together and face your fucking emotions, or I might slit your throat for how fucking furious I am!»

His eyes twitched dangerously.

You could see how confusion, pain, rage and lust mixed in his drunken gaze.

His hand crawled on your collar and he tore your shirt apart with a brusque tug.

You gasped, but he proceeded to tear away your bra, trousers and panties, leaving you naked in his grip.

Shivers traversed your exposed skin and goosebumps appeared all over your body.

Kid pressed his mouth on your ear.

«You're just too small and vulnerable to speak this way to me, birdie.»

His lips trailed down your chest, leaving smears of blood behind.

He suddenly bit down the side of your breast, making you cry in pain, fingers clenching and tugging his hair, sending his goggles to the floor.

The beast let go and sneered against your skin, licking the newly formed wound.

Your whines transitioned in moans when he began to suck your nipple.

His prosthetic hand pulled your leg over his shoulder as his flesh one explored your intimate folds.

You started and squirmed at his touch.

«My, my, birdie, how come you're so wet?»

You gasped.

Being toward the end, you almost forgot about your period.

Kid's eyes widened when he saw his fingers dyed in red.

A low growl escaped his throat and you felt his grip dig in your waist.

After a couple of deep breaths, he seemed to get a hold of himself.

He went down on you, mouth finally ghosting over your womanhood.

With your hand in his hair, you tried to push him closer, but he pulled away, rudely dragging you on the floor with him.

«Oh no, you don't deserve this, my little [Y/n].» he teased, straddling you.

A husky note entered his voice.

He quickly freed himself from his slacks and you could see how hard he was.

Kid roughly pulled your thighs apart and settled in between.

«You will only get me full power tonight.»

Your pupils widened in arousal and dreading expectation.

You could just hope you were prepared enough.

His metallic hand slid between you and the wooden beams and pushed your body against his, fixing your position.

He thrust himself inside you without a warning and you screamed.

Again, he didn't wait for you to adjust, violently thrusting in and out your entrance.

Your nails and teeth pierced his muscles.

It was painful, and savage, and the warm blood gushed around him, making his movements more desperate.

Despite the pain, you felt the pleasure mounting inside you, unstoppable, overwhelming.

You whimpered his name as he buried his grimace in your chest, you both getting closer and closer.

When the orgasm finally hit you, your screams filled the ship.

He came immediately after.

After riding the last wave of pleasure with a few more thrusts, he slumped next to you, breathing heavily.

He tossed away his vest, now soaked in sweat, and relaxed on the floor.

You didn't speak for a while, still trying to catch your breath.

«...and... I just came to bring the men more booze...» you panted, a weak smile bending your lips.

Kid chuckled.

«I don't think they're gonna come down here now. You screamed like a little virgin.»

You hit his shoulder.

«I didn't...!»

«Yes you did.»

You watched suspiciously his big hand approaching your face.

Oddly enough, his fingers gently brushed away some stray tears from your cheek.

You didn't even realize they were there.

Maybe it was for his gesture, or maybe because the cold wind blew beyond the split around the hatch, but you shivered, arms wrapping around your naked chest.

Kid clicked his tongue and sat.

Spotting his fur nearby, he grabbed it, leaning then his back against the wall.

«Come here, you small woman.»

He used his prosthetic arm to pull you on his lap.

Before you knew it, you were both enveloped in his big fur.

The sudden warm made your tired body relax against his solid one.

You slowly rested your head below his shoulder.

You felt his fingers brushing the leash that still ran along your back.

Glancing up, you peeked at his face.

He looked deep in thought.

Did he sober up?

«You know, I'd understand if you want to go.» he lowly said «After what I did.»

You lifted yourself up, sitting on his legs so you could face him.

His evasive eyes flicked on yours.

You stared at him and saw his gaze growing nervous.

Your hand crawled on his left cheek, thumb gently caressing his scar right under his eye.

He frowned, not sure how to react to that kind of touch.

Your fingers slid down, following the red path on his skin to his neck.

Your attention fell on his marked chest.

Is his heart racing like mine right now?

Almost holding your breath, you let your hand travel further, on his pectoral, and then closer where you could feel...

He brusquely snatched your hand away.

«What the hell are you doing?»

You lifted your gaze on his.

His amber eyes were sharp, suspicious.

You sighed, pushing your hair behind your shoulder.

«Nothing.»

His mouth twitched.

You noticed his eyes were not on your face anymore.

He let go your wrist to touch your neck, right where the bruises were still evident.

«These marks won't stay.» you whispered.

He didn't reply, mouth tightly closed.

You felt new goosebumps following his brushing fingers.

Right.

I asked him to face his emotions. But I should be the one doing it first.

Swallowing, you lightly took his wrist, heart pounding like hell in your chest.

You slowly guided his hand down to your chest, pressing it between your breasts.

When the warmth spread from his touch, your heart got even faster against it.

And he was feeling it now.

A deep frown cut through his face.

«What does this mean?»

A sound that was a mixture of a groan and a frustrated chuckle left your lips.

«You're so dense, Eustass Kid.»

Your heart changed its rhythm when you said his name. It was just for an instant, but you saw in a twitch of his forehead that he noticed.

You pulled his hand away from your chest, embarrassed pout lowering on it while your fingers absently played with his.

«To be honest, I'm not sure either.» you grumbled «I just know it's something... strong.»

You felt stunned and confused by what you just did, like you were in some sort of drunken state, or maybe dreaming.

Or were you just that stupid and desperate to expose yourself like that to a man like Eustass "Captain" Kid?

You peered at his face.

He was staring at you, still frowning, trying to absorb all the new information.

That's it. I'm done for. Once his slow brain realizes it, he will be delighted and feast on my weakness.

You grimaced at your own thought, mentally slapping yourself.

No. No, you stupid girl.

You hit him because he doubted you after all the shit you've been through, and now you're doing the exact same thing!

You swallowed.

But I need to know.

You let him go and slowly stretched your hand towards his chest.

You halted the movement mid-air, lifting your face to search for permission in his eyes.

A grimace traversed his features and his arm twitched like he wanted to stop you, but he didn't.

You held your breath and placed your hand on his chest.

Your eyes immediately widened.

Holy crap!

Yes.

Yes, his heart was pounding like crazy, just like yours.

Your hand started shaking.

You felt overwhelmed by that realization.

There was no coming back from what you just did, from what you both just did.

There was no mask left. No role. No marine-pirate crap to be protected anymore.

Kid grit his teeth, pushing your hand away and averting his eyes.

«You satisfied?»

You grabbed his face and pulled him in a deep kiss.

He was taken aback for a second, but quickly took over and claimed the dominance, holding your waist.

Your fingers started to travel around his whole body, also bringing his flesh hand on your breast.

You wanted him inside you, now.

He reacted quickly, teasing your nipple and grabbing your butt.

You squealed and he made your back arch, hovering on you, still buried in the kiss.

You pulled away for air and he nibbled at your neck, guiding your waist so your entrance was aligned with his renewed hardness.

Biting your lip, you slowly lowered, enveloping him inside you.

He grunted against your skin.

You gasped, feeling him stretching you completely, then tried to tense up your inner walls around him.

«Fuck!» he hissed.

A broken chuckle escaped your lips as you grasped at his shoulders for support.

You started to move, looking for the right way to ride him. His grip on your hips helped you to find the rhythm.

Soon, you had him deeper in you than he ever was.

You tried to restrain yourself, you really did. But it wasn't long before you became a moaning mess, and shortly after your screams echoed through the ship. Again.

Sorry not sorry guys.

«[Y/n].»

Kid gasped your name, one hand in your hair to press you against him.

You grit your teeth to contain the explosion that was about to burst in your lower abdomen.

«K-Kid!»

You came, and your twitching sent him over the edge too.

After a few more rolls of your hips, you crumbled against his chest, panting.

His arms surrounded you as he tried to catch his breath in the crook of your neck.

It took a while.

When he had enough oxygen in his lungs, Kid moved his chin on top of your head.

His tired eyes wandered through the darkness of the railing.

The waves brushing the side of the ship were fairly audible down there.

«Birdie.»

When he got no reply, he looked down at you.

The redhead curled his lips seeing you deeply asleep in his hold.

He frowned, moving a lock of your messy hair away from your face.

«Yes, very convenient.»

Kid stared at you for a while, then he realized he was staring and turned away with a scoff.

He grabbed the fur that slipped on the floor and wrapped it around you, then leaned your figure against the wall as gently as he could.

A feeble whine left your lips, but you didn't wake up.

After putting his clothes back on, he nested you in his metallic arm, easily lifting your body up.

The captain sent a quick glance to the hatch before carrying you back to his cabin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 556 3
Jewelry Bonney turns Kid and Killer into children. It's up to you now to solve the situation. The captain and birdie, bonus book.
181K 8K 48
In the prison of Wano, Eustass Kid got a cellmate weeks before Strawhat's arrival. A woman with no name, and a past she refuses to tell, which keeps...
471K 20.2K 57
=OC x Eustass Captain Kid= New Cover Art!!! Created by the fabulously amazing @iritheas on wattpad!!! Malice has been struggling to survive on her o...
157K 7.3K 22
Your best friend does not love you the way you love him. ~ouch~ Enter your ill tempered distraction. ** Modern AU ** I don't own the art on this o...