letters ➸ niall horan

By unostalgic

❝im just another stupid fan in the crowd.❞ ©unostalgic More

letters ➸ niall horan
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
20.
21. [end]
epilogue.
extra.

19.

1.6K 63 4
By unostalgic

niall,

i cant do anything right.

i fuck everything up for everyone.

no one ever awknowledges me, no one ever talks to me.

everyone just stomps on me and all i have to do is just laugh.

i cant fucking cry because everyone will just make fun of me and i obviously wouldnt want that.

but, i always cry over the most stupidest things and i hate myself for it.

i hate myself for everything i do.

i hate myself because im the one who always causes the bullshit in everyones lives.

i dont even have that many friends because most of them left because they were tired of me. they were tired of the stupid shit i do.

i trusted them with everything. it was stupid of me, i know. but they asked what was wrong and i got carried away.

then they left because i gave them too much bullshit.

i just. i just hate myself so fucking much for it.

i know that i was only supposed to write you letters about my love for you but i just needed to write this down. i needed to put this somewhere, where no one will read this.

i only hope that one day, you'll actually read all of this.

but niall, youre the only hope i have left. youre the only happiness i have left. i dont have anyone else except for you.

you know what sucks though?

you dont know i exist.

-diana.

☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹ 

i give this maybe three or four more chapters

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 108K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
375K 7.8K 34
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.