Lie To Me || L.H

Por _totally_cliche_

BOOK 1 Now I wish we'd never met 'Cause you're too hard to forget Más

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
A/N: Peoples choice(voting closed)
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
Authors note

25

2.8K 55 2
Por _totally_cliche_

Ally's pov

We walked towards a club with a huge line on the outside, Ashton leading us towards the entrance. We walked all the way to the front of the line, people shouting at us to go to the back. We get to the front of the line, and Ashton gives the security guard his name.

"Okay, right this way Mr. Irwin." The security guard says, removing the red velvet rope and letting us through.

We entered the club, music blaring through the place. There was a bunch of people grinding on each other, or sloppily making out with each other. Ashton ignored them and led us to the person we were suppose to meet. We walked up these flight of stairs into a private room. Ashton gave his name to another security guard, and they let us through. We walked into a smaller room with less people.

"Boys, there you are!" Some guy yelled, walking over to us.

"You know we would never leave you hanging mate." Ashton said.

The dude was wearing a very nice and expensive suit, so he was obviously someone very important. The guy invites us over to the small bar and buys everyone drinks. Him and Ashton sat next to each other, everyone else just stood up around them.

"It's nice to finally see all of you guys together. I mostly only meet up with Ashton." The guy says.

"This is Calum, Luke, Ashton, and Ally. Guys, this is Todd Swindlton. He owns a couple of clubs in California, and he might book us a gig at one of them." Ashton introduces us.

"It's nice to meet you guys." Todd says, shaking everyone's hand.

"So, are you in the band too?" He asks when he got to me.

"No sir, I'm just a fri.."

"She's my girlfriend." Luke says, cutting me off.

My heart started fluttering when he said that. This is his first time ever announcing that we were together, officially together. All the boys seemed surprised, except for Michael.

"Oh, well nice to meet you miss. You guys make a beautiful couple." Todd says, I smile back at him.

Our drinks arrive and we all sat down and began talking. It was mostly the guys talking about business stuff. Todd would ask me questions once in awhile. Everyone was having fun and laughing except for Michael. He just kind of sat there, slowly sipping his drink.

He looked up at me and caught me staring at him. I quickly turned my head, turning my attention to Luke, who was still talking to Todd. Luke wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. He places a soft kiss on my forehead.

"So, how long have you two been dating?" Todd asks.

"Um.. we actually started dating really recently. We started yesterday to be exact." Luke laughs.

"Oh, so you guys are a fairly new couple." Todd says with a shocked expression.

"Yeah." Luke says, taking a sip of his drink.

We continued talking and drinking. I start to feel a slight buzz. Ashton and Luke were already a little drunk.

"Ally, come and dance with me." Luke says, pulling me off my seat and bringing me to the dance floor.

He rests his hands on my hips, while I rest my arms around his neck. We sway back and forward to the slow beat of the song.

"You look.. amazing." Luke says.

"Thanks, you look pretty good yourself."

"Not as good as you though." He laughs. His laugh is so cute.

"Hey Luke, come over here buddy!" Ashton yelled, waving Luke down. Ashton and Calum were standing with Todd and a group of other people.

"I'll be right back." Luke says, walking over to Ashton.

I walked over to the bar to get myself one more drink. I look over to see Michael on his phone,  in the same spot he was earlier. I walk over to him and sat next to him.

"Hey." I said. He looked up from his phone, smiling when his eyes met mine. This was the first time I saw him smile tonight.

"Hi." He says.

"So, why are you sitting here on your phone and not hanging out with the guys?" I questioned.

"I just don't feel like dancing." He says.

"Lame."

"I am not lame. I don't see you dancing." Michael says.

"I did dance. I danced with Luke, and you are lame."

"I'll show you who's lame." He chugs his beer that he was drinking.

He gets up from the bar and starts to dance. I laughed at him as I watched him dance around the bar.

"Oh, so you think you could do better?" He asked.

"A lot better." I responded.

"Then show me." He places his hand out for me to grab it.

I get up from my chair and start dancing with him. We both danced around the bar, laughing at how horrible we both were at dancing. He took my hand into his and spun me around, causing me to realize how drunk I actually was. I tripped all over my feet, almost falling flat on my face, but Michael caught me.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to..."

"It's fine, it's not your fault. Drinking and dancing doesn't work good with me." I laughed.

I looked up at Michael, who seemed a little upset.

"Hey, it's fine, I'm serious. I'm drunk, and I'm wearing heels, it was going to happen sooner or later." I assured him.

"No, it's.. it's not that." He said.

"Well. What is it then?" I asked, curious as to why his mood changed suddenly.

I look at his eyes to try and see what exactly he was spooking at, but then I remembered the trail of hickies that are on my neck. I quickly cover my neck with my hand, Michael removing his gaze from my neck afterwards. We stood there in awkward silence. I just looked down at the ground.

"Ally, there you are. I've been looking for you everywhere." A drunk Luke slurred, stumbling over to us.

Michael looked over at him, and then back at me.

"I'm going to leave you two alone." He sighed, walking back to the bar.

I watched Michael walk to the bar, wondering why he would be upset about the hickies on my neck. My attention left Michael once I felt Luke's hands on my hips.

"You know, you're really fucking beautiful." Luke says.

"You already told me that Luke." I chuckled, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Okay? Since where has there been a limit on how many times I can tell my girlfriend that she's hot." He smiles. I can smell the intense amount of alcohol on his breath.

"Thanks Luke. I think we should go home." I suggest.

"No, I wanna stay." Luke whines.

"No Luke, you're really drunk, and I'm almost at that level, so we need to go."

"Fine."

I walk over to Michael and tap his shoulder. He looks up from his phone and at me.

"Hey, we're about to go home." I pointed towards Luke and I.

"Alright. Get home safely." He smiles.

"Thanks." I walked away from him and towards Luke, who went back to dancing with Ashton and Calum.

"Hey Ashton and Calum, Luke and I are going back to his place." I said.

"Okay, drive home safely." Ashton says.

"Yeah, see you guys later." Calum yelled.

I grabbed onto Luke and walked out the club. We start walking towards the car. Before we got into the car, Luke pulled me into him and kissed me. I was caught off guard by his action. I kiss him back, tasting the alcohol. He pulls away and kissed my forehead. He then opened the door and got into the car.

"Hey Jeffery, can you take us back home?" Luke asks.

"Sure thing Mr. Hemmings." Jeffery says, pulling out the parking lot and taking us home.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

33.8K 1.5K 31
"what a terribly tragic love story." "you don't know the full of it." || © dimple-ashton all rights reserved
229K 5K 59
"Please just go away. Forget all the memories we had, all the things we shared, forget everything. Because none of those things mattered to you." COM...
2.1K 43 40
"We can at least try. You know, us. Just us."
4.2K 81 31
This story isnt about depression, or self harm, or anything like that. This story is something everyone can relate to. This story is real.