Kitten || Kellic

By HellaHotKellic

Sequel to "Yes Daddy" Kellic so read that first. Vic and Kellin are engaged, still going strong together. Th... More

One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty one.
Twenty two.
Twenty three.
Twenty four.
Twenty five.
Twenty six.
Twenty seven.
Twenty eight.
Twenty nine.
Thirty.
Epilogue.

Fourteen.

1.4K 34 5
By HellaHotKellic

Kellin's POV:
The best part of having a boyfriend that easily gets jealous when someone else tries to hit on you, is definitely the sex. Because as soon as Vic has gently laid us down on the bed, his movements starts getting harder and he isn't being as gentle anymore. His jealous and kind of possessive side comes through as he grips my thigh hard.

We both start getting desperate for the other's touch, still a bit worked up from the making out that were going on in the club before. We practically tear off our clothes, pushing at both the other one's and our own pieces of clothing.

Vic sits back on his knees for a moment, and not wanting to stop kissing him I sit up as well, pressing our lips together again. He responds to the kiss immediately, wrapping his arms around me as I turn us over, making him lay on his back on the bed with me laying on top of him.

As our weight hits the mattress it causes it to bounce for a bit, making me giggle against the kiss before pulling away. With my hair hanging in front of my face, I look down at Vic with a smile that he responds to by smiling as well.

I sit up, straddling his hips as I run my hands over his torso before I hook my thumbs in the hem of his underwear, starting to pull them down. Eventually I have to move off of my boyfriend's hips so that I can pull them down completely, leaving him naked under me.

I shuffle down his body until my face is in level with his hardening cock. I look up at Vic, seeing him prop himself up on his elbows so he can see me easier as I teasingly lick my lips. I drag my tongue over my top and bottom lip, looking right into Vic's eyes as I do this.

His breaths get heavier, I can see so from the way his stomach is moving up and down as I lower my head, pressing my lips against his tip, letting some saliva out of my mouth and roll down his shaft.

I want to tease him, but honestly I'm too turned on by boyfriend to even try and drag things out. Instead I lower my head onto him, letting his cock slide into my mouth. The tip hits the back of my throat as Vic let's out a grunt above me, tangling his fingers in my hair messily.

I breathe steadily through my nose as I start to bob my head on him, letting him slide in and out of my mouth. Vic's tip keeps going down my throat but wit how used I've gotten to deep throating him I'm not even affected by this anymore.

He grows to his full size during the time I blow him and the taste of his precum enters my mouth as he starts to breath more irregularly.

"Oh my god kitten," he whines, rather gently moving my head away from him and I look up at him with big playful eyes.

He's giving me such a lustful look as he pulls me up to him, kissing me despite where my lips has just been. Vic rolls us over so that he is on top once again, gripping at my thighs as he pulls my legs to be wrapped around his waist.

Vic grinds down on me, making me grow harder in my panties. I had already started getting harder while I was sucking him off, and with Vic grinding down on me like this, he is quick to succeed with making me even harder than before.

"Mmm daddy," I whine against his lips, making him pull away from the kiss.

Vic is quick to pull of my pastel panties, letting them slide off my legs that he drags the palms of his hands over as he moves back up my body again. He's always so affectionate with me, making me feel even better during the sex. Also, he doesn't even have to say it out loud for me to be constantly reminded about how much he loves my legs.

I wrap my legs around his waist again just like they had been before, as Vic presses his lips to my neck. He is fumbling around on the nightstand table, obviously looking for the bottle of lube but it doesn't seem to go very well for him as he soon manages to knock the bottle off of the table.

He removes his lips from my neck, cursing silently to himself, causing me to giggle at him as he reaches down to the floor to get hold of the bottle.

"Don't laugh at me," he mumbles with a pout, popping the lid of the bottle open.

I don't respond to him, only pulling him down by his neck to kiss me again as he now succeeds with fumbling around with the lube. I feel daddy pressing his tip against my entrance and I grip his shoulders tightly at the feeling when he begins to push into me.

"Ooh.." I let out a dragged out moan at the feeling as he slides into me, a sigh of content slipping past daddy's lips. He stays still only for a moment as his hips has met my bum before he begins to move into me.

"Fucking hell!" Vic let's out a frustrated groan, throwing his head down onto my shoulder as he moves into me harder. I dig my nails into his shoulders as his thrusts gets hard, his cock stretching me in such a painful yet so pleasurable way.

Just like usual, I can't keep any noises in and am constantly letting out small whimpers right next to daddy's ear. He rolls his hips in some way as he slides into me, hitting all the right places inside me and causing me to let out a much louder whine this time, throwing my head back onto the pillow.

Daddy moves his head from my shoulder, sitting up on his knees as he grabs my thighs so that he can thrust into me even harder, my whole body bouncing around on the mattress underneath him.

I grip the sheets under me tightly, scrunching them up in between my fingers, my toes curling because of the pleasure. Daddy's thrusts starts getting more sloppy and I can tell by the way he isn't as steady as before that he's getting close to coming.

Daddy seems to become more exhausted as he falls down on top of me again, his face mere inches away from mine as he holds intense eye contact with me. I'm letting my teeth dig into my bottom lip, staring up at daddy with desperation lacing my eyes.

"Oh, I have to cum!" I pant out, letting him know so.

He takes hold of me, starting to jerk me off, bringing me even closer to the edge. I wrap my legs even tighter around his waist, bringing him even closer to me and I'm pretty sure I'm about to start forming bruises around his waist.

A few more hard thrusts into me is all it takes before I feel daddy cum inside me, the feeling being so erotic and hot to me that only seconds later I cum as well, white streaks landing on my stomach as I become completely out of breath.

Daddy stays inside me for a moment before he pulls out, laying down next to me on the bed. He reaches for a tissue, wiping off my stomach before pulling me to him. He hugs me close to him, throwing the part of the sheet that we aren't lying on, on top of us.

"I love you," I whisper to him, snuggling close to him.

"I love you too darling, so so much." He gives me a bunch of small peck kisses on my cheeks that causes me to giggle at him and how cute he is being.

Even though I have at certain points gotten annoyed with him during our relationship because of how he can get jealous kind of easily, and I know Vic can still get jealous even though we are engaged, I feel okay about it now.

He knows that I have no interest in being with somebody else, and he knows I would never cheat. I know the same goes for him, that he wouldn't ever cheat on me either. It's just like he has said so many times by now. He trusts me, he just doesn't trust other people.

I guess I can understand that, as other people can just be rude. I mean, there has been many times when people have tried to flirt with me even when it should have been obvious that Vic and I have been together. Tonight was definitely not the first time it happened.

Although, Vic's jealousy has decreased. He doesn't like it when people flirt with me, but he doesn't get angry the way he did before. Now he just gets jealous and helps me get away from them. So that part, I'm truly happy for. It makes me feel that I can know for sure that he does trust me.

Vic takes hold of my hand, lacing our fingers together before he starts to play with the ring around my finger, making me smile at the action. I catch myself at least once every day being in my own little world as I'm looking at the ring happily.

I mean, I always like jewelry that shimmers but with this one being an engagement ring, there's a lot more to the story as well.

"You have great taste in rings, have I ever told you that?"

"No I don't think so.. but thank you I guess." Vic kisses my hand before sitting up in bed, bringing me with him as I was laying pretty much on top of him, making me whine at him as he makes me sit up.

"Whyy?" I whine at him, only getting a cocky chuckle in response to begin with.

"Because, it's not late enough in the evening for us to go to sleep yet, but it is late enough for me to have gotten hungry. I want dinner."

"But I want cuddles," I say with a pout, making grabby hands for my boyfriend as he has stood up from the bed by now.

"Honey, you always want cuddles and even though I provide you with those really often, I can't do so exactly all the time. Come on, aren't you hungry too?"

"A little.." I mutter, not happy about admitting that Vic is right about it.

"Then come help me make dinner whenever you're ready to move off the bed." He throws a clean pair of panties to me, them landing on my stomach and a moment later he also throws a shirt, booty shorts and some fluffy socks onto me, giving me everything I would usually put on during a Friday night like this.

Vic is much quicker than me to get dressed and after a moment he walks into the kitchen as I am still kind of whiny about leaving the bed. Eventually I actually do so, needing a lot of effort to actually sit up again as I had laid back down, and put on the clothes Vic was kind enough to throw onto me.

As I come into the kitchen, he's already by the stove as he's begun cooking and I sneak up behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist as I rest my head in between his shoulder blades.

"Gosh, don't sneak up on me like that!" he hisses and I giggle as I did feel him jump a bit as I wrapped my arms around him.

"Sorry," I mumble, snuggling into his back before letting go of him.

"What are you making?" I add, trying to look over his shoulder to see, but let's face it; I'm way too short to be able to do so and have to walk halfway around him to see.

"Something I know is one of your favorite meals, pasta with this lenses mix you always make."

"Can I help with something?"

Vic tells me what I can do to help him and after that we make dinner together instead of only him making the dinner. He keeps poking my butt from time to time as we after a while doesn't have much to do other than watch the ingredients boil in different saucepans.

"You're seriously so childish sometimes. I almost forget sometimes that I am actually the immature teenager and you are the adult here."

"Eh, I'm not that much of an adult," he scoffs. "I mean, isn't that a good thing though? Forgetting about the age difference between us. I take that as a sign that it isn't even close to a bother."

"I guess you can see it that way, and so you know, it isn't a problem for me. It has never been a problem for me, only for some other's but you already know exactly what it was like at the beginning of our relationship. I mean, you were there so.."

Vic gives me a cute little smile that has me just needing to reach up and peck his lips, giving him what I thought would only be a brief kiss when Vic deepens it, wrapping his arms around me.

He brings me closer to him, pushing our bodies up against each other as he kisses me harder. I can't help but to smile into the kiss, almost ruining it, but just almost. I have my arms wrapped around Vic's neck and I am just about to start tangling my fingers in his hair when we're both stopped from the kiss.

Like I said, it turned out to be a longer kiss than I had thought at first, and we both seemed to forget about having the stove turned on as suddenly the lenses and the pasta starts boiling over, the water getting on the stove and creating one of those 'fizzz' noises.

"Oops.." Vic mutters quietly, mostly to himself I think as he has to move the saucepans off of the stove before putting them back after a while, this time keeping his eyes on them to avoid burning the food completely.

*

With the food done, my stomach letting out embarrassingly loud grumble noises and the stove now being turned off so we won't start a damn fire in there, we go to the living room with our food just like usual.

Vic sits down first, doing so as he knows I will climb onto his lap only seconds later which is exactly what I do. He turns on the Tv, handing the remote to me so I can scroll through Netflix and put on whatever I want.

Just like always, I put on an episode of friends. It's honestly amazing how I haven't driven Vic crazy yet with how I'm always putting on the same show over and over again. I mean, for me it's probably on my top five list of things I love in this world, Vic, mom and Fluffy being basically the only thing that beats it, but I know that not everyone is as crazy about this show as I am. I don't think many people at all is quite as crazy about is as I am..

"You're pretty." I look up at Vic, wondering where that statement came from all of sudden.

"Thank you.. what made you think of that though?"

"Just looking at you, cause whenever I see you I'm reminded of the fact that you're just really really pretty."

"Awe, you're so sweet."

"I am pretty sweet aren't I?" he gets this cute little cocky grin on his face, making me chuckle at him. Just like I keep saying, even if Vic keeps insisting that I am the cute one, he is really cute as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 174 31
Kellin suddenly started a new life after his mom, sister, and him managed to escape his father. After settling, Kellin takes an interest in Vic Fuent...
59.5K 3.3K 57
Kellin and Vic being together for a long time and happily married. They decide to go all the way. All they did is want to be closer in a way they h...
44.9K 1.8K 37
- Sequel to Cuts- Kellin struggles to recover from his trauma and Vic struggles to see his husband in pain, leading to a bad decision that has catast...
110K 2.3K 35
Sequel to Baby Boy which should be read first so you can understand this:)) 1 year later, Vic and Kellin are still going steady in their relationship...