It All Started With A Note...

By tickingtombomb17

You head to comic con to meet your favorite celebrity, Tom Holland. Little did you know that you'd catch his... More

Part 1 - Arrival
Part 2- Meeting Dom
Part 3- Talking to Dom
Part 4- The distraction
Part 5- Quacksons
Part 6- The Paps
Part 7- The First Kiss
Part 8- After Lunch
Part 9- Q&A Panel
Part 10- Overwhlemed
Part 12- The truth
Part 13- Gonna be startin something
Part 14- Pillowtalk
Part 15- Getting ready
Part 16- You did it
Part 17- The zoo
Part 18- Harrison and Kylee
Part 19- London?
Part 20- Clothing Mishap
Part 21- Playing around
Part 22- Loves beginning
Part 23- Ready to Go
Part 24- Jet plane kisses
Part 25- Looking out
Part 26- Girlfriend material
Part 27- The dress
Part 28- Meeting the brothers
Part 29- Anticipation
Part 30- The other girlfriend
Part 31- Getting to know Kylee
Part 32- I like me better when I'm with you
Part 33- Meeting 'Mum'
Part 34- Talkin' and Golfin'
Part 35- Paddy
Part 36- New love
Part 37- Wait we have to leave?
Part 38- Goodbye For Now
Part 39- Sunflower
Part 40- Coming Home
Part 41- BFF
Part 42- What's going on?
Part 43- Getting established
Part 44- Weeks with Tom
Part 45- Slopes, Skis, Showers
Part 46 - The Week with the Hollands
Part 47- I'll love you forever
Part 48- My Fiance Tom Holland
Part 49- Getting Ready: Wedding Style
Part 50- Wedding bells
Part 51- Honeymoon
Part 52- Married life
Part 53- The big surprise
Part 54- Daddy Holland
Part 55- Final days

Part 11- Becoming known

12.5K 279 38
By tickingtombomb17

"Well then," Dom says walking to get Tessa. Tom pulls away but is still close enough where you can feel him smiling on your lips. You back away to see Tom's face. "There's no need for you to pay, I'm Spider-Man." You laugh and when you're done you see Tom with the most serious face you've seen him have yet. You look at him with an eyebrow raised. "What I AM!" You laugh again and start to say, "well 'spiderman'" you look up to see that Tom has his hands on his hips, "are you gonna whisk us away with your web slingers?" You giggle as you finish the sentence.

"Why yes, yes I am." Tom says playfully grabbing you around your waist and lifting you into the air as he has his hands like Spider-Man when he slings his webs. You laugh and Tom laughs too. As you are placed back on the floor you see Dom rolling his eyes but smiling at the same time. You guys pack up everything and start to head out the door. Tom is carrying some bags of the presents the fans gave him and Dom is carrying some of the bags of snacks from the lounge. You are walking Tessa on her leash. As you all walk out the door, you tell Tom that you'll need to go back to the hotel you were staying at to get your things. "No problem love."

As you walk out the door of the arena, 3 girls run up to Tom. "Hi I'm Grace" one girl says squealing. "I'm Emilie, and I'm Kenzie!" The two others say. Tom stops, puts the bags down and says, "Hi guys!" They squeal some more and ask Tom for his autograph. He gives it to them and then they look at you. "Hey you're the girl from today! Can we have your autograph?" Tom looks at you and smiles. "Uh sure, but you know I'm just a regular girl" you say signing the paper. "Uh no, you're Tom's girlfriend!" Your eyes bug out and you blush. Tom giggles and holds out his hand for you to hold. You grab it and the girls echo "awws". "Well thanks" the girls walk off and you three get into the car. "Ah hello, y/n back so soon" Jason says as soon as he sees you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.4K 1.2K 23
She was a bad girl ever since the "incident" and she was kicked out of her old school, Riverdale high and is forced to go to south side high. Does sh...
586K 11K 81
In a world with no magic (@HGranger): @DracoMalfoy has started following you Started: May 13th, 2017 Completed: August 17th, 2018 READ AT YOUR OW...
18.8K 476 20
It all started when shawn was asked to surprise a fan on her birthday. Little did he know that she'll be the one to steel his heart. But his fear and...
18.3K 281 10
It's ur first year at hogwarts and u meet a particular boy who isn't as nice as he looks...