It All Started With A Note...

By tickingtombomb17

You head to comic con to meet your favorite celebrity, Tom Holland. Little did you know that you'd catch his... More

Part 1 - Arrival
Part 2- Meeting Dom
Part 3- Talking to Dom
Part 5- Quacksons
Part 6- The Paps
Part 7- The First Kiss
Part 8- After Lunch
Part 9- Q&A Panel
Part 10- Overwhlemed
Part 11- Becoming known
Part 12- The truth
Part 13- Gonna be startin something
Part 14- Pillowtalk
Part 15- Getting ready
Part 16- You did it
Part 17- The zoo
Part 18- Harrison and Kylee
Part 19- London?
Part 20- Clothing Mishap
Part 21- Playing around
Part 22- Loves beginning
Part 23- Ready to Go
Part 24- Jet plane kisses
Part 25- Looking out
Part 26- Girlfriend material
Part 27- The dress
Part 28- Meeting the brothers
Part 29- Anticipation
Part 30- The other girlfriend
Part 31- Getting to know Kylee
Part 32- I like me better when I'm with you
Part 33- Meeting 'Mum'
Part 34- Talkin' and Golfin'
Part 35- Paddy
Part 36- New love
Part 37- Wait we have to leave?
Part 38- Goodbye For Now
Part 39- Sunflower
Part 40- Coming Home
Part 41- BFF
Part 42- What's going on?
Part 43- Getting established
Part 44- Weeks with Tom
Part 45- Slopes, Skis, Showers
Part 46 - The Week with the Hollands
Part 47- I'll love you forever
Part 48- My Fiance Tom Holland
Part 49- Getting Ready: Wedding Style
Part 50- Wedding bells
Part 51- Honeymoon
Part 52- Married life
Part 53- The big surprise
Part 54- Daddy Holland
Part 55- Final days

Part 4- The distraction

20.1K 382 62
By tickingtombomb17

"Yes, lunch sounds wonderful, I'm starving" you say. Tom laughs and you realize what you said and the tone you said it in. "Sorry" you say shyly. "There's no reason to be sorry love" Tom says while walking closer to you. You blush. "Where do you want to go?" Tom starts to look at his phone looking at the restaurants near us. "There's a little cafe just down the street, if you'd like to go there."  "Sure, sounds great!" You grab your purse and start to walk out, Tom stops you from going out the door.

"Um you ok?" "Yes y/n but you have to realize that I'm Tom Holland," you start to laugh, "I know Tom". You smile and so does he. "There's going to be lots of fans trying to get to me, so we need to be very careful on how we exit." You then realize what he meant by him being Tom Holland. You totally forgot that he's some big celebrity. Tom was just so personal and nice, that completely forgot about the fact that he's Spider-Man. "Ok well I can distract the fans outside" Dom peeps in. You and Tom laugh. "Ok dad."

Dom walks outside the lounge and you and Tom are peeping through the door. Dom walks down a little ways from the door and screams "Tom is that you?" In the opposite direction of the door. Fans come running towards him and as all the fans are focused on him, Tom grabs your hand and pulls you out the door you and through the closest exit. The entire way you two were laughing at the fact of what Dom did. Once you get to the car, you realize Tom's still holding your hand and you look down to see. He looks over at you and smiles. He opens the car door for you and you scoot in. He scoots in next to you and grabs your hand again. You look down again at your hands and smile. "Can you take us to the cafe on the corner please" Tom says to the driver.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 3.1K 74
Sequel of 'Our journey || Tom Holland' After everything that happened in Y/N's family and love life she maybe needs a paus. But does she get it ? Y...
2K 130 26
The sequel to When Worlds Collide. An After spin-off fanfic about the relationship between Trevor Matthews and Katherine Styles.
46.4K 846 39
"I needed a miracle," he says through the mic, looking straight at me. "and thank god it was you." • • [like my other story, this isn't going to be s...
554K 26.7K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...