The Resistance

By -ShellyF

Jahmir Phillips and Kaelynn Smith met once Jahmir moved to Atlanta with his grandparents. Her weight always s... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 (reupload)

Chapter 49

1.2K 52 19
By -ShellyF

{Kaelynn}

Dinner at the Phillips' house went better than I expected. Eric, Harvey, and Cleo are like the cousins I wish I had. I don't really talk to my cousins much. Jahmir's cousins are more accepting of me. They accept me for who I am.

By the time everyone was finished eating, mom was here to get Kiya.

"Has she had a bottle?" She asked as I passed her the baby and the diaper bag.

It took her all damn day to come and get her daughter. She was probably too busy laying up with a married man. I've fed Kiya four times since I've had her.

"Yes."

I folded my arms across my chest when I saw Mike coming towards the door. The nerve of him showing his face around here. I expected them to still be together. This is a day he should be spending with his family. Not a woman who has no self love or self respect for herself.

"Hi Kaelynn." He tried to kiss my cheek, but I blocked it. Ain't no telling where his lips has been.

"Y'all have the baby now. You can go. Bye."

"Umm, I just wanted to say hi to Mr. John right quick. Excuse me baby girl."

When he walked away, mom gave me a scolding look. Why should I care? If I don't respect him, I'm not going to pretend like I do. In my opinion he's a pathetic excuse for a man.

"You don't have the right to treat your father like that. He has been nothing but good to you."

He's never been much of a father to me. All of his other kids have a way better bond with him. It's ironic though, because I am the oldest. But apparently that doesn't mean anything. The only "good" thing he's done for me is spent money on me.

I was about to just walk away from her, but she grabbed my arm.

"Don't forget where you lay your head at night."

If that's her way of threatening to kick me out, she just wasted her breath. Pretty much all of the money I've made from the salon is sitting pretty in my bank account. I make my own money so I don't need a damn thing from her anymore. I'm grown as fuck.

"What are you gonna do? Damn near kill me like you almost killed your other daughters?"

Instead of standing there arguing with her, I walked away from the door.

Since everyone was in the living room, I chose to go back into the kitchen. As I sat at the island, Jahmir and Mr. Phillips came in.

"Sam should clean the dishes, she used moat of them." Mr. Phillips said as he and Jahmir went over to the sink. "That girl can sure put it away. She damn sure left me with less leftovers than I expected."

Jahmir placed the stopper in the sink and started running hot water. He grabbed the dish washing liquid and put some in the water.

"Of all the things you got this morning, why didn't you get paper plates?"

John mean mugged Jahmir as if he'd just cussed him out.

"This was as good a reason as any to pull out the good plates. Not to mention I one hundred percent didn't think about paper plates until all the food was done." He shook his head. "It's sad that those kids won't do anything for me unless I pay them."

That could be because he's always giving them money as an incentive. Maybe if he didn't do that, they wouldn't expect money from him all the time. If someone wants to be a cash cow for me, I'll gladly accept.

"Yeah I guess."Jahmir shrugged as he started washing the dishes. "I really don't mind though. It'll be quick."

"My good child." Mr. Phillips smiled as he hugged Jahmir. He grabbed a drink from the fridge before walking out the kitchen.

I expected Jahmir to say something, but he just stood there and washed the dishes. I was about to get up, but Eric and Harvey came into the kitchen. Harvey went to help Jahmir with the dishes while Eric came and sat beside me.

"What's up Kaelynn? Are you coming to the kickback?"

When he asked, I noticed Jahmir glanced over his shoulder. He shook his head then went back to what he was doing. For that attitude alone, I'm more motivated to say yes. Jahmir has been acting so weird all day. Not only has he been all up under his cousin Marco, but he's been giving me the cold shoulder. I don't have time for his bullshit. He's always such a boring, emotional sap.

"Yes."

"And Jahmir is cool with that?" He asked. "I asked him was he coming and he said no."

I glanced at Jahmir. He and Harvey were joking around about something. That's what I mean, he hasn't paid any attention to me today.

"My own dad can't even tell me what to do. I'm not about to let Jahmir control me!" That second sentence came out louder than it should have. Now all eyes were looking my way.

"I wouldn't wanna be ya dad." He responded. "You always treat that man like shit for no reason."

"I feel like that's our cue to head on out." Harvey said as he headed towards the door.

"See you later I guess?"

Harvey and Eric dissapeared to the living room to be with everyone else. I got up and made my way towards Jahmir. My arm crossed against my chest as I glared at the side of his face.

"Stop getting hype everytime Eric comes around."

"Jahmir don't tell me what to do. I'm tired of him saying you control me. I'm my own woman. I can do what I damn well please."

He continued with the dishes, not even responding to what I said.

"See there you go again, avoiding shit." I mumbled.

"Yeah. I'm avoiding shit because I'm tired of putting up with it. Why don't you just admit you don't wanna be with me anymore?"

His question truly took me by surprise. He has been acting standoffish all day, then he wants to flip it back on me? What kind of shit is that? Even though this isn't my fault, I somewhat feel bad about it. He has so much hurt in his eyes. I can tell he really wants to crumble like he usually does.

"If I didn't wanna be with you, I wouldn't be."

"Well act like it Kaelynn."

"All because I want to go to a party? Stop being so sensitive all the time."

He dried his hands then grabbed mine. "It's not about a party, Kaelynn. I just feel like.... I don't know. I'm sorry, okay? I don't want to lose you. That's my biggest fear in life."

I kissed his lips then reached up to hug him. "You won't. I promise."

He let out a sigh. I expected him to continue to press the issue, but he chose to let it go. Since I felt like we were in a good place, I felt like it was okay to leave. I had to go home and get ready for the party.

****

Baby, won't you come my way?
Got something I want to say
Cannot keep you out my brain
But first off I'ma start by saying this, ayy
All headshots if you think you could take my bitch, ayy
And I'm too turnt, when I shoot, swear I won't miss, ayy
Ba-Baby, won't you come my way?
Baby, won't you come my way?

Extremely loud music invaded my ears as soon as I stepped into Eric's house. As I looked around, I realized that this wouldn't be a chill kickback. There have to at least be 30 people in this living room and everyone is dancing with someone. I see red double cups, and it smells of weed in here. The party literally just started about thirty minutes ago.

Maybe coming here was a bad idea.

I thought about turning around and leaving, but I bumped right into somebody. Sam.

"Nah now." She laughed as she looked me up and down. "Not lil miss goodie goodie. Where Jahmir at?"

I rolled my eyes at her. Why is everyone acting like Jahmir can control me? Just because of that, I'm staying.

"I'm grown Sam."

"Oh you grown, or you grown grown?"

I raised an eyebrow then shrugged. "I'm here, ain't I? I'm grown as fuck."

Sam chuckled. "Yeah, okay. Let's see about that. Come on."

At first I was curious as to what she meant, but it all became clear once we went to the kitchen. There were liquor bottles and beer cans everywhere. I guess it's true what they say, Eric's parties get real live real quick. I haven't even seen him anywhere.

"Ever drank before?" Sam asked as she found two shot glasses.

I would lie, but she would probably see right through it.

"Bet I can drink more than you." I giggled then sized her up. "You look like a lightweight."

"Oh yeah?" She grabbed a bottle of brown liquor then poured it in the shot glasses. "Well put the glass where ya mouth is then!"

We clacked glasses then I nervously attempted to down the shot. I tried to play it off like my chest wasn't on fire, but I had to let out a cough. Sam erupted into laughter.

"Okay miss grown grown. Let me get some lemons."

****

"Bad bitches is the only thing that I like!" Everyone screamed in unison. "You ain't got no life! Cups with the ice and we do this every night!"

It felt so good to just be able to vibe with everyone. Everybody did their own thing when an R&B song came on, but all the rap songs turned into sing alongs.

Before that song could end, Sam suddenly ran off. Her ass probably had to throw up. She thought I'd be a lightweight but she's the one that can't hang.

As the next song came on, I just did my own thing. Swaying to the beat and dancing alone. Not for long, though. Someone slid behind me and placed their hands on my waist. They effortlessly matched my rhythm. Because of the fit physique, I could tell that it wasn't Sam. Their hands felt like they were meant to be on my body.

"Damn ma. You lookin right tonight." His lips connected with my neck as we continued to dance.

It was just something about the alcohol that gave me more confidence. Before I knew it, I was twerking all on this unknown man. Feeling his manhood against my ass really turned me on. I turned around and planted a kiss on his lips. He wanted more, so he gripped my ass and slobbed me down.

No words were spoken between us, we both just made our way upstairs. We found an empty room and I pushed him down on the bed. As I struggled to undo his belt and pants, I remembered to shut and lock the door. I turned around and his dick was out and on full display. I went over to him and dropped to his knees, taking his manhood into my hands and mouth. Skills that I said I'd never use were in full effect tonight.

It didn't take long for him to nut. I damn sure wasn't going to swallow it, so it slid down my neck and chest. He then pulled me on the bed with him. We ripped each other's clothes off before he climbed up on me and tried to shove his dick in me. Because of how thick it is, it hurt at first, but it felt amazing once he popped the head in.

"Mmmm fuck me!" I moaned as he shoved my arms above my head and started stroking me faster.

We went at it for a few minutes before he took it out and let me suck him off again. After he came again, he stuck it back in me.

After multiple orgasms, we both laid there exhausted on the bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 88 30
Jasmin has moved from Miami to Chicago, which is an amazing, but dangerous place. She's innocent, but definitely knows her worth. Jasmin has been thr...
53.1K 2.4K 47
*UNDER EDITING* ❝What I saw in front of me was unbelievable. I felt a gut wrenching pain in my heart, as if someone has stabbed me a million times. S...
302 24 16
BLURB "Truth doesn't always set you free. Sometimes it destroys your whole existence. Four deaths. Four lives. One accident." ...
565 57 36
After wishfully giving out her number at a meet-and-greet, a mediocre photography student struggles to balance her life with her favorite rockstar's...