Borderlands X Reader Scenario...

Av Curseblood17

I haven't found any of these. I just LOVE Borderlands, I can't even explain my love. I do apologize for the... Mer

When you two hug
Someone walks in on a heated moment
They're cold so they want to hug for warmth
When you fall asleep against them
When you fall
Meeting one of their friends
(S)He has a nightmare
You slap his ass
You turn him on by accident
When you wake them up
When you massage him
When you sit on their lap
When (s)he sees your baby pictures
When you get injured
When (s)he tells you about Butt Stallion
When you wear a piece of his/her clothes.
Would you rather #1
When you both build a blanket fort
You slap him with The Bible
What you two like to do together
Handsome Jack ~Catch Up~
He walks in on you naked
When you suck your thumb in your sleep
When you wear a bikini
They find out you cut yourself
They say a pick-up line
Dr. Zed ~Catch Up~
Vault Hunters 2 ~Catch Up~ (Axton, Maya, Salvador, Zer0) Part 2
Vault Hunters 2 ~Catch Up~ Part 3 (final)
When you take too long in the shower
When they massage you
Krieg/Gaige ~Catch Up~
Rhys ~Catch Up~
How you two celebrate holidays
When he distracts you while your reading
When she/he buys you a teddy bear
You say 'I hate you' as a joke
You ask for a piggyback ride
When their feeling lonely
When you ignore them
When you both are handcuffed together for a day
(S)He sees you punch someone
Timothy Lawrence ~Catch Up~
Moxxi ~Catch Up~
When you act in a movie
When you go blind
When you prank them
They catch you drawing them
What you love/hate about him
When you draw on them
When you take a picture of them
When they get jealous
When you sing
When you come back from a long mission
When you both wear matching shirts
When he's sick
First kiss
When they knew they had feelings for you
When you cry because of them
Scooter ~Catch Up~
When they accidently hurt you
Saying I love you for the first time
Vaughn ~Catch Up~
What they thought of you when you both first met (Part One)
What they thought of you when you both first met (Part Two)
When you dress up
Troy Calypso ~Catch Up~
Tyreen Calypso ~Catch Up~
Zane Flynt ~Catch Up~
When Claptrap says he's gonna steal you from them
They propose to you
~Finished~

Vault Hunters 2 ~Catch Up~ (Axton, Maya, Salvador, Zer0) Part 1

7K 61 18
Av Curseblood17

Daaamn! That took long! Sorry if Salvador's are short and bad but it is because if I had to choose he's my least favorite character. Zer0 won't talk much since he speaks in Haiku and I'm bad at those. I left Krige and Gaige for another time or else this would have taken extra longer to make.

Also, this is requested by: whydoitrythis and her/his sister!

When you two hug:

Axton:

He just gives you random hugs which sometimes annoyes you because he does it during fights too. You would just be shooting a GUN loader and he would hug you from behind, waiting till your done.

Maya:

She doesn't give them a lot. You would have to give them first before she does. If she does it by herself, you know she's sad or angry and needs a hug to calm down.

Salvador:

He doesn't give them because it shows height difference. When you hug him, he gives one back really quick and then tells you to let go. It always makes you laugh.

Zer0:

He just gives hugs whenever he needs one or you need one. His arms are strong so can never go and would have to wait, basically he gives looong hugs.

Someone walks in on a heated moment:

Axton:

His hand was in your pants, both kissing. You did arms around his neck to pull him a bit closer. Opened eyes and just saw the door open so push Axton off. Maya yelled not to fuck when others are home. You just blush while she and Axton began arguing.

Maya:

You kissed her nipple before saying she's beautiful. A smirk came to your face when seeing her cheeks go a tiny bit red. but suddenly door slammed open so quickly cover you and Maya with a blanket. Luckily Lilith didn't see because she just took her gun Maya borrowed back and left. You and Maya blushing in embarrassment. You just continue sucking her breasts making Maya even more embarrassed.

Salvador:

Your hands were trying to do his pants off but he was kissing so it was a bit hard to do. he got impatient and did them off himself. You just did your shirt off. Both wanted to kiss again but sadly Moxxi entered. She stopped when seeing the scene. She then smiled and said to use protection. And then she left, leaving you and Salvador embarrassed. He said that totally ruined the mood so you nod.

Zer0:

You found your book boring so threw it to the desk. Zer0 was aside you, also bored. You smirk and strandle his hips by sitting on his lap. Ask if he wants to do something. He seemed to get what you mean because he nodded. But before you could even take off his damn helmet the door flew open. You glare at Mordecai who chased Bloodwing around the room, yelling for her to get back here. You ask why you can never fuck with Zer0 in peace. All Zer0 did was hug you to comfort you.

(S)He's cold so wants to hug for warmth:

Axton:

He and you were both at The Fridge. It was soooo cold. Your hands kept shaking as you shot every enemie that came your way. But suddenly Axton gave his random hug. You would have pushed him away but his hug was so warm. So both just hugged for a while to get warm before continuing.

Maya:

She just came back from The Fridge. Since one of her arms doesn't have any sleeve holding the cold back, she was freezing. She entered and hugged you. You ask if she's sad but she said cold. So hug her back while walking to the bed. Both layed down. You did the blanket around her before both falling asleep in each others arms.

Salvador:

He accidently slipped in some pile of ice while fighting a Bullymong. You just laugh and killed the Bullymong. Suddenly Salvador hugged you so you scream he's cold. All he did was smirk mischievous. You just glare, both soon both cuddled for the warmth of each other.

Zer0:

Normally his suit keeps the cold out good but it got thorn so the cold breeze hit his skin. You notice him shivering so did arms open. He almost jumped in them. He held you thightly and ask how your so warm. You roll eyes and said it's called a jacket something no Vault Hunter seems to wear.

You fall asleep on them:

Axton:

You worked all day. He finally came back from his mission he ggot from Dr. Zed. He flopped aside you and said he's so tired. you tried to stay awake longer but fell asleep against his shoulder. He kept talking till he noticed you fell asleep. All he did was mumble that's rude. But he still carried you to your bed and went asleep, holding you.

Maya:

You were just laying aside her, head on her lap. You weren't playing on falling asleep but she kept playing with your hair which felt like a massage so fell asleep. She looked down and smiled a bit. She just let you sleep on her till you woke up.

Salvador:

Both waiting for a new mission. It was boring so began falling asleep. Head kept falling forward to signal you will fall if you fall asleep. Felt Salvador's hand on cheek, he pushed your head on his shoulder and let go. You smile a bit at his sweet act and fell asleep.

Zer0:

He and you both had worked for two days straight without sleep. You stumbled a bit so Zer0 picked you up suddenly. It maked you gasp in shock. He said to go sleep. You shook head but he carried you so fell asleep since there was nothing to do. He just put you on some bed and did the mission alone. Then he came back and carried you back to Sanctuary.

You fall:

Axton:

He and you both running from some Skaggs because both didn't wanna spill ammo on these stupid enemies. Accidently tripped over some stone and fell. Axton tried his best not to laugh. He just picked you up and carried you to safetly. You yell your not a baby. He said you look like one. So hit his chest making him laugh.

Maya:

She tripped over... nothing. But you just ran in the room because you stole Mordecai's sniper and now he's chasing you. Accidently tripped over her so she yelled that hurted. You yell sorry. Wanted to help her up but Mordecai entered so ran again and jump out the window. Maya sighed before yelling to stop stealing the old man's stuff. Mordecai glared at her so she also began running; now both running from Mordecai who was pissed off at you two.

Salvador:

He held his two guns, shooting like crazy. He turned so you step back in surprise at his sudden turn but trip over the death Pyscho. He tried not to laugh and said sorry. He helped you up with one hand while the other shot some Pyscho's.

Zer0:

He sometimes leaves his stuff on the floor. You enter the room but trip over his bag and amost fell on his sword. Luckily Zer0 catched your waist before your face could hit the blade. He said he's sorry. You glare and yell for him to learn cleaning. So you did his mission while he cleaned the room.

Meeting one of their friends:

This is when you haven't met the mentioned person. (Zer0, Lilith, DR. Zed, and Tina)

Axton:

Both were on a mission, freaking out at how many enemies were coming. Suddenly some dude in a suit entered and began helping. So after the whole mission, Axton talked to the dude. You felt a bit awkward till Axton introduced you. He said this is Zer0. Slowly whisper asking what's with his name. Axton shrugged saying Zer0 might be an alien or whatever. So all went and got a drink.

Maya:

She ran in, a bit drunk. You sighed. A red haired girl was holding her up. Ask who she is. For some damn reason felt jealous. The girl seemed to notice because she let Maya go and said she's Lilith. Both shook hands, rather awkwardly. So that's how you met Lilith... in a weird and boring way.

Salvador:

You were new to Sanctuary but were injured. Salvador said to go to Dr. Zed. All you could do was stare in confusion. She he explained the dude who's on the medical vending machines. So both went. Dr. Zed was really nice and funny in his own way.

Zer0:

Enter room and saw a small girl and Zer0 playing some board game. All you did was stare in confusion. The girl noticed you because she waved you over while yelling to come join. Slowly ask who she is. Sat down aside Zer0. The girl said she's Tiny Tina. So joined the board game and all played. You and Tina became good friends.

(S)He has a nightmare:

Axton:

He kept turning in his sleep so sighed. Sat up and went closer to him. Hug him and kiss his forehead. Stroking his hair to comfort him. He stopped moving and went back to sleeping peacefully. You went back to sleep, holding him.

Maya:

You came home from a mission and saw her on the bed. Ask why she's still awake. Place your guns down on the desk. She said she had a nightmare. You gave a soft smile and hug her. So both hugged before she fell back asleep since she stayed awake al night, waiting for you. You kiss her nose before laying her down. So after a shower, also went to sleep.

Salvador:

You woke up by light from the bathroom. Sighed and sat up. Notice Salvador hanging a bit above the sink, breathing heavy. Ask if he's okay. Quickly jump out the bed and went aside him. He said he had a nightmare. So you rub his back before talking. Both speaking so he would forget his nightmare.

Zer0:

Woke up by him pulling you closer. Raise eyebrow by his sudden actions. He said to comfort him. Were confused but still did it. so both speaking. He seemed to still be thinking about it so went on his hips. Said you have another idea. Kiss his neck. We all know what's gonna happen so let your mind be free!

You slap his/her ass:

Axton:

His ass looked so sexy because he bought new jeans. You couldn't help but slap it. he quickly turned with wide eyes at what you just did. You just innocently smiled and said foods ready. Quickly left out of embarrassment.

Maya:

She and you were both doing a mission. You had to search some ECHO recorder. You saw it so slap Maya's ass to get her attenion, which you got with a slap on the cheek. You just point at it while rubbing cheek. She mumbled sorry before she went and got the ECHO.

Salvador:

He was being annoying against Brick. Got enough so slap his ass and told him to just hurry already. He glared and yelled not to do that. You just chuckle and said for him not to annoy Brick o much then.

Zer0:

He wore a thight suit so his ass looked so good. You stare. Asking yourself in your mind why boys always slap woman's asses. don't know why but you just slapped his ass making him turn. On his helmet was ///. You said his ass looks good. He said not to slap his ass. You raise eyebrow but suddenly he took your waist and then his hands went on your butt. He said only he can do that. You blushed and yell there's a new mission. He smiled at how embarrassed you got.

You turn them on by accident:

Axton:

You notice him fall so roll eyes. Went over him and shot the WAR loader who was going his way. All Axton saw right now was your ass. He stared at it so kick him in the side. Yell he's in middle of a war. He just said your butt is good. You tried not to blush and pull him up before pushing a Pistol in his chest.

Maya:

You were in the shower. Heard door open so turn. Maya stared before she entered the shower, not even bothering to take her clothes off. Both kissed while you did her shirt off. Ask if she's really turned on by seeing you shower. She shrugged and said you're beautiful so yes. Both had fun in the shower...

Salvador:

You were baking some cupcakes. Had music on so swinged hips. Little did you know, Salvador was staring and getting turned on by how your body was so pretty while "dancing". So he just stormed off to the bathroom. You jump at the slam of a door. Looked at the hallway and ask if he's okay. Heard him yell yes then a weird groan went so raise eyebrow but ignored it.

Zer0:

You were fighting but it began raining. Sadly you wore white shirt. Since it was raining hard, a bucket began going full with water. Zer0 accidently kicked it so everything in it which was ammo fell on you. You glare at Zer0, who held his sword infront of his crotch while doing a sorry hand up. You blush and yell this is not the moment to get a boner. He said he can't help it.

When you wake them up:

Axton:

He sleeps for long hours so would have to do many things to try wake him, but he just stays asleep. Then got a plan, took two pans and slammed then together. This maked him finally sit up and yell asking if your crazy. You just slam the pan softly against his head and said he sleeps too much.

Maya:

She wakes up easy since she always thinks danger comes. So when you shake her awake, she would sit up in a defense pose. Fists in air, ready to punch you. So you would have to yell it's you. She sighed and said to just let the alarm wake her. So did, for one day. She wakes up angry so just continued waking her up yourself.

Salvador:

He's always doing missions so he is always awake before you are. He wakes you up instead of you him. He would just shake you awake, if that doesn't work he just slaps you with a pillow.

Zer0:

Zer0 is a morning person so he is always awake before you. You never have the chance to wake him up.

Part two will be uploaded  soon!

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

35.6K 1.3K 16
She heard about him all over Pandora. Most call him a "hero", others could say he's a "psychotic dictator". It all depended whether they met or know...
12.5K 378 25
Y/N L/N had a not so normal life, he lost his parents, his ex-girlfriend cheated on him, and he was hoping for a new life away from this hell. One d...
91 1 1
Just a timeline of the story, so I don't have to attempt to write more chapters while going over missed pieces. As always, I don't own Borderlands/Ta...
7.8K 153 10
⊹♥︎˖ ࣪ᯤ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗎𝗇𝗌𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗍 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗔𝗣𝗛𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗧�...