Chain Me Down (boyxboyxboyxgi...

By EcstasyFeels

Crimson is gay. His best friends, Lilo Pierce and Candy, support him one hundred percent. Crimson's dad is ba... More

That Was Different and Unexpected
Needs
What A Night
What Happened?
Funeral
Comfort
Something's Wrong
Lilo?
Can't Be Happening
Why Are you Here?
Forgive And Forget
All About Us
The Sacrifice

Chain Me Down (boyxboyxboyxgirl)

3.7K 44 3
By EcstasyFeels

Crimson's point of view

I looked over at the new kid who claimed to be named Lightning. He was pretty attractive. He had chocolate brown eyes that looked a little glazed over. It was cool. It looked...sexy. He was wearing a tight black shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans. Something told me that skinny jeans were the only things that could properly fit him. Even then, they still looked a little to big on him. I fiddled with my lip ring as I continued to stare at him intently. As I looked at the lip ring that was placed on his bottom right lip I smiled. That might as well be the best part about him. His hair was neatly combed right above his eyes. He looked kinda childish. His face just had one of those charms that would make you look twice. Well I looked more than twice but that doesn't matter. He looked like a goddess.

"Why don't you go and talk to him?" My best friend Lilo asked. I sighed knowing that I would have to explain this to her all over again.

"Because, Lillian," I said as she rolled her eyes at my calling her by my real name. "Do you just go up to a guy when you like him?" 

"No but you're a guy and he's a guy you guys kinda have the same mind. Guys go up to whoever they like not wait for him to come to you. It's different because you're gay." Lilo explained carefully. I looked at her confused. 

"That just made no sense whatsoever." I said while directing my attention back to the angel known as Lightning. He just stood by himself leaning against the school building. His backpack was thrown to the ground next to him and he just looked around the school yard with a blank expression. As he turned to face my direction I could feel a smile forming. We held each others stare until his head turned back to the school yard. 

"Crimson?" Lilo asked while snapping me out of my trance. I grabbed my lip ring nervously as I tried to force my smile away. I looked down and let my hair fall into my eyes.

"Yes?" I asked. I heard Lilo let out another sigh.

"What's all the sighing about?" Peirce asked as he slid onto the bench landing right next to me. I looked over at him and laughed as I saw a tray full of food.

"Do you ever stop eating?" I asked him. He glared at me while picking up a piece of pizza.

"I asked you first, So answer." he said while taking a bite of pizza. He made a face before finally smiling as he swallowed it.

"Crimson is ignoring mee." Lilo whined. I looked at her and she frowned at me. I felt Peirce slap my arm.

"You're not supposed to be ignoring girls, And yes I do stop eating; When I'm asleep," Peirce said to me before shoving the rest of the pizza in his mouth. It amazes me how he manages not to choke. 

"It's surprising that you're still skinny," Lilo said while poking 1 of his 4 mouth peircings. Peirce swatted her hand away quickly.

"Hands off the face." Peirce told her. She only flipped him off and then grabbed one of his many jolly ranchers and popped it in her mouth before Peirce could grab it from her hands. No doubt he got them from Candy. She always has candy. Hence the nickname Candy.

"So why isn't Crimrose listening to you?" Peirce asked. I rolled my eyes at the horrible nickname that he made up for me. 

"Because he's too busy drooling over the new kid." Lilo said while gesturing over to his figure that was still leaning against the wall.

"Ooh, He's cute but I don't think you have a chance." Peirce said. Let's get this straight, Peirce is not gay; He is bi. Peirce and I used to have a thing but then we ended up just sticking to being friends, It suited us.

"Thanks for the feedback." I spat at him. He raised his hands up in defense with half a cookie hanging out of his mouth. He took a bite and then pulled the other half into his mouth. I shook my head.

"Hey, I was just being honest. Who the fuck took a shit in your cereal this morning?" Peirce asked.I heard Lilo snicker a little. To be honest I was fighting back laughter. Peirce always was the funny one of the bunch. 

"Guys, where have you been? I've been looking all over for you." Candy asked just as I opened my mouth to say something. She took a seat at the end of the bench next to Peirce and then pulled a blowpop out of her purse/backpack. Even though Candy was the most popular girl in the school she wasn't a slut and she didn't stick to the other popular people. Her reputation was about to be damaged when people first saw her talking to us but then she literally beat the shit out of a football player with a gigantic lollipop and she stayed popular. 

"We've been here, the same place we are everyday." I said, and as Candy finished unwrapping the blowpop she popped it in her mouth and balled the wrapper up in her hand. Candy saves the wrappers because she is designing a purse made out of nothing but blowpop wrappers. She has two big trash bags full of them and she is currently designing the frame of the purse.

"Do you really have to be so mean to me?" Candy whined. She pulled the blowpop out of her mouth and took a sip of Peirce's soda. I knew for a fact that it was coke mixed with vodka. If it weren't for the fact that Lilo and I control his drinking, the poor kid would be an alcoholic. She made a face as she continued to drink it. What am I talking about? If we all didn't have each other to control our drinking we would all be alcoholics. Peirce snatched the cup out of Candy's hands and took a drink.

"Don't drink it all from me," Peirce said. He is very protective over his drinks. Especially when there is alcohol in it. 

"How did you even manage to put that in there without getting caught?" I asked him as I pulled the lid off of the cup and took a long drink. I swallowed and then looked at Peirce waiting for the burning to stop. He smiled.

"The same way I managed to smoke in school, get drunk in school, and get high in school," Peirce said happily. Yes, we smoke and do drugs too. Go a problem with it? Well too fucking bad. I'm starting to notice what Peirce was talking about.

"Are you ever going to tell us how you do that?" Lilo asked. Peirce shook his head and smiled. We all groaned.  

"Come on Please? I will get your favorite candy down here for you," Candy bribed. Peirce's favorite candy was Boston Baked Beans. In a Small town like this; they only have the popular candy. Boston Baked Beans sadly didn't make  the cut. Peirce was devastated. He locked himself in his room and cried for 2 weeks straight. Now the only way Peirce can get it is if Candy gets them sent down here. She is the richest person in this town. The town of Saintsville. Home of the saints. Not the Saints football team. No. Apparently the person who named the town was forced to believe the people who lived here were saints sent from hell to kill him.

"Tempting but no. They can wait." Peirce said. We all looked at him shocked.

"You're actually turning down your favorite candy?" I asked him. He smiled and nodded. He closed his eyes tight and we knew that he wanted to get them but he doesn't want to tell his secret. I laughed. The bell rang and everybody rushed out of the school and to the parking lot where they hopped in there cars and sped off. Our school put lunch at the very end of the day for some reason. I looked over at where Lightning was and he wasn't there anymore. He must have left when everybody else did. Everybody except for Candy and Lilo stood up. They were too busy talking about something. I don't know what though. Peirce walked with me to our cars that were right next to each other. Well my car and Peirce's motorcycle. He hopped on and then pulled his helmet on. He then drove off and out of the parking lot speeding straight forwards cutting through the traffic of students. I had a Mercedes and the doors opened up instead of out. Everybody in Saintsville had really nice cars because in all reality they only sold really nice cars. They were super cheap too. I pulled out of the parking lot and drove off the opposite way of all the traffic. I was the one lucky person who didn't live near all the bunched up houses. Even though I lived further out than most people it was nice not being in a house that was connected to another one because the walls here were super thin and you could hear everything. I remember the countless times when I spent the night a Lilo's house and since her room was connected to the parents room of her next door neighbors we could hear all the sounds. All of them. It wasn't really something that you would want to think about since the parents that live next to her are somewhere in their 50's. I shuddered at the thought. There was a house next to mine but it wan't connected to it. It's been empty ever since I was born. Apparently the house was built but no one ever lived in it. It would be so nice if Lightning had moved in next to me. I may be actually able to date him. As I pulled into the driveway of my house I looked over next door to see Lightning jump out of a car and walk into the house. I watched as he looked behind him to see if anybody was watching him and I quickly looked down at my hands that were fidgeting with each other. I forced them not to move up to my lip ring. It was a habit that I needed to get over. I only did it when I was nervous or lying. Sometimes when I liked somebody. Not all the time. Sometimes. That's how I never got away with lying to anybody. I needed to get out of that habit and fast. I grabbed my stuff from the passenger seat and quickly got out the car and walked into the house. I was hit with the smell of onions and my eyes immediately watered and burned. I blinked furiously and walked into the kitchen where my mom was cooking at the stove. I dropped my backpack and walked over to her. 

"Hey ma." I whispered as I wrapped my arms around her neck. I looked down at the meat and onions and furiously blinked again and again until my eyes stopped burning and watering. I looked over at her to see her slightly smiling. She had a love for cooking. If it weren't for my dad she would have married anything and everything that had to do with cooking instead of him. She patted my arm and I kissed her cheek then moved my arms and walked back over and grabbed my backpack.

"Hey sweetie. Any new boys?" she asked while turning to face me. I mentally beat the shit out of myself as I grabbed my lip ring and fiddled with it nervously. I heard her laugh and I looked down to hide my blush. She laughed even more. I loved my family. They actually accepted me for being gay. My dad was a little upset at first but after a while he came to accept it. 

"Yeah, actually." I murmured. I heard my mom let out a squeal and I laughed. My mom is such a kid at heart. She's that one cool mom that every teenager wishes to have. She lets me drink, smoke, and on some occasions she lets me do drugs. My mom only drinks but she doesn't see a problem with letting me smoke and do drugs as long as I'm responsible with it. She refuses to raise a druggie. 

"So what's his name? Where does he live? How many classes do you have with him?" My mom asked while hopping up and sitting on the counter next to me. I looked up at her and I could see the excitement in her eyes.

"His name is Lightning, he lives next door and I have  almost all of my classes with him," I told her happily. She jumped of the counter and jumped around happily.

"How about we invite them for dinner tomorrow?" my mom asked. My smile widened and I nodded. She went over and threw on her sandals then walked out the door. I just shook my head and ran up the stairs and into my room. I slammed the door shut and looked out the window. I saw my mom talking to somebody and her smile was getting bigger and bigger and I punched the air in happiness. I know for a fact that that smile meant that they are coming. I was so glad that it was Friday. I have all day tomorrow to get ready. Perfect. I watched as my mom happily ran back to the house and pretty soon I heard the door slam shut. 

"You have till tomorrow at 5 o'clock," my mom yelled up the stairs. I smiled. Even better. 

Tomorrow at 5 o'clock.

I sent that text to Lilo and pretty soon she replied.

Great. Be there at 3.:)

 I turned my phone off and put it on its charger then went in the bathroom and took a shower.

~

I fiddled with my lip ring nervously as I layed in bed thinking about what would happen tomorrow. It could be like one time when all the food was thrown all over me. Or another when I accidentally stabbed the guy's dad in the hand. It's not my fault that they guy scared my half to death. That wasn't a fun night. I turned off of my back and faced the wall behind me. I pulled the sheets over my almost bare body and stared at the wall while fiddling with my lip ring. My stomach growled at me but I just ignored it. I was too nervous to even think about eating; or holding it down. I moved my hand from my lip ring and closed my eyes.

Lightning just may be the one. 

___________________________________________

Peirce is in the side bar and Crimson is in the external link. Here's a link to the other three characters

http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q629/blakeS62/Copyof99.jpg - Lightning

http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p541/AngelVonroe/182765_147197205340658_100001511371284_288915_4347066_n.jpg - Lilo

http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p541/AngelVonroe/sitem8.jpg -Candy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 430 55
Being gay is hard. Like really hard. Especially for a socially awkward introvert like Queen, who grew up single for fear of being out there. When Que...
3.8K 115 32
"Leo pinned me against the wall with his hips. His hands gently gripped my wrists, keeping my arms above my head against the cool brick behind me. H...
79.7K 3.6K 32
"Leo pinned me against the wall with his hips; his hands gently gripping my wrists, keeping my arms above my head against the cool brick behind me. ...
53.5K 1K 8
!!!!!WARNING: This story is not for children. This story will contain swearing, drug usage, sexual content, innuendos, and many other adult/dark them...