The three of us

By beatooven

Kirishima and Bakugou are in quite an unusual predicament when two becomes three • • • How do y'all feel ab... More

Morning Kisses
Danger
What Just Happend?
What Now?
Her
!!!!!ANNONCEMENT!!!!!
Make over
Oops
Whats next?
The Beginning
!!Sorry!!
Secrets almost out

YOU'RE A WHAT?!

7.4K 170 236
By beatooven

Bakugou P.O.V
I wake up with a shocked and almost terrified face staring back at me, "what's wrong?"

"Y-you" Kirishima is just in awe of what ever it is, it's pissing me off.

"What the hell is wrong?" I yell angrily,"If you're just gonna sit there in drool you can at least yell me wh-", I'm cut by him slowly reaching over and touching me. I let out a sort gasp, Ive never felt this sensitive there before and I've also...never...had...boobs....I HAVE BOOBS?????

Kirishima P.O.V
       I just reached over and touched his boobs he's never had those before! I thought they were fake! I was honestly waiting to get slapped but instead of slap he moaned?! I'm so confused what's going on today? "I'm so sorry I thought you were joking or something."

      "You don't have to be sorry, I'm confused too" Bakugou says while blushing brightly.

Bakugou P.O.V
Clings to Kirishima, " I'm feeling so many things I've never felt before, I'm scared, clingy, dependent, and I just want to hide behind you, I just don't know what to do or how to handle this please help me...I love you, I've wanted to tell you for a long time but I just couldn't." A whole sputter of word vomit came out of my mouth meaning all of it but not meaning to say it.

"Bakugou I love you too", he's holding me tightly again just like he has all night, I really don't deserve him. "So do you still want to be called he or would you prefer she, it's up to you." I think a while on that one but it wasn't that hard of a decision to make.

"She."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
67.7K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
327K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...