TARNISHING HER PURITY

By His_Girl2000

He wasn't always a bad boy, he didn't always used to kill, he was a good innocent boy who's purity was just t... More

Chapter 1: Brother from another mother
Chapter 2: Great Betrayal
Chapter 3: Alone
Chapter 4: Quiet
Chapter 5: Back to School
Chapter 6: First day
Chapter 7: Blast from the past
Chapter 8: Flashback
Chapter 9: Not that worried
Chapter 10: The Party
Chapter 11: What to do
Chapter 12: Shopping trip
Chapter 13: Opening up
Chapter 14: 10 Million
Chapter 15: Agreement
Chapter 16: Bitter Sweet
Chapter 17: So Close yet So Far
Chapter 19: Duo
Chapter 20: Trusting the wrong people
Chapter 21: Seoul
Chapter 22: Lost Hope
Chapter 23: Everything Has Changed
Chapter 24: Rescue me
Chapter 25: Confusion
Chapter 26: Used to it
Chapter 27: Bitch
Chapter 28: Fight for myself
Chapter 29: Sibling Rivalry
Chapter 30: Eye to eye
Chapter 31: Me, Myself and I
Chapter 32: Not the same
Chapter 33: Pissed
Chapter 34: The Fangz
Chapter 35: Declaring War
Chapter 36: Break up
Chapter 37: Taking Charge
Chapter 38: My Own
Chapter 39: Boss
Chapter 40: Puppet
Chapter 41: Fugitive
Chapter 42: Running
Chapter 43: Right or Left
Chapter 44: Gone
Chapter 45: New days
Chapter 46: You again
Chapter 47: Its You
Chapter 48: Mr. Romano
Chapter 49: Rooftop
Chapter 50: My Bad
Chapter 51: Rooftop
chapter 52: Apologies
Chapter 53: Me
Chapter 54: Back Together
Chapter 55: Team Up
chapter 56: The last battle

Chapter 18: Betraying Each Other

1.3K 76 36
By His_Girl2000

Maze POV:

I feel kind of bad for turning down Hoseok like that, well I didn't exactly turn him down I just told him that I'd think about it even though I should've been like yes I'll hang out with you. I don't know I just feel as if I don't deserve such a nice human being to be my friend, I know I am a nice person too but after being around the boys I feel as if my innocence has been tainted a bit. I mean I did watch them kill numerous of people as if life is not that important. I guess you can say that Hoseok came in at the right time of my life, where I'm feeling low and threatened at the same time and he just lifts up my spirits and makes me forget about it all therefore I should keep such a positive person in my life. Do you know what maybe I will go out and hang with him, I can't continue to live my life fearing that someone is going to kidnap me any second. I should enjoy everything whilst I still have my freedom not that JB and the boys care about that anymore.

I was so happy when school finished because it meant I didn't have to be in the same building as Mr. Kim and Yugyeom. It just makes me so angry how they can act like I meant nothing to them when they basically kidnapped me and lived with me for weeks. I just don't understand how a person can switch up so quickly. As soon as I was out of the school premises I caught Hoseok walking down the stairs on the left side of the school with his earphones plugged into his ears as his bops his head to the music making me smile. Should I call him over? I open my mouth prepared to call his name but then I see Mr. Kim and Yugyeom jump him from the back before dragging him down the stairs and throwing him into the back of a black van before jumping in themselves. I watch the black van drive away surprised at what I had just witnessed, did they just kidnap Hoseok?

"Hey Maze do you wanna ride instead of taking the damn train?" Dre pulls up his car in front of me and asks, wait when did he get a new car? When did he learn how to drive even? Normally I would say no in these situations because my brother would snake on me but today my new best friend just got kidnapped and I really don't wanna be alone again.

"Yeah sure but can you drop me off near my house not in the actual area" I tell him and he just shrugs his shoulders probably thinking its because I don't want my parents to see when in reality its because I'm not going home, I'm going to JB's house to get my best friend back.

"I feel kind of bad that we haven't hanged out since you came back" Dre speaks up as he stops at the traffic light making me sigh. Damn these traffic lights are slowing us down, knowing the boys they probably gonna pass by every traffic light like its nothing.

"No please don't worry, you have your own friends who need your attention more than I do" I respond to him not really caring that we haven't hanged out because its not like we used to hang out before, we just spoke since he's like the only real person in my life. I'm not the kind of person that craves for attention anyways I like to keep to myself.

"Why don't you make friends like every normal teenager?" he laughs as he begins to drive again, even at this rate I don't think I'll make it in time to save Hoseok. Wait what am I saving Hoseok from? Are they going to kill him or hold him hostage? Probably hold him hostage its what they do right?

"Because they never stay so why would I put myself out there?" I explain making him sigh at me because he doesn't believe in heartbreak and thinks that I worry too much. But I don't worry too much though, its a fact I don't truly have anyone looking out for me, my brother left me years ago, my parents don't listen to me and JB and his crew dumped me the only person who is actually interested in me is Hoseok and where is he? Kidnapped by my ex kidnappers but why?

"You overthink too much" Dre says snapping me out of my thoughts. Maybe I do overthink but its not like I have anyone to talk to about this stuff, I can only talk to myself and ask myself for advice nobody else.

"No, I live in reality" I sigh making him sigh too, don't get me wrong I am grateful to have Dre but he is not always there for me, if we didn't grow up together I doubt he'd even know who I was. He parks the car two streets before mine making me quickly jump out of the car realising how far the walk to JB's house is. "Thanks for the ride I really appreicate it!" I shout as I begin to run towards JB's house which is at the end of his street, you know the place where your parents tell you not to go. I see the black van parked outside and it looks like they got out time ago meaning I'm late so I begin to run and run and run as I begin to sweat. As soon as I get to their gate I jump over it and make my way to the front door breathless before banging on the door.

Please open the door please open the door

"Fucking hell we are busy... Oh Maze what are you doing here?" JB opens the front door and says before looking up and locking eyes with my angry eyes. I glare at him filled with anger, all of my emotions begin to flood back, the feeling of betrayal, the feeling of being unwanted, they played me and left and now they wanna take my best friend too.

"I think you have something that belongs to me" I sternly say with my arms crossed across my chest. He looks down at me with a little smile on his face as if he's not taking me seriously but he better take me seriously because I'm not leaving without Hoseok.

"What exactly?" He asks me as he slowly tries to close the door trying not to let me see what's happening inside. I swear if they are hurting him, I will hurt them too.

"Hoseok" I tell him and his facial expression changes. His confident smile has disappeared and been replaced with a frown, he's once relaxed jaw has clenched and his caramel brown eyes have darkened just by the mention of his name. You can tell how much he hates Hoseok just by the way his face changed so quickly and so drastically but why? Why does he hate him so much?

"I don't know what you are talking about so leave" he sternly says to me with his cold eyes but I don't move an inch instead I step forward and glare at him with my arms crossed across my chest trying to prove a point. "Maze if you know what's good for you, you'd leave" he threatens making me feel slightly intimdated but I've come this far so why would I leave empty handed.

"Just give me Hoseok and I'll go" I simply say to him and he opens his eyes wide as if he wasn't expecting me to respond that way. I'm not going to let him easily push me around, not after what he did.

"Maze I just told you I don't know what you are talking about who the fuck is that-"

"I saw you throw him into that black van" I cut him off and point at the black van parked outside making him begin to choke on air. He steps outside and folds his arms trying to look intimdating but he's way past that now since I just saw him choke on air.

"Erm what? wha what do you erm wha do-"

"Why why why are you stummering for? I saw Yuygeom and Mr. Kim jump him then throw him in your van you liar!" I shout at him catching him off guard and unfold his arms. I'm angry now, how dare he take me for a fool and blantly try and lie to me in front of my face! Do I really mean nothing to them now? Wow I see where my loyalties stand now. 

"Maze what are you doing here?" Mark steps outside with his hands in his back pocket, he looks at JB for reassurance but JB shakes his head in repsonse making Mark give him a confused facial expression.

"Mark give me Hoseok" I demand making Mark open his eyes wide and remove his hands from his back pockets. He looks at JB with his eyebrows furrowed trying to act as if he doesn't what I am talking about but he's reaction before sold him out.

"Erm what?" he giggles as if I said a light hearted joke.

"Yes you guys were dumb enough to get caught, who kidnaps someone during the day? And at a school as well where there are many eye witness and must I mention the numerous amount of CCTV cameras plus you didn't even cover the number plate on your van" I tell them and they just stare at each other surprised at the amount of mistakes that they made. For a bunch of thugs they are really bad at kidnapping people.

"I told you this before, we don't kidnap people" JB sternly says to me with a hint of venom traced in his voice. If they don't kidnap people then why did they take Hoseok? I'm the one who is asking the real questions.

"Oh come on! Why did you kidnap him for? I'll take his place let him go and take me instead" I exclaim lowkey hoping that they would actually take me instead because there is still a part of me that just wants to be the girl that they kidnapped and lived with them. I missed them and the atmosphere but they didn't miss me so how pathetic does that make me?

"Maze just shut up you don't know what you are saying" Mark tells me making me roll my eyes at him hurt that number one he told me to shut up and number two that all of a sudden he doesn't want me around when before he was calling me hunty.

"Yes I do wait no I don't,...you wanna kill him! Well over my dead body give him back to me you numpty!" I shout after realising that they don't want to hold him hostage but kill him, I don't want them to kill me nor Hoseok. Why do they even want him dead for? What did he do? Whatever he did he still doesn't deserve to lose his life for it.

"Yes we want to kill him so go home Maze move on with your life he doesn't need you and you don't need him"

"Yes I do, I need him he is my friend-"

"No he's not" Mark cuts me off making me sulk, how can he easily put me down like that?

"Just give him back to me or else" I threaten them with my hands in a tight fist, I don't want to threaten them not really because I'm still attached to them but they leave me with no choice. I'm just trying to save my friend.

"Or else what Amaze? Or else what?" JB switches up on me and looks down at me with cold eyes and with his hands in a tight fist. I remember the last time I felt this scared towards JB was when he kidnapped me and told me he was never gonna let me go.

"I'll go to the police" I blurt out trying my best not to shit my pants because I know for a fact that he has a gun in his back pocket right now.

"You wanna snake on us after everything we did for you?" Mark exclaims making me feel bad but what else can I do if they are threatening to kill an innocent man like his life doesn't matter. By the look in Mark's eyes I can tell that he is really hurt well at least now he knows how I feel.

"You leaving me no choice" I mumble not feeling as confident as I was feeling before. They both look at me with disappointment written in their eyes but why are they disappointed at me when they are the ones that forced this upon me?

"If you go to the police thats it for us, they'll prison us for life because they are after our asses anyways. Is that what you want?" JB asks me forcing me to look down at their feet too ashamed to make any eye contact.

"Just give me Hoseok" I answer them and they both scoff at me.

"Fine take the piece of shit" JB spits as he marches back into the house then comes back outside with a beaten Hoseok who has blood all over his face making me sigh. How could they do this to him? Why the torture? They normally just shoot their enemies and thats it so why go to these extremes.

"Thank you" I murmur as I take Hoseok out of JB's hands and try to help him stand. I look down at the struggling Hoseok and even after being beaten black and blue he still manages to smile throughout it.

"I'm still going to kill the piece of shit maybe not today but someday" Mark threatens before storming back into the house not even giving me a second glance. I look at JB feeling slightly guilty for threatening him even though I know I shouldn't, he glares at Hoseok then kisses his teeth.

"Don't think this is the last time you'll see us" JB threatens Hoseok who begins to tear up but that doesn't make JB sympathise instead he rolls his eyes at him and scoffs. Doesn't he have a conscience?

"Please JB forgive me" Hoseok genuinly pleads as he lets his tears drop making me feel bad for him. Why can't JB see that Hoseok is not a bad person? Why does he have this hate for him when he simply just wants to spread happiness? I hate the fact that even though JB is haunting my friend I still feel like a part of me is with him. Maybe its because of the fact the I foolishly opened up to him but there is a part of me that still seeks his approval.

"I will never forgive you" he literally spits at Hoseok making him wipe it off his face. He turns around and begins to walk back into the house.

"And me? Will you forgive me?" I ask him stopping him in his tracks.

"I don't even know if I can look at you"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 905 15
[COMPLETED] "So close yet so far, I have him at the tip of my fingertips but he's still out of reach" "I see everyday, I want him, he is mine, no one...
UNBLOCKED By 🌙

Fanfiction

419K 28.1K 60
JJPROJECT / ❝don't think i'm ever unblocking you❞ the first thing park jinyoung promises himself coming back to school after summer break? never dat...
98.3K 3.5K 39
So... I read a few fanfics of Jackson + Jinyoung... Also saw a video and started shipping them hard. HAHA. This story is entirely fiction and some r...
158K 8.2K 38
Cha y/n who belongs to a very rich family, fell in love with Jeon jungkook who is a poor guy. Despite the opposition of this relationship by her fami...