SAD ! | lil peep & more !

By latexloser

i gave her everything, she took my heart and left me More

intro
gussy boo
ur a bitch gazzy
HHHHH
lmr
junkie
facetime
date
worldstar
the office & diego
gus's mom
spam account
saturdays are for the boys
xanxiety & lilpeep
ur mexican, u should know
school
gus being a lil bitch lol
diego coming in clutch
heaven and hell
star shopping

do the trick or treat

3.3K 108 314
By latexloser

                            2:27 am ;
                  leaving for florida
                  october 31st, 2016

Gus shoved the remaining suitcases into the trunk of Liza's car. Anxiety and excitement coursing through his body. He ran to the passenger side and hopped in, taking the aux cord almost immediately.

"You ready peeper?" Liza asked as she buckled her seatbelt and motioned for Gus to do the same, he promptly did it.

"I'm so fucking excited. You don't know how much I appreciate this mom, I love you." He said as she began to back out the drive way. The only lights on their streets were the ones from the front of the van, guiding their way out the suburbs of New York.

"I love you too Gus, You're my boy and mama would do anything for you. Now what music are you gonna play for this trip?"

"My music."

"Good, it's my favorite."

-

6:19 am ;
3 hours and 52 minutes into the drive

"Mom, it's been like ten yearsss. When the hell are we getting there?" Gus whined as My Chemical Romance lowly played through out the car.

Liza laughed, "Gus it's only been about four hours."

"Fuck me."

"Stop it Gus!"

-

                             6:49 am ;
4 hours and 22 minutes into the drive

"Listen mom. I'm not gay or anything but Frank Iero could really get it. Even Gerard."

"And you say you aren't gay."

-

                           8:08 am ;
5 hours and 41 minutes into the drive

"Mom you wouldn't mind if I played some eighties bops, right?"

Liza cleared her throat, "Not at all. What are you gonna play."

The car sped up as they made their way onto a highway, trying to surpass the traffic. Gus jerked forward at the movement.

"Chill mom." The boy said as he readjusted himself in the seat, "But I'm gonna play Guns and Roses."

"As you say, Word."

-
                            8:17 am ;
5 hours and 50 minutes into the drive

"TAKE ME DOWN TO THE PARADISE CITY WHERE THE GRASS IS GREEN AND THE GIRLS ARE PRETTY. OH WONT YOU PLEASE TAKE ME HOME YEAH YEAHHH."

-
9:26 am ;
6 hours and 59 minutes into the drive

Gus reached into the backpack he carried on his lap, digging through its contents. About a minute later he pulled out a small packet of backwoods and a lighter.

"Whatcha doing?" Liza asked, looking at him for a quick second before turning her eyes back on the road. He took a blunt out from the packet and placed it between his lips, putting the packet back into his backpack.

"I'm gonna smoke ma, roll the windows down." He said as sparked the blunt, taking a large drag from it. She rolled the windows down and he exhaled. They were passing from Virginia to North Carolina, he never noticed how beautiful America could be sometimes.

-
11:33 am ;
9 hours and 8 minutes into the drive

Gus had moved from the front seat to the last row in the van, laying down and eating the the snacks that he had packed. After munching down a packet of twizzlers he reached into his backpack and pulled out a banana.

"Oh word?" He mumbled to himself, "This is what we doing now? On some gay gang shit."

Sitting up, Gus unpeeled the banana and hid from his moms rear view mirror. Without second guessing his high logic, he deep throated the banana, fitting a large majority into his mouth. Quickly he removed it, shock consuming him. If he was capable of such talent, there was a one question left on Gus's mind, Am I Gay?

-
11:53 am ;
9 hours and 28 minutes into the drive

"Again mom, not to be gay but I might be gay."

"How do you figure? I support you completely peeper, just want to know how did you realize?"

"I sucked banana dick."

-

                          1:17 pm ;
10 hours and 50 minutes into the drive

"Maaaa, pull over I gotta take a shit."

-

                          3:27 pm ;
          13 hours into the drive

"Mama, Can we stop at Starbucks?" Gus whined. He was texting the group chat consisting of Emery's brother and her friends, them putting last minute touches on how Gus will surprise her.

"Gus, we are in the middle of butt fuck Georgia. The closest thing you'll get to Starbucks is some Mountain Dew."

"Fuck Georgia." He mumbled, "And fuck Starbucks too."

-

Em's fav ppl

Gus: Okay so basically since
it's halloween

Gus:
I'm gonna park two blocks away
from the house and pull up
pretending to be a trick or
treater

Gus:
And make sure she doesn't leave
to trick or treat

Stella:
gus u lame ass she's too old for
trick or treating

Diego:
Fym? We do it every year

Stella:
diego ur deadass dumb as shit
this is why u shouldn't have
dropped out of freshman year
face ass

Stella:
soundcloud rapper face tattoo
head ass

Stella:
u gonna end up working in a
burger king

Diego:
...

Omar:
LMFAO

Omar:
Why u gotta violate my bro like
that

Omar:
Pray for Diego, he ain't got nothing
wrong wit him, he just mad slow
sometimes

Omar:
We go thrick or threating every year
head ass

Stella:
IM WEAK AS FUCK

Diego:

Gus:
Wait Diego got a lisp

Omar:
Naw his teeth just mad fucked up

Stella:
fym he got the nicest teeth i ever
seen on a man

Stella:
lemme pull up a pic for y'all

Stella:

Stella:
😍😍

Diego has left the group chat !

Stella:
SSJSKSJ FUCK

Stella:
I DIDNT THINK HE WOULD
LEAVE

Stella added Diego to the group chat !

Omar:
Shark boy head ass

Gus:
FUCK

Diego:
You guys can suck my dick and
balls

Stella:
STOP

Stella:
IM SORRY I LIRV U

Diego:
I cant understand you when you
keyboard spam head ass

Stella:
it was meant to say i love you but
choke on a dick

Gus:
Speaking of dick

Omar:

Gus:
😪✊🏼

Stella:
shut up omar

Stella:
go on...

Gus:
Is it gay to deep throat a banana

Omar:
Yes

Diego:
No

Stella:
no

Omar:
Wait hol up....

Omar:
Diego why did u say no for

Diego has left the group chat !

Stella:
OH MY GOD

Gus:
FUCK

-

   5:57 pm ;
15 hours and 30 minutes into the drive

"Mommaaaaa." Gus drawled, coughing a bit as he said it.

"What peep?"

"I don't feel so good."

Liza pulled over and turned around to face her son. "What do you think you have?" Her voice was clouded with concern.

"I think it's ligma for sure."

Her face contorted to a confused expression, "What's ligma?"

"Ligma balls, GOTEM!"

-

7:02 pm ;
arrival at florida

The car pulled up where Omar and Stella stood, Ainsworth Boulevard. The neighborhood was very suburban and nice, filled with families walking their children around to trick or treat. Excitement filled Gus as he hopped out the car.

"Omar! Stella!" He exclaimed, they both engulfed him in a hug. It was just like meeting long lost family.

"Gus! You're here! And you're real!" Stella practically yelled, still holding onto the fabric of his shirt.

"Yeah, I'm real. It's crazy cause you guys aren't some catfishes either."

Omar scoffed, "Fuck would a dude like me be a catfish for? You see how sexy I am." He motioned to his body, showing off his halloween fit.

Gus's mom hopped out from the passenger side and greeted the duo, "Hello! I'm Gus's mom, Liza. It's so great to finally meet you both."

Her smile was infectious. It got all of them to smile, they sheepishly greeted back, intimidated by her motherly kindness.

"So what are you both supposed to be?" Gus asked, motioning to the costumes. They laughed, Stella getting so weak that she held onto Omar for support so that she wouldn't fall, she ended up falling anyways.

"This- this dumb ass bitch," She said motioning to Omar between laughs, "Is wearing his fucking Popeyes uniform!".

Omar didn't find it funny, he rolled his eyes. "Talk to me when you rolling big blunts like me. Popeyes helping me make that shmoney."

"But that's why you always asking me for ten dollars though? Broke ass." She snapped back, "Anyways Gus, what are you supposed to be? The human embodiment of 2006?"

"Bitch I'm Gerard Way."

"The emos are at it again. But we should start heading to Em's, she's gonna get suspicious if we don't show up soon."

They all began to walk, crossing the street leaving one block to get to Emery.

"What are you supposed to be?" Liza asked Stella as she tried to keep up with their walking speeds.

"I'm obviously Lana Del Rey from the Born To Die music video. Isn't it easy to tell?" She said motioning to her white dress and flower crown.

"Totally. The easiest thing I ever saw coming." Gus mocked. Omar let out a snicker, Stella shot a look of disgust their way.

The group crossed another street and stopped in front of a large grey house, this was it.

"Liza and Gus, go hide in a bush. We'll tell you when to come out." Stella whisper yelled, they both obliged and hid out of sight.

A knocking was heard, followed promptly by a greeting. It was her, Emery.

"Hey guys! I've been waiting on you. The trick or treaters have taken only half the candy so we can eat the rest and maybe watch some scary movies?" She exclaimed, trying to usher them in.

Omar looked over at Gus and Liza before turning her gave back onto Emery, "Yeah that'd be cool but I got something better- We got something better,"

Emery cut him off, "What do you mean? It's our tradition."

Stella nonchalantly motioned for them to come over, without dragging attention from the brunette.

"Sometimes traditions have to be broken." Gus said as he and his mother emerged from the bushes.

"Hooooly fucking shit. You're here? And you're real! Holy fucking shit fuck." She muttered in disbelief as she engulfed Gus into a hug. They instantly melted into each other's arms. The spark was there and Gus could feel it intensifying within him as every second passed.  Emery pulled back and smiled at him, her heart racing. She felt weird, but a warm, fuzzy type of weird.

"Do you want to go inside?" Emery asked all of them, taking Gus's hand into hers. The group walked into the house. The feeling was there again, the spark turned into a million butterflies, flapping their wings like crazy in his stomach. It was truly heaven.

Stella and Omar lead Liza into the living room, leaving Emery and Gus alone. She immediately turned to face him.

"Did you feel that?"

His expression quickly turned to a confused one, "Feel what?"

Emery rolled her eyes, "Nothing. Nothing at all."

"Woah! What's the attitude for?"

She smiled, playfully pushing him away.
"Nothing. I'm so happy to have you here."

"Me too," He got closer and pulled Em in by the waist, swaying her slightly in his arms, "Its lovely to finally meet my best friend."

-

a/n: SORRY FOR THE WAIT !!!! THAT SHIT WAS BOUT CUTE AS FUCK. hope y'all liked it !!! this chapter was almost two thousand words WOOOO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 696 48
I didn't wanna make another story, but I'm bored asf so😭. Js read it pls🙏🏿.
506K 11.6K 84
"I might break yo heart" -
23.6K 942 28
TW// abuse
98K 3.2K 44
Auhlia moved. Jahseh came back. They both didn't want love. But both got love sick. And need healing. They needed a medicine.