Inspiration [Hizashi Yamada x...

بواسطة Pixelpad

[Y/N] [L/N], a quiet writer and instrumental artist, meets Hizashi Yamada, a loud pro hero teacher and radio... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A/N
Here Together (Christmas Special/Epilogue) 🎄
Gallery

Chapter 4

13.5K 489 516
بواسطة Pixelpad

You groaned at your couch, stretching. Who knew a romance novel could be so hard to write? No ideas popped into your head.

A horror novel could be thrilling with monsters, mysteries and supernatural things. A mystery novel could include puzzles and twists. Romances, however, you had no clue. All you could think of was the typical high school love triangle and jealousy stuff.

You'd started out with a good idea on how you wanted the story to go, but after the first few chapters, the next few chapters you didn't know how to get there. It was always like this when you were writing, just more difficult with romance.

It was pretty late when you gave up brainstorming. You had a few music breaks in between, just playing a few notes on the piano, calming yourself from the excitement you still had from Present Mic's visit. Your voice stopped hurting hours ago, so you could talk easier without pain, but it wasn't like there was anyone to talk to.

You skipped dinner once again, and you started to mess around with the music. You've always liked listening to music, and you've always listened to Present Mic's 'Put Your Hands Up' radio every Friday night when he broadcasts nonstop music. It's too bad it's only on at 1 to 5 AM, the time when your brain attempts to force yourself to go to sleep.

However, your body disobeyed and you listened to it whenever you weren't thinking about your story ideas or working on your music.

Speaking of music, you decided to work on that. You've always liked the fast beat, instrumental music, and you liked playing the guitar to play some tunes you make up. Or, just coincidentally heard it somewhere and don't remember, then low-key plagiarizing the real artist. Though, you would check first before publishing it to the public, of course.

You put on your headphones and started working on music on a program. It allowed you to put different sounds and instruments together. You had found the program when watching random YouTube videos and discovered Shady Cicada.

When you played the instruments, you could usually replay them on the program and edit it and overlay the sounds with other instruments. This was helpful when making a song with instruments you didn't know how to play. You knew how to play the piano, guitar, flute, violin, and drums.

A few hours passed until you decided to take a break. You started taking off your headphones, but immediately regretted it and snapped it back over your ears. You had suddenly heard a loud, high-pitched yell.

It was obviously Present Mic's quirk: Voice. You never heard it at full force before, considering it would cause serious damage to your ears. Why was he doing that here, in a neighborhood where everyone will hear? If he was fighting a villain, wouldn't he also be hurting people in the surrounding area? And people are supposed to be asleep by now!

Well, unless they were like you, who doesn't keep track of time and stayed up really late.

The slightly muffled noise then stopped abruptly, and you slowly took off your headphones. You looked out the window to see darkness. It was really late, and there were only the streetlights and moonlight to give some sort of vision.

You saw a figure jump down from a building, some kind of thin scarf that looked like mummy wrappings or toilet paper around their neck. They had black hair and yellow goggles, and they were chasing another figure. He disappeared from view, but you didn't see Present Mic anywhere.

You decided to go out and see if there was anyone that was injured or anything. Turns out there was. Two, actually. And one of them was Present Mic.

He was carrying another woman, whom he was wary of. The woman had dark brown hair and cat-eye black glasses.

"Present Mic!" You waved a hand at him to catch his attention and he noticed. Still carrying the woman, he walked toward you, limping a bit. He was muttering something under his breath, a glare at the woman. "Are your ears okay, [Y/N]?"

You nodded confusedly. "Are you okay?" Your heart was pounding as you went to the kitchen and grabbed a first aid kit from a cabinet. You guided him to the couch and took a full view at the two.

Present Mic had a bleeding wound on both his legs, one major one on his calf and a minor one above his knee, possibly from knives. The woman seemed uninjured, thankfully.

You nervously asked Present Mic to roll up his pants to the injuries, and he did so, wincing a bit. You bandaged the wound, then closed your eyes and hummed.

It was similar to the tune with Rina, but softer. When you stopped, you looked at the blonde hero and he had a perplexed look on his face. Meanwhile the woman had calmed down.

"What did you do, [Y/N]?" Present Mic asked, bewildered.

You smiled at his confusion. Your throat started hurting again from the little use of the quirk, but it would be fine in a few minutes.

Getting back, you saw Present Mic trying to stay as far away from the woman as much as possible.

'Are you okay? What happened?' You wrote on the paper.

"Villains. We were trying to chase one down," Present Mic explained. "Me and Eraserhead, not this lady here."

"I'm Nala Hami," the woman introduced happily. "You can call me Hami. Nice to meet you."

She held out her hand, and you hesitantly shook it.

"Thanks for the help, [Y/N]," Present Mic said. "Now, if you're okay...." He turned to the woman. "You can go now."

"Of course. I'm really sorry to intrude and be a nuisance," Hami said worriedly.

'It's late, and there's villains,' you wrote, then showing it to her. 'You can stay if you want.'

"It's fine, I'll be fine," the woman said happily. She seemed way too happy after just looking completely petrified, but it was probably just your quirk. She got up and walked to the door, waving.

When she left, you raised an eyebrow at Present Mic, wondering why he was so quiet and wary around the woman. Looking closer, he looked more annoyed than wary.

He was fiddling with his injury, still amazed at what you did.

'So?' you wrote. 'What happened?'

"I'll tell you later," Present Mic said, annoying you. "Are your ears okay?"

'You asked that already. Yes, my ears are okay. Why?'

"The villain was in front of your house and I had to use my quirk directed at your house, and you might've heard."

You shook your head, then used your hands to show that you were putting on a pair of headphones, and he understood. "What exactly is your quirk?" he asked.

You sighed, then wrote, 'Humming/purring = healing/calming. Basically. There's more about controlling my sound frequencies and waves and how it affects people but takes too long to explain. Psychological stuff too.'

"Oh," Present Mic dragged out. "I'm sorry, you didn't need to heal that injury if it hurts you. But thank you for it. It stopped hurting."

'Won't hurt unless you put pressure too early. Let it heal for a bit.' The pro hero had enough to worry about at this time.

"How long will your throat hurt?"

'Depends on how much I heal. I've only stopped the pain if you don't put pressure, so that wasn't too much. It'll stop in a few minutes, 1 hour max, I hope. You can stay here to rest if you'd like, you want anything to eat/drink?'

"No thanks, I'll be fine." Present Mic started to get up, but then winced as he put pressure on his injured leg. You raised an eyebrow, pen still in hand. "I take that back. Hold on." He took out his phone and started tapping, probably texting a friend.

You let out a small laugh, then went to the kitchen to pour some water. Returning, you see him give an annoyed look at the phone.

'You going to explain the villain stuff?' you wrote on the paper. You gave him the cup of water and he accepted it gratefully.

Before Present Mic could answer, a knock on the door interrupted him. You hurried to the door, opening it to reveal a tired-looking man. He was the same man as you saw before, the one with the weird scarf and yellow goggles.

The man had messy hair and bags under his tired eyes, just like what you remembered from the Internet. You recognized him as Eraserhead—you had actually done research on him for a character you were writing in a book. He looked at you wearily and then behind you to see Present Mic.

"Hey."

~♪♫ ♪♫ ♪~
Chapter music question!
What genre of music do you listen to most?

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

Love Wave بواسطة Ur-Mom

قصص الهواة

92.6K 2.3K 50
(Finished) (ʏ/ɴ), ᴀ ʀɪᴄʜ ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛᴇᴅ ɢɪʀʟ, ᴇɴᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴜ.ᴀ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ᴛᴏ ᴀɪᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪғ, sʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴀ ʜᴏᴛ-ʜᴇ...
294K 10.9K 80
Ok so this is basically yours and BNHA Present Mics relationship through the Anime/Manga..Thank you for reading. I do not own any characters or anyth...
464K 20.3K 36
|Amajiki Tamaki x reader| [surname] [name], an aspiring chef, is an unknown player in the battleground of the food industry. Only in her third year...
160K 3.7K 31
[F/N] just moved to Musutafu, Japan and is attending a new school, U.A. High School! He finds a few familiar faces, but an unexpected situation occur...