Mermaid Turned Villain|| A Ma...

By Mxllas_Hxrdy

**This is my own character that I made up and I think of it as me, inspired by Mako Mermaids and the Avengers... More

Chapter 1- Mako.
Chapter 2- Powers.
Chapter 3- Bully.
Chapter 4- Noticed.
Chapter 5- The Others.
Chapter 6- New Found Friend.
Chapter 7- Once Upon A Time.
Chapter 8- New Job.
Chapter 9- Visitor.
Chapter 10- Persuasion.
Chapter 11- Lorelei.
Chapter 12- Memories.
Chapter 13- Breaking Free.
Chapter 14- Jotunheim.
**A/N!**
Chapter 15- Attack of the Frost Giants.
Chapter 16- Hulk.
Chapter 17- Burnt and Scarred.
Chapter 18- Nightmares.
Chapter 19-Brother From Another Mother.
Chapter 20- Visitors.
Chapter 21- Working For Ronan.
Chapter 22- Words.
Chapter 23- New Mission.
Chapter 24- One Last Utopia.
Chapter 25- New Avengers.
Chapter 26- Infinity War. PT.1
Chapter 28- Snap... The Finale.
**Final A/N**

Chapter 27 - Infinity War. PT.2

201 9 2
By Mxllas_Hxrdy

**More IW spoilers**

The creepy alien guy lead me to the main room of the ship. Inside myself I wished that Tony would save me sooner or later.

He put his finger to his lips and a similar circle of blue flourished beneath me, sending me plummeting down low.

I looked around curiously and anxiously, realising that i was in Knowhere.

"Laufeyson.." A intimidating voice boomed from the echoes. I yelped and stepped back a bit, only to trip over a metal pole.

I clambered up into a sitting postion and looked up, only to see the most grotesck thing in the nine realms. A purple skinned being, that didnt look human, with a nutsack of a chin.

Oh God.

Its him.

Thanos.

I got up onto my feet. "You murderer! How could you kill someone as innocent as Heimdall! Why!?" I tried hitting him but he grabbed my wrist.

What is it with wrist grabbing!?

"Oh little one, I had too." He waved his hand with the gauntlet on it and yet again I was in a different place.

~

I felt like a spirit floating around in mid air, I opened my eyes to see Loki and Thanos. Thor was stuck in a metal cage looking thing with a cover around his mouth, disabling him to talk.

Loki looked drained, hopeless and scared. He held the tesseract in his palm, lifting it to Thanos' face.

I turned my head again to see Heimdall, dead with nothing with a spear in his chest. I sobbed staring at it.

"I assure you brother, the light will shine on us again, and my dear Lorelei, let the heavens rain above you my sweet wife..." He gulped.

I wish I could answer him, but it was all a illusion. He handed Thanos the stone, which he crushed and placed in his gauntlet.

I saw something puff out of nowhere behind Loki, it was a dagger. Thor squirmed and muffled words that none of us could hear in the background.

All of a sudden, he hurled the dagger at Thanos' neck, instantly being stopped by the tesseract's power.

Thanos smirked at Loki's action and dropped the power. He made him drop the dagger and grabbed Loki by the neck.

My heart pounded with guilt as a waterfall of tears flooded from my eyes, heart tearing into billions of pieces.

"You will never be...... a God." Loki said, growing lifeless with every word and the shallow snapping of his neck could be heard.

This was it. My worst fear coming to life, I screamed with everything I had, which was Loki. My heart mourned and grieved as he was carelessly dumped in front of Thor.

I didnt say goodbye. He gave me no chance to do so.

~

I exhaled as the illusion came to an end. This was reality, i was back on the doughnut ship, locked up in doubled knotted chains.

All I could do was lay my head low and sob until my eyes couldnt take it anymore.

No one could blame me, my husband just died in the hands of a mad Grape!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

638 73 20
❁𝐋𝐎𝐊𝐈 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐅𝐄𝐘𝐒𝐎𝐍❁ 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐚 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐧 A girl who's whole life is a mystery, found solace in her place as part of the Avengers. Unti...
369K 7.9K 43
Y/n is an orphan mutant, her powers first showed When she was 2 and is now 13. She doesn't Have full control of her powers. She has powers or control...
27.9K 1K 17
if some parts look weird it's probably cause I'm editing but please do comment on it so I can take a look and change it if needed. also if you want t...
392K 11.9K 46
"I'm sorry" you said to him, not taking your eyes away from the screen. "I beg your pardon?" Now it was his turn to be confused. He turned to look at...