Just An Android || Detroit: B...

Autorstwa AzianPotato

"He's an Android. No feelings, no emotion, not ALIVE." . . . . What if they're wrong? What if he has FEELI... Więcej

- 0 1 -
- 0 2 -
- 0 3 -
- 0 4 -
- 0 5 -
- 0 6 -
- 0 7 -
- 0 8 -
- 0 9 -
- 1 0 -
- 1 1 -
- 1 2 -
- 1 3 -
- 1 4 -
- 1 5 -
- 1 6 -
- 1 7 -
- 1 8 -
- 1 9 -
- 2 0 -
- 2 1 -
- 2 2 -
- 2 3 -
- 2 4 -
- 2 5 -
- 2 6 -
- 2 7 -
- 2 8 -
- 2 9 -
- 3 0 -
- 3 1 -
- 3 3 -
- 3 4 -
- 3 5 -
- 3 6 -
- 3 7 -
- 3 8 -
- 3 9 -
- 4 0 -
- 4 1 -
- 4 2 -
- 4 3 -
- 4 4 -
- 4 5 -
- 4 6 -
- 4 7 -

- 3 2 -

1.7K 63 9
Autorstwa AzianPotato

A/N: Hi there! Here's an early update for you guys! Enjoyy!~

While Aaron was sleeping, I had watched her the whole night. Being beside her made me feel... Content... in some way. It was currently 6 AM, so I decided to go downstairs to make breakfast. She is now twenty-years old so I want to make a perfect breakfast for her. There wasn't much in the fridge or pantry, so I decided to go to the store. I snuck back up stairs to get changed into some of the clothes we bought, and quietly snuck out to go grab a few things. 

- - -

I came back with several bags and luckily, Aaron was sill asleep. Vanilla was too. I placed all the things I bought where they belong, but kept the ingredients I needed out on the counter. Before making Aaron's breakfast, I started looking through the cupboards for Vanilla's dog food. Once I found the dog food in the third cabinet, I took it out and walked to her where her bowls were. 

I poured some food into one of the bowls and then took the other bowl in my hand. I walked back to the counter and placed the food back before filling the bowl with water. I walked back and placed Vanilla's water next to her food. Vanilla's food... Check... 

I went back to the counter once again washed my hands before starting to make Aaron's breakfast. I started by adding flour, sugar, baking powder and a pinch of salt in a bowl. I mixed it all up before adding milk, vegetable oil and an egg. I placed a pan on the stove and set the heat to medium before placing some butter in the pan. I then went back to the mixture and continue to mix.

- - -

While I was making breakfast, I heard tiny steps and a chain. I looked down and to the side of the counter to see Vanilla sitting down, her tail waving. I stopped what I was doing and pet her. 

"Good morning, Vanilla." I greeted her before going back to adding some berries to her pancakes. 

Then I was finally done. I helped Vanilla up onto the high chair and we stared at the pancakes. 

"Do you think she'll like it?" I asked her.

She just barked. 

"I'll take that as a 'yes'. Wanna go wake up Aaron for me?" I looked down at her. 

She barked again, and I just took it as a 'yes' again. I set her back down on the floor and she ran off upstairs.

After a few minutes, I could hear footsteps with another pair of small footsteps coming down the stairs. 

"Vanilla, you don't need to tug on my sweatpants!" I heard Aaron as they both finally show up.

-Aaron's POV-

Vanilla jumped on me this morning, barking at me to get up. At first I was confused, maybe she's hungry? She kept tugging my sweatpants down the stairs while I had to scold at her. When we got down the stairs, she finally stopped and ran to the kitchen counter. My eyes followed, to see Connor's smiled. 

"Happy birthday, Aaron! Come sit down." He said while I walked closer to the counter.

I took a seat and helped Vanilla on one of the seats too. Connor pushed a plate of pancaked at me and gave me eating utensils. I looked at the plate of pancakes.

"Um, Connor?" I called to him.

"Yes?" He leaned on counter, opposite side of me.

"I don't think I can finish this." I hesitated.

His expression dropped a bit which made me feel bad. 

"I'll try." I smiled at him to try and cheer him up.

He smiled brightly at me which made me feel warm. I started to dig in and the first bite was amazing.

"Wow! You made this?" I asked in surprise.

"Yes, yes I did." he answered.

"You sure?"

"Yes."

"Positive?" 

"Yes." 

"Super duper sure?" 

"Yes."

"Are you crushing on me?" I leaned closer to him.

He was silent but kept looking into my eyes. His expression was blank. He suddenly closed even more space until there was about three inches between our faces.

"Yes." He answered slowly.

He flashed a smile which made me flinch back. I changed the subject.

"Wow that smile is too bright!" I pretended to be blinded by his cute smile.

Did I hear his answer correctly? He's probably just messing with me... right...? I continued to eat while spacing out. 

 - - -

"Did you hear?" Hank spoke.

Me, Hank and Connor were in my office-like desk talking about the deviant investigations. 

"About?" I said while typing away into my computer.

"The androids." 

"What about them?"

"Apparently about two hundred of them marched downtown, wanting to be free and all that crap. The riot unit came onto the scene and, you could probably guess how that went down." 

Me and Connor both looked at each other but before I could say anything, there was a buzzing noise coming from my desk.

"Skyes, Anderson. To my office." Jeffery's voice rang.

I looked back at Hank and Connor then we got up, starting to head towards Jeffery's office. We entered the office room and there was barely anyone there. We made out way to the door of the office, and headed in. 

- - -

-Connor's POV-

TIME

PM 04:13:06

I opened my eyes back to the beautiful garden, where I always meet Amanda. I looked around for her to see her standing on the ice. I made my way to her, careful about the ice. I stopped in front of her, and she spoke first.

"After what happened today, the country is on a verge of a civil war. The machines are rising up against their masters. Humans have no choice but to destroy them." 

I looked down but then back up to meet her gaze.

"I thought Kamski knew something... I was wrong..."

"Maybe he did... But you chose not to ask..." She seemed disappointed.

"I chose not to play his twisted little game! There was no reason to kill that android." I argued.

SOFTWARE INSTABILITY ^

"I'm not a unique model, am I? How many Connor's are there?" 

SOFTWARE INSTABILITY ^

"I don't see how that question pertains to your investigation."

"I saw a photo of Amanda at Kamski's place... She was his teacher..."

"When Kamski designed me, he wanted an interface that would look familiar... That's why he chose his former mentor. What are you getting at?" 

"You... didn't tell me everything you know about deviants, did you?" 

SOFTWARE INSTABILITY ^

"I expect you to find answers, Connor. Not ask questions." She started walking closer to me. "You're the only one who can prevent civil war. Find the deviants... or there will be chaos. This is your last chance, Connor."

I closed my eyes for a moment and opened them to be in Jeffery's office with Aaron and Hank.

To Be Continued...

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

204K 8.3K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
917K 34.9K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1M 40.7K 49
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
329K 10K 85
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...