Alpha King's Runt

Af Mooka1

Do me a solid and try it out ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Mere

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 10

1.7K 58 14
Af Mooka1

Charlene pov

                                  "Any pack that has a shed in the middle of the woods needs to be thoroughly investigated."I huffed pushing hair away from my sweaty forehead,Mason gave me a feral smile before he took a long drink from a bottle then tossed it to me. "Why." "There is a guaranteed serial killer in this pack."I laughed wiping the water that spilled onto my chin and rolled down my neck off. "Serious accusation."Mason raised his eyebrow fluidly raising his hand to catch the water bottle I suddenly hurled at his head.

When I got pulled into the cabin at the very least I was expecting to be yelled at to which I would've been making hilarious comments that would've lead to a beating then I would've scampered off in the middle of the night while he was sleeping.....I was still debating if I would look for JJ or leave her in Misty's care,but instead of my expectations Mason let go of my hair to grab onto my arm and when I scrambled away from him  instead of stopping me like I knew he could all he did was close the door and growled at me before chasing me around me the room.

The chase should've been terrifying to me but Mason never restrained me even when he cornered me he let me duck underneath his arm. "That wasn't very nice." "Neither is trapping someone in a serial killer's cabin yet here we are."I grinned placing my plams flat on the bed,the covers rumpled from my multiple runs across it. "Alleged serial killer's cabin."Mason mocked my stance his golden irises seeming to have liquefy.

Biting my bottom lip to stop a smile from forming my eyes slid to the door. "Don't think about it."Mason growled the warning his amusement evaporating before my very eyes. "Don't think you could hunt me down in the wild wolfie." "The forest is hardly the wild."Was Mason's bland response. "So why not let me go......didn't you say hunting me would arouse.......your more primal instincts."I softly murmured figurering that if I managed to get outside I could get away from this territory,the urge to leave suddenly strong.

"Chasing not hunting."Mason corrected suddenly lunging foreward to yank my arms from underneath me sending me sprawling chest first across the bed. "Asshole."I grumbled jacking back up after Mason released my wrist. "Don't ever try to run from me Charlene." "That sounded ominous."I grumbled escape plans flying through my mind,his warning going in one ear and out the other.

"That's your only warning Charlene." "God I hate that name,it's Charlie."I off handedly said still distracted by my escape plans. "Charlene is a beautiful name." "It's a name the people that beat for nearly my whole life gave me."I retorted. "But Charlie is a name given to me out of affection by one of the only people who ever cared about me."

"Jacqueline."  "Eric."I offhandly corrected my eyes drifting back to the door. "Who is Eric to you." The danger in Mason's voice made me focus on him. "Why,jealous."I gave exaggerated sweeps of my eyelashes.

Visibly taken aback by my suddenly flirtatious attitude Mason actually took a step back before glaring at me. "What does he mean to you." "I would give all I have to him and for him."I was purposely vauge something in me wanting to poke and prod Mason. "Be careful darling,say what you mean and mean what you say." "Oh relax,Eric is like a father to me."I rolled my eyes before crossing my arms. "Which I could've sworn I already told you." The tension leeched out Mason with that simple sentence. "Must've slipped my mind."The grin that Mason gave was devastating.

I slowly backed up away from the plush bed not stopping until my back hit the wall. "So you have a brother." "So do you."Mason responded taking a seat on the bed. "Yeah but my brother is an asshole,but I bet yours isn't." "Debatable." "Do you really hate sleeping outside of your own territory."I don't know why I asked that question.I wasn't even remotely interested in Mason in anyway. "Doesn't every Alpha." "I wouldn't know."I shrugged my eyes straying back to the door. "Wanna play twenty questions." "No."I slid down the wall and pulled my knees against my chest.Mason let out a growl and his eyes brightening. "Sexy."I grumbled laying my head on my knees not bothering to fight back the fear that rolled through my veins.Fear was normal,fear was comfortable,fear was safe.

"Do-are-your scared."Mason's voice broke the gentle silence. "Your point would be what."My voice came out evenly contradicting the stench of my fear coloring the air. "Your afriad of me." The slight hesitation in Mason's voice had me glancing up in curiousity. "I'm afraid of my own shadow,don't take it personally."That was pretty much a lie but a part of me didn't want him to feel bad about anything. "Someone afriad off their own shadow wouldn't talk to Aphrodite like you do,she's scary,even to me." "Misty's a teddy bear..........and JJ would kick her mystic ass if she's mean to me."I laughed dropping my eyes back down. "I can smell your fear." "And I can feel it,we're a hell of a duo." "Do you ever stop joking."Mason suddenly snarled at me.

In response to the dominant sound,a whimper escaped my throat. "Fuck."Mason snapped his eyes closing. "I'm-" "Don't apologize."I yawned feeling another wave of fear roll threw me. "Would you stop that." "Stop what." "If your scared be scared don't hide it." "I'm sure I could drudge up one or two tears if that'll make you happy."I rolled my eyes staring underneath the bed. "Your literally oozing fear yet your voice is like a sarcastic ice cube." 

"That sounds awesome,do they sell those somewhere." "Charle-" "Charlie."I reminded. "I'm not calling you Charlie." I almost asked why but all too soon did I remeber that I really didn't care about his reasoning only my own. "It's your choice-"I agreed "-but do not call me Charlene." "What would you like me to call you."Mason asked twisting around so his legs were off the bed and his back was facing the door,did I see an opportunity?  "Really up to you."I arched my back making it pop in multiple places. "Spitfire-" "Awful" "-princess-" "Kill me now." "-beauty-" "Are you even trying." "-cheetos-" "That one made no sense." "-kitten-" "You should be punished for that one." "-kitten.I like that one." "I don't,pick something else." "Kitten it is."Mason nodded to himself. "Nooooooo."I whined lowering my legs to glare at the Alpha.

"My choice,remember."Mason raised his eyebrow. "What an asshole answer."A small grin played on my lips as I flexed my foot. "I like the way you talk to me for some reason."Mason laughed.The sound was comfortable,and warmed my blood like molten lava.My eyes narrowed again as I tried to find an infuriating response but his laugh left me confused. "That wasn't even one of my better......thingys."I made a flippant gesture with me hand,suddenly angry that he shook me from my perch. "I'm sure."Mason chuckled once more. When the same feeling of warmth began to creep down veins,counteracting the fear, I began to feel the first stirrings of panic arise in me.

My head fell back against the wall when I started hearing a low static,one I associated with one of my mental lapses. "Tell me about your home."I whispered fighting back tears,embarrassment joining the other emotions,I didn't want to have an attack in front of Mason. "It's our home." Mason growled,I didn't plan to ever see Mason's home but it made no since to tell him that. "Tell me about it." "My pack isn't very big,contrary to popular belief-"The sound of Mason's voice was making the static worse not better,like I was hoping for. "-more then a few less then a lot-"My hand lifted off the floor and I settled it on my lap "-the exact location is what I would describe as heaven on earth-"sliding my hand to my outer thigh,I forced my eyes to open trying focus on something other then the now deafening static.

Gold filled my vision......joined by another rush of panic. "-are you alright."At that exact moment I dug my nails into my thigh,the sharp burst of pain making some of the static dissipate. "Just fine."I lied without batting an eyelash but I knew I wasn't in the clear.The pain would just buy a few seconds,maybe minutes if I was lucky. "How long have you known Misty."I gave a carefree grin so Mason wouldn't pay to much attention to my hand sliding to my stomach. "Since I was a pup,she's six months older then me and spent years bulling the hell out of me."Mason gave another laugh and grabbed onto my stomach making sure to cause maxim pain.

"Why are you doing that."Mason demanded.I dug my fingernails deeper into my stomach "Isn't it obvious? I'm trying to control the butterflies you give me."I twisted the abused skin,the pain my lifeline to coherency.It was then Mason made a horrible mistake,he leaned moved in my direction.The natrual submissive in me snapped with that simple gesture and I bolted underneath the bed. Huh maybe kitten did fit me. Within seconds I was on the other side of the bed and scrambling towards the door,less then a foot to the door a hand encased my ankle. Even though I was crawling,the speed in which I was going caused me to lose my balance and slam against the floor. "Shit,i'm sorry."Mason muttured.

Pain radiated threw my forehead,helping me. "Let go of me."I snarled,the bigger dose of pain helpful but the feel of his skin on mine was making the static return tenfold. "Why."The grip got tighter. "Because I said so."I twisted over to my back causing more pain to my leg. Mason let go of my ankle when he saw the odd angle it was being twisted at. "Please-please-please-let me go outside."I pulled my leg closer to me.Mason's eyes brightened before he yanked himself backwards. "Not.....my territory."Mason's voice turned gravely. "Primitive,cavemen talk fan-fucking-tastic."

Mason moved further away from me. "Please try to understand it from my point of view." I could hardly decipher Mason's words through the static at this point. "I can't stay with you."I babbled crawling backwards. "You have no choice."Mason's eyes seemed to shimmer. "You have to have some sort of law against kidnapping alleged mate or not." "Alleged."Somehow Mason seemed to get bigger. I could seen the situation escalating out of my control and because I needed to think with more clarity I slammed my hand against the floor with all my strength,hearing a sickening pop followed by a shocking amount of pain in my index finger. "What the fuc-" "You told me....that you have twin sisters."I breathed through that pain that was my savior. "I do.Why do you keep-" "What would you do if they were being-" Mason grinned cutting off my sentence.I waited for him to say something,anything really, but all he did was grin.It was that grin that made the realization that I wasn't going to win this arguement,and more pain wasn't the answer this time.

"Mason-can I call you Mason? I'm gonna be as honest as I can be with you."I managed to calm my voice. "You need a mate,someone who would-"Breaking off mid sentence I  somehow managed to get to leap to my feet and take all of four steps before a hand was yanking my ankle from underneath me.Throwing my arms across my face so they took the fall instead of my face,I quickly rolled over to my back once I hit the ground.Mason was kneeling above me,holding himself completely still. "Stop."Mason snarled,shocking me when he took a step back and though the shock was a good one it registered to late,my foot instinctively flew out towards Mason's face.

Mason, unsurprisingly caught my foot,yet instead of letting me go as he'd done since we first began this cat and mouse game Mason dragged me towards him before trapping me between the floor and his tense body. I felt a phantom hand on my thigh and my vision blurred ".......get off of me?"Mason's face wasn't just blurring it was morphing,the hand on my thigh got painful. My breathing got drastically heavier once I realized it was Rufus leaning over me and I was back in the field.

"GET THE HELL OF OF ME."I whipped my head around looking for JJ but hoping she had gotten away.I scratched at the grass,trying to claw my way from underneath him.Rufus grabbed onto my shoulders pulling me up by them.I took the opportunity to rake at his face making sure to aim for his eyes.Rufus let out a viscous growl and shoved me away from him.A keening whine left my throat when I awkwardly landed about a foot away from Rufus. "Charlene."Rufus snapped his eyes narrowing.Even with my self preservation instincts screaming at me to get up and run I remained where I was.

My chest began to tighten and my breath came in short bursts.When Rufus started coming up to me I made a weird gasping sound in panic, hitting my chest my eyes darted around in search for any thing that would be helpful.I spotted a rock just barely out of arms reach and lunged for it.The rock was a good size but it was surprisingly light.Tightly gripping the rock I forced myself to my feet and stumbled towards the edge of the field. "Charlene stop."Rufus called as a hand grabbed me. "Fuck off."I snarled twisting around and bashing the rock against Rufus's face. "Son of a bitch,your stronger than you look."Rufus's head snapped backwards at the blow.

"You and my asshole father had me all the way fucked up."I grimaced kicking my leg out and connecting with Rufus's man bits.Rufus's grip loosened on me and I took the opportunity to wretch myself out of his hold and scramble towards the edge of the field.Another growl from behind me and then I was being propelled foreward by a significant weight.A high pitched scream left my throat in reaction to the blinding pain ricocheted in my hip. "Holy fuck."I hissed the pain only getting more intense as I laid there,I was almost positive that something was fucked up but I knew I had to get away. Gritting my teeth in pain I squirmed in an attempt.to wriggle from underneath the heavy weight. "Charlene stop." "You.....bastard."I gasped clawing at the ground,until my hands were grasped and pinned down. "Your hurting yourself."The same voice snarled in my ear.A pleasurable shiver rolled down my spine confusing me enough for me to pause.

"That's right,Kitten calm down." Kitten? Who calls me Kitten? A sudden image of molten gold eyes flashed into my mind....warm golden eyes. "Ma-"I was cut off by a booming sound and my mind went blank. "Hel-mmmmph"My plea for help was cut off by a hand slapping over my mouth. "Shhhh let them leave." The voice had the same effect as it did previously. "Alpha,I know your in there." "Then go away."The voice grumbled as the weight shifted on top of me. "Mason come out here and be an adult." For some reason the urge to lick the palm over my mouth became overwhelming and I gave a tentive lick.The instant my tongue made contact with the flesh "Mason" came out of my mouth....but it was muffled. Focus,Charlie,focus,it's Mason not Rufus. Even with my conscience mind aware that I wasn't physically in that field anymore,it was all I could see,the grass felt so real underneath me.

"Mason,please,this pack is trying to execute Dylan"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:This chapter ended abruptly,I admit but on the bright side it is an update.Happy New Year.

COMMENT,VOTE,AND FOLLOW

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

196K 10K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
206K 4.8K 54
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
78.2K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
22.3K 1.3K 33
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...