Time Tells All (Book 4)

By kthaler

Fourth Book in Kidnapping Series!!! Kyle is in charge now, the whole book is about him and his struggles of m... More

Watching
Memories
Partners
Interesting
The Plan
Ireland
Catherine and Jim
Letter
Author's Note
Impossible
Really?
Bahamas
Alive
Proposition
Information
The Knock
Promise
Suspicious
Bygones Be Bygones
Mistake
Punishment
Shocking
Her Story
Russell
Island
Bang
Payback
Death
Torture
Solitude
Clean Up
Free
Moving On
Heart Broken
Epilogue
Amanda's Story
Update

Kidnapped

1.9K 61 10
By kthaler

Kelly’s Point of View

            My eyes opened slowly, blinded with a bright light. I looked around and realized that this wasn’t my room, or my bed that I was laying in. I tried to sit up but looked to see that my wrists were handcuffed to the bedposts. Fear rushed through me and I tried to remember what happened last night but I couldn’t remember. All I knew was to stay calm and hopefully everything would be fine. My head snapped towards the door when I heard it unlock. My eyes widened when I saw who was standing in the doorway.

            “Hello Kelly.” Dole said, timidly.

            “Oh my God, it’s happening again.” I breathed, in shock from what was happening. Dole kidnapped me, again. I wasn’t sure why, but I knew it wasn’t for a good reason. Did Kyle set this up? Did he just try to act like he was protecting me, just for Dole to take me?

            “Look, I’m sorry about this, I really am, but I’m doing this all for a reason, which I’m not allowed to tell you.” He said, walking over and took the handcuffs off of me.

            I sat up, rubbing my aching wrists. I can’t believe this was happening for the fourth freaking time. Could someone have this much bad luck? I even faked my own death and I still ended up in this mess. I wasn’t scared anymore because this was Dole, who I’d been with before. He wasn’t nearly as bad as Kayden. He can act as tough as he wants, but I know the true Dole, who was a caring person who made the bad mistake of getting involved with Kyle and Kayden.

            “Come on, we have things to do for later.” He said, walking towards the door.

            “What things?” I asked, curious to why he wanted me and what I was going to do.

            He ignored me and let me to another room which was the master bedroom and into the bathroom. My eyes widened when I saw everything that was in there. Imagine any beauty item you could think of and it was there. There was everything from new clothes, to make up, to jewelry. Then a tall lady who looked about thirty walked in a huge smile on her face.

            “You must be Kelly.” She exclaimed, pulling me into a warm hug.

            “Erica is a friend of Kayden’s.” Dole answered the question that I was thinking about. My eyes widened, and I knew that this was because of him.

            “I’m here to make you all pretty to meet Kayden.” She cheered, seeming way to happy for me.

            “I-I am going to see him?” I asked Dole, who was staring at the ground.

            He nodded and if I hadn’t been looking at him, I wouldn’t have seen it. Erica shooed Dole away so we could get started. She told me that Kayden told her to make me as pretty as possible and that I should look nice for tonight when I see him. I already had butterflies in my stomach because I kept thinking about seeing him again.

            “Okay to start off we’re going to do your hair. Kayden wants you to be a blonde again, so we’re going to dye your hair.” She smiled, and I nodded. I did missed my blonde hair.

            After a few hours of coloring my hair, it was finally back to its normal, blonde color. I couldn’t help but smile because I knew this was me. I hated the black hair but never told Robbins because my new hair color was supposed to protect me, which failed. My hair was perfectly straight as usual and looked prettier than even before I dyed it to black. I loved it, but sadly, the only reason it was like this was because of Kayden.

            Then the worst thing happened. Erica said that she had to wax my legs, bikini lines and my armpits. I argued with her, telling her there was no way in hell that she was going to wax any part of my body. I’ve never done it before, but I heard that it hurts like hell. I refused to let her touch me after that and that’s when she got Dole to talk to me.

            “What’s wrong, Kelly?” He asked.

            “I’m not letting her put hot wax on me.” I protested, crossing my arms.

            “You’re going to have too. Please make this easier on all of us. If she doesn’t do what she’s supposed to, then Kayden will kill her and be pissed off at you and me.” Dole explained and when he said that Erica would die, I knew that I had to cooperate.

            I sighed and nodded, letting him know to bring back Erica. I was terrified of how bad it would hurt. Sure, I’ve experience enough pain to last a life time, but I still wasn’t a fan of it and knowing Kayden, I’d be experiencing more pain soon. Once the wax was put on and ready to be taken off, I bit down on a washcloth to keep from screaming. Erica apologized but ripped the wax off, causing me to scream out in pain. Tears rushed down my face as she continued to take off the wax from my legs, underarms, and bikini lines.

            After my waxing was complete and my face returned to normal after the crying I did, Erica did my make up, making sure to make my eyes stand out. My skin looked flawless. My eyes looked beautiful. There was a color to my face, making me look beautiful. If only I was looking this way for Landon. I planned on telling Landon in a few weeks that I was alive, just because I couldn’t handle the loneliness. I missed him terribly and after everything that happened, I couldn’t imagine how he must be feeling.

            “Now, let’s put on the dress he sent for you to wear.” Erica smiled as she pulled out a large bag with the dress in it.

        She pulled it out and I gasped. It was stunning, but my eyes were distracted by the length of the dress. I wasn’t sure if it was just me, but it seemed too short for me. Despite the beauty in it, if it was too short on me I’d hate it. She left the room so I could change. Once I had the dress on, I looked at myself in the mirror. The dress was a little past my butt, making me feel self conscious. Of course, Kayden would do this. He wanted me to look like a slut and the length of the dress proved it.

            The dress itself was a strapless, sweetheart neckline that was gold. The top of the dress was covered with golden sparkles and the skirt of the dress was a thin, gold fabric which also had some of the sparkles from the top of the dress running throughout the skirt. It showed off all my curves, if only it was a little longer then it would be perfect.

            Erica handed me gold earrings and a necklace that matched. I slipped on a pair of sparkling, gold flats and my outfit was complete. Now I just wondered where I’d be seeing him at. Then I remembered that I had no idea where I was. Was I still in Florida? Erica brushed out my hair one last time before grabbing my hands so she could paint my nails. She said that once that was done, then she completed what she was supposed to do.  

            She painted my nails the color of my dress, and once they were dry, she grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the bedroom and I’m assuming to where Dole was at. I tried to find a window to look out to see where I was but I saw nothing. I wondered how long I was out from the chloroform. I remembered what happened clearly now that I had time to think things over.

            “Really? I can’t believe you left me with him! Do you not remember all the things he did to me and my family? Everyone is dead that I love, because of him.” I spat.

            “Look, he can protect you. As much as you hate him, I can’t leave you here alone to be kidnapped. I won’t go through the pain of losing you again. I need you safe.” She protested.

            “And Kyle’s safe?” I all but yelled at her.

            “Safer than Kayden and you survived thirty minutes with him and he didn’t kidnap or hurt you, so yes, he is safer than Kayden. Do you want to be taken by that kind of man? At least Kyle loves you, where Kayden practically killed you.” Robbins said, now getting close to yelling.

            “I just don’t like him around, he’s acting like nothing happened.” I said.

            “Well, I’m sorry but tomorrow just suck it up and hide in your room. I need to find something for Kyle, before he does go crazy and back to his other self.” Robbins said, walking out to the kitchen, getting herself something to drink.

            I knew she was exhausted and worried, just like I was. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door and I wondered who it could be at almost ten o’clock at night. Maybe it was Kyle, needing something else from us. I made my way to the door and opened it. Standing in the doorway was a masked man with a gun pointing at me. I screamed, wanting Robbins come and see what was happening. I stumbled backwards, unaware of what to do. I knew Robbins had her gun but so did this person.

            Robbins rushed out but before I could run to her, the man grabbed me and held me against his muscular chest, pointing the gun at my head. Tears filled my eyes and I knew it had to be someone that Kayden knew. Robbins dropped her gun, trying to protect me. This couldn’t be happening.

            “Come here.” He instructed her.

            She obeyed, slowly walking towards us. I felt myself being thrown to the ground. I groaned as my body screamed out from the impact. Then my eyes widened when I saw the man strike Robbins so hard across the face to knock her unconscious to the ground. I screamed and crawled over to her, only to be picked up by the man. I kicked and fought but he was too strong for me. Before I knew it, a wet cloth was being held to my face and I knew what it was from experience. Chloroform.

            Dole was the intruder, and I wished I knew why he was doing this. There better be a good reason for hurt Robbins like that. We walked out into the living room where Dole was sitting on the couch. Once he saw me, his eyes widened and I watched as he scanned my body up and down, making me feel self conscious.

            “Do you see how short this damn dress is?” I asked him, snapping him out of checking me out.

            “Yeah, there’s nothing I can do about it. Fill free to talk to Kayden about it, though I don’t think he’ll listen or care what you have to say.” Dole replied.

            “Where are we anyways? I know it was you that kidnapped me, but where are we? Florida?” I asked.

            “You’ll get a good laugh about this, but we’re in the Bahamas.” Dole smirked.

            “You’ve got to be kidding me.” I grumbled, knowing that I must have been out awhile for Dole to get me to the Bahamas. He probably had a private jet set up by Kayden and kidnapped and flew me over here. How was I asleep that long?

            “Come on, we’ll be late if you don’t leave now.” Dole instructed as he grabbed me by the arm and led me outside to a car. Erica followed closely behind us.  

            After about an hour car ride we came to a boating dock, which seemed familiar but I wasn’t sure why I knew this place. Maybe it was similar to a place in Florida. We got out of the car and onto the speed boat, telling me that we had to travel by boat to see Kayden. Then it hit me like a train. I knew where we were going and why the dock was familiar. We were heading the same house where Kyle and Marcus took Brooke and I about three years ago. It was hard to believe that it was such a long time ago. My heart started to race as I thought of the horrifying memories that came from this place. Out of all places to be, why did we have to stay here?

Omg this is a long chapter!!! I'm so sorry it's taken so long to update, I've been busy and having a bit of writers block. But i hope the longer chapter makes up for it. What did you guys think? What do you think will happen? To the right is a picture of her dress, but it's shorter on her as i described it. Stupid Kayden :)

This chapter's dedication goes to @ChloeC_. Thanks so much for the nice comment, it means alot. I want to thank everyone else for the comments because i do read them all and they make my day when i see how much you all love this story and are so supportive of me. So thank you. I'll try and update as soon as i can, and hopefully it won't be that long. Thanks all my amazing fans!!! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Mistakes By kaekee13

General Fiction

8 0 1
Six teenagers and three kids are kidnapped by a man who has already caused too much pain. They must fight to survive, but not all of them will... Thi...
738 21 7
Here's an extremely cringy book I write awhile go! (*cries* don't judge me, okie? I was like 15 when I wrote this!) Warning! Read at your own risk...
166 0 25
Streak feels lonely and isolated within his own pack, believing that no one truly understands him. He falls in love and that changes everything. But...
Kidnapped By taylor

Mystery / Thriller

229K 5.8K 37
{WARNING: THIS BOOK IS HALFWAY EDITED SO THERE ARE MANY PLOT HOLES THAT DONT MAKE SENSE FROM CHANGES IN NAMES AND STORYLINES} Abigail Wesley was kidn...