NBC: Halloween Love (Jack Ske...

Av JEDI271217

Y/N is a regular human who loves the holidays. Her two favorites are Halloween and Christmas. Then one Christ... Mer

Disclaimer
Chapter 1: A Scary Christmas
Chapter 2: He Must Set Things Right
Chapter 3: Rescue Mission
Chapter 4: Snow in Halloween Town
Chapter 5: Someone for Sally and a Talk
Chapter 6: A Tour of Halloween Town
Chapter 7: Asked to a Dance
Chapter 8: The Dance
Chapter 9: Spending the Night
Chapter 10: Nightmare
Chapter 11: Y/N's Death
Chapter 12: Y/N's Choice and Funeral
Chapter 13: Oogie Isn't Done Yet
Chapter 14: Whose Plan It Was
Chapter 15: A Taste of the Grave
Chapter 16: Y/N Explains What Happened
Chapter 18: "This is Halloween"
Thanks!

Chapter 17: The Wedding

5.6K 106 57
Av JEDI271217

It was the big day and Y/N, Sally, and the bridesmaids were getting ready. Sally made the dresses and was Y/N's maid of honor.

(A/N Bridesmaids' and Maid of Honor's dresses, bouquets, hair (different options), and makeup (different options as well).)

Y/N looked herself over with a smile. Sally came up behind her.

"You look beautiful," Sally said.

"Thanks. You too," Y/N returned then asked, "So have you told Ryan you love him yet?"

"Not yet. I was planning on doing so when we're alone today," Sally told her.

"Okay. Well, I hope everything goes well," Y/N replied.

Then the wedding was about to start, so they all got in their positions.

The wedding took place in the same place Jack told the other monsters about Christmas Town.

(A/N What it looks like.)

All the bridesmaids and men went down the aisle then the best man and maid of honor, Ryan and Sally, went down. After that, the mayor escorted Y/N down the aisle and when Jack saw her, his bottom jaw almost fell off, but he fixed it, making Y/N giggle. When they reached Jack, the mayor handed her over and they faced each other with so much love.

(A/N What you and Jack are wearing and your hair and makeup (combine both styles of makeup and you choose between the black or F/C lipstick).)

(A/N Your choice of hairstyle.)

The mayor welcomed everyone and went through the ceremony. But Jack and Y/N were focusing on each other. Then when it got to their vows, they said what their hearts told them.

Y/N's Vow:
"Jack, the first time I saw you, you were dressed like Santa and you gave a great gift: a female ghost dog that I named Nica. Then when you were shot down, I raced to see if you were okay and I saw who you truly were. Immediately, I felt something that couldn't be ignored. Throughout our journey, my love for you grew and grew and my feelings were confirmed the night of the Halloween dance. I wanted to be with you from the beginning and I want to be with you after the end."

Jack's Vow:
"Y/N, ever since I gave you your Christmas present, I knew that you were the one for me. I picked Nica to be with you because I sensed something inside you that I knew made you stand out. Then you helped me take down Oogie Boogie and I wanted to spend more time with you. Then when you were killed, I felt a huge piece of myself die as well. Then I saw you again and was happy like when I saw you for the first time. Even though we're both dead now, I want to spend the rest of this life with you even after our second deaths."

Then they did their "I do's" and the rings then were pronounced Pumpkin King and Queen. When they kissed, they felt no one else was in the room except them. Then when they parted to see everyone cheering, howling, anything out of happiness. They smiled and they all went to Jack's place for the reception.

(A/N Reception and wedding cake.)

They cut the cake and fed it to each other, almost causing a mini food fight. The monsters howled and cackled with laugher at that, making the couple do the same. Then they had their first dance as husband and wife to the same song they danced to at the ball.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N You and Jack are now married! Awesome!

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

62.9K 2K 12
You, Mark and Jack collab together, posting a video everyday with a count down until Halloween. This starts out fine, seeming like an innocent idea...
398K 13.9K 31
(Y/N) is just an innocent girl who wanted to live a normal, carefree life. That's all she cares about, well, that and her candies. With low blood sug...
126K 3K 15
*I do not own the Nightmare before Christmas. All rights belong to Tim Burton and Disney™*. Halloween... The time of year you absolutely hate. Not be...
9.6K 295 13
How did it happen? ~He met you by chance one night, and no matter how hard you try, you can't escape him. Even though you say you don't really belie...