Chapter 7: Asked to a Dance

It had been five months since Y/N and Jack met. They've become closer and closer since then and even developed feelings for each other, but without the other knowing.

Y/N got ready to go to Halloween Town and she and Nica went to the Halloween door.

(A/N Your hair and makeup choice; add the locket again.)

)

They made it and they walked around the town for a while. Then Zero came barking at them.

"Zero, what's wrong?" Y/N asked.

He kept barking like it was an emergency. He urged them to follow him, which they did, worry written all over Y/N's face. Zero led them to Jack's house where all the monsters waited at the gate. Y/N saw Sally and Ryan and ran to them.

"Sally, Ryan, what's going on?" Y/N asked.

"It's Jack. He's been in his house all day," Sally answered.

"We don't know why, but before this, he told us it was serious," Ryan said.

Y/N started to worry even more to where she started tearing up. She ran to the front door, went inside, and looked around.

"Jack, where are you?" she called.

"Up here," he answered.

She ran up the stairs to see him standing there with his hands behind his back. He was smiling until he saw the tears in her eyes.

"Y/N, what's wrong?" he asked.

"You tell me. Sally and Ryan told me you were cooped up in your house all day because of something serious. I thought something horrible happened to you," she answered.

He immediately hugged her and she lightly sobbed into his chest. He held her until she only sniffled.

"I'm sorry I had you worried. The reason I was in my house all day was serious, but nothing horrible," Jack clarified.

Y/N looked at him, confused. He stepped back to reveal a bouquet of F/C F/F and she started to smile.

"There is this dance that Halloween Town has every year six months before Halloween. And I stayed here all day to figure out a way to ask you. I would be honored if you, Y/N L/N, went with me, Jack Skellington, to the dance," he said.

She walked up to him, gently took the flowers, sniffed them, and kissed his cheek.

"I would be honored to go with the Pumpkin King to the dance," she answered.

He laughed with delight, making her giggle.

"Just don't scare me like that ever again. Otherwise, you can scare me," she stated.

"I promise," Jack said.

They held hands and walked to the window. He opened it to see the other monsters still outside the gates.

"She said yes!" Jack announced, making the monsters cheer.

He put an arm around Y/N, who smiled and leaned against him. Things couldn't be better for the two of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Aww! You guys are going to the dance together! So sweet!