Chapter 15: A Taste of the Grave

Y/N and Nica ran to Oogie's lair and went below to see Sally, Ryan, Barrel, Lock, and Shock waiting for her.

"So what's your secret weapon?" Ryan asked.

Y/N held up one of the bug killer spray and started passing them out.

"Back where I come from, we use these to kill all kind of bugs. And since Oogie is nothing but bugs in a burlap sack, we'll show him what it's like to die...again," she explained.

Then they all heard evil laughing coming closer.

"Alright, everyone. Take your positions," Y/N instructed.

They did so.

Meanwhile, Jack continued to run towards Oogie's lair with Oogie laughing as he ran after him.

"You can't run forever, Jack! I will kill you!" Oogie yelled.

Jack kept running as Zero flew behind him until they made it to the lair. They ran inside and jumped in the tunnel, leading to where Oogie was kept. Oogie followed behind and then they just circled around the substance vat.

"Poor Jack. All alone with no one to help or save you," Oogie mocked.

"He's not alone," Y/N said.

Both Jack and Oogie were extremely shocked to hear her voice. Then Sally came out, then Ryan, then the boys, then Nica, and lastly Y/N. Jack was extremely surprised and happy to see her while Oogie was very scared.

"Y/N?" they questioned, Jack out of happiness and Oogie out of fear.

"No. You can't be here. You're dead," Oogie remarked.

"Oh I am dead," Y/N growled at him, lifted her can of bug killer spray, and threatened, "But now I'm back and better than ever."

Then she signaled the boys to start the contraptions. They did and Y/N got Jack out of the way. He looked at her to see her new look. He caressed her cheek.

"Y/N, how are you back?" he asked.

"I'll explain when this is over. Will you help me end this?" she wondered.

Jack nodded and Y/N handed him a can of the spray. They looked to see Oogie trying to dodge his contraptions while the others were trying to unknit his sack. That's when they joined the fight.

They continued until Y/N noticed a loose thread on his hand. She charged at Oogie and they wrestled for a bit until Y/N got the thread and started pulling and yanking it.

"No! Don't do it! NO!!!" Oogie begged as the boys turned off the machines.

But she kept pulling until it was gone and she ripped the fabric off to reveal the bugs.

"Now!" Y/N yelled.

Everyone opened their cans of spray and sprayed Oogie, making him scream in pain and agony. All the bugs were then killed and disposed of so Oogie could never return.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N You guys got rid of Oogie Boogie for good! Awesome!