Chapter 14: Whose Plan It Was

Earlier, Y/N made her way through the cemetery until she heard Nica barking.

"Nica! Come here, girl!" she called.

Nica flew toward her and bathed her in licks to the face, making Y/N giggle. That's when Oogie's boys came up since they were looking after Nica. When they saw the scene before them, they were shocked.

"Y/N?" all three of them questioned.

Y/N and Nica looked at the boys.

"Lock? Shock? Barrel?" she said.

The boys ran to Y/N and hugged her, making her hug them back.

"We thought you were dead," Shock replied.

"I am. Just not permanently," Y/N clarified.

"Well, you need to come with us," Barrel informed as they all parted.

"What's going on?" Y/N asked.

"Oogie is planning on killing Jack. He thought that killing you wasn't enough to get rid of Jack, so he thought ending him would make him satisfied," Lock explained.

Y/N was shocked to hear this. She needed to find Jack and protect him. She then thought of a plan.

"We need to find Sally and Ryan. I have a plan to get rid of Oogie once and for all," she said with determination.

They nodded and ran out of the cemetery. They ran through the town to see Sally being comforted by Ryan from after the funeral.

"Ryan! Sally!" Y/N called out to them.

They looked up in shock to see her and the boys running toward them. They got up and ran to them. Sally and Y/N hugged each other, Sally crying tears of joy.

"Y/N. I can't believe it," Sally sobbed.

"I can't either. And as happy as I am to see you guys, we need your help," Y/N told them as the girls parted from the hug.

"What do you need?" Ryan asked.

"Oogie is going to try to kill Jack. We need to lure Oogie back to his lair. You guys tell Jack, but don't tell him about me. I want him and Oogie to be surprised. Lock, Shock, and Barrel will be in charge of Oogie's contraptions. I will go back to my world and get a secret weapon. But whatever you do, don't let Oogie Boogie know where you are until the time is right," Y/N explained.

They all nodded and went to where they needed to go.

Y/N and Nica went back to her house, got all the bug killer spray she had, and stuffed them in her bag.

"Time for you to get a taste of the grave, Oogie," she smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Let's hope your plan works.