The Moonlit Series

De GalacticTRex

Book One: Lord Nerd (Logan Anderson) Book Two: So This Is Why We Kissed (Shelby Anderson) Book 2.5: What You... Mais

Lord Nerd
Chapter Two: Run for the Hills
Chapter Three: What Did You Say?
Chapter Four: Rogue Conversation
Chapter Five: She is What?
Chapter Six: Running with the Wolves
Chapter Seven: Shuffling Papers
Chapter Eight: A Cheesy Smile
Chapter Nine: Dinner at My Place
Chapter Ten: Elvis Has Left the Building
Chapter Eleven: A Walk in the Park
Chapter Twelve: What Happened in the Hallway
Chapter Thirteen: The Thing About Friends
Chapter Fourteen: With the Help of King Henry VIII
Chapter Fifteen: The Forest
Chapter Sixteen: Sugar
Chapter Seventeen: My Milkshake
Chapter Eighteen: I'm Yelling "Timber!"
Chapter Nineteen: Facts Can't Always Help You
Chapter Twenty: Daric + Red Star = Running
Chapter Twenty-One: Charging into Battle
Chapter Twenty-Two: When Your Feet Take Control
Chapter Twenty-Three: Like Archimedes and the Bathtub
Ad: What's Next?
Chapter Twenty-Four: How to Get Out of the Closet
Chapter Twenty-Five: Black and White
Chapter Twenty-Six: It's an Alpha/Beta Conversation & I Gamma Do Whatever I Want
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Pack Meet Luna Luna Meet Pack
Bonus Chapter: Amanda's POV
Thanks
FUN FACTS!!!! (4)
So This Is Why We Kissed
One: Shelby
Two: Carter
Three: Shelby
Four: Carter
Five: Shelby
Six: Carter
Seven: Shelby
Eight: Carter
Nine: Shelby
Ten: Carter+
Eleven: Shelby
Twelve: Carter
Thirteen: Shelby+
Fourteen: Carter
Fifteen: Shelby
Fun Facts!!! (2)
what you don't see
C H A P T E R | O N E
C H A P T E R | T W O
C H A P T E R | T H R E E
C H A P T E R | F O U R
C H A P T E R | F I V E
Dare You To Love Me
Prologue: The Wedding
Chpt. 1: Pine Needles and Lavender
Chpt. 2: Punched. Again.
Chpt. 3: Save It for the Morning After
Chpt. 4: Remember What Happened
Chpt. 5: What Do You Think?
Chpt. 6: Patrol With the Most
Chpt. 7: I Got Your Solution Right Here
Chpt. 8: Ask Logan
Chpt. 9: Together
Chpt. 10: Sun Kissed Jealousy
Chpt. 11: Mi Casa es Su Casa
Chpt. 12: Dinner for Two
Chpt. 13: Journal Like a Pro
Chpt. 14: Bubble Baths Aren't Always Romantic
Chpt. 15: This is Dizzying
Chpt. 16: Everything Will Be Okay
FUN FACTS!!!! (1)

Chapter One: Happy Birthday Nerd

6.4K 192 86
De GalacticTRex

A/N: Comment on anything for any reason, good, bad, random!

~Pip Pip Da Doodly Doo~

.<=:/{o0O0o}\:=>.

Wama wamater i gappa gu

My alarm on my iPhone-- set on Robot-- goes off. I whip my arm around and slap the snooze button. I don't want to get up this morning. I stayed up until 2:30 playing Diablo® III: Reaper of Souls™. I had just recently started the game, and I wanted to get my Witch Doctor to level 10.

I quickly find myself asleep once again, but it doesn't last long before my phone goes off once again. I repeat the same process from the first time it went off.

I feel a small butt land on my right ankle. The owner of the butt then crawls close to my head and starts poking my cheek. I can feel their breath on my face.

"Logi," a little girl whisper-whines. "Wake up."

The poking continues for a moment more and I continue to ignore it and try fall back to sleep. The little girl climbs off my bed and walks away only to come back again and smack me with a big teddy bear. "Wake up Logi!" she shouts before slapping me with the bear again.

I suck in a breath and jolt up. "'E' equals 'm' 'c' squared!" I say. I forget how it started exactly, but whenever anyone wakes me, I always yell out a formula or theory. Last time it was Newton's third law of motion: For every action there is an equal and opposite re-action.

"Get down stairs Logi." My little five year old sister, Mikena, whines. She is wearing her Frozen pj's and has bed hair that falls in waves to her shoulders. "There is a cupcake with a candle in it for you!" She shouts.

I scrunch my eyes and wipe the sleep from my face. What is she talking about? A cupcake?

Oh, that's right. Today, I am 17. Crap, I am supposed to find my mate today. This should be fun.

But it's your mate. It is a great thing! My wolf tells me.

Yeah, for most people, but I don't think it will end well for us. I reply to him.

"Logi, get out of bed." Mikena once again smacks me with her teddy bear.

"Okay Squirt, I will, but you have to get out so I can get dressed." I tell her.

Her cute little face scrunches up. "Did you sleep in your boxers again?"

I laugh at her. "Well, my Buzz Lightyear pj's were dirty."

With that, she skips out of the room.

I stretch as I get out of my bed. I slip on a pair of jeans, my Minecraft periodic table shirt and a dark red hoodie. I look in the mirror. My skin is a little lighter than most werewolves because I spent most of my time indoors. My short dirty blonde hair is pointing in every direction and my blue eyes look a little grey today. I grab the thick, square, "nerd" glasses of the counter and slip them on.

I don't actually need them. Werewolves don't have eye problems-- unless they are really old-- or many health problems really. I just wear them as a statement. The whole world knows I am a nerd. No one does anything to me because my father is the pack Alpha and I am next in line, but I know they want to. I wear the glasses to flaunt it in their faces. Right now, I am untouchable.

After I make my hair look like less of a mess, I hop down the stair and slip on my worn out, blue, high top converse.

"Logan." I hear my mother call from the kitchen.

I step into the room only to have a cupcake with a lit candle on top shoved dangerously close to my face.

"Happy birthday, Sweetie!" Mom says giddy. "Blow out the candle."

Without moving a muscle, with the exception of my lips, I blow out the blue and white candle sitting on top of the chocolate cupcake with red frosting.

Careful not to get any frosting on me, my mom gives me a hug. "I can't believe my boy is 17! You will be finding your mate soon." She mutters in to my shoulder. She pulls back and takes a deep breath. "I will not cry." She tells herself.

"No, we don't need that." I laugh.

She playfully slaps my arm. "Stop that." She cups my cheek. "You'll understand when your first child comes of age."

Yeah, if there is someone who wants to have a child with me.

Stop being negative. We will find our mate and be with them always. My wolf snaps.

What if they die? I ask back.

Then we will be lying dead next to her because no one will harm her while we are alive. He states simply.

What about cancer?

Stop being a wise ass. He growls.

"Logan, stop talking to your wolf and get some breakfast." My mom narrows. "I will not send you to school with just a cupcake for breakfast." I walk around the large island to the fridge to pull out milk for a bowl of cereal.

With my breakfast in hand, I sit at the table looking out at the forest from our hill.

"Happy birthday, Logi!" Mikena hugs me from the side. I hug her back.

"Thanks Squirt." I smile at her. "Do you want me to pour you a bowl of cereal?"

"No, it's your birthday. I'll just ask Daric or Shelby to do it for me."

Daric is a year younger than me. He is a grade A jerk and womanizer. He also wants to take over as Alpha. He is a big jock and is the most popular guy in school with humans and werewolves alike. He is not a fan of mine. Like I said, he wants the Alpha title, but it goes to me. My father already decided that a while ago. And, sense I am a nerd and he is a jock, there is conflict there, too.

Shelby is also a year younger than me. Daric and she are twins. She is also one of the most popular kids with both humans and werewolves. She is cheerleader and plays the flute in the band. She doesn't mind not being in the Alpha position and doesn't despise me nearly as much as Daric, although I am still her nerdy brother. She thinks that, because of that, I make her just less popular than Tori Fisher.

We have already met my little sister, Mikena, who just started kindergarten this year. She is already pretty good at reading. Looks like she might end up a nerd like her eldest brother. I really love her. All she cares about right now is Disney Princesses and Most Addictive Game, which she asked to download on my phone. I couldn't say no to her.

The youngest is Tyler. He just turned one. About all he can do is babble, smile/laugh, and wiggle around along with pooping and eating of course. He sits on my lap all the time while I am playing my computer games.

Once I finish off my cereal and cupcake, I pick up my backpack and car keys. I kiss my mom on the cheek and peak my head into the study.

"Bye Dad." I lift my hand.

"Happy birthday son." he winks at me.

I hop through the front door and step into my car. Luckily for me, Daric has his own car so I don't have to sit in the same car with him for 20 minutes. Shelby will generally ride with him sense he leaves later than I do. Although she has her own car, she is not much a morning driver.

.<=:/{o0O0o}\:=>.

I enter the school with ten minutes until the morning bell rings. It is packed by the doors, but the rest of the school is pretty empty. Every female wolf I pass gives me an uneasy glance. The men give me curious glances. Everyone knows it's my birthday, and everyone knows I will be finding my mate. Some of the poor girls look terrified.

I sigh and cup my hands over my mouth. The humans will think I am insane, but this has to be done. "I smell nothing!" I yell. "Well, besides the boys' bathroom, cheap perfume, and other school things." I half mutter. "But, besides that, it is a normal day."

You can almost feel a wind slide down the hall with the girl's collective sighs of relief.

"It's such a shame really." Someone says next to me. She puts her hand on my arm as if she was comforting me. I look over to see it is Katy Marks, a greedy Rho who just wants to be in a high ranking family.

I rip my arm out of her grasp and march down the hall towards my first period.

.<=:/{o0O0o}\:=>.

Classes pass by slowly today. I find myself sniffing the air every half hour. But I get nothing, notta, zippidy doo da.

I am on my way to my class after lunch. Like every day, the wolves are trying, but failing, to hide judging glances in my direction. I can read each one like a book.

"He's such a nerd."

"How is he related to Daric?"

"How is he related to Shelby?"

"I can't believe that is the next Alpha. What a wimp."

And the list goes on.

I turn down the next hall. My brother is leaning on a locker to my left talking to a couple of the football players who are also werewolves.

"Hey big brother." He calls out to me. "Have you found your one true love yet?" He gasps. "Is it Bella?" His friends hold back a smile. They don't want to get into trouble with the Alpha.

"God, you're an idiot." I say under my breath. "I am a nerd. That book is for fan girls and stupid younger brothers. How was it by the way?" I tilt my head. "I saw it sitting on your bed."

He growls and his eyes go black.

I huff. "Get under control. Your wolf is showing." With that, I walk away.

"You fucking dog!" I hear him yell after me. I wave my hand at him as I continue on my way.

.<=:/{o0O0o}\:=>.

After school, I stop by the small book store to see if they got the Jules Vern book I asked about a few days ago. I pick it up and am on my way back to the house. Every time I pull up to it, I am shocked at how obnoxiously big it is. It is half the size of the pack house, which holds, at the least, ten families at a time.

When I get inside, Mom pops out of the kitchen with a smile on her face. I know what question she is about to ask. I continue to put my backpack down and walk past her to the stairs. After the first step, I turn around and tell her, "No, I did not find my mate today. Now, I haven't gotten a chance to see the newest episode of Outrageous Acts of Science. And, after that, I have planned to watch Top Gear on BBC." With that, I head to the gaming room where I start my TV plans for the evening.

.<=:/{o0O0o}\:=>.

A/N: Vote if you like the chapter, the story, or if you just want a taco.

~Pip Pip Da Doodly Doo~

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.1M 37.9K 29
(Book 2) *Contains spoilers below* "I needed more closure than what you gave me." I half lied. "It feels like an open wound someone keeps pourin...
282K 5.6K 62
He's a guy that doesn't even know the meaning of the word "love." She's a girl who's scared to know what the meaning of the word "love" is. Add them...
12.9K 466 17
(Book Two) I would read the first book if you haven't cause it will explain some stuff and cause it is a good book. Warning!! If you don't like men g...
3.3K 159 30
~Cover by me~ WARNING: I created this book years ago so it is a bit um cringy I am working on a new version of it called "Midnight Rose" if you'd be...