Just Friends (Fred Weasley Lo...

By MissLissa72

Fred, George & Lacey have been best friends since the first year of Hogwarts. They met on the train and have... More

Quidditch World Cup (Part One)
Quidditch World Cup (Part Two)
Last Day of Summer Break
Back to Hogwarts!
The Blow Up
Hogsmeade Date
The Champions
The First Task
Practice Dancing
Dress Shopping
The Yule Ball (Part One)
Holidays
Secrets Out
Back to Hogwarts
The Second Task
The Third Task
Disappeared
Beauxbatons
Home Sweet Home
The Swing of Things
First Detention
Mr. Weasley & the Snake
Reunited
The Promise
Holiday's Over
The First Time
Multio
Havoc
Shocking News

The Yule Ball (Part Two)

2K 34 12
By MissLissa72

Walking into the Great Hall and seeing the transformation was incredible. Everyone walking in was in awe, taking it all in.

"I just found out from Professor Flitwick that the champions and their dates need to lead the first dance after dinner," Cedric whispered in her ear.

"What? Me and you?" She asked, slightly panicked.

"Yeah, It's tradition," he replied.

"Okay," she said, unsure of herself.

Her and Cedric have never danced together. She's just hoping that they would be as good together as her and Fred. Especially with the whole school and guests watching.

They sat at a table with all Cedric's friends and their dates. Lacey was slightly upset that she wasn't spending the dinner with her friends, but this night was supposed to be for the champions so she didn't say anything.

She ate her dinner quietly and snuck glances at all her friends having fun. Fred glanced in her direction multiple times and tried to make her laugh or smile. He felt bad that she was stuck with Cedric and his boring friends.

"Guys, stop fooling around. Lacey's having a terrible time and I think we're making it worse," Fred told everyone at the table.

They immediately stopped and just ate their dinner.

"If everyone could please stand up, and we will begin the dancing portion of our night, lead by our four champions and their dates," Dumbledore announced

Everyone stood up and the plates, cutlery and food disappeared from each table.

Cedric held Lacey's hand delicately and brought her to the dance floor. Lacey was very nervous and she was shaking slightly.

"Woah, is that Lacey Lupin? She looks so sexy," a random boy said to his friend loudly.

Lacey's face heated up and she pretended not to hear him. She saw Fred smack the back of the boys head. The music started playing and they began to dance slowly.

"Are you okay? You're shaking," Cedric asked her.

"Yeah, I'm just nervous," she said.

They danced for a few minutes and other couples started joining in. Cedric was pulled away by his dad to talk to some ministry officials and Lacey made her way to Fred who was sitting alone.

"How bad was I?" She asked him.

"You were great. Very graceful and angelic," he replied truthfully, "I think every guys attention was on you," he added.

"No! Don't say that," she said, hiding her face.

"You look incredible, Lace. They're going to stare," Fred said.

"Well I wish I got a different dress. I feel so bare."

"That dress looks perfect on you. I promise. Now can you dance with me? Looks like Cedric is dancing with Cho."

Lacey turned around and spotted her boyfriend dancing with Cho Chang, but unlike the first time she saw them together, she didn't really care.

"Yeah, let's dance," she smiled at him.

He led her to the dance floor and held her body close to his and they began dancing. She felt so at home in his arms and she was finally enjoying herself. They danced for a bit and then Fred suggested they go outside. Lacey nodded at the suggestion because she was feeling quite warm due to the dancing and close proximity to Fred.

Fred held her hand and they made their way to the Quidditch Pitch so they could sit down.

"Wow, it's so nice out," Lacey said, looking at all the stars in the sky.

The two teens could still hear the music playing from inside the Great Hall so Fred stood her up to dance. His heart beating rapidly.

"I like you," she whispered.

"I like you too. I really, really like you," he said as he nuzzled his face in her hair.

"I really want to kiss you right now," Fred whispered into her ear causing goosebumps to form on her body.

"So do it," she said, repeating what she said earlier.

Fred didn't waste any time bringing his lips to hers, worried he'd somehow be interrupted again. As soon as they touched fireworks seemed to explode in both of their minds and body's. Lacey never had a kiss so explosive with Cedric before.

Lacey wrapped her arms around Fred's neck and Fred pulled her as close to him as possible and ran his fingers up and down her back. Fred licked her lips and she opened her mouth so he could enter.

Fred sat down on the bleachers and she sat on his lap. He started trailing kisses down her neck to her collar bone and she moaned out his name. Something stirred inside his pants at the sound of her moans and he brought his forehead up to rest on hers. Knowing he was soon not going to want to stop.

"I'm so in love with you, Lacey Aurora Ryder- Lupin, I always have been and I swear I'll never stop," he said quietly to her.

"I'm in love with you too, Fred. I can't believe it took me this long to realize it," she replied.

Lacey moved so her body was facing Fred's. She was still on his lap with her legs on either side of him. Both her and Fred were incredibly turned on. Fred placed his hands on her ass.

"If we don't stop now I don't think I'll be able to help it, Lace,"

"I don't want you to stop," she said to him in her sexiest voice possible.

Now it was Fred's turn to moan as she slowly grinded against him.

"I want you so bad, but I can't do that to you, you'll regret it. I just hope you won't regret letting me kiss you," he said.

"I've never regretted a single thing that has had to do with you, Fred."

"You're still dating Cedric," Was all he said to her.

"Shit! Cedric! I forgot about him. Oh no," Lacey started to panic.

"Do you want to go back to the Great Hall?" Fred asked her.

"Honestly? Not really. I'd much rather stay here with you, but I guess we have to."

She stood up reluctantly and held her hand out for Fred. He took her hand and pulled her back into him which made her giggle.

He bent down and kissed her again. Less passionately than before, but still as explosive. After the kiss they walked back to the Great Hall. He pecked her lips one last time before heading inside, not sure when he'd be able to kiss her again.

"There you are! Cedric's been looking everywhere for you!" Angelina said.

"I need to talk to you later," Lacey said excitedly, then left to find Cedric.

"Where were you?" Cedric said once they found each other.

"I went for a walk. I was getting really hot in here. I saw you dancing with Cho and didn't want to interrupt," she said.

"Oh, yeah. She asked me to dance and I didn't think you'd have a problem with it. I saw you dancing with Fred," he said, hearing his name caused butterflies to explode in her stomach.

"Yeah. I thought that would be okay," she replied.

"Yeah. Sure," he said.

"Anyways, is it okay if I go up to bed? I'm feeling a little under the weather."

"Yeah, of course. I hope you feel better. You look amazing, I love you," Cedric said, kissing her forehead.

"Love you," she replied quickly.

Cedric turned around to dance with some of his friends that are girls and Lacey walked right up to Fred (he was standing near the doorway) grabbed his tie and pulled him along with her up to the common room.

"Where are we going?"

"Common room."

The two of them practically ran there. As soon as they realized it was empty Lacey took her shoes off and pulled Fred's tie so he'd get closer to her. She stood on her tip toes and kissed him hard.

"I've never felt like this before, Fred," she admitted to him.

"Me either," he replied.

She led him to the couch and he sat down, pulling her on top of him. They were making out for quite a while when Fred lifted her up and laid her down on the couch and hovered over her so he didn't hurt her. They never broke the kiss. Both of them wanted to go further, way, way further, but they wouldn't.

"I love you so much, I can't explain it," Lacey told him.

"You don't need to. I understand."

"I need to break up with Cedric," she told him.

"Yes, you absolutely do. I want you all to myself," he said.

"But Fred - the second task is soon. Should I wait until after it?"

"No. What if he finds out? That would make the heartbreak worse," he said.

"Yeah. You're right, I feel terrible. But I'd feel worse lying to him for a month," she said.

The two of them started to kiss again. Each kiss was just as explosive as the first one. They couldn't get enough of each other.

At midnight the ball was over and people started coming back to the common room. Fred and Lacey pulled apart and made it seem like nothing was happening between them.

"Let's talk," Angelina said when she spotted Lacey and Fred on the couch.

She said goodnight to her friends and Fred and followed Angelina upstairs. When no one was looking she blew Fred a kiss which he cheekily caught and put into his pocket causing her to smile at his cheesiness.

"What happened with you and Fred?" Angelina asked excitedly.

"He kissed me! Angelina, it was the best kiss of my whole life."

She went into detail about the kiss and what happened on the bleachers. Then she told her about the fact that she was going to break up with Cedric and how she faked that she was sick so she could be alone with Fred.

"All of us has been waiting for this day! You and Cedric were fine together, but there wasn't a spark. You and Fred are soulmates. You belong together one hundred percent," Angelina told her. Reinforcing the decision she was making to leave Cedric.

"I'm in love with my best friend," Lacey said, mostly to herself.

"Does it feel different?"

"No. I've always been in love with him," she admitted.

"Does it feel differently than how you feel for Cedric?"

"Definitely. I don't think I was ever in love with Cedric. I do love him and care for him a great deal, but it just seems like nothing compared to how I feel for Fred."

Angelina grinned, happy that her best friend finally realized it.

Lacey and Angelina each took a quick shower and then got ready for bed. Lacey drifted off into the best sleep she's ever had.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.6K 1.6K 14
You come back to Hogwarts for your 6th year, but everyone is acting weird especially the Weasley twins. This year was not like the others, that's for...
11.2K 319 55
Lila Rose Beckett never expected to fall in love, especially with the twin brother of her boyfriend. | Longer description & TW inside | Fred Weasley...
56K 822 35
You're a Gryffindor in your sixth(or fifth. Whatever year they're in in goblet of fire) year with Fred and George Weasley. You'd been best friends si...
9.3K 232 56
This is a y/n and Fred Weasley love story fan fiction You are a Ravenclaw and transferring to Hogwarts entering your 5th year. You're friends consist...