Loving Her(TeacherxStudent)(C...

By darkangelscries

**HIGHEST RANKS** #2 in teacherxstudent #1 in gxg #2 in laurenjauregui Rebellious and cocky high school stu... More

Chap 1: Is that our Teacher!?
Chap 2: Very interesting
Chap 3:- Just great...
Chap 4: Encounter
Chapter 5: I See You Lern
Chapter 6: Party
Chapter 7:Boxer Briefs
Chapter 8: Regret
Chapter 9: No emotions
Chapter 10:Unwanted Guests
Chapter 11: Threats
Chapter 12: Smoking
Chapter 13: Damn That Mouth
Chapter 14: Interruptions
Chapter 15: Heartbreak
Chapter 16: New Girl
Chapter 17: Last Time
Chapter 18: Lauren
Chapter 19: BabySitting
Chapter 20: Pizza Time
Chapter 21: Special Place
Chapter 22: Rose
Chapter 23: Kate Valentine
Chapter 24: Guess Who's Back?
Chapter 25: Bitch 1 & 2
Chapter 26: Basketball?!
Chapter 28: Happy Birthday!
read
Chapter 29: Long Time No See
Chapter 30: Awkward Times
Chapter 31: Water Bottle
Chapter 32: Dinner with the Marshalls
THANK YOU
Chapter 33: Dream
Chapter 34: Finally
Chapter 35: Stay After Class
Chapter 36: Funny Truths
Chapter 37: Another Dinner?
Chapter 38: Caught Out
Chapter 39: Class Drama
Chapter 40: Ice-cream?
Chapter 41: Mall With The Crew
Chapter 42: Date?
Chapter 43:Indeed
SORRY
Chapter 44: Secrets Revealed
Chapter 45: Miss Moving On
Chapter 46: Old Friends
Please Read
Chapter 47: Seven O'clock?
Chapter 48: Stranger In The Closet
Chapter 49: Meeting The Bestfriend

Chapter 27: Ocean Eyes

3.7K 88 31
By darkangelscries

--------
~Ocean Eyes ~
--------

Lauren's POV

The sound of my alarm clock wakes me up from my sleep.

Groaning softly, I stir around in my bed, opening my eyes and squinting them due to the slight darkness of my room.

'5:25 A.M'

My eyes went from my alarm clock to the silk curtains that hid the light of the outside away.

I still felt somewhat embarrassed about yesterday. I'm only glad I actually had some sleep because who knows what today might bring for me.

Camila's attitude has grown very annoying for me and the way she's acting in class has me wanting to rip my hair out.

Lucy though. I hate her so fucking much. I mean. Don't get me wrong, we're not dating anymore. But she has been coming around lately because well... My family still thinks I'm dating her.

My mom loves Lucy and when I tried telling her about our break up she just cuts me off asking when will Lucy come over again and shit and well.. I don't know.

I mean... Lucy and I were together for quite some time, and she's a good actor. She always makes it seem like we're the perfect couple when my family comes around. But in closed doors.. She's a fucking nightmare.

I have a pretty close relationship with my mom and I just.. I don't want to disappoint her or make her sad by my breakup with Lucy, y'know?

But no Lucy and I are not together. I'm still trying to figure out a way to tell my mom though.

I bet you're wondering why Lucy has been showing up lately with me? Well, that's all on her. I'm not even aware of the times she's coming over to school and shit so I get really pissed off and cuss her off when everybody's back in class.

And all the times she has dropped me off to school? You may ask? Well, its kind of stupid but usually when I drop my car off for car services I call a uber so that I can come to school. Nothing big right?

Well it turns out that the little bitch got herself a job as a uber driver and it just so happens that she gets the chance to come pick me up. I know she's doing it on purpose though, which fucking annoys me.

I remember the time she picked me up and how confused and angry I had been.

I didn't really have a choice though since I wanted to get to school early, which I don't know what for because it was already too early but eh.

Anyway I got inside the car, completely ignored her the whole car ride and when we reached school I climbed off and she literally had the fucking nerve to kiss my cheek. I was about to slap the shit out of her but refrained myself from doing it.

I do vaguely remember telling her to never do that shit again because I'll beat her to a pulp, which I don't regret saying.

Anyway she hands me this little note. Like.. A envelope. With what? Her fucking number inside. Wow. Yeah I threw that little ugly piece of shit away and well... That whole day was just basically shit for me.

Groaning slightly, I climbed out of bed before walking groggily to the bathroom.

Sighing softly, I gazed into the mirror with tired eyes. Hopefully Camila can cut me some slack today because I am in no mood for her shit.

Camila.. I know its fucking wrong but that girl always seems to have my stomach erupting in butterflies whenever I see her. And when she talks? Her voice is so...sultry and has a slight rasp to it. It turns me on if I'm being honest..

And her eyes. Her brown chocolate eyes literally has my heart racing when she glances at me.

I usually look composed and uninterested on the outside whenever I see her or talk to her, but in reality? I'm basically shitting myself on the inside because of how nervous I am.

And she's a great kisser. Amazing even.. I can't believe we nearly had sex on my table back in school. Now that I think about it.. It would've been hot.

Wait what?

Shaking my head, I closed my eyes.

I gotta stop thinking about Camila. Literally.
She's a student Lauren. She's a fucking student. This is wrong.

Sighing, I walked over to the shower.

Maybe a nice shower will take my mind off of her.

---
*Camila's POV*

Can school get any more boring?

Now I have this detention shit because of Lauren, and I have to assist her with the basketball team?! Why is life so mean!

"Oh calm down Mila. Its only two weeks of detention."

I glared at Dinah when she said that and threw my hands up. "Yeah and I also have to help her out with the fucking basketball team." I groaned out, rubbing my face downwards in distress.

Dinah just sighs and shrugs her shoulders, walking to her locker.
"Well maybe it'll turn out fun. You never know."

I squinted my eyes at her before smirking, my anger and stressful feelings all gone as I stared at Dinah with amusement in my eyes.

"So. Normani, huh?" I smirked at the way her eyes widened.

Regaining her composure, she smiled innocently, raising her shoulders. "Uh.. I'm sorry what?" Her whole demeanor seemed nervous now as she shifted around on her feet awkwardly and I laughed.

"Oh c'mon Cheech! You know you can tell me anything, right? I'm still your bestfriend." I winked, chuckling at her defeated sigh as she smiled amusingly.

".....Well.... Long story short I have a date with Normani next week.." She blushed at my smirk and I laughed lightly. "Oh gosh congrats DJ." I grinned playfully.

She blushed as I continued teasing her, the bell ringing after and I told her to tell me everything during lunch.

We walked down the hallway and I smirked when Normani walked towards us with Zayn, her eyes never leaving Dinah's moving figure as she came by to walk beside Dinah.

"Hey lovely." I heard Normani say as she greeted Dinah.

I resisted the urge to laugh when Dinah's cheeks went red and she looked away, clearing her throat as she hummed. "Uh hey good looking." She spoke, eyes widening as she smiled nervously.

I laughed at her choice of words and watched as she turned around to glare at me.

Normani only blushed and then chuckled lightly, shaking her head as she smiled at Dinah.

Oh this two together as a couple is gonna be interesting.

---

"Please kill me." I rolled my eyes at Zendaya's one thousandth whine today and I turned to glare playfully at her.

"Okay we get it, you don't like Chemistry but can you like, shut the fuck up?" I raised my eyebrows up at her groan and she shook her head.

"Oh fuck off Hair." She smirked as she translated my last name and I flipped her off playfully.

"Yo isn't it your birthday tomorrow Mila?" Zayn piped in, wiggling his eyebrows and I smirked.
"We should go partying." Harry exclaimed, everyone else nodding their heads frantically and I grinned.

"Of course. I really need to get wasted. Literally." I sighed, eyes widening at the sight of our Chem teacher walking close to our table.

"Hm... So that's how you do it. Nice." I hummed, staring down at my book when the teacher walked by.

Looking up, I smiled in relief to see the teacher walking to another table.

"You sneaky bitch." Dinah laughed, making me shrug my shoulders as I chuckled lightly with her.

After about 20 minutes later, the bell rings and I sigh. "You know, I think the only thing keeping me in English class is Ms Jauregui. She's just so damn hot to stare at y'know?" Zayn says, making everyone else nod their heads.

I resisted the urge to scowl at Zayn and instead ended up smirking at him. "I know." I nodded my head, agreeing with him even though I wanted to punch his nose for saying that.

I don't know why. I just can't help myself. I know I'm suppose to hate Lauren, and I do... I think.

But whenever I hear someone saying something about her, like 'she's so sexy' and so on. I just want to throw a chair at them for saying those things.

I feel...so..possessive and I hate it. I'm not suppose to feel this fucking way because its a waste of my time and energy and also VERY wrong. But... I just.. I just hate the way I feel when it comes to anything about Lauren.

I hate the way she has my heart racing whenever I see her and I hate it especially when she makes my breath stop at just one glance.

I hate that I love it sometimes. I just hate it.

Walking to English class feels like forever and I wish the ground could open up and swallow me whole once we finally reach the door to class.

Lauren's standing outside, as fucking usual, and she smiles at the crew when they enter.

Me? Oh she doesn't smile at me. She doesn't even look at me.

I try not to feel hurt, but I do feel hurt, which fucking sucks. Masking my expression with a cold look, I walked right in. Flinching slightly when her arm brushes over mine.

I ignore the shock of electricity that shoots up my arm when our hands brush against each other, and I ignore the way Lauren's breath hitched like she felt the exact same thing I felt.

Sometimes that's all I can do.

Ignore.

Ignore, ignore, ignore. Its sometime easier ignoring a problem then facing it.

Or maybe I'm just a coward.

Wanna know what I did?

I ignored that thought of being a coward, and walked into class, heading to my usual seat as I plopped down.

A few minutes later after the tardy bell rang, Lauren walks in, closing the door behind her as she walks to the front of the class.

"Her tits makes my mouth water. Bet you all I can tap that ass." I heard a boy mumble out from behind me.

Turning around with a harsh glare, I couldn't stop the words coming out of my mouth even if I wanted to. "Well you better shut the fuck up before I make sure your mouth bleeds from the 'tap' of my fist, piece of shit." I clenched my jaw angrily, fists balled into my palms as I stared at the stupid jock.

He raises an eyebrow, eyes widening as he coughed. He looks like he's about to shit himself but he quickly composes himself with a smug smirk as he shrugs, looking away as he moves to continue whispering to his friends.

"Mila what the fuck? Calm down." Zendaya hisses, pulling at my arm.

I turned back around, a bit shocked with myself as I cleared my throat, staring ahead as Lauren writes down today's lesson on the blackboard.

I did a good job of ignoring the weird looks I was receiving from a few students who witnessed my little uh..outburst and I made sure to glare at them, watching as they snapped their heads away from my mean look.

"Well class-"

Lauren continued to tell the class today's work and I tried, I tried so hard to concentrate but I just couldn't. Its kinda hard to concentrate when the person you last wish to see happens to be teaching the class.

After her lecture and her giving out to the class today's exercise, she proceeded to walk around the classroom.

My heart pounded in my chest when our eyes met but I made sure to keep my face as unamused and uninterested as possible.

"Fuck." I muttered under my breath.

She's still staring at me. Into my eyes.

Her dark green orbs are so hypnotizing and it doesn't help with the fact that she's so intently staring at me right now.

I gulp when she nears me and I hold my breath when she passes by, her perfume smells so good and I can't believe I just said that.

Classes go by fast. Thank god. And the bell rings for lunch, making me happy as I internally cheer to myself on the inside.

Walking outside the classroom, I glance back to find Lauren staring after me.

She looks like she wants to say something so I raise my eyebrows.

She doesn't want to say anything apparently because she looks away.

Rolling my eyes out of annoyance, I scoff quietly to myself before turning around to continue walking with the crew.

"Man I'm hungry." Dinah says as we near the cafeteria.

"We're all hungry." Demi laughs out.

Entering the crowded place, I'm quick to grab my lunch before heading over with the crew to sit down at our usual table.

"You know. People have been saying that our principle is seeing this student... As in dating."

My ears perk up at this and I raise my eyebrows at Harry. "Oh?"

Harry nods his head and scrunches up his nose in what I assume to be disgust. "I know. Pretty gross if you ask me. I mean.. How old is that guy? 40? Lucky thing its just a fake rumor though. Would've been fucking gross if it was real." He shudders and I fake a smile.

"A teacher dating a student is fucking gross anyways." Demi says and everyone nods their heads except Dinah, Zendaya and Shawn.

My eyes dart away as I look down at the table. Looks and seems more interesting anyway then what they're talking about.

Dinah shrugs. "I mean.. A 50 year old guy with a 16 year old girl is gross. Like..pedophile alert much? Its wrong for a teacher to be with a student.. But it isn't wrong for someone to love....so...well, you can't really stop two people from falling in love."

I watch as Normani smiles lovingly at Dinah and I smile too, nodding my head.
"I agree." Humming to myself in approval.

No. I'm not saying I've 'fallen in love' with Lauren because...well....its a fucking no no. Like. Yeah, maybe a little crush but NOT in love....I hope.

But that's in the past. I'm trying to get over that 'feelings for her' phase because it honestly doesn't do any good for me whenever I like someone.

Literally. Every person I've ever genuinely like-liked always made me regret ever liking them in the first place. It was either they turned out to be straight. Or didn't like me at all. And sometimes it just ended up with them liking me only for my sex drive. Which made my heart break that little bit if I'm being honest.

I need love. But I guess I'm just unlucky whenever it comes to that subject.

Hm. For some reason I have the urge to pull out my notebook.

Reaching down to my bag, I unzipped it while reaching in to rummage around, trying to feel the little material with my hand.

Plus, I think its time to rip that stupid love note I wrote as well.

Confusion spreads across my features when I couldn't feel my notebook anywhere, so I leaned down to look into my bag.

"Where the...fuck.." I muttered under my breath, brows furrowed angrily as I clenched my jaw in frustration.

"What are you looking for C?" Dinah says as she looks over my direction in concern.

I huff frustratingly and zip back up my stupid bag, facials confused as I narrow my eyes, trying to remember where I placed the little notebook.

"Have you guys seen my notebook. The one I use for English class?" I asked, watching as everyone shook their heads no.

Okay I was starting to get a little angry now because where the fuck is that little shit notebook?

I would've been okay if it was gone WITHOUT that love letter written inside. I mean, it has my stupid initials in the front of the book, so people will know its my notebook. And if they saw that 'love' note they'll never let me live it down.

"Wait. Maybe its back at class. Because I saw you take it out earlier then you stood up and left when the bell ring without picking it up." Zendaya says and I furrow my eyebrows.

"No I'm pretty sure I packed it in before I came."

Normani shook her head. "No I don't think you did."

I huffed and threw my hands up.
"So you didn't want to tell me I left my bloody notebook?" I groaned out and Zendaya smiled apologetically.

"Sorry.. I just didn't think of it." She apologized and I sighed, nodding my head. "Nah its good. Its my fault anyway for being forgetful." I waved off, standing up as I huffed.

"Imma go back to class to find it. Be right back." Everyone nodded their heads and I sighed heavily, turning around to walk towards the exit of the cafeteria.

Sometimes I wished I could just move away from this bloody school.

"Bye Camila..." A few junior girls called out, smiling and waving at me.

Okay nevermind, I love this school.

I smiled back and waved back politely, nodding my head in greeting before exiting the cafeteria.

Shit. I just hope Lauren isn't in class right now because I think I'll fucking die if she's in there.

Walking lazily down the hallway, I rounded the corner and breathed in heavily. Well shit, the classroom is right there and I'm nervous for some reason.

Wait what? Oh heck no why would I be nervous? Psh. Don't be nervous Camila. There's nothing to worry about.
Shaking my head, I headed straight to the classroom door, standing outside for a few seconds before turning the knob and walking right in.

Lauren jumped in her seat, holding her chest as she stared at me in relief.
"Oh gosh....shit.. Its just you." She sighed in relief.

I cursed internally as I bit the inside of my cheeks.

Great. Just fucking great.

Okay.. Be cool Camila. Be cool.

"Sorry. Just came to find something I forgot." I mumbled out emotionlessly.

Nice job Camila.

Lauren furrowed her eyebrows and shrugged. "Oh. Okay... But.. Uh.. Please remember to knock next time." I rolled my eyes at her and walked further into the room, heading to my usual seat only to find no notebook anywhere near my bloody desk.

Where in the fucking hell.

I looked under the table, behind the seat, I even looked around on the desk in front of my desk. "Fucking hell." I cussed out quietly, scratching my head in frustration.

I could feel eyes on me and I know its definitely Lauren staring at me.

Rolling my eyes with a frustrated scoff, I turned around quickly just in time to see Lauren staring at me before she quickly looked down at her paper, making me narrow my eyes confusingly.

Clearing my throat, I asked, "Uh. You don't happen to have seen my notebook, have you?"
Lauren looked away and cleared her throat. "Why?" She questioned out and I sighed heavily.
"Cause it caused money to buy that shit." I shrugged, watching as Lauren glared at me, obviously disapproving of my cussing. Like I give a fuck.

She sighed. "I know that's not the real reason." She pushed the subject and I rolled my eyes.

"I just need it. There's something important in that notebook." I decided to settle with.

Lauren gives me this suspicious look and surprises me when she stands up from her chair, moving towards the door to which she locks it and I raise my eyebrows.

Now she walks towards me with something behind her back before holding it out in front of me. "Here." Its my notebook and I'm slightly shocked as I take it from her awaiting hand.

Regaining my composure, I coughed, trying to seem unamused as I bobbed my head. "Uh. Thanks." I thanked her, smiling tightly before moving beside her to walk to the door.

I didn't get too far because Lauren holds my shoulder, pulling me back.

My eyes widen at her action and my eyebrows furrow in confusion.

What the fuck?

Lauren looks at me and I feel nervous, which makes me mad because its always Lauren who has the ability to make me fucking nervous. Like.. Why? Ugh it annoys me.

Lauren sees my shocked expression and she places her hand back down on her sides, she has this look in her eyes and it makes my insides jump. Like...'jump' as in I wanna fucking jump her bones. She's so sexy I cannot.

"Uh..yes?" I questioned out curiously.

She just stared at me before leaning in, her facials unreadable as she glanced down at my lips. That action had my heart racing.

"La-Lauren.. What are you doing.." I mumbled out nervously, my heart almost about ready to jump out of my chest.

"I want you." Lauren suddenly whispered out and my breath caught in my throat.

What the fuck?

"What?" I was shocked and confused and if I had to admit, a little bit delightful as I gazed at my beautiful English teacher.

Lauren just shook her head and placed her hand on my waist. "I can't hold in this...desire anymore.. Its killing me."

Then before I knew it, lips slammed against mine, shocking me when Lauren suddenly pushes up against my body, pinning me to the desk behind me.

I don't know what or why she's doing this but I'm fucking happy, which is weird.

Without knowing it, my hands caressed her face and I deepened our kiss, smiling when she moaned softly at the action.

Her hands gripped my waist as she devoured my mouth and I spun us around to pin her instead against the desk, picking her up from her thighs to sit her on top of the desk.

My heart has skyrocketed into the sky now and the more we kissed, the more I believed I was going to collapse because fuck. She's a great kisser.

Her legs wrapped loosely around my lower back and I leaned back in to kiss her pink plump lips.

I moaned when she suddenly gripped my chin, tilting it roughly to the side as she leaned forward to trail kisses down my neck to my collarbone.

"Mm..Lauren." I rasped out, closing my eyes when I felt her leaving small kisses on my neck.

I know I'm definitely rock hard at this moment and I literally just want to rip off all her clothes and ravish her on top of this table. Sadly though, I don't think it'll be a good idea.

"Hello? Anyone in there?"

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

Someone called through the door and Lauren and I ripped apart swiftly.

I moved back, cursing under my breath as I rushed to tidy myself up as best as I could before sitting down on the nearest seat possible, looking around before quickly grabbing my notebook to place on top of the desk I was sitting on.

Lauren rushes to sooth out her clothes and hair before looking back at me.

Seeing my nod, she walks to the door before opening it.

"Oh hi Mr McAllister." Great. Of course its the fucking principle.

He smiles with his slightly wrinkly cheeks and peers in, raising his eyebrows slightly at me and I shrug.

"Sorry. Came in to ask Ms Jauregui on something. I'll get going." I moved to walk out and he hummed. "Why was the door locked?" He questioned.

Fuck.

Lauren rushed in on this one. "Oh.. Maybe one of the students locked it for fun or something before walking out last period. You know how kids are." She laughed it off and I smiled tightly. Its a weak excuse, but the principle doesn't take note of it.

The school principle just shrugged before moving aside, letting me walk out.

I turned around, making eye contact with Lauren and she smiled softly, weirder even when her eyes showed no signs of regret like all the other times we've kissed.

I pursed my lips, smiling slightly back before looking away, making my way to the cafeteria with my head in a daze and lips still feeling tender from earlier.

What the fuck just happened.

------
sorry. kinda had to rush this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Bad Girl By Emma

Fanfiction

200K 1.1K 6
tons of smut and I mean tons camren fanfic lauren jauregui and camila cabello meet at a party, hook up and think they'll never see each other again...
221K 5K 44
their world was built on sex, love and lies. she came with an intoxication that wasn't seen before, consuming her and demanding her. Lauren seemed t...
... By Iluv5H123

Fanfiction

612K 15.9K 36
306K 10.9K 47
Camila Cabello, she is the head cheerleader but she isn't a rude person like every cheerleader in the movies, she's actually a really loving person w...