Soy Luna One Shots [English]

By reina-gitana

Soy Luna one shots in English. -Lutteo -Simbar -Gastina More

This is Home- Simbar
This is Home 2- Simbar
I'm Not Going Anywhere- Lumón
"Yeah, this was the perfect example of how you shouldn't do it" Simbar
Stormy Nights with You- Gastina
I just really want to kiss you right now- Simbar
You Are My Everything- Simbar
Young & Clueless
You Are Everywhere. And I Am Still Here.
Night of Magic
We Paint Our Bodies to Show Love
Graduation
ain't no cryin' in the club
take my hand and my heart and soul
a dream is just a dream until it becomes all too real
i love you so bad
shake the glitter off your clothes, now
you can't lose me even if you tried
I can't let go, there's just no way
love you just like the first time
everything is not as it seems
exams, exams, and Christmas cheer
shitty dates on Valentine's Day
i like me better when i'm with you
my lips were made to melt on yours
was it ever meant to be?
screw the final

stay with me, and keep me under your embrace

1.3K 33 8
By reina-gitana

A scene from after the fire in 03x59 that everyone deserved enjoy 

💋

His first thoughts running through his head while hearing the news were, Nah this can't be possible. There's no way. However, as the seconds ticked by and Simon's face turned paler, he knew this wasn't a joke, that this was really happening.

Weeks away from the River Live Fest, as well as days away from signing his record label contract to Rodeo Way and recording his album, he was really up in high spirits. About to debut as a soloist, being on a professional Roller team, being able to regain his amazing girlfriend, he was on a high off life. And to make it even better, he got to record a song with his best friends, which he was just doing.

Matteo and Pedro were on the stage while everybody else was scrambling about, getting the festival preparations done when they were composing their song. Matteo, with his guitar, slung around his shoulder playing around with a few chords, while Pedro wrote down potential lyrics in a notebook, trying to get the two to flow correctly. All of the sudden, Simon comes rushing into the room, pale as a ghost clutching his phone in his hand for dear life.

"We gotta go," Simon says in a strained rough voice as he looks Matteo dead in the eyes, making him turn cold and fearful. "Why, what's wrong?" Matteo manages to get out, slightly worried with Simon's stare. "The mansion is on fire",

A thousand other thoughts run through Matteo's mind, but it only takes him a few seconds to refocus and come to a conclusion. "shit, Luna" he mutters in a hoarse voice before throwing his guitar off of him and onto the stage. All of the sudden, both of them start sprinting toward the entrance and never stop.

They keep running and running for the next several miles between Jam and Roller and the mansion. Their breaths becoming heavier without stopping for air. And the closer they got, the more up close the smoke and air became, terribly trying to breathe.

In a record, it takes them about 20 minutes to get to the mansion. And when they step through the gates, Matteo is screaming Luna's name at the top of his lungs, tears threatening to slide down his cheeks at the bare thought of losing her. But luckily, safe and sound, he finds her with her family huddled in the front, with the most worrisome looks.

He calls out her name again and Luna looks up to find him running straight towards her. While he still runs full speed at her, she jogs the bit before he comes to a sudden halt when he meets with her, immediately letting her bury herself in his chest, heaving sobs into his shirt, while he just holds her still, caressing her hair softly, with a firm grip around her with his other hand. Simon finally catches up and runs straight to a shaken up Ambar, trying to calm her down from her hyperventilating screams and sobs. Which takes a while, but she slowly, slowly coaxes under his embrace.

Matteo looks down at Luna again, who has gone back to steadier breathing, taking big deep breaths while clutching his chest. "My Chico Fresa," she whispers barely audible enough for him to hear. He tilts his head back with his eyes closed, in full relief of her presence, before petting her hair again. "Chica Delivery, you're safe," he breathes heavily.

He pulls away from her a bit to look at her ashy face. "Are you okay? Are you hurt? What happened?" Luna shakes her head while going back to wrapping her arms around his neck for a hug. "I'm fine, everything's fine. I'm okay. Sharon had set the house on fire," she is able to reply with a cracked and croaky voice. He looked back into her eyes with a panicked look, but he grabs his face in her hands to calm him. "But she'll be fine too, at the hospital and everything. No one got that injured besides her, luckily,"

"As long as you're okay and safe with me," he pulls her back to him, wanting to never let go of her. "I should have been here with you, I'm so sorry," He gets interrupted by Luna trying to tell him no over and over caressing his face in her hands. "No, don't worry. You're here with me now, don't put the blame on yourself, please. You didn't do anything. I'm just so happy and lucky that you're here now," she expresses while going back into his embrace.

Monica yells at them from the distance and calls them back over to a tree, good aways distance from the mansion that everybody else is stationed at. They walk hand in hand over to her family, where a fireman was talking with Miguel. When they arrive, Monica pulls Matteo into a hug for several seconds, rubbing his back in reassurance, making him feel so warmed and welcomed. "I'm glad you're here," she explains.

He looks down at his intertwined fingers with Luna and smiles, looking back up at Monica with strength and hope in his soul. "I'm glad I am too,"

💋

They had to stay in a hotel for a few nights. The firefighters told them isn't wasn't safe to stay in the house full of smoke and ash floating around everywhere. So they had to wait until they were able to clear it all out for it to be healthy again. They allowed the family to gather clothes and such, but only one at a time and with masks on to block the strong fumes of the air. Even then, it was difficult to maneuver through the house.

So there Luna was in her hotel room she would share with Ambar, who coincidentally snuck into her boyfriend's room in need of comfort instead. But Luna was alone in her bed, shivering in her cold shorts and tank set, even with the bed sheets, thin as paper, it wasn't enough for her tiny little body. Just reflecting on her entire life almost flashing before her eyes again at the moments earlier that day. So much lost and so much bitterness and so much pain, it almost didn't seem real. The only thing she really wanted and need was for it to go away.

She heard a soft tap at her door with the creaking of the door opening. Her mom made them keep the door stopper out until they went to sleep so they could go in and out easy instead of using a key. Luna looked up and saw Matteo slowly approaching the room, shutting the door back to the way it was behind him, drifting to the center. She stared at him sullenly for a bit as he stared silently as well, feeling nervous about what to do.

He motions towards Ambar's bed to ask if she could sit on it, and she nods softly, letting him proceed to do so. He rests his hands back trying to be comfortable in place, but with so much coldness in the air, it seems pretty impossible.

When Luna stares into nothingness, teardrops rolling down her cheeks all of the sudden, that's when Matteo moves to her bed and says nothing other than bringing his arms around her and letting her fall back into his chest. He can feel the vibrations of her sobs on his chest, the tears soaking through his t-shirt as she just cries into him. He doesn't mind it one bit, he would give anything and everything to make her feel better, and letting everything out like this all on him he's more than willing to do.

She cries for a while, while he just brushes her hair with his fingers, kissing the top of her head once in a while, trying to protect her from her horrendous nightmares and thoughts with a warm embrace. it may not be enough, but it's part of the cure. She slows down, her breathing still heavy, but receding back to normal, big deep breaths. Tear stained, red puffy eyes and cheeks. So much hurt and scares soaring through her mind, it's completely unbearable.

Matteo wraps his arms tighter around her, pushing her head so that her cheek could rest on his heart, hearing the loud thumps of every beat pounding about by her ear. He kissed her head once, twice, a thousand times. Each one sending messages of love and strength to her soul, in hopes of enlightening and healing her, sending his best most positive vibes in the kindest way. Every kiss a different expression of love, he wanted her to feel every single one of them.

After what seemed like quite a bit of time, he feels her lift her head up from his chest and looks him in the eyes, doing it to himself as well. She leans their foreheads together, touching their noses against one another, and allowing herself to close her eyes and clear her mind with her beating heart next to his. Regaining every breath and thought in his touch.

He tucks a few strands of hair behind her ears, softly running his fingers through it at the end. He holds her chin up in the palm of his hand, running his thumb along her lower lip, to her jaw. "Do you want to talk about it?" He asks in a mere whisper right next to her ear. She slowly shakes her head no, closing her eyes for a bit before opening them again.

"Just stay with me here, please" she manages to choke out. He rubs her back gently, more kisses to her head. "I'm not sure your parents would let me though," She shakes her head, burying it back into the burrow of his chest. "I don't care just stay as long as you can. And I'll be okay."

He nods his head agreeing with her. "Always, Chica Delivery", he says softly.

Matteo kicks his shoes off, ripping the covers of her bed off and slides right into it, opening his arm out, for Luna to join him. She crawls under the covers, bringing it over their shoulders and rests her head against his chest once again, his arms immediately wrapped around her in a strong embrace. He turns the lamp off by her bedside table and kisses her nose briefly. "Goodnight Luna," "Goodnight, Chico Fresa," And all that's between them is the sounds of occasional cars whirring past them through the night. Monica might come by soon, her curfew is almost around as well. So he tries his best to not fall asleep but makes sure his girl is comfortable and sleeping soundly, thoughts away from the terrible day.

It's only about 45 minutes later, he hears the creaking of the room door open slowly, emerging light and a sneaky Monica making her way through the peak. Matteo can't see completely well, trying to adjust himself to the hallway light blinding him. He rubs his eyes to make out her mother's face, motioning him it's time to go. Matteo carefully peels himself away from Luna, ever so quietly, laying her on her side to rest, and kisses her cheek goodnight before gathering his shoes and quickly putting them on before out the door.

As he emerges, a sleepy Ambar moves past him and into the room coming back from his room and very much ready for bed. Monica whispers to both of the girls' goodnight before removing the doorstopper and shutting the door completely, leaving only her and Matteo in the hallway.

Before he turns to go back to his room, Monica grabs a hold of his wrist making him making him stay. She gives him a sad but warm smile. "How is she feeling?" she asks. Matteo only shrugs tiredly. "She's still shaken up. We didn't talk about it. I'm sure it will take some time," he confesses. Monica nods understandingly with her smile still present.

"I'm sure it will. For all of us probably. But thank you for taking care of her. I'm glad you were here when she needed you most," Matteo smiles a bit back. "Of course, I would do anything for her after all," Monica melts at his response loving how caring he is for her daughter.

She slowly backs away heading back to her room. "Well thank you again, I really appreciate it. Sleep well goodnight," she says before disappearing into her room with Matteo left in the hallway. "Goodnight," he says back. But there's no one there to hear him.

He's back in his room with Simon, he's dead asleep after an exhausting day. Dealing with Ambar must have been tough on him too. But Matteo just slips right into bed just like before, turning off all the lights and going under the covers.

He manages to sleep easier than he expected, but with clouded thoughts of pain lingering in his mind doesn't go away. And all he worries about is his Chica Delivery, being safe and sound, and wanting her wrapped by his arms away from the world forever and ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 256 14
Here you can find all the one shots I wrote for lutteoficweek
31.4K 860 21
all my lutteo ficweek one-shots ever
12.7K 305 32
What if you woke up one morning and realized that you were back in the beginning of your story? But to your surprise, you remember how that story wil...
12.2K 189 11
Here are some Cimorelli One-Shots. Requests are open, nothing too inappropriate tho plz. I luvvvvv fluff so expect a lot of that