Graduation

omg hello, I'm baaaaaaaackkkk. I know, I know I haven't written anything in almost three months but I am back in action for 2018! 

So like I was so pissed they didn't have a graduation scene canonly because I always love those types of scenes so ya know I just had to make my own okay lmao. 

I hope you enjoy and Happy Late New Year!!!!

-

The day that almost every student has looked forward to since they arrived at school nearly twelve years prior. The day they worked their asses off just to see the light of it. It was finally upon them. Graduation. It was the day that, at least for a few certain people, couldn't wait to be over with. 

Matteo Balsano, the most popular guy in their class, the one that everyone adores, should be in taking the last moments with his peers. Saying goodbyes, having some last laughs, reminiscing some good memories. But he isn't. Instead, he is sitting on top of a desk, bouncing his leg up and down nervously while staringly blankly onto the floor while the other students chat amongst themselves in a classroom which was claimed as the official waiting room. He had no room in his brain to think about the ceremony moments away or the party or the competition or even the future. He only had one thing on his mind. And it was regret. Losing Luna.

There were so many things about this that were clogging up his mind. The course of their relationship, the drama, the breakup, so many things. But his thoughts were interrupted when his best friend came walking over to him, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Are you still thinking about Luna?" he asked his best friend deeply concerned. Matteo nods his head quietly, his eyes still not leaving the ground. 

Gaston walks over and hops on an open desk opposite of him to talk to him better. "You really messed up dude. I know I've said this a million times, but I think you knocked the ball out of the park on this one." Matteo throws his head back, looking towards the ceiling and groans. "I know Captain Obvious, thank you for pointing it for the 1000th time," he says dreadfully. 

The soon-to-be Oxford student just shakes his head at him once more. "But you still know I'm right though. And is this really what you're really going to be doing for the rest of your days? Sitting back and watching the girl of your dreams live her life away and take someone else with her? No, your not. You need to do something, fast," The boy just buried his head in his hands that were resting on his knees. He let out a sigh rubbing his hands down his face. "I know. I know I need to do something about it," he admits. 

Gaston smirks at the boy and bumps his shoulder with his fist. "There you go. So, what are you gonna do?" Matteo purses his lips as he stares straight at the door where more people are coming in. "I'm gonna talk to her," he turns toward his best friend now. "At the party, I'll have to get her alone. But I pray that she stays." Gaston nods approvingly. When he's about to congratulate him, two familiar little brunettes come through the door. The usually quiet one with glasses comes running and charges straight to Gaston. immediately wrapping her arms around his torso into a hug. 

And the other one walks more languidly, taking her pace and staring at the cute couple adoringly. She leans against the doorframe crossing her arms with a bitten lower lip. Luna. His lost girl. Looking darling in a beautiful orange dress and her long loose curls. Matteo was unable to take his eyes off her. And when she looked at him, his stare completely burned her, color turning up at her cheeks, causing her to look back at their friends. It was a moment, where he was so close, yet so far from her. 

Nina had her arms wrapped tight around her boyfriend, smiling like crazy and giggling. They had looked so enamored with one another, in a peaceful but deeply connected way. Matteo had admired that about his friend's relationship. The two of them were generally simplistic and delicate as a couple, but their connection was strong as any other couples. They made it seem so easy, even when there were so many obstacles in the way.