stay with me, and keep me under your embrace

A scene from after the fire in 03x59 that everyone deserved enjoy 

💋

His first thoughts running through his head while hearing the news were, Nah this can't be possible. There's no way. However, as the seconds ticked by and Simon's face turned paler, he knew this wasn't a joke, that this was really happening.

Weeks away from the River Live Fest, as well as days away from signing his record label contract to Rodeo Way and recording his album, he was really up in high spirits. About to debut as a soloist, being on a professional Roller team, being able to regain his amazing girlfriend, he was on a high off life. And to make it even better, he got to record a song with his best friends, which he was just doing.

Matteo and Pedro were on the stage while everybody else was scrambling about, getting the festival preparations done when they were composing their song. Matteo, with his guitar, slung around his shoulder playing around with a few chords, while Pedro wrote down potential lyrics in a notebook, trying to get the two to flow correctly. All of the sudden, Simon comes rushing into the room, pale as a ghost clutching his phone in his hand for dear life.

"We gotta go," Simon says in a strained rough voice as he looks Matteo dead in the eyes, making him turn cold and fearful. "Why, what's wrong?" Matteo manages to get out, slightly worried with Simon's stare. "The mansion is on fire",

A thousand other thoughts run through Matteo's mind, but it only takes him a few seconds to refocus and come to a conclusion. "shit, Luna" he mutters in a hoarse voice before throwing his guitar off of him and onto the stage. All of the sudden, both of them start sprinting toward the entrance and never stop.

They keep running and running for the next several miles between Jam and Roller and the mansion. Their breaths becoming heavier without stopping for air. And the closer they got, the more up close the smoke and air became, terribly trying to breathe.

In a record, it takes them about 20 minutes to get to the mansion. And when they step through the gates, Matteo is screaming Luna's name at the top of his lungs, tears threatening to slide down his cheeks at the bare thought of losing her. But luckily, safe and sound, he finds her with her family huddled in the front, with the most worrisome looks.

He calls out her name again and Luna looks up to find him running straight towards her. While he still runs full speed at her, she jogs the bit before he comes to a sudden halt when he meets with her, immediately letting her bury herself in his chest, heaving sobs into his shirt, while he just holds her still, caressing her hair softly, with a firm grip around her with his other hand. Simon finally catches up and runs straight to a shaken up Ambar, trying to calm her down from her hyperventilating screams and sobs. Which takes a while, but she slowly, slowly coaxes under his embrace.

Matteo looks down at Luna again, who has gone back to steadier breathing, taking big deep breaths while clutching his chest. "My Chico Fresa," she whispers barely audible enough for him to hear. He tilts his head back with his eyes closed, in full relief of her presence, before petting her hair again. "Chica Delivery, you're safe," he breathes heavily.

He pulls away from her a bit to look at her ashy face. "Are you okay? Are you hurt? What happened?" Luna shakes her head while going back to wrapping her arms around his neck for a hug. "I'm fine, everything's fine. I'm okay. Sharon had set the house on fire," she is able to reply with a cracked and croaky voice. He looked back into her eyes with a panicked look, but he grabs his face in her hands to calm him. "But she'll be fine too, at the hospital and everything. No one got that injured besides her, luckily,"

"As long as you're okay and safe with me," he pulls her back to him, wanting to never let go of her. "I should have been here with you, I'm so sorry," He gets interrupted by Luna trying to tell him no over and over caressing his face in her hands. "No, don't worry. You're here with me now, don't put the blame on yourself, please. You didn't do anything. I'm just so happy and lucky that you're here now," she expresses while going back into his embrace.