love you just like the first time

So today is my birthday, and instead of the thing where everyone gives the birthday girl gifts, I've decided to give everyone this gift. Honestly, it's been a long time coming bc I am just like that. So yes, it's not safe for children, idk if I should give warnings or not but I guess I'll just say read with caution bc it is slightly sinful ok ok go ahead read bye now lol

wait ps this happens between the month that happened in 03x59 and 03x60 canon verse ok keep going bye

-

Matteo had had a pretty good day at the studio talking to execs about his next career move. He was really really stoked about the new things that were coming up. Like how his new manager had explained that he would get to write with Grammy-nominated writers in the next few weeks, also that they were working on setting up some showcases to present him as a solo artist. Life was looking really good for him in all aspects and he had absolutely nothing to complain about.

Monica had mentioned to him before he left in the morning that she and her husband would be gone for the afternoon doing some shopping. But he didn't even expect for the mansion to be completely desolate upon arriving. Which was strange since there was always someone around.

Just as he passed by the staircase, he heard the faint voice of his Chica Delivery becoming louder as she neared the living room, causing him to look up. "Hello?" she called out randomly. But her eyes landed right on her boyfriend's just in time, wearing a big smile of excitement, reflecting the same as his.

"Hey, Chico Fresa," she greeted him. "What are you doing back so early?" Matteo shrugged his shoulders. "Nothing, we just finished I guess. Where is everyone though? I thought you had left too?"

She raises her shoulders up as she slowly descends the staircase to meet as his level. "Nah, I was going to go to the Roller today, but honestly it was kind of a slow day anyway, so I didn't see the point." He nods his head humming along. "And everyone had things to do today apparently, so I was just here by myself."

"Oh, Nice," he replied. Feeling a bit winded down from how the conversation died out. Luna shrugs while looking back up at the staircase and back to him. "Do you wanna hang out in my room?"

This has Matteo taken aback a little. He's only ever gone in her room a handful of times, and usually only briefly. Never to hang out with her. And it's not a spoken rule or anything that he's not allowed to be up there with her. But he knows her parents would greatly disapprove of it, judging silently. So the two of them just stuck to chilling in the living room or kitchen or backyard or the den. Occasionally sneaking kisses in between.

But to be up in her room without anyone around? Now that was a plot twist.

"In your room?" he questions. "Wow, Chica Delivery. You're getting wild today," "You have no idea, Chico Fresa. I will cuddle you to death with the door closed!" she shouts in a loud whisper ambitiously.

And the next thing he knew he was being dragged up the stairs and led into her bedroom, where he's pushed inside. He turns to her, finding her locking the door behind her and turning to him viciously right before pouncing on to him, where he catches her just in time, in full fits of giggles. Fortunately, they fall back together on the bed, laughing until their sides hurt from her wild behavior.

"Whoa, Chica Delivery, I didn't know you had that much ferocity in you. So hard to maintain the beast!" he exclaimed still laughing. Luna shyly tried to hide her cheeks in her pillow, trying to calm down from what she just did. "Shut up, Chico Fresa. It wasn't that wild" she tried to defend. But the look on his face told her 'yeah right'. "Okay, maybe I was," she gives up. "But only because I really missed you all day," she confesses while wrapping her arms around his middle, hugging her back as well. "I missed you, too" he replies as he plants a kiss on her head.