"Yeah, this was the perfect example of how you shouldn't do it" Simbar

Instead of dreading being the one to close up the roller for the night, Simón actually quite enjoys it. Yes it was dark and sometimes scary once stepping outside the Roller at night, but he liked the peace and tranquility of it. No chaos. Of course he likes working with his best friends as well as living with them. But spending so much time all together definitely has it's downfalls. These little breathers really help him refocus and gather himself.

Currently, Simón was playing around with his guitar, trying to build more around a melody he had produced. The sound of clacking heels against the floor nearing the stage made him look up. A familiar blonde girl appeared right before him with her bag and skates in hand. "What are you doing here so late, I thought everyone was gone?" He questioned Ámbar surprisingly. She tilts her head to the side. "You didn't hear me? I was skating. I didn't wanna be at home so soon. I told Nico that you were going to take me back tonight so he let me stay." She replies casually and plops down next to the guitarist.

Simón and Ámbar have been getting very close recently. When Ámbar found out that Sharon had been lying to her about being Sol Benson, she completely lost herself. She was emotionless when others tried talking to her, not responding, hardly eating, and crying herself to sleep every night. She felt so broken and didn't know who to turn to. Simón noticed everything immediately and tried to get her to open up cautiously. It took a long time, but little by little she was able to open up to him. It was strange for her to be this open with someone she had never talked to often before, but Simón made her feel better.

He would make her lunch all of the time, take her on walks, and just spend time talking endless about everything and nothing. They always find something to do together, never finding a boring day if they are in each others presence. 

Simón encouraged her when he learned more about this situation at first to stay at his apartment with the band if she didn't feel welcome at home, but she kindly refused and took refuge at Delfi's for a few weeks. She eventually moved back into the mansion, but there was still coldness in the air.

The two are so close to each other, they spend more time together than they do with their own friends. Luna claims she isn't jealous and always says she happy they're close, but secretly she wishes she had more time from her friend.

The more he got to know Ámbar personally, the more he saw a pure and emotional side to the girl that no one had ever seen before. He soon fell under the trap slowly but surely and thinks of her even when she isn't around. He is comfortable around her, but occasionally gets flustered and blushes whenever they touch. 

He's admitted before to his band mates and Luna that he does have feelings for her, but he still wants to keep her at a friendship level until things settle more at home for her.

As for Ambar, his unexpected help was a big shock to her. She had never met anyone so kind and delivered hospitality to better her well being. She never pictured herself feeling anything for the guy, but his warmth in heart melted hers. She has never admitted her feelings about him to anyone, but had almost slipped it out a few times around Delfi and Jazmin. 

Simon gives a confused look to her "you never asked me about it." The girl sighs. "Well my godmother wanted to dinner with me tonight, but I don't want to see her today. So I wanted to stay out until she goes to sleep. I should have told you, I'm sorry." She bites her lip. Simon sets down his guitar and wraps his arms around her shoulders for a hug. "It's okay. I'll take you home." 

They stay like that for a beat longer. Then Ambar releases herself from the embrace. "It's still pretty early, we have some time." A mischievous grin grows on her face. "Is now a good time to finally teach me guitar? I've been wanting to for forever." she exaggerates. Simon lightly chickles at her question. "Well if we have the time, I guess so. Come here."