UnOrdinary

By Awhaffle

High school is pretty rough, but for Kami, things are going to change. Kami roams her new school, watching ev... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 + Bonus
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Announcement

Chapter 57

181 4 3
By Awhaffle

"Come in."

Then walked in all my friends and they stood there.

"What do you want?" Rachel growled.

"Would you shut up for once?" I rolled my eyes. Man her attitude wants me to just kick her in the face.

"We came to see how Kami's doing."

"You know she was just brought in, right?"

"We understand, but she is our friend, and we care."

"Nice to see such a bitch actually keeps friends."

"Shut it cunt." I spat out.

"Who's she?"

"Just some annoying lady who likes to hurt delinquents."

"She looks like she has a stick up her ass."

I laughed.

"Wow, she's laughing."

"And look, her eyes are normal!" Blyke jumped up.

I closed my eyes. They're normal. Does that mean the evil within is gone?

'Never leaving'

Oh go the fuck away, you got me in trouble twice, three times means we're both doomed, so just get the fuck out.

'Fine, but you're a loser without me'

I sighed. Fighting with my own conscience.

"So will she be able to leave soon?"

"There's one thing I want to find out."

"What Keon?"

"Your sister."

"My sister? I don't know what you're talking about, I don't have a sister, or even just a sibling at all."

"Does Ran sound familiar?"

I shook my head. "Do you know her ability?"

"We think it's the ability to manipulate people's behaviors and actions."

"Woah wait, what?"

"Scary huh?"

"Uh, yeah!"

"Wait, what does she look like?"

"Long dark brown hair, reddish eyes."

So my appearance changed when I go 'evil'? But it's this Ran? I've never seen anyone that could have been my sister ever, it was just me in the house all the time.

"Is there any way y'all can tell me where she is?"

"We can take her to you, but there's no guarantee we can stop her from using her ability on you."

"I'll be fine."

Keon led me down the hall, and I seen all the staff watching, they didn't look as concerned, so maybe it's this Ran that came here before? I don't know anymore.

"Here's the room." We got to the door. "You may go in, but please be cautious."

I nodded and ran inside.

"Hello?" I called out.

"Why if it isn't Kami."

"Ran?"

"Remember me?"

"No."

"So they wiped that memory of yours too."

"Huh?"

"I'm your little sister."

"How old are you?"

"At least six years younger than you."

"So twleve?"

"You're eighteen?"

"Yeah." I paused. "So explain."

"Our parents gave birth to me while you were in elementary school. After about four years, they noticed my ability early on, and were scared I would use it wrongly, so I was sent here to make sure, and I've been here since."

"So how do you know about me then?"

"Mom and dad always talked about how powerful you would be, and I wanted to be like you. You are my big sister after all."

"So you were jealous?"

"Yes!"

"How you even know much about me, especially since I never knew anything about you."

"Our parents talked so much about you while you were away. They were so proud to have a potentially power child consider they're both cripples."

"All this time I thought I was an only child.. so why would my parents never tell me I had a sister?" I asked myself, not expecting an answer.

"Because I'm a disappointment according to them."

"Why though? I mean your ability is pretty powerful."

"But you can use any without having to think about it."

"It doesn't matter though, everyone is special because of their ability."

"You're so fucking childish, I don't see why mom and dad look up to you."

"You know what, you're right."

"I am? I mean, I am."

"No, seriously. I've been told all my life I'm perfect, and not just from mom and dad. My teachers, my friends, my enemies, everyone. I got annoyed by it, I knew I wasn't, because I do have anger issues, but I realize that no body is perfect. You manipulated me to cause me to not be perfect, and by doing that I killed people. You're not perfect either. Everyone compares everyone and that's how the definition of perfection happens. No humans truly know what perfection is. And since people have told me 'I'm the literal definition of perfection' I never believe them."

Ran stared at me. "Wow."

"Sorry, didn't mean to rant."

"But you're right. Now I see why people look up to you."

I sighed. "This isn't the point." I paused. "How come you're still staying here anyway?"

"The staff say it's too risky for me to leave."

"Why, because you could do what you did to me?"

She nodded. "And I'm sorry."

I looked at her. She says she is, but why do I feel like she isn't? Is she just playing it off?

"Okay." I huffed.

"Kami?" I heard a voice behind me.

I turned to see Blyke standing there. "We're leaving, and they said you're allowed to leave too."

"Okie!" I jumped towards him and stood there.

"What?" He looked at me confused.

I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him. "Sorry I've been an ass in the past."

"It's fine, we still, and always will, care about you."

I closed my eyes and hugged him tighter.

There was a disgusted sound behind me.

"Never would have thought my tough big sister would be so weak and soft."

I turned around and glared. "Shut it." I turned back around, grabbed Blyke's hand and walked out.

The staff shut the door and locked it, making sure she couldn't escape.

As we were walking back to the dorms after what happened, we were all talking.

"So what was it like?"

"Huh?" I turned my head suddenly.

"Being there."

"Oh, it brought back horrible memories."

"Oh."

"And the fact that it actually wasn't me doing all of that just freaks me out."

"But if you think about it," Amber paused. "You would have wanted to do that, at least a little, or none of it would have happened to begin with, even if your sister controlled you."

I looked at her. She's right, I did want it to somewhat happen, but I didn't want to do it to that extreme... did I?

"Don't worry about it, it's all in the past now, we're in the present, so we should just enjoy life for what it is."

I nodded. "Agreed."

We soon arrived to the campus, and some classmates came running up to us.

"Finally, the Royals are here!"

I looked at the kid and he was out of breath.

"What's going on?" I demanded.

"We don't know, someone's going on a rampage and we don't know why."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

My King By Møth

Fanfiction

111K 2.5K 33
It's been almost a year and a half since John's old friend Ash had moved to america for her fathers job, she left at the wrong time as a week latter...
54.6K 1.1K 23
It is senior year in the world of unOrdinary, and everything seems to be going well. New relationships are sprouting, and so is jealousy and rumors t...
8.8K 320 24
It's just a normal day at Wellston when John's long lost sister shows up. She was taken by their mother so she could be trained and master her abilit...
50.9K 1.1K 52
Seraphina is a goddess, John is (questionably) trying to be better, Remi and Blyke are giving him a second chance, Elaine is dumb while Isen is weird...