UnOrdinary

By Awhaffle

High school is pretty rough, but for Kami, things are going to change. Kami roams her new school, watching ev... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 + Bonus
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Announcement

Chapter 54

195 2 0
By Awhaffle

I pushed the guy backwards, causing him to fly across the hall, and slam into the wall.

"What the fuck."

"What's her problem?"

"Starting a fight over something so simple?"

"I thought she didn't care what others thought."

"Kami?" I heard Blyke's voice, and it sounded scared.

I turned towards him, and he jumped backwards.

"Woah! Why are your eyes red?!" He tried to get closer, but I just pushed him.

"Get out of my face."

"Did she just push her close friend?"

"I thought they were dating?"

"Does it matter? She pushed someone close to her."

"She doesn't seem to have regret in her eyes."

"No, because her eyes don't look as pure as they used to."

"Wait, they're red?"

The crowd of students were getting loud and annoying.

I pushed my arms out, making the crowd fly backwards, causing them to groan and go into a hushed whisper.

"All of you, shut up."

I then walked towards the stairs, heading to the roof.

"Kami!"

I turned around and seen John running towards me.

"What's going on? Everyone is in the main hall on the floor scared for their lives-" he stopped and looked at me. "What happened to you?"

"Nothing." I rolled my eyes, turned around, and continued walking up the stairs.

"Kami wait!" I felt a tug on my arm.

I whipped around and glared at him.

"Let go."

"No, not until I get answers."

I lifted my arm, and swung it so John released his grip, and went flying down the stairs.

He screamed, and once he was on the ground, I turned back around and continued up the stairs.

"John!" I heard Blyke's voice. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, it's Kami I'm worried about."

"She changed."

"But why, and how?"

"Don't know, we need to find out why."

"We need to let Sera and Amber know as soon as possible."

I sighed. "It's no use." I muttered to myself. "They can't do anything." I continued up the stairs and finally arrived to the roof.

I walked over and watched over the entrance of the school.

"Trash, every single one of you."

I seen some of the people looking up and pointing.

"Talking about me, should have known." I growled. "Everyone is the same."

~~~~~

~No PoV~

Blyke and John ran towards the entrence of the school and finally found Sera and Amber.

"John? Blyke?" Sera paused. "What's going on?"

"It's Kami."

"We know about her hair."

"Not that."

"What?"

John and Blyke stepped aside and showed them what had happened.

"Kami did this?"

Blyke nodded. "She snapped at what some kid said, and hasn't come to her senses yet."

"Strange, she usually isn't bothered by that kind of stuff." Amber spoke up.

"We need to find out why this is happening."

"Uh, guys."

"What is it Blyke?"

Blyke pointed outside.

There were many other students looking up and pointing up there. They murmured about something and they looked like they were scared.

"Hey," Blyke walked up to some girl with short purple hair. "What's going on?"

"I'm sure you know about Kami's outburst, but she's currently on the roof, watching us."

Blyke walked out a bit further, and looked up.

"Why is she watching?"

Blyke continued to look as Sera, Amber, and John came over too look.

Something bothered John. When he looked up at her, he could feel some presence around, something definitely was wrong.

"Guys, something doesn't feel right."

"And what's that?"

"Something evil..."

"Could something evil have happened to Kami?"

John stared at Kami.

"I don't know exactly, but she's completely different from the Kami we all know and love."

"You're not wrong there."

"How about this, since she has to come back to her dorm to sleep tonight, I have an idea."

"What is it?"

"I'm not going to say, in case she's listening."

"I'm sure she is, but you now know that if she is, she knows you're planning something tonight or so."

"True, so we should be cautious today."

"I'm sure she's not going to class, so we should be fine in there."

"Hopefully."

Sera, Amber, and Blyke started heading to class, while John stayed back.

"This isn't right." John watches as Kami glared at everyone. "This is Kami, but it isn't..."

"John?" Someone spoke from behind John.

John turned around and seen Claire.

"Claire?" He was shocked. "What do you want?"

"I want to help."

"How could you possibly do that?"

"Because remember when Kami said I left the year she went on a rampage?"

John nodded.

"That happened back then as to what's happening now, personality and looks changed, although back then the only looks that changed was that her hair darkened and her eyes turned red."

"So you left before it could get worse."

"Yeah."

"Wait, so it does get worse?"

Claire nodded. "She starts emanating some kind of power from her, like a boost, and she starts attacking without being provoked."

"So right now it's only when she's provoked?"

"Yeah." Claire paused. "When she starting getting that way, I knew it was time to leave. I will admit I did some wrong doings to her, but eventually she started to get annoyed and fighting back even worse than she usually did."

"How can this be stopped?"

Claire shrugged. "I left for New Bostin by then, so I didn't know."

John sighed.

"Anyway, we have to get to class."

"Yeah.."

Claire headed to class ahead of John.

John gave one last glance back up at the roof and seen Kami wasn't standing there. It sent chills down John's back, and then he proceeded to head to class.

John walked in the classroom and seen Sera, Blyke, Isen, Amber, and Remi all sitting in their seats.

Sera and Amber were talking about Kami.

"So were going to tie her down?"

"Yeah, and we're going to need something to prevent her from breaking out."

"You know how strong she is, will it really work?"

"If she has some of her sense left in her, she won't fight back." John jumped in as he sat.

"It's worth a try though."

"Yeah."

The bell rings, there was a loud noise close by, and the teacher runs in.

"Seraphina, John, and Blyke, come here quickly!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.4K 2.5K 52
John has once again found himself King. How long will it be before the events of New Bostin repeat? He has already lost Sera, and the students are tu...
My King By Møth

Fanfiction

111K 2.5K 33
It's been almost a year and a half since John's old friend Ash had moved to america for her fathers job, she left at the wrong time as a week latter...
43K 1.3K 38
It's Arlo's birthday... and he has invited everyone in the school to his big party! But it turns out to not be just a simple birthday party. Arlo's c...
14.7K 331 17
(Y/N), after hours of studying, finally got into Wellston Private Highschool. He wasn't all that overjoyed, he knew this place would be the same as i...