School of Dreams

By Katiebell

What happens when your deepest dream comes shattering down around you? You end up with the mayor's hot son pa... More

School of Dreams
School of Dreams Chapter 2
School of Dreams Chapter 3
School of Dreams Chapter 4
School of Dreams Chapter 5
School of Dreams Chapter 6
School of Dreams, Chapter 7
School of Dreams Chapter 8
School of Dreams Chapter 9
School of Dreams Chapter 10
School of Dreams Chapter 11
School of Dreams Chapter 12
School of Dreams Chapter 13
School of Dreams Chapter 14
School of Dreams Chapter 15
School of Dreams Chapter 16
School of Dreams Chapter 17
School of Dreams Chapter 18
School of Dreams Chapter 19
School of Dreams Chapter 20
School of Dreams Chapter 21
School of Dreams Chapter 22
School of Dreams Chapter 23
School of Dreams Chapter 25
School of Dreams Chapter 26
School of Dreams Chapter 28
School of Dreams Chapter 29
School of Dreams Chapter 30

School of Dreams Chapter 24

196 2 1
By Katiebell

Sorry for all the shorties here, here's a long one for ya! Hope you guys like it, it has an interesting twist :) Please let me know if you like it! COMMENT COMMENT COMMENTSSSSS :D: D :D

I awoke the next morning to find Peter curled up next me, and Danger in the kitchen making us breakfast.

She heard me stirring and looked up, grinning at me.

"Well?" she whispered. I just grinned and pointed to the necklace.

She giggled and jumped up and down like a little girl on Christmas morning.

She helped me out of bed, being careful not to wake Peter. She helped sit me down at the kitchen table, placing mugs of coffee for us both on the table.

"So??"

"So what?"

"So what did he say?"

"He said he loves me!" I giggled.

"And what did you say??"

"I said I loved him back, silly! Duh! What else would I say?"

"Good." Was all she said. She got up to make bacon and pancakes and more coffee for when Peter woke up. When he did, he noticed I wasn't there, and looked around frantically for a moment before his eyes rested on me in the kitchen. It was actually comical, like a cartoon.

"Where did you think I was going, silly? I'm not going anywhere, you know. Not with these things." I said nodding to my crutches.

He yawned and walked over, his button up shirt completely wrinkled from sleeping in it.

We ate breakfast, and then my parents came over for a bit. When my mom saw my necklace her eyes widened, and her jaw dropped, just as mine had.

"Oh my god!! Where did you get that it's gorgeous!" She said in one long breath.

"Peter." I said simply, smiling.

Peter actually blushed again!

I did my PT exercises, and we all had lunch together.

After lunch, my parents had to go back to work, and Danger was meeting up with another friend.

Peter had settled in with me on the couch to watch a movie, when his cell phone rang.

"Hello? Hey mom. Wait....WHAT?!" He jumped up off the couch, leaving me to fall sideways, unable to get up. It really hurt!

"Peter!" I said. He spun around and pulled me back upright, apology on his face. Then it turned back to fear.

"I'll be right over. No, no, I can drive myself. Will she be ok? Alright. Right, I'll be right there." He hung up his cell.

"I'm really sorry angel face, but I have to go. It's my sister Maggy. Will you be ok for a few hours?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine. I have the nurses if I need anything."

"Ok, stay safe, I'm so sorry about this baby." He said as he grabbed his wallet and keys.

"It's fine! Let me know if she's ok, alright?"

"Ok!" He yelled as he ran out the door.

I turned the movie back on, and dozed off shortly after that.

(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)

**Poke**

I groaned. "Peter, go away, I'm tired..."

**Poke**

I opened my eyes. It wasn't Peter who was poking me. It was Jack.

Oh god.

"Jack what are you doing here?" I asked, trying to keep the alarm out of my voice.

"I came to rescue you."

"Rescue me from who?"

"From the evil tyrants who run this dungeon."

"Uhh, thanks, but I kinda like these evil tyrants and their dungeons, so I think I'll stick around."

"No. I have to rescue you." He stated matter of factly.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I'm in love with you, and if I don't rescue you we can't live happily ever after like we're supposed to and have lots of babies to play with."

WHOA. Ok. Deep breaths, Amythyst, I told myself. I tried to snatch the cord for the burse, but he grabbed my hand just before my fingers touched the cord.

"Now why would you do that? All I want is to make you happy."

"Then please leave Jack. I'm sorry but I don't love you." I said it as kindly as I could, but he didn't take it well.

"NO!" he roared. "You have to love me! That's you job!" he looked panicky for a moment. His eyes raced around the room, searching for something. He was still holding my hand, way to tightly.

"Jack, please! You're hurting me!"

"Say you love me!"

"No! Get away from me!"

"No! If I can't have you, than neither can anyone else!"

I saw his other hand grab the porcelain lamp behind me. He raised it above his head, and said "This is for your own good, my love."

I tried to scream, to yell for help, anything. But there was no time.

I felt the porcelain shatter on my head, and then everything went black.

***Peter's POV***

I pulled into the driveway of my house.

I race up the front steps taking them three at a time. Through the front door, up to the second floor, to the east wing, down the first hallway, and into the first suite.

My parents were sitting in the chairs, talking with the doctors. Maggy was asleep in her bed. I walked over to her, moving her hair out of her face, and tucking it behind her ear. I felt a hand on my shoulder, and turned to see my father beconning me to come talk with him over with the others.

I sat down and asked what happened.

"We heard a yell and a thud, and came running. We found her on the floor, with a broken arm. She was trying to dance again." My mom sobbed. I rested my head in my hands.

"Will she be ok?" I said through gritted teeth. My face was being beaten to a pulp by the icy cold hand, smacking at me constantly.

"Yes, she will." The doctor said. "It's just like any other broken bone. It's been broken before, so it will take a bit longer to heal, but she should be fine.

I sighed with relief, putting my arm around my mom's shoulders and hugging her.

I talked with them a bit longer, then left and went to my room. It was a large suite, much like Maggy's. It was painted a dark red, with yellow and gold trimming and stuff like that.

I flopped down on my huge bed, enjoying it's comfort. I pulled out my cell to call Amythyst and let her know what had happened.

No answer. That's odd, she always keeps in on her in case she needs help. I got up and went to the kitchen for a snack before I left.

On the drive back over to the hospital, I tried to think of a reason why she wouldn't answer her phone. The possibility of her being hurt crossed my mind, and suddenly I was pushing my car faster and faster until I screeched into the parking lot, tossing the keys to the valet, and racing to the elevator.

I burst through the door calling her name. No answer. My heart was beating so fast it sounded like a chorus of drums. If anything happened to her...

I turned around to face the tv area.....

Oh. My. God.

She was laying on the couch, the pieces of the lamps all around her, two chunks embedded in her head. Blood was dripping slowly from the gashes, staining her hair and shoulders.

I heard a cough, and turned to see Jack sitting on the couch, smiling proudly.

"Now you can't have her either, you bastard!" He said grinning.

I lost it.

"NURSE!!! DOCTOR!!!" I screamed. A dozen people came running into the room at once, grabbing Jack and surrounding Amythyst on the couch.

I took my phone from my pocket and called Tracy and Tim, then Danger.

The doctors whisked her away on a gourney, assuring me she would be ok.

Tracy and Tim had to come from work, which would take an hour or so. Danger was at the mall just down the road, and was there within 10 minutes. I was on the couch, and she ran through the door over to me, asking how bad Amythyst was.

It was just the two of us now, and I let my tears flow freely.

"Oh god, D, I just got her, you know? I just told her, I can't loose her...."

"Was she that bad?" she whispered. I just nodded. We both cried together, sitting there on the couch.

(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)

***Amythyst's POV***

I was in the main lobby at the Marrisa Rockler School of the Arts, but I wasn't sure why I was there.

I looked up and saw Peter, Danger, and my parents standing on the balcony looking down on me. I tried to run up the stairs to them, but the floor was suddenly covered in wet cement, making it almost impossible to reach the stairs. When I finally did make it there, I looked up and they were made of smoke, threatening to blow away at any second. I had to hurry. I turned back to run up the stairs, but they were suddenly made of ice, and the staircase had turned into a long, steep hill, with no way up it.

I tried, but slid back down. I tried 20 times, getting a running start each time. It occurred to me that I was able to run and walk, so this was a dream.

I couldn't make it up, so I looked up to my family to ask for help. Peter threw down a rope, which was almost long enough, the tip ending a few inches above my finger tips. I yelled and begged for help, and he looked like he was yelling something at me, but no sound came out of his mouth.

I watched in horror as their smoky forms turned thin, and blew away, one by one, Peter going last.

I cried, I sobbed, I screamed for them to come back, but no one answered. Then a bright light shone down on me, and I looked up, shielding my eyes from the light. There were two giant men looking at me with a flashlight. I looked away, and the light vanished.

Suddenly the room started filling with water, and I found myself drowning. Or so I thought. I could breath and move a bit, kind of like when I was under the anesthetic. Great. So that means something happened to me again. Terrific.

I started swimming a bit. After while I saw a dark shape to my left, so I headed in that direction. It was Peter! But he was all smoke again...

I reached out to take his out stretched hand, and he disappeared. Then the light came down on my again, and I looked up to see a handsome young man with gorgeous green eyes starring at me worriedly. I swam as fast as I could, trying to get there before the hole that let the light in went away again. I just barely made it, climbing out of the hole.

I woke up in my hospital bed, to find that same handsome man starring at me anxiously. I yelped a bit in fright, he startled me with how close he was.

"Amythyst, are you ok baby?"

"E-excuse me?" I stuttered.

"Are you alright?"

I starred at him for a long moment, then spoke.

"Who are you?"

***ruh-rohhh.....this can't be good! Whatcha guys think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 59.5K 67
"Little Valerie," said Kai, bending closer to me. "Are you blackmailing me into dating you?" He didn't seem particularly disturbed by the notion. In...
756K 24.3K 68
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...
43.7K 7.4K 60
නුඹ නිසා දැවුණි.....💙 නුඹෙන් මා නිවෙමි......💙
1.4M 41.7K 52
It only took one night to completely change my life. Jace Hetcher is a rich badboy and a total player. Now I, Chrysanthemum Everston, am having his b...