Boy Friend (Kim Taehyung & Y...

cherlyswan tarafından

"oh my! he thought you were my boyfriend." you exclaimed in a serious tone before breaking out into pits of... Daha Fazla

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41 (final chapter)

14

4.3K 180 56
cherlyswan tarafından

Hoseok's P.O.V.

"H-hoseok......I...."

"Hoseok? What are you doing here?" Taehyung speaks in shock.

Taehyung and I knew eachother but the fact that i was y/n's fiancé was kept a secret from him and this fact irritated me.

Why would she want to keep our engagement a secret from her best friend.....?

"Oh! Me?" I snapped out of my shocked state, "I was just..... passing by... And i saw you two...." I lied as i tried to regain control over my emotions.

__________________________

"Please Hoseok, don't tell anyone here about us, especially my friends."

__________________________

I was reminded of her voice.

"But you two!" I stepped closer as i faked suspicion, "when did you two start having such a relationship?"

"No! It's not like that." Y/n resorted back without letting Taehyung speak.

"Are you sure? Right now, you were kissing eachother...?"

"Well that was........ Because of......... Taehyung. Yeah, Taehyung was just playing around." She made up an excuse.

"I wasn't. Even if i was or wasn't, what does it matter to you?" Taehyung stepped in.

"Well because.."

Because i loved her.
Because she was the only one for me.
Because she was my fiancé.
Ofcourse it should affect me.

But i couldn't say that to him, y/n wouldn't want me to say that and it was quite visible in her eyes, how much she was scared that i would break her secret.

As if on que, a new voice called out her name, "y/n-ah? Finally found you." He ran closer to her, "why did you two leave me alone?!" He pouted, "here, i finally won the panda for you." He grinned as he presented her the fluffy stuffed toy. If i remembered correctly, i met him before, he was her friend, Jungkook, i think was his name.

"Wah~ it's soo cute~" y/n exclaimed, hugging the panda while Taehyung was glaring daggers at Jungkook.

"I'll get going." I said in a cool manner, waving my fingers as i turned around and left the place, letting tears brim my eyes.

As expected, she was still far away from me and there was still no way for me to reach her, to show my sincere love for her.

It would've been so easy if she took the first step. Eventhough the space between us was uncountable miles, if she just took one step forward, i wouldn't mind running the rest to finally be with her.

'Cause that's just how much i love her.

________________
________________

Normal P.O.V.

"Wasn't that the guy from last time?" Jungkook curiously asked you as soon as Hoseok left.

"Huh?" You responded, still dazed.

"He came to pick you up from school."

"Hoseok did?" Tae enquired in shock

"Well... he came to meet his mother and..... Decided to drop me off while going back home." You tried your best to come up with a believable excuse.

"I see." Taehyung nodded

"But how do you know him?" Jungkook asked

"He's my aunt's son." You simply replied

"Oh! And does your aunt work in our school?" Jungkook asked.

"He's the principal's son." Taehyung answered bitterly

"Oh~" Jungkook seemed to be lost in thoughts before something clicked in his mind, "wait! if he's your aunt's son and his mother is the principal then~ is the principal your aunt?"

"Wow~ should i give you a medal?" You teased him.

"I wouldn't mind it." He chuckled

"But I'm shocked. How come you keep in touch with him after what happened with your uncle? If I'm not mistaken, You hated him, no?" Taehyung asked in confusion.

"Well he did nothing wrong so why should i hate him? It's his mother whom i hate." With that said you walked away leaving the two perplexed.

"Am i missing something? What happened to your uncle? Y/n? Is he dead?" Jungkook caught up to you.

"No!! Don't kill my lovely uncle." You playfully snapped at him.

"Well atleast now i don't have to be awkward around him...." Taehyung ran after you both. "I hope..." He mumbled under his breath.

____________________________________

~next day at school~

"Hey jimin? Why are you in such a daze today?" You asked the said boy who hadn't even touched his food yet.

"Y/n-ah? Do you believe in ghosts?" He asked in a  serious tone.

"not really.." you answered in disbelief

"I didn't either. But i think I'm starting too. Y/n-ah, i think you're followed by a ghost." He said

"..." You just blinked at his statement and everyone on the table started laughing.

"What the hell jimin?" Taehyung laughed at his friend

"It's true. I saw a really handsome ghost following y/n and it wasn't even once." Jimin emphasized

"Handsome? How can a ghost be handsome? It must be a stalker." Jungkook stated while chugging on his water.

"Stalker? No way.. he's too handsome to be a stalker. And you know what." He leaned on the table and came closer, "he even winked at me." And that was it, all of you were laughing your butts off at his statement.

"C-can you explain a little more." You said in between your laughs.

"I was passing by your class when i locked eyes with him, and then he suddenly winked and jumped off the window and when i rushed towards the window to look down, he was already gone and i couldn't find him anywhere."

"Wah~ am i being stalked by a superpower ghost?" You said in amazement

"Yah! I'm serious. I've seen him following you a few times but everytime, he suddenly disappears."

"Wait! No way, could he be here, listening to us talk?"

"Yah! Don't scare me." Jimin shivered at the thought

Suddenly Jungkook's phone started ringing, scaring the hell out of jimin who was already holding his chest which was beating too fast.

"Aish! That scared me."

"Hello?" Jungkook spoke on the line.

"Are you serious hyung?" You could hear disbelief and shock in his voice.

"Alright." And with that said he hung up on the phone.

"You have a brother?" Jimin asked

"Step. He's my step-brother." Jungkook clarified

"What happened? Why'd he call?" You asked him

"Well apparently his wife wants me to visit her, she has something important to discuss with me. And i need to go because i kinda owe them for not attending their marriage."

"You missed your brother's marriage? Tsk~ predictable." Taehyung scoffed

"And you forgot your sister's marriage? Tsk~ predictable." Jungkook counter attacked him.

"Whatever~" Taehyung shrugged.

"Jungkookie? I wanted to ask you something." You started speaking

"What?" He responded softly.

"Why do you work at the cafe? I mean your dad's clearly rich and i don't think there's any need for you to work there."

"Well~ it's because i want to. I don't want to live off my dad's money forever. I want to earn my own money so that i could make my mother in heaven proud...."

"Wow~ our Jungkookie is really wise." Jimin said in awe

"You're really admirable." You commented to which his cheeks turned a peach colour.

"Tsk~ i can't hate you even if i want to." Taehyung scoffed and Jungkook grinned.

"And besides, i really enjoy working there." Jungkook added

"Should i also get a job?" You wondered

"No way~ if you do then I'll have to work as well." Taehyung disagreed.

"Whatever~" you shrugged.

The bell rang, indicating that lunch was now over

"What class do we have next?" You asked Jungkook

"World affairs."

"And after that?"

"P.E."

"Awesome."

You both went to class together and sat at your desks quietly.

"I heard about him as well."
"Isn't he super rich?"
"And super handsome, with a smile that could melt you heart."
"But i heard he's engaged."
"But he still date's other girls."
"Engagements can be broken"
You could hear the girls of your class whisper to eachother

"There must be another student transferring." Jungkook whispered from beside you.

"Whatever~" you shrugged and the teacher stepped inside the class.

World affairs class got over, like always, boringly. And next was P.E.

You stepped out of the class with the rest of the students prepared to play football like always.

"Y/n! I told you a hundred times, i don't wanna see a watch on your hand in the field." The couch scolded you.

"I'm sorry coach." You apologized and headed back to class.

"I'll take it." Jin appeared out of nowhere and took the watch making you thank him and head back into the field.

Jin's P.O.V.

I took y/n's watch and headed back to her class. Half-way there, i noticed something peculiar, or should i say, someone...

There he was, the guy i was always suspicious about, standing in front of y/n's desk, holding up a familiar looking letter.

"So it was you?" I stated, walking into the class.

"Aah!" He looked at me in shock, "w-who are you?"

"Me? A ghost. And you? The secret letters guy." I replied

"Eh?"

"Why are you doing this? You don't seriously love her, do you?" I stepped closer to him.

"W-what do y-you mean?"

"You... Don't go near her anymore nor leave her secret letters... Stay away from her. Do you understand?" I warned him before placing y/n's watch in her bag and walking out of the class.

"I'm sorry but i can't do that. I don't know who you are but i can't listen to you. You asked me if i love her and...... I can't answer that yet but..... she's special to me and i can't stay away from her. I'm still not sure if i love her because i don't know what love means, You see, I've never been in love before."

"And?" I interrupted him, "you wanna play with her, being unsure of your feelings? I'm sorry as well but i can't let you hurt her, in the end that's what you're gonna do, you're gonna end up hurting her."

"What makes you say that?!"

"It's true. You're her friend. She trusts you, does that trust mean nothing to you? How do you think she would feel after knowing that her friend and the person she trusts the most were playing with her?"

"She'll...... Understand...."

"Get your head straight. You either like her or you don't, there's no choosing in the middle."

"Then.......

I like her....

No.....

I love her....." He said with a serious look on his face.

_____________________________

A/n: i was having problems with my tablet and my exams are coming so i didn't have time to update, I'm so sorry for the late update.😅

Anyway, how was this chapter?

I hope you enjoyed it cause I'm thinking day and night about how to progress in this book and make it more interesting.

Thank u so much for reading and please share, vote and comment.😇😊

I would love to hear back from you.

And like always,

I luv u😘💞

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

17.1K 997 34
After his toxic relationship, Taehyung finds out stuff about himself he didn't knew before, when he meets Jimin, who living his boring life, finds wh...
117K 4.2K 18
((COMPLETED)) You blink and feel a tear run down your cheek. You lean over to Yoongi and take his hand. He faces you again. You pull him into a hug a...
18.8K 801 32
My breath hitched. I wasn't expecting this. How did this happen? "...i promised not to hurt you and to protect you but... i'm sorry i have to do thi...
76.2K 3.2K 28
"I told you to get out! Are you deaf?" She yelled while checking your purse. "Why are there no money inside?!" She threw the purse to the ground and...