Gangsta (Starker)

By Lightdilemma

Preston wished hadn't taken that route , he wished he never met antony shane , because he was a rutheless... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
not an update
chapter 14
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
support
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
tagging
chapter 30

chapter 15

4.1K 117 17
By Lightdilemma

Antony's pov

He wants me to sleep , maybe he'll run away when i'm asleep , no it can't happen. I won't let it happen , won't let her steal Preston from me. I kiss him hard grabbing his chin harshly , he pushes at my chest trying to get me to stop. Why is he acting like this ? He wants to leave me , I won't let him . I'll make sure he never leaves

He shoves me hard and I stumble back a little , he wipes his mouth with the back of his hand . I repulse him now , he probably planned to leave with girl .

That skank she must have seduced him , poisoning his mind . she wants Preston for herself , that's why she must have done something . feeding him lies about me but I'll make sure her plan doesn't come to fruitation .

He Scoots over to the edge of the room as I come near him , trying to maintain some distance between us.
I'll make him love me again , he already loves me . he's just too scared to admit it .

"Preston , don't run away ." I grab a hold of lithe frame and drag him to the bed . it's all going to be alright , he's mine . All mine , he'll never leave me.

I kiss his neck , sucking a hickey . I can already feel myself getting aroused , my body reacting to Preston's muffled breathy moans .

"Antony , no I said I don't want it."people never say no to me , I get what I want and right now I want peter beneath me spread out and moaning .

" your mouth says no but your body says yes . just sit back and enjoy darling , I'll make you come so hard . you'll love it." My hands roam towards his chest pinching his nipples , I push against his body grinding hard .

Mine .

Mine .

All mine .

"Nobody can take you away from me , I'll kill anyone who tries . you belong with me ." he moans openly as I give a particularly hard grind .

"You just need a remainder , I won't let you forget that I don't take betrayal kindly ." I push my face me in his silky locks , I need a make a claim .

"Antony , when have I ever betrayed you . I'm loyal to you and I would never hurt you like that ." I shush him Both of us hard and ready , wanting to use our bodies for pleasure .

"Uhhh antony , no we need to talk now ." I tug my shirt off , not even giving it a glance and kick off my pants after unbuttoning them. Now its Preston's turn.

"Later , we need this . you want me and I want you , kiss me I want to feel your love." His gaze softens , yes he's giving in.

He press his lips against mine , I take off his cloths while kissing him .I  take off his boxers and put his leg on my shoulder and pull his other leg out .
I prep him slowly using plenty of lube , stroking his hard on .

"Antony , hmm I love you." Of course , you do. We belong together .

I deem him loose enough to start the real fun , I enter him slowly . watching his face contorted in ecstasy and pleasure . only I get to see you like this and nobody else .

"I'm gonna move now." I panted , it was a mighty effort not to just thrust wildly taking and claiming him . I had to control myself , I can't let Preston see this ugly side of me.

I try to be gentle but looks like incapable for being something I'm not , this bitter feeling inside my chest and this burning sensation . just the thought of my preston in some else's arms is enough to make that bitter taste come to my mouth.

Preston pants as a I graze his sweet spot , only I could give you this pleasure , only I could touch you like this . I will kill anyone who even looks at you the wrong way. Maybe I should keep locked and by my side forever .

Then only I will get to see you because you will leave me once you see the real me , maybe I should cripple you and I would if I didn't hate the idea of hurting you .

I feel my climax nearing and he gets tighter like he's about to explode , I want to see his face twisted in ecstasy and I simply want him.

I'll make sure he never leaves me , he's my world and I'm his god now . anyone who says otherwise will face my wrath.

We finish together and he quickly fell asleep , exhausted by our activity .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 182 20
"I really fuckin love you." I didn't know what to say to him. I just stood there. I didn't do anything as I watched him getting away from me. I just...
825 130 67
Emily had long held onto the belief in a fairytale love, yet life seemed determined to deny her that dream. Heartbreak had become her constant compan...
21.9K 513 20
I never understood why me. Why did I of all people catch his eye? What was it about me that was so alluring to him? So appetising? He's terrifying. I...
73.4K 1.8K 33
"I would never fall in love with him....right?" She thought hard about it , and she ended up thinking wrong. *SEQUEL OUT NOW*