Fan of Yours

Από yuashua005

A story revolves around Y/N, a boy who dreams to be a Kpop idol and to see his favorite member of the korean... Περισσότερα

Note
Fan of Yours Chapter 1 - The Story Begins
Fan of Yours Chapter 2 - Failure
Fan of Yours Chapter 3 - Reboot
Fan of Yours Chapter 4 - Winner
Fan of Yours Chapter 6 - Bye for now
Fan of Yours Chapter 7 - It's you
Fan of Yours Chapter 8 - Trainee
Fan of Yours Chapter 9 - Preparations
Fan of Yours Chapter 10 - Star
Fan of Yours Chapter 11 - Debut
Fan of Yours Chapter 12 - Be Mine
Fan of Yours Chapter 13 - Real Her
Fan of Yours Chapter 14 - Two of us
Fan of Yours Chapter 15 - Unexpected
Fan of Yours Chapter 16 - Achievement
Fan of Yours Chapter 17 - Longing
Fan of Yours Chapter 18 - First Kiss
Fan of Yours Chapter 19 - Career or Love
Fan of Yours Chapter 20 - The Choice
Fan of Yours Chapter 21 - Fans
Fan of Yours Chapter 22 - Leader
Fan of Yours Chapter 23 - Decision
Fan of Yours Chapter 24 - Family
Fan of Yours Chapter 25 - Oh no
Fan of Yours Chapter 26 - First Time
Fan of Yours Chapter 27 - Good News
Fan of Yours Chapter 28 - Go or not?
Fan of Yours Chapter 29 - Coming Home
Fan of Yours Chapter 30 - Together again
Fan of Yours Chapter 31 - Day 1
Fan of Yours Chapter 32 - Irene
Fan of Yours Chapter 33 - Back to work
Fan of Yours Chapter 34 - Who
Fan of Yours Chapter 35 - Bye, Manager
Fan of Yours Chapter 36 - New Manager
Fan of Yours Chapter 37 - Manager Kang
Fan of Yours Chapter 38 - Hi there!
Fan of Yours Chapter 39 - Worry No More
Fan of Yours Chapter 40 - Meet up
Fan of Yours Chapter 41 - Attempt
Fan of Yours Chapter 42 - Bestfriend
Fan of Yours Chapter 43 - Safety
Fan of Yours Chapter 44 - First Win
Fan of Yours Chapter 45 - Invitation
Fan of Yours Chapter 46 - Comfort
Fan of Yours Chapter 47 - Getting Better
Fan of Yours Chapter 48 - Practice
Fan of Yours Chapter 49 - Entrance
Fan of Your Chapter 50 - Rise
Should I do more? XD
Not an update hehe

Fan of Yours Chapter 5 - Who is she?

3.9K 97 60
Από yuashua005

The next morning, you woke up from a beautiful sleep and realized it's already 11am.

You checked at your phone and you saw a message from Felix.

"Y/N! Angel wants to see us before we go abroad hehehehe just kidding, she wants to go out with the three of us later 5pm at RB Mall, are you free?" Felix's message.

Angel is your classmate in high school, together with Felix and Ricky, that is also a fan of korean pop just like the three of you.

"Of course I'm free! See you later!" you replied.

You first helped your mother in household chores before preparing to go out with your friends.

"Hey guys!" you greeted.

"Oh my god Y/N, long time no see" Angel said.

"Angeeeeel!" you said and hugged her.

"How are you guys? I heard that you are selected to be a trainee in Korea?" she asked.

"Oh you heard it? Yeah that's right hehe" you said.

"We'll be famous just like STB" Ricky joked as he put the foods you ordered on the table.

"Why not guys? You don't know" Angel said.

"By the way Y/N, I heard you're into korean girl groups now?" she asked and looked at you.

"Oh yeah, I'm just new, maybe you can give me some name so I can listen to them?" you answered and have a bite on your food.

"Of course! why don't you try first Wize? They're new so it won't be hard to catch up to them" she answered.

"Oh Wize? I heard about them but I still haven't check them out hahaha" you said.

"All of the members are beautiful and they are from PYJ Entertainment, maybe guys, it's the entertainment that will get you as a trainee and you are able to see Wize in person" she said as you imagined those things and smiled.

As soon as you got home, you search for Wize. You watched their music video for the first time and you can't explain how beautiful the members are.

You quickly messaged Angel.

"Angeeeeel! they're so beautiful my god and I really like the vibe of their song" your message.

"Told ya! So glad that your now a fan too!" she replied.

You can't take off your eyes on each of the member as you repeatedly watch their music video.

You even look up their names in the internet and the one that really catches your attention is named Minatozaki Sana.

She's exactly your type, you can't explain to yourself what does she have that you really like her.

You felt like you are in love with her even though you just saw her in a music video and she doesn't even know you.

--------

The next day, you got a message from the head of the scouts from the contest.

"Good day Mr. Y/N, we're happy to tell you and your group mates that we already had decided on which entertainment you'll go" the message says.

You stopped reading and you're excited making you to breath in and out. Then you continued to read the message.

"Congratulations! You will be a trainee of PYJ Entertainment! Please see us tomorrow in 3pm at Aloyas Hotel for some informations." the message says.

You shouted out of excitement that makes your mother come to your room.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" your mother said in worry as she entered your room.

"Oh mom! the scouts had decided the entertainment that we'll go!" you excitedly said.

"I thought something happened to you! Well, that's a great news! Congratulations son!" she said.

"We'll go to Aloyas Hotel tomorrow for the needed informations" you said.

"Oh that's great, I'll message your father for the good news! And also it's lunch time, let's eat!" she said and exits your room.

The first thing that goes to your mind is seeing Sana in person.

"Brothers! I have the news in my hand! We'll be going in PYJ Entertainmeeeent!" you messaged in your group chat.

"O H M Y G O D ! IS THIS REAL?!" Ricky replied.

"Yes yes yes! I love it!!!" Felix replied.

"Yes brotha! I'm gonna see Sanaaaaa in person!" you replied.

"Wait, what? Who's Sana?" Ricky replied.

"Oh I'm sorry HAHAHA, she's a member of a group named Wize, I think I'm in love with her, she's just my type" you replied.

"Oh no, you must be crazy brother hahaha" Felix joked.

You just can't describe the feeling that you feel right now, it's like a dream come true.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

40.7K 1K 41
Found your match you both like twice Nayeon The love story begins in a chatting or dating site Sorry for the grammars and to my english guys this is...
16.5K 482 10
Minatozaki Sana (Japan) Son Chaeyoung (Korean) Fanfiction ♥♥
20.9K 625 28
|COMPLETED ✓| . . A/n: *Sorry if grammatical error and much typo ^_^ Started: 09/02/21 Ended: 02/05/22
194K 5.9K 68
Story about a 21 years old girl name y/n who born in Japan and move to America.She come to Korea to visit her parents.But the things gone wrong when...