Forbidden (Yoonmin - Mafia)

By Taekookie1329

Jimin was just the usual quiet young man, wandering around in life dying to find something to give him purpos... More

Chapter 1: Meeting Him
Chapter 2: Something more than Acquaintances
Chapter 3: Shaking Hands
Chapter 4: Cold shoulder
Chapter 5: Explanations
Chapter 6: Flipping out
Chapter 7: Let me know
Chapter 8: Who is she?
Chapter 9: What have I done?
Chapter 10: Explain
Chapter 11: What are we?
Chapter 12: Living with you and without you
Chapter 13: Help
Chapter 14: Choices
Chapter 15: Facing Fears
Chapter 16: Little gifts
Chapter 17: Littler people
Chapter 18: Suggestions and Splashes
Chapter 19: Fiesty conferences
Chapter 20: Decisions
Chapter 21: Coming Soon
Chapter 22: They're here!
Chapter 23: Ready?
Chapter 24: Doctor Yoongi
Chapter 25: Doctor's orders (M)
Chapter 26: Surprise reunion
Chapter 28: Rain Clouds
Chapter 29: Decisions of the Heart
Chapter 30: Questions
Chapter 31: His Name
Chapter 32: Letting Loose (M)
Chapter 33: Changes
Chapter 34: Showtime
Chapter 35: Turning Sour
Chapter 36: Introductions and Explanations
Chapter 37: Deal making
Chapter 38: Numbness (M)
Chapter 39: Realisations
Chapter 40: Letting the water settle
Chapter 41: Waking up
Chapter 42: Opening Wounds
Chapter 43: Finding Messages
Chapter 44: Entering the Lion's Den
Chapter 45: Angelfish
Chapter 46: Wandering Thoughts
Chapter 47: Burning Touch (M)
Chapter 48: Mission Butterfly
Chapter 49: The Truth Untold
Chapter 50: Fleeing Hearts
Sequel: Endeavour

Chapter 27: Opening up

7.9K 345 578
By Taekookie1329

'I am your calico cat'

Third Person POV

! Important !
Ok so I made a snapchat so that I can talk to you guys or post about the story and stuff so if you guys want to add it then it's Taekookie1329 (same as this account). I just want to talk to all of you lovelies since you are all giving me such support. I purple all of you 💜

Also, little warning, may get upsetting in this chapter

Jimin wasn't quite sure how or when it happened but he was now currently sat in a very expensive looking room in the back of an even more luxurious club.

Everywhere was sleek and lit up with bright neon lights giving a calm yet fun feeling to the place. It was definitely designed by someone with a sharp eye and mind, someone who wanted to stand out in their own way and knows just how they want to do that. And Yoongi's sister, Chae, seemed to display that almost too well. She had a confidence about her that was undeniably attractive and showed that she wouldn't take no shit from anyone. And yet, at the same time Jimin saw a side to her that, once again like Yoongi, was only shown when talking to the people she cares about, Yoongi being that person in this instant. She was genuinely interested in how he had been, if he had been eating well and how the "business" was doing ok.

Jimin had lost track of the conversation long ago, still in a trance at the luscious surroundings that dimly lit the room in which he sat stiffly against the soft sofa. He felt nervous to be honest. This was a member of Yoongi's family, one who seemed to truly mean a lot to him, and he didn't want to mess things up between them. He just wanted to be snuggle up in bed with Yoongi, kissing and cuddling until they fell asleep. Or even better, back in that shower so that they could carry on what they started.

Thinking about that seemed to wake Jimin up slightly, his pants becoming slightly tighter as he tried not to think about that too much. They were so close and that just made it worse for thinking about what nearly happened. He could feel himself get more and more flushed and aroused as he thought of how Yoongi touched him, kissed him, caressed him, spoke to him.

"Jimin..."

Jimin remained in his daze, reliving their previous actions in his mind as discreetly as he could.

"Jimin..."

His eyes were practically half shut and he had now leant back into the sofa, relaxing as he let his mind carry itself away.

"Jimin!"

Jimin snapped his eyes open to see two similarly looking pairs of worried eyes staring straight at him. Hoping he wasn't too red, he looked over to Yoongi for help on what they were calling him for.

"You okay? You blanked out."

"Yeah you look red, maybe he has a fever?"

"Maybe..."

Yoongi scooted closer to Jimin so that he could feel his head. Jimin grew even more worried trying to hide his little give away that was now getting worryingly more obvious due to the close proximity of Yoongi. Seeing the worry in Jimin's eyes and how they kept flittering around, Yoongi looked him up and down, smiling as he saw the issue.

Smirking at Jimin, he gave him a small kiss to his forehead before moving and pulling Jimin so that he was leaning against him.

"He's just a little warm Chae."

Chae smiled looking at the pair and seeing an emotion in Yoongi's eyes that she thought she would never see again. Love. Pure love and adoration. And she couldn't be happier for him. He deserved it after what happened all those years ago.

"I'm glad you're ok Jimin."

Jimin gave a small smile as he looked at Chae.

"So, what's it like living with my little brother hm?"

Yoongi had to roll his eyes at his sister's comment whilst Jimin only smirked.

"Well, it's a bit crazy tbh."

Yoongi raised his eyebrow as he looked at the youngster, interested in what he was going to say.

"He was grumpy at first, his emotions changing every time I saw him around the house. One day he could make me feel like the happiest person on earth and then an hour later I could feel worthless..."

Yoongi and Chae listened to him carefully, Chae slightly scowling at Yoongi and observing him whilst he simply frowned, feeling guilt for how he acted when trying to figure out his emotions.

"...but, soon he was honest with me and things changed. Now, he's not as grumpy and his moods seem to stay on a similar level, and he still sleeps as much as he possibly can..."

Chae and Yoongi sniggered at the sleeping comment. Yoongi had always wanted to be a rock as a child so that he wouldn't have to move all day, so the fact he always sleeps didn't surprise Chae in the least.

"...and he makes up for being grumpy with surprises such as my dance studio."

Chae physically tensed as she eyed a frozen Yoongi, not wanting to meet her questioning gaze.

"I see. Seems he can still be a big softy then."

"Chae~"

They continued to talk for a few hours, Jimin falling asleep across Yoongi's lap at some point. Neither of the siblings seemed to mind as they had been talking for quite awhile and it was late.

"Sooo, I'm guessing Jimin's dance room is...?"

"Chae, why else would I have a dance room in my house?"

"Ok fair enough. Does he know?"

Yoongi stiffened slightly, his hand slowly moving to smooth down Jimin's hair.

"No, and he won't. He doesn't need to know."

"You sure?"

"Yes Chae, I want him out my life. I've got Jimin now so what's the point in bringing up the past."

"But, you can't act like he wasn't part of your life Yoongi. He was practically your life anyway."

"Not anymore so just drop it."

Chae sat quiet, feeling bad for bringing up Yoongi's past. She knew he hated it but he can't act like it didn't happen. The silence drew out until Yoongi spoke up.

"So, what made you come home so early Chae?"

Chae paused slightly before settling herself back into the sofa.

"Can't a big sister come home early to see her baby brother?"

"Chae..."

"Ok, ok..."

Chae let out a long sigh.

"...I came back because I needed to be away from him."

"You mean j-"

"Don't say it! Yes him! Who else would it be?"

Yoongi became more serious as he saw his older sister start to tear up slightly.

"Chae...what did he do?"

Chae let out another long sigh before leaning forward to pour out two glasses of whiskey for the pair. Once one glass was firmly in her hand, she leant back into the soft sofa once again, preparing herself to open up to Yoongi.

"Well, where to begin...he's been cheating on me for months."

Yoongi's expression hardened as he listened, hatred already building in his stomach.

"I knew it but I didn't want to believe it. So I ignored it for awhile, just carried on with the mission and then returned home guessing each time if he was in my bed or his hoe's. I tried to boot him out but in the end I couldn't."

"Why not?"

"Because I was pregnant..."

Yoongi sat in shock, unsure of how to respond. Not only did she say she was pregnant, but the father had been cheating on her at the same time.

"He didn't know so I simply sat him down one day and told him that I knew all about his affairs and that if he didn't stop he would never see me again. I wanted it to work Yoongi, I really did. And for awhile it did. Every message, every phone call from her was ignored for about a month. I was nearly three months when I decided to tell him. Finished my mission early and headed home to find him fucking the slut on our sofa."

Yoongi's fists clenched seeing his sister's pain. But then, something hit him. What about the baby? He was no expert on this sort of thing but if she's over three months, surely she should have a small bump of sorts. And from what he could tell, his sister's stomach was just as flat as usual, if not more due to her excessive training.

Noticing Yoongi's eyes, Chae spoke up.

"I fled the apartment as soon as I saw that, not thinking, leaving my bags in the doorway where I dropped them. I just ran until I couldn't hear him calling out for me anymore. I was careless, forgetting the very first thing dad taught us. Never let your guard down."

Yoongi looked at her tear brimmed eyes, unsure if he could handle what she was going to say.

"I was attacked Yoongi. They found me, beat me to a pulp and left me for dead. I-I lost my baby. I lost everything in the space of a few hours."

Chae let her tears fall as Yoongi held his back. He had to be strong for her. Leaning over he held her hand and let her cry whilst Jimin laid asleep on his lap, unaware of the fact that Jimin had heard everything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 6K 34
Min Yoongi, known to everyone but Jimin as Suga. He's a drug-dealer, rebel teenager with a soft spot for a certain pink-haired boy named Park Jimin...
590K 27.5K 45
Jimin is hopelessly in love with his best friend Yoongi, who is totally oblivious to Jimin's feelings. When Yoongi's girlfriend of 6 months breaks up...
1.3K 159 23
It all started at Mr. Lim's... ㄹㄹㄹㄹㄹㄹㄹ - character death - adult themes and languages - mature themes and scenes
2.5K 144 20
Jimin is an assassin his asset is seducing, he easily gets target by his beauty. Yoongi is a mafia leader whose path crossed jimin once again. ps. i...