The Bad Boy has seen my Scars

By Migory27

Olivia Riley feels as if she is nothing. She's constantly abused by her father after her mother's disappeara... More

First Day
What do you want
Hallway
Work
Hurt
Hospital
Mall
Monday
Monday part 2
Dylan's House
Cuddling
Shopping
Getting Ready
Galla
Panic Attack
Recover
The Monday After
Car Ride
Halloween
Halloween Party
Sick day
Date
Official
Odd Meeting
Strange Call
Singing
Detention
Gang
Scared
Easy Mornings
Problem
Gone
Danger
Explaining
Captured
Finding
Who are you
Clues
Chained
Abuse
Dress
Invitation
Deal
Clue 2
First blood
Decisions
Getting Ready
Wedding
Death
Waiting
Meeting
Awakened
Epilogue
AN
NEW BOOK

Fair

48.1K 1K 287
By Migory27

Dylan's POV
I see her eyes light up when she sees the fair sprawled out in front of us. I smile and walk over to her side of the car. Opening the car door I help out and I carefully intertwine our hands. Wanting to be gentle. I see the usual blush taking over her cheeks and she looks up at me.

"You good?" I ask. My voice sounding like a whisper she nods.

"Then let's go". I say pulling her towards the ticket booth. A grin breaks out across her face and soon enough she's the one pulling me. When we reach the ticket booth the girl behind it looks up at us, soon her face turns into a large smile. Her teeth are crooked and yellow and I cringe a bit.

"What can I do for you pumpkin?" She asks chewing her gum and twisting her hair around her finger. I look to Olivia and she's looking at the ground. Studying her feet. I take my arm and wrap it around her shoulders, pulling her closer to me.

"I'd like two unlimited passes for me and my girlfriend", I say putting emphasis on girlfriend. I feel Olivia's skin heat up against my hand. The girl at the booth bends down, her boobs spilling out of her top.

"Here you go". She says.  Rubbing her hand over mine. I cringe and pull away, pushing Olivia through the gate to get away from that woman quickly. I knot our fingers together.

"Sooo where do you wanna go?" I ask looking down at the girl beside me.

"Carousel?" She asks. I nod and start following the signs that point out the direction. When we reach the carousel the smile takes over her face again. I show our tickets to the boy at the booth. He seems utterly uninterested in the sights and smells around him.

"Tickets", He says in a monotone. Holding his hand out to me. I show him my wrist band as does Olivia and he ushers us towards the spinning horses and dragons. Olivia jumps up onto the platform and pulls herself up onto a light gray horse and I pull myself up onto the black one next to hers.

The music starts up and soon enough we're traveling in slow circles around the center pole bobbing up and down. I keep looking towards Olivia. She's laughing. Her hair blowing out behind her as the ride keeps rotating round and round. She catches me looking and blushes. I shoot her a grin and she sends a large one back. She looks like a kid experiencing this for the first time. And I'm glad I can take her somewhere she feels happy.

The ride slows until it finally stops and we both hop off our horses. Olivia is still grinning ear to ear.

"What do you wanna do next", I ask she looks up at me.

"Can we get food?" She asks shyly. I grin.

"Of course sweetie" I respond and a blush creeps up her cheeks. I wrap my arm around her shoulder and lead her towards the food carts.

"Whadya want?" I ask looking up at the large menu at the top of the cart. She turns towards the vendor. 

"Can I have a cheeseburger with a large fries?" She asks. The man nods and smiles at her warmly and she shoots him a grin back. She takes her wallet out of the pocket of her jacket but I grab her hand.

"I'm paying," I say in a duh tone. She frowns.

"You don't have to pay for everything all the time Dyl," she comments. I smile at her.

"But I want to. I have enough money to do it anyway," I state back. She looks embarrassed.

"But I don't like it when people pay for me" She admits.

"Get used to it hun" I smirk down at her and turn back to the man at the counter. He's smiling down at us.

"You two are cute", he says. Olivia blushes and I have a huge grin on my face.

"Thanks", I say handing him the money and grabbing the paper tray. I carry it over to the vast array of picnic tables and sit down at an empty one. Olivia sits across from me.

"Thank you" she whispers. I smile.

"No problem babe", I say pushing the tray towards her. She takes a French fry and pops it into her mouth. I grab a french fry off of her tray and she scowls at me.

"That's mine", she says pouting. I laugh and grab another one but she swats at my hand. I just laugh and keep reaching for her fries.

This goes on for a while until both the fries and burger have both been devoured. We stand and interlock our hands before heading towards the Ferris wheel.

"You need to learn to share", I say smirking down at the small girl next to me.

"Says who?" She says smirking up at me. I laugh.

"Well, me" I respond. She taps her chin.

"I'll think about it", she says and we both laugh together. We step into the Ferris wheel. In front of us appears to be two frat boys. They both turn around when they hear are footsteps stop behind them. The look at me, then their eyes land on Olivia, who's hand is still interlocked with mine.

"Hey there". One of the boys says. He has a beanie on with brown curly hair sticking out from under. He has a lip piercing.

"Hi", Olivia says politely. His friend smiles at her.

"My names Henry, and this is Louis, what's your name". The brown haired asshole says. I squeeze Olivia's hand harder and she looks up at me. She squeezes my hand back. Trying to calm me down. She's smirking though. So obviously enjoying my jealousy.

"My name's Olivia and this is my boyfriend Dylan" she responds putting emphasis on the word boyfriend. My heart flutters a little at this but I try not to let it show. Henry and Louis just smirk at each other and turn back around. As soon as they do I let my tight hold on Olivia's hand relax.

"You good?" She asks. Obviously concerned.

"Yea, just kinda pissed" I replied. She just giggles.

"It's ok" she says in between laughs.

"I don't like other boys looking at you" I state looking her in the eyes. She stops laughing and gets serious.

"Are you serious?" She asks. Crossing her arms.

"Yea, I don't like it" I respond seriously.

"You know I have friends who're boys right? Like your friends?" She asks.

"I mean yea." I shrug.

"You can't be mad when I talk to a boy" she says.

"Why?" I ask "I don't want them to think about you in a bad way" I say.

"Because I'm not gonna do anything stupid" she says. Her voice raises a few pitches.

"Why're you getting angry" I ask. Confused.

"Because you don't trust me" she whispers and my face falls.

"No sweetie. I trust you. I jut don't trust other boys". I say truthfully.

"Promise?" She says looking into my eyes and I melt a little. 

"I promise". I swear to her.

"Hey you guys coming?" I hear the girl behind the counter ask in an annoyed tone and I realize that we're next to get on.

"Yea, sorry. Two" I say holding up my wrist band. Ok you can get on with those two. She say boredly. I look up and see the two guys sitting in a seat and two empty spots across from them. I scowl.

Olivia and I take a seat from the boys. They look at us and smirk.

"Fancy seeing you". Henry says.

"Yea..." I scowl. The ride stars moving and it's silent. Awkwardly so. Soon I feel a warmth on my hand. I look to see that Olivia taken my large hand in hers. I squeeze it and she looks at me.

"Aaaaaaw" I hear in the back round. I turn to see Henry looking at us. The stupid smirk still on his face.

"You have a problem?" I ask my gaze turning cold. Henry just continues to smirk.

"Nah man" he says raising his hands up in a surrendering position. I just scowl and turn back towards the small girl next to me.

"Calm down" she whispers in my ear. I sigh and move my arm so that it's around her shoulder.

Once we reach the top I sigh. I was really hoping for a kiss at the top. Like how all the cliche movies end.

"You two gonna smooch?" Henry says and I turn to glare at him.

"Well if you're not gonna I'm not gonna let this view go to waste" he says smirking. I'm about to punch him for thinking about kissing my girl until he turns to the blond boy next to him and they start making out in front of us. I lean back. My mouth wide open. I hear laughter next to me and see Olivia slowly dying with laughter next to me. I honestly thought she was gonna fall over. The brown haired boy pulled away from who I'm assuming was his boyfriend and looked at me smirking.

"You thought I was making passes at your girl?" He ask laughing. I just sit there still shocked.

"She's pretty bro, but she's not my type" he says. Throwing his arm over the shoulder of the boy next to him. I just nod too surprised to speak. The ride starts to move and when we reach the bottom Olivia has finally sobered up.

"Hey can I get your number?" She asks him he looks down at her.

"Isn't your boyfriend right here?" He asks smirking at me. She just laughs.

"Nah you just seem cool" she says. I'm taken aback by her confidence. He just nods and she pulls out her phone and hands it to him. He types in his number and smirks handing it back to her.

"It was nice to meet you Olivia, you too Dylan" he says, before walking towards his boyfriend and into the crowd. Out of the corner of the eye I see Olivia yawning.

"Ready to go?" I ask her. She just nods and I grab her hand and we head out of the fair together.

Once we're out of the fair we head to my car in a comfortable silence.

"Did you like it?" I ask nervously after slipping into the car. She turns to me and smiles.

"I loved it" she says and my heart swells.

"Good" I say before backing out of the parking spot and driving towards her house. Once we arrived I stopped in her driveway, but she made no move to leave. I turn towards her and I see that she's already looking at me.

"Thanks you" she whispers leaning forward slightly. I lean forward as well.

"Of course" I whisper. Are lips are so close, I can practically taste her. We stay there not sure who should make the move until I can't take it any more and I close the distance between us. The kiss is soft. I try to push the affection for the girl in front of me into the kiss. I can feel her thankfulness and love in her side of the kiss. Finally I pull away. I cup my hands around her face. My thumbs trace her soft pink lips. Her blush is still on her cheeks. I smile.

"Goodnight" she whispers.

"Goodnight" I say. We don't move. We just look at each other, as if we're memorizing each other's face. Finally she pulls away.

"I really do have to go my Uncle will get worried" she states. Her eyes never leaving mine.

"Ok" I reply. Not wanting her to leave. Already craving her touch even though I still have it. She opens the car door.

"Goodnight." She whisper before she shuts the door she leans in and kisses my cheek. She shuts the door and walks towards the houses front door. I sigh and bring my hand up to touch the spot she kissed. Once she's finally safely inside I drive away. A large grin never leaving my face

Sorry for the long hiatus. It shouldn't happen again for awhile. I'm going to try to update more regularly. Any way I love this chapter. Thank you sooooo much for reading my lovilies. ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 81.7K 53
(Complete) After a terrible encounter at a party, one year later, Hailey Fonte is ready to return to her hometown. With everyone against her because...
3.8M 121K 75
Olivia Charles is an apprehensive, quiet girl who tries to do everything right. She has low confidence and low self esteem. Getting teased daily by h...
215K 3.6K 41
Willow Clarke has newly turned 18. Straight A student, good girl, she's pretty much planned her whole life out down to the smallest of details, with...
23.6K 367 12
Previously known as: 'best mistake.' Book 1 of the 'You' series. VERY SLOWLY EDITING BOOK! It's a mess. And editing is very long so yeah it's gonna g...