Contemplation (Anime fanficti...

Por Kikaraaa

When the war had come to an end, rumors spread that Uchiha Sasuke was dead. Three years had passed since the... Mais

αғтerмαтн oғ тнe wαr
Proloɢυe
cнαpтer 1
cнαpтer 2
cнαpтer 3
cнαpтer 4
cнαpтer 5
cнαpтer 6
cнαpтer 7
cнαpтer 7.5
cнαpтer 8
cнαpтer 9
cнαpтer 10
NarutoWattys
cнαpтer 11
cнαpтer 12
cнαpтer 13
cнαpтer 14
cнαpтer 16
cнαpтer 17
cнαpтer 18
cнαpтer 19
cнαpтer 20
cнαpтer 21
cнαpтer 22
cнαpтer 23
cнαpтer 24
cнαpтer 25
cнαpтer 26
cнαpтer 27
cнαpтer 28
cнαpтer 29
cнαpтer 30
cнαpтer 31
cнαpтer 32
IMPORTANT FOR SASUSAKU
cнαpтer 33
cнαpтer 34
cнαpтer 35
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAPTER: How to get rid of a bich
A/N

cнαpтer 15

10.9K 379 161
Por Kikaraaa

Quote of the chapter: "I wanna feel weightless and that should be enough. But I'm stuck in this fcking rot." Weightless by All Time Low

Updating fast yaaay

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

         cнαpтer 15

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

Have you ever felt that you wanted a new life? To restart everything in your life? Or skip  all those melancholic moments? Because Sakura is in massive mess.

"Now, can you please explain this Tsunade-shishou??" Sakura asked, as kindly as possible though that was a bit difficult since her supposedly secret was already announced to the public.

The Godaime let out a sigh when Kakashi walked in.

Only the three of them were inside the Hokage office-which was now properly organized-as they discuss the latest matter.

"Did you even know about this before it was out?" The pinkette questioned her former adviser.

Kakashi nodded approvingly.

Then Sakura turned to Tsunade. "Why?"

"I'm sorry, but the news was leaked in Kumogakure even if it was confidential and not confirmed." Tsunade explained firmly.

"If I may ask, why is Sakura stuck in this position again?"

Tsunade gave a worried glance at Sakura who nodded, giving her consent. "To be frank, it wasn't only the Kumogakure who was asking for Sakura's hand in marriage."

"What?" Sakura's eyes widen, she never heard about this.

She only knew that others may ask in the future, she did not even know it was possible for her to be a connection or a representative for her home village.

Tsunade continued. "Other countries were also asking though it was more for royalty or popularity. Kumogakure was the only country, out of the five nations, that asked. And the groom seems to have a friendship with you so that is what I've chosen, for you to also have a brighter future. Well that was before..."

'Before the Uchiha came', Kakashi predicted.

Sakura's eye squinted. "Before?" She pressed.

Tsunade averted her gaze to Kakashi before her desk. "Before this mess happened."

Even though Tsunade didn't state it Kakashi knew the truth. It was obviously written in her expression, though Sakura was too blinded by her own problems to even notice. "Is there a way that she could get out of this situation?"

"A loophole is always the answer, but in this case there is no possible loophole. Unless Sakura objects, she still have a month and a few weeks to think." Tsunade remarked while her chin rested at her clasped hands. "It's all up to her."

By this moment, Sakura was unusually quiet.

Kakashi eyed his previous student. He knew that she changed a lot, but could the person in her heart change as well? "What is your answer, Sakura?"

Tsunade also stared at her apprentice who seemed to contemplate in her thoughts, her gaze stuck in the ground as if it was interesting.

"I don't know."

With that, Sakura bowed and left the building.

"How's the other holding up?" Tsunade asked Kakashi as soon as Sakura was out of sight.

"We've already found a solution. Don't worry about it much." Kakashi reported once he caught a glimpse of Sakura walking at the street. "But should we do something about Sakura's issue, Hokage-sama?"

The Godaime rubbed her temples before speaking. "Let's try to lighten things up-even him. They've experienced a lot."

"Got it." Nodding, Kakashi held his hand up and formed a seal. "I'll be heading out now." He vanished in thin smoke after giving a respectful bow.

\\..~**~..//

Sakura, too, did not know. Everything was going well to be frank. She had already accepted the fact to move on, but then in waltzed the man she loved and her world came crashing down. The strange thing was, she didn't quite know if it was a good or bad thing.

She groaned loudly and her palms smacked her face as the incoherent thoughts in her mind gave her a migraine.

"How are you holding up?"

Sakura heard a voice from behind and turned around. She was walking on the sidewalk that was beside the lake with the sun up above, sending heat through its rays. It was noon, and she was still out.

"Tell me the truth, Sakura."

"Honestly?" She chuckled sadly, tears prickling at her cheeks. "I don't know, Kaka-sensei."

Kakashi opened his arms then enclosed them when Sakura accepted his hug.

"I-I don't know anymore. I don't know w-what I'm supposed to do." She cried on her former teacher's shoulder. "I-I can't even tell which one is right from wrong."

Kakashi patted her back. "It's gonna be okay, kiddo."

"How, when everything I pick turns out to be wrong?"

"Not everything's wrong if you don't think it that way and just accept." Kakashi smiled underneath his mask when they let each other go. "Have faith in your self. I trust you, Sakura." He ruffled Sakura's head as if she was his daughter and disappeared, heading to another place.

Sakura removed her tears by the back of her hand and couldn't help but grin.

Even though Kakashi was always late, he still knew what to say when she is need. Sometimes, she would even think that he is her father.

"Thanks Kakashi." She muttered and walked away.

\\..~**~..//

Peace and tranquility. That was all Sakura needed. She went to work on the hospital to earn that. Yes, it was stressful, but the joy of helping others heals her heart-no matter what situation she is in.

She may not get a hundred percent of silence, but the thought of her problems could at least fade in a couple of hours.

It was afternoon when she just finished her latest patient and started working on a pile of papers or reports while waiting for the next ten minutes.

Blinking her eyes to fight against sleep, she scanned he paper in front of her and yawned once someone knocked on the door of her office.

"Someone is here to see you, Sakura-san." One of the nurses stated as Sakura agreed to let the guests come in like she was a boss.

"What happened to you, Sakura-chan?!"

"Well you look uglier."

By just hearing their responses, Sakura already knew who were the guests.

It was Naruto and Sai, of course.

"Thanks for the compliments." Sakura replied nonchantly.

Her eyebags seemed to be obvious as her orbs showed a glint of stress or that she was tired and her eyes were a bit gloomy with the pinkish color.

"We heard the news." Sai said, immediately breaking the ice.

"Everyone knows."

Naruto's mouth frowned when Sakura did not seem to care as if she was sick with it so he tried to lighten up the mood-"As the future sixth hokage, I forbid you to accept that."-even though he failed miserably.

"But you aren't the hokage yet." Sakura wanted to say, but that was too harsh and it would break her friend's heart. It was too far. "You can't forbid me to do what I need to."

"But you will be far away from Konoha, from us!" Naruto whined at the edge of Sakura's desk.

"And you will not be with Sasuke." Sai pushed the topic, but that just awakened inner Sakura.

With eyebrows furrowed, Sakura angrily stood up. "What?! Why is it always about him? It's not always about him when it comes to me!" She was about to smack her desk though she had enough self-control to stop it.

"Come on, Sakura." Sai called with a stern look. He called Sakura's name-which means this is some serious crap. "You won't be happy without him." He didn't particularly said who it was but the three of them already know who he was pertaining to.

"Just like when he left." Sadly, Naruto sadly added.

"But that's different! I'm making my own choices now!" Sakura argued, with her childish character.

"Fine, but you'll still be worse if you're taken by a guy you don't even love." Sai, with that stoic expression of his, stayed in his position. He was dead serious about this.

But Sakura couldn't take it. It was just too much. Ino, Sasuke, Kakashi then Naruto and Sai? It was too much to handle. It was too difficult.

Sakura swallowed the lump in her throat. "I'm late, I have to go." She mumbled before heading to the her next patient's room.

Throughout the time she spent in the hospital after she had left Naruto and Sai in her office, she thought deeply about it.

Honestly, Naruto and Sai were right. Even though Sai was kind of rude in a way he mentioned it, he was still right and that made Sakura click.

She just wanted to protect her home village and would not disappoint others.

She was just so infuriated-furious. Furious that everything that they said was right.

\\..~**~..//

The moon rose once the sun had dropped as the stars glimmered, shining the sky. A perfect time for regret.

Walking at the streets, Sasuke had his fists stuck inside his pockets while he made his way towards the hospital.

Whether he may like it or not, it was Sakura's shift to watch him under surveillance.

Sasuke already knew where Sakura's office is located and the other doctors or nurses knew him so they didn't need to ask.

He lifted his legs to the stairs as he spotted a pink-haired lady sleeping at the couch, just outside her office.

Mentally sighing, he dragged himself towards her direction.

She was sleeping soundlessly though her facial features were still the same. Her eyebags was more evident and her skin was more pale than Sasuke remembered.

"She has been working her ass off since she came here." One of the old nurses inquired. "I suggest you take her home, she needs rest."

Sasuke nodded, picking up Sakura from his arms. "Thank you." He bowed slightly before taking his leave.

He hopped from roof to roof as they reached the doorstep of Sakura's apartment. Since he has been staying her for quite some time, Sasuke knew where the extra key was located.

Once he unlocked the door, he cautiously brought her down at her bed-careful that he won't wake her up.

Despite her hospital attire, Sakura still managed to sleep comfortably as she grabbed a pillow next to her and hugged it tightly.

Again, she was tired with her energy and chakra drained. Sasuke should get used to it by now since it was practically Sakura's weekly (maybe even daily) basis.

Before he planned to leave, he crouched at the floor-watching Sakura swamp into the land of dreams.

For the day, he knew that he regret what he had said to Sakura the night before.

He was just protective over his teammate. She had been through a lot which made her more fragile than ever. Well, Sakura is the only girl that he cares about so it was normal that he would be act like this, right?

Truth be told, he does not want Sakura to go with just any other guy, especially the ones he doesn't even know. He just would not allow it with unknown reasons.

All he know is that he is frustrated, currently drowning in the ocean of confusion.

Sakura shifted, her body seeking for a comfortable position in terms of sleeping which caught Sasuke's attention. He thought she was having a nightmare, but it was thankfully a false thought.

His memory flashed back to when he met Ino last night, just after having a 'talk' with Sakura.

"Give her a break, it's not only you who is having trouble. She's been through a lot as well-especially when you were gone. I saw you talked to her a few minutes ago. You saw her eyes right? She cried that night before. You know she doesn't act without a reason, so do her a favor and try to understand her. After all, she tried to understand you when you left."

It was more of a demand than a plea, but as much as he hated, he admitted that the Platinum blonde was right.

He stood up, his gaze still glued to Sakura as he went to the door. His eyes softened a bit once he held the doorknob. "Sorry." He whispered, then started to doze off at the couch.

One word, thousand meanings.

END OF CHAPTER 15

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

//PUBLISHED.4.30.15.//

I'm rolling my update marathon huehue :D 4 chaps in one month yeh boi x3

Please do comment and tell me what you think about it, I need your opinions to improve :(

Any iKON or BTS fan here? :D

If you want to talk with me, just pm me ;)

Thanks for reading! Votes and comments give me inspiration to write which means faster updates haha

:)

~TheSketcher

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

261K 9.9K 44
This takes place a month after the fourth shinobi war. A few people were given a second chance at life, those people being the previous Hokages; Hash...
177K 4.3K 25
After the 3rd Great Shinobi War was won, the struggle of regaining what has been lost was the next challenge for the Shinobi's of Konohagakure. Sakur...
211K 7.1K 19
Its a sasuhina fanfic. If you don't like the ship or feel offended by it then please kindly leave. But if you are a hardcore sasuhina fan then this i...
87.6K 1K 16
The story takes place years after the Fourth Great Ninja War. The three great war heroes, Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha, and Sakura Haruno went on to...