Paper Planes| ChaeLisa

By Adeptarmy11

There are a number of reasons to love someone. They're all written in the Paper Planes. More

1. She Likes Pink & I Like Her.
2. Clowns Scare Her, But I Don't.
3. Because I kissed Her First and She Kissed Back.
4. She Likes Me Just the Way I Am.
5. Her Eyes Hold the Secrets I Long to Tell.
7. She's The Answer to All My Questions.
8. We're Just Two Clueless Fools.
9. I'm Hers and Shes Mine.
10. I Love Her, And She Loves Me.
11. I'm her Island In the Flood.
12. She's Worth Fighting For
13. Because She's My Hero.
14. I'm Her One & Only.
15. Because She Pinky Promises.
16. She makes my Reality better than my Dreams.
17. I'm the Bonnie to Her Clyde.
18. Because Angels Exist.
19. She Holds My Sweetheart.
20. If Our Love is Wrong.
21. Home Is Wherever I'm With Her.
22. She's The King to My Queen.
23. She Picks Up The Broken Pieces.
24. Marry Me?
25. Kiss & Makeup.
Bonus: Wedding Hangovers.
Bonus: Baby Fever.
Bonus: The Best Kind of Crazy.
Bonus: Holy Jolly 🎄
Bonus: Merry Chrysler pt. 🎅🏽
Bonus: Merry Chrysler pt. 🎅🏽🎅🏽

6. I Need Her, and She Needs Me.

8.1K 443 655
By Adeptarmy11

The three siblings were sitting on the couch watching some tv before bed when the door closed loudly. As if they were in sync they turned their heads to look at the loud intruder.

"Yo eomma How was the meeting?" Lisa asks.

Sandara trudged her way to the living room settling between the three girls. Setting her things down with a huff.

"Horrible." She pouts.

"Why is that?" Jisoo asks.

"He was just so infuriating. The things he said just made me want to kick his chair over and call him every name in the book!" She rants angrily.

"What'd he say?" Irene asks with furrowed brows. 

"Well he hit on me first. Even though there was a damn ring on his finger. So I ignored him and got straight to business. And then there was these two guys on a date, they were just so cute. But that asshole just kept saying the most horrendous homophobic things. For the sake of business I just kept my mouth shut but never in my life have I been so angry eating chicken."

"He sounds horrible. Do you have to see him again?" Lisa asks.

"Luckily I don't. He gave me the cheque and I deposited it right away." Sandara sighs.

"That's Good then." Irene says.

"I hope I never see that god awful man again."

"Men are terrible you should know that by now." Irene rolls her eyes while pulling out her phone.

"That explains why I have three gay daughters." Sandara nods.

"I never said I was gay." Lisa says.

"Oh please Limario. Straight girls don't like being called Oppa." Jisoo chuckles.

"And the way you sit is a dead give away." Irene adds.

"Not to mention you always wanted a princess charming instead of a prince when you were little." Sandara smiles fondly.

Lisa pouts in thought. "I guess you're right."

"I love you either way princess." Dara sighs kissing her forehead.

"There better not be a lipstick stain mom." Lisa warns making Dara chuckle.

"I'm guessing your sisters didn't tell you this morning?"

"No. Those two dimwits let me walk around like that until second period." Lisa grumbles.

Jisoo and Irene giggle, giving each other a high five.

"Evil twin sisters." Dara chuckles.

•••

A week passes in no time at all. Lisa paced Jisoo's room nervously her phone in hand. Jisoo was laying on the bed, her head in Jennie's lap who played with her hair mindlessly.

"Hello?" Rosé answers.

She had managed to get the girls number only days ago. Claiming it was in case of emergency.

"H-hey," Lisa stutters. "It's me L-Lisa."

Jisoo and Jennie giggle at the nervous girl, making her glare.

"To what do I owe the pleasure?" Rosé says and Lisa can see the teasing smile on her lips.

"Oh well Bobby and I were going to go surfing later if you wanted to like come maybe if you wanted to. You don't have to. I mean there are probably like a bunch of things you could be doing on a Saturday—"

"I'm free."

"You are? Oh good! So like do you wanna come hang out maybe?"

At this point Jisoo and Jennie were in hysterics, having trouble keeping their laughter quiet.

Lisa threw one of Jisoo's Pikachu stuffys at the two of them to make them shut up.

"Yeah sure. Should I meet you there?"

"Uh I can come pick you up if you'd like." Lisa shoved her hand into her back pocket.

"Okay. I'll send you my address. See you in an hour?"

"Y-yeah for sure. I'll be there. See you then."

"Cool. Later Lisa."

"Bae. I mean bye! Oh my god," Lisa sighs.

"Bye Lisa," Rosé giggles before hanging up the phone.

Lisa drops her phone onto Jisoo's carpeted floor, and rubs her temples stressfully, pacing the room.

"That wasn't that bad right?" Lisa asks.

"Yeah it wasn't that Bae, I mean bad." Jennie jokes making Jisoo giggle.

"Aish shut up," Lisa chuckles throwing another Pikachu.

"YAH! Stop messing with my stuff!" Jisoo shouts. Picking up Her precious Pikachu's.

"Shit. I need something to wear." Lisa's eyes widen.

•••

Irene was walking down the hall to her room when a she heard a loud whine and groan come from Lisa's room.

Out of curiosity she walked in only to see clothes and bathing suites all over the floor with Jisoo and Jennie shaking their heads at the scene before them.

"What am I going to wear?!"

"What in the world is going on here?" Irene asks slowly, eyeing Lisa like she was crazy.

"Monkey has gone bananas." Jisoo informs.

"Yeah I can see that." Irene lets out a breathy laugh. She sits on the bed next to Jisoo. "You got a hot date or something?"

"She's going surfing with Rosé in an hour." Jennie says.

"Simple." Irene says while standing up. The three girls watch in amazement as she easily picks four items from the large pile of clothes, throwing them onto Lisa. "Plain black bikini, paired with washed out high waisted denim shorts and a white flowy tank top."

"Wow...Thanks Unnie." Lisa says.

"No problem monkey." Irene smiles before leaving the room.

"Should've just gotten her in the first place." Jisoo says.

•••

An hour later Lisa was pulling up to the familiar beach house. Wondering if she should go and get Rosé or wait for her, her answer came when the pink haired girl appeared.

Lisa's jaw slacked a bit seeing the girl. She didn't even bother wearing a shirt at all. Settling on her Navy Blue bikini top. White ripped high waisted shorts covering her bottom half. Sunglasses shielding her eyes from the sun.

Before Lisa knew what was happening Rosé was in her passenger seat. Using two fingers she lifted Lisa's jaw back into place with a teasing smirk.

"You okay There?" Rosé asks.

"Huh? Me? I'm cool. Yeah I'm totally chill. Lets go shall we?" Lisa turns back to the wheel, backing out of Rosé's driveway.

"So what beach are we going to?" Rosé asks.

"Bobby said Saga. I've never been." Lisa shrugs.

"The nude beach?"

Lisa slams on the breaks and looks at her with wide eyes. "WHAT?!"

"I'm just kidding! I'm kidding!" Rosé laughs loudly.

Her brain couldn't help but short circuit thinking of Rosé in less clothing that she was in right now. She shook the thoughts out of her head and continued driving.

"Oh gosh I needed that." Rosé chuckles wiping her nonexistent tears.

"What a jokester," Lisa shakes her head.

"You're funny Lisa. Seriously. I don't think I've ever laughed more with someone." Rosé smiles placing a hand on Lisa's arm.

"I'm glad." Lisa smiles back. "So, do you prefer Rosé or Chaeyoung?"

"Hmm well I actually prefer Chaeyoung but it always seemed a bit long. Rosé is fine too, I don't mind." Rosé leans back in her seat. Enjoying the wind hitting her face.

"What about a nickname?" Lisa asks.

"A Nickname?"

"Yeah. Jisoo Unnie has a knack for making nicknames. I have a lot from her but her favourite is Limario. She calls Jennie Jendeukie, and Irene Unnie Joohyunie. I could make you a nickname. It'll be cute." Lisa smiles. "Rosie. I like that one. Rosie Posie."

"That is cute." Rosé smiles.

"Chae...Chaeng....Chaengie.... Chaeyoung ah!" Lisa plays with Rosé's name making the latter giggle.

"I like them all." Rosé grins. It doesn't matter what Lisa called her. She just wanted to hear her voice. "I don't care what you call me." She tells her as they pull into the parking lot.

"How about mine?" Lisa smiles, getting out of the car before Rosé has a chance to answer.

She jogs to the passenger side and opens the door for her. Rosé steps our with a smile. "Smooth."

"I try." Lisa winks.

•••

"Lisa yah! Over here!" Bobby waves her over to the beach hut. "Hi Rosé!" He waves from a distance.

"Woah woah woah what's with the muscle show? You guys just live at the gym or something?" Lisa teases poking Bobby in the abs.

(A/N: AbKon. To bless your eyes)

All of his friends were there in their shorts ready to surf. Their abs shamelessly on display. It was a little busy, a few others around the shore and surfing as well.

"Speak for yourself." Bobby chuckles poking her covered stomach in return.

Lisa giggles, smacking his hand away. "Are we going to surf or what?" Rosé asks, practically fuming at the display.

"Of course. You guys can pick out your boards we'll wait for you out there." Bobby smiles, unbothered by the slight hostility.

"Come on Chae, I want a cool one," Lisa grins obliviously. Grabbing the girl's hand and dragging her over.

•••

"Are you going first?" Lisa asks carrying her board under her arm.

"Why don't you go?" Rosé asks.

"Because I wanna watch you first," Lisa grins.

"Hm okay. I'll show you how it's done then." Rosé smiles smugly, tossing her board into the water. She pushes it out a few feet before laying atop of it.

Lisa has a hard time not staring at Chaeyoung's ass right in front of her eyes. The tan plump cheeks practically screaming at her to look and touch.

It starts getting farther and farther away as Rosé paddles towards the waves. Lisa's eyes following her ass the whole way until Bobby clears his throat loudly.

"Pervert." He coughs playfully.

Lisa averts her eyes and gapes at him. "I—I am not a p-pervert!" She denies.

"Mm sure you're not." Bobby nods. "Lalisa Manoban is nothing but a saint who doesn't so much as think about touching Rosé's perfectly toned ass." He says teasingly.

Lisa kicks sand at him with a glare. "Shut up poop head." She grits.

"Poophead? Oh come on. You can do better than that." Bobby laughs.

"Shut up. I'm tryin to watch my girl surf." Lisa shushes. Her eyes widen when she realizes the words that slipped out of her mouth.

She doesn't even bother looking at Bobby, knowing he has a stupid teasing grin on his face.

"Ohhhh So She's your girl now. I get it. Lemme just go ahead and ask her what it's like to be Lalisa Manoban's girl..."

"Do you wanna die?"

"I just so happen to like my life thank you very much." He smiles.

"Say a word to Rosé and your body will be at the bottom of the ocean." Lisa growls.

"Fine fine. I won't say anything." Bobby chuckles raising his arms innocently.

"WOAH GO ROSÉ!!"

The guys are clapping and cheering watching the girl expertly ride the wave she was on.

Lisa couldn't take her eyes away. She was just so beautiful captivating. The smile on her face said nothing but young and carefree. Her hair in a ponytail, blue bikini complimenting beautifully sun kissed skin.

Rosé did a few tricks and jumps, impressing her audience on the shore. She's lived here long enough to know how the waves work.

Always expect the unexpected.

Her hand sliced through the clear turquoise water with ease. It's always been her favourite part. Being on the water made her worries wash away.

•••

By the time they were finished surfing the two changed and retreated back to Lisa's car. They decided to watch the sunset before heading home.

The colourful pinks, and oranges gradually staining the blue sky casting the subtle orange glow on them. They sat in a comfortable silence, just appreciating the horizon before them.

"Tell me something," Lisa says quietly.

"What would you like to know?"

"Everything." Lisa admits. "But you can tell me anything." She adds.

"Well since you told me about your family, I'll tell you about mine. my mom is a literal saint. She's the best mother I could ever ask for. Caring, supportive, loving all wrapped into one." Rosé gushes with a happy smile. "My father on the other hand..." her smile slowly fades, and so does the enthusiasm in her voice. "He embodies the things I hate. He's a big shot CEO. All he cares about is work. He's rarely home and we all know he cheats on my mother. His attitude is misogynistic, and homophobic and I despise him for putting my mother through so much pain."

She takes her eyes off of her hands to look over at Lisa.

"I don't know why I'm telling you this..." She whispers, nervously chewing on her bottom lip.

The small smile Lisa gives her, reassures her in away. "I told you from the beginning that you could trust me."

Rosé nods, swallowing thickly before speaking.

"I have a brother...but I don't see him anymore. He came out to my parents and my father kicked him out of the house. He cut off all communication with him and our family, he wanted to make him suffer as much as he could. My mother still keeps in contact with him secretly. He's okay...but I miss him." Rosé admits quietly. A lone tear staining her cheek.

"What's his name?"

"Jimin. Park Jimin." Rosé whispers out. "I haven't seen him in four years."

Lisa swallows the lump in her throat. Seeing Rosé cry made her want to cry too.

"Being with Bang Chan was my way of tricking my father into thinking that I'm straight." Rosé sighs shakily.

Lisa's brows arch at her words.

"Now That he's gone there's no more hiding," Rosé says.

"What do you mean? Are you going to come out?"

"Not yet. Soon."

Lisa nods. "I'll be here. If you need me."

"I know Lisa." Rosé smiles softly. She slips her hand into Lisa's, intertwining their fingers.

They fit together like a lock and key. Soft palms touched together intimately. The pad of Lisa's thumb running in a smooth circle over her skin. Who knew holding hands could feel this good?

•••

When Rosé arrived home she quickly made her way up to her bedroom. Grabbing the pink pen she writes the words that have been bouncing in her head.

Folded perfectly, she sets it next to the others neatly in the box. Her collection of paper planes growing by the day.

✈️ 'I need her, and she needs me.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 92 1
In which Jisoo is an excellent CEO yet a terrible, terrible girlfriend. Jennie still loves her nonetheless. [jensoo one shot]
87.5K 3K 14
How can love be so unpredictable? Even if it's somewhere you'd never expect to find it. SHORT STORY Lisa G!P.
7.7K 163 9
Well nothing to say.....just read it and find out by yourself
214K 8.3K 26
DOCTOR AU • Love Triangle (Nayeon, Jennie, Jisoo) • Top Soo • Chaelisa • BTS • EXO I can't come up with a good summary right now.