Twice x Reader One-shots

Autorstwa Vorrentis

A bunch of random one shots featuring our favorite K-pop group Twice; some from my imagination, some from req... Więcej

Reader x Dahyun - One Wish
Reader x Jihyo - What's the point? (Part 1)
M/ F Reader x Chaeyoung - That Definitely Surprised Me
M/F Reader x Mina - Beauty And Love Takes Time
M/F Reader x Nayeon - Hurt Again And Again
Male Reader x Dahyun - Promises (Part 1)
Reader x Mina - Player 2
Reader x Sana - Accidents
Reader x Dahyun - Lessons
M/F Reader x Jihyo - What's The Point (Part 2)
Reader x J Line (Momo, Sana, Mina) - You Didn't Mind.
Fem Reader x Tzuyu - Partners (Part 1)
Male Reader x Dahyun - Promises (Part 2)
Reader x Jihyo - Just The Way You Are
M/F Reader x Jeongyeon - Blackout
M/F Reader x Momo - It Was For Her
Reader x Nayeon - Crazy In Love
Reader x Tzuyu - Gone
Male Reader x Mina - It Was You All Along
Reader x Momo - Payment
Sana x Reader x Tzuyu - Gone (Part 2)
Reader x Dahyun - Helping Hand
Reader x Jeongyeon - The Old Self
Reader x Mina - Paid Off
Tzuyu x Sana - Never Forget
Sana x Reader x Tzuyu - Gone (Part 3)
Reader x Mina - Change
Dahyun x Male Reader x Mina - Not Again... (Part 1)
Dahyun x Male Reader x Mina - Not Again... (Part 2)
Reader x Momo - Dense
Reader x Jihyo - Looking Out For You (Part 1)
Reader x Jihyo - Looking Out For You (Part 2)
Male Reader x Tzuyu - My One And Only Love (Part 1)
Reader x Jihyo - Looking Out For You (Part 3)
Nayeon x Reader x Tzuyu - Something Worth Fighting For (Part 1)
Fem Reader x Sana - Together
Fem Reader x Nayeon - Move On (MATURE)
Male Reader x Tzuyu - My One And Only Love (Part 2)
Nayeon x Reader x Tzuyu - Something Worth Fighting For (Part 2)
Reader x Chaeyoung - Valentine's Day
Nayeon x Reader x Tzuyu -Something Worth Fighting For (Part 3)
Reader x Jeongyeon - My Angel
Q&A and 500 Followers!
Male Reader x Momo - Stood Up
Reader x Sana - Sick Day
F/M Reader x Chaeyoung - Brave Enough
Mina x Tzuyu - Check Up
Male Reader x Dahyun - Promises Part 3
A Thousand
Happy Valentine's Day (Very Short OneShot)
M/F Reader x Jihyo - Secret Admirer
Male Reader x Nayeon - The Usual
Male Reader x Dahyun - Promises Part 4
Male Reader x Chaeyoung - Getting Over It (Part 1)
Male Reader x Dahyun - Promises (FINAL)
Reader x Chaeyoung - Getting Over It (Part 2)
Reader x Momo - A Day Of Fun~
Twice pics
Male Reader X Mina - Blind Love (PART 1)
M Reader x Dahyun - Therapy Sessions (PART 1)
Male Reader x Mina - Blind Love (PART 2)
Concert Pics
Reader x Jeongyeon - I'm Not Over You (Part 1)

Fem Reader x Tzuyu - Partners (Part 2)

9K 256 69
Autorstwa Vorrentis

Tzuyu's POV

'Hmm, that should show her not to-AH!'

I was met to the ground by something from behind and I felt my hands and knees sting with pain as I hissed at the touch of the concrete.

"Who the fu-"

THUMP-RUMBLE RUMBLE- SCREECH

A scream then pierced my ears as I turned quickly...and something blurred flew by me on my left and a green car that swerved a bit further away, it's tires creating smoke as the rubber ground against the concrete. Looking forward, I saw my and (YN)'s two friends heading towards me but Momo and Nayeon turned to another direction when getting close. 

I looked towards their path...and everything had frozen in me...my brain stopped, my breathing stopped, my heart stopped.

There she was...on the ground, her body curled up...

"TZU! TZ! are you okay!?" "Oh my god Tzu!" I felt a hug on my right, but my eyes were glued onto (YN)'s form as her friends shook her and I could see their tears and hear their screams.

I could see people coming around us and asking me many questions, but I couldn't look away from scene, even if people were crowding around her.

I then saw someone knell in front of me as he asked me 'are you okay?'

I didn't answer...

I couldn't answer...

I wasn't the one who got hit...

'...(YN)...she...she saved my life.'

More screams and questions and an ambulance was heard as more people gathered around me.

I didn't know what I was doing, but I crawled and pushed the people's legs away towards (YN).

"Tzu! You can't move!" "Miss!?" "Wait?!"

I felt arms holding me, but I push them.

"NO! LET ME GO!"

I screamed at whoever was attempting to stop me while I was one my hands and knees, not caring about the ground.

I didn't care how hurt I was, I was on a deadlock path towards (YN).

"MOVE! MOVE!" I yelled as some made a path for me while others were trying to stop me. 

It wasn't long till the last body moved and my breath hitched.

There she was on the could cement...immobile and eyes shut. 

Her friends around her, Nayeon holding onto her hand crying and the other inspecting her head...her bloody head while tears fell at a rapid pace.

I heard her name over and over as I stayed put.

"...(Y-(YN)...p-please! Wake up! WAKE UP!" Momo cried as I couldn't talk and my body went into a push and I found myself on her legs.

"(Y-"

"GET AWAY!" I listened as I turned to Nayeon's raging look. "DON'T TOUCH HER YOU MONSTER!"

...monster...

.

.

...I did this...

"Move! Everyone move!" I heard and soon people in red surrounded (YN)'s body as her friends fighted to stay near her.

My vision was blocked by someone in red as well as they asked me questions.

I didn't answer.

I felt my body being lifted yet I didn't fight back...not after seeing what I saw and heard.

After that, I couldn't think or feel anything...no...that's not true.

I thought of how I did this...

----------------------------------------------

THREE DAYS LATER

I didn't come to school the next day...I was out of it.

I wasn't hurt besides the scrapes on my hands and knees, but I could only think of what happened to (YN)...I couldn't stop thinking about her body just...just laying in my bed, repeating the scene over and over in my head.

I asked mom and dad for any information, anything at all, but they didn't tell me anything but rest...rest they said.

(YN) saved my life and all they could say was rest?!

.

.

Then ideas drilled to my mind...what if they didn't tell me because they didn't want me to know what happened...what if she...no...no that can't be true...she couldn't...not (YN)...

I texted Jeongyeon and Dahyun, but neither of them knew as well.

They even tried to go to the hospital where she might have gone, but they didn't let them in...said she was being operated.

Operated...that made me sick...the only good news was that she wasn't...oh god...oh god...

.

.

I am a monster...I did that...if I just stayed and listened or-or anything...

That day was the first time crying in a long time...I couldn't stop...till Jeongyeon and Dahyun came over to my home to comfort me as well.

I'm a monster...it's all my fault...

I kept on saying as they said it wasn't.

Jeongyeon went out to try to see some information but no information was told to them. She even saw Nayeon and Momo...Nayeon berated her right away and Jeongyeon left the place without a word told about (YN).

It wasn't until three days after...that...I arrived at school with bandages and a weak heart. I was instantly bombarded with students and questions as Jeongyeon and Dahyun pushed everyone away.

With still no word from (YN), I felt weak...I felt foolish...I felt guilty...I felt like a monster...

I went towards my first class and all eyes were on me as well as them trying to ask me about...that...but the teacher stopped them all as I stared at one seat.

One seat with cards and even some flowers...

It hurt.

It hurt so much...

"Tzuyu, sweetie?"

The teacher was trying to get my attention, but I didn't listen as I stared at her desk.

.

.

"...I-Is...i-is-"

"No, no, no, she's alright, (YN) is alright."

My heart and head perched up at the teacher.

"S-she's...s-he's okay..." I asked in a whisper as the teacher nodded.

"Yes, the school was informed last night that she's doing well. We only got the information this morning. Although it'll be a while before she comes, she'll be fine."

.

.

I covered my mouth.

I felt my eyes already moistened.

"Do you need a minute?" I heard as I shook my head.

'She's okay...she's okay...'

"If you need to step out I understand." The teacher said as I, inch by inch, wandered towards my desk, but my eyes kept back and forth to hers and mine as the students around kept their mouths closed and stared.

I sat down and my weak heart felt rejuvenated at the news.

You didn't know why you felt that way. I mean you bullied her and her friends since they got here. 

Why? 

Because she didn't care about me. 

All she cared about was the lessons and her future...not me.

Everyone in the school called me the queen of the academy. I got what I wanted from anyone here, no question asked, guys or girls, it didn't matter. 

But (YN) was different, she wouldn't even give me eye contact or tell me how beautiful I was like everyone. 

It intrigued me...it angered me. 

So I made a habit of getting close to her. Not the most traditional way, but I couldn't help it...she made me feel that way.

Maybe it wasn't the right way, but I didn't know how else to do it. 

I caught her staring at me and I figured it my plan working and continued to do so. 

I didn't mean what I said yesterday to her, it just came up in my head. 

She kept bugging me about studying and doing work that I couldn't take it anymore.

.

.

'How I wish I could take it back now...'

The bell dinged as the teacher stood upfront and quickly got everyone's attention.

"Class, before we start, I would like to inform you some great news. (YN) will be okay. In time however. She suffered some major injuries, but nothing to grave. But she'll be okay." 

I let out a huff of air I didn't know I was holding.

The past three days were hell, I needed this.

Everyone cheered or clapped...as I fixated on my desk thinking about (YN) as the class resumed.

-------------------------------------------------------

Lunchtime arrived and Dahyun, Jeongyeon, and I entered the lunchroom. 

They heard as well and they were very happy to hear the news, but it was short-lived as we three saw Momo and Nayeon.

I only had a class with Momo and she didn't say a word.

I couldn't imagine what they were going through. Her and (YN) were BFF's as well as Nayeon...Nayeon...god I can't imagine the hate she has for me, and I couldn't blame her.

Dahyun said she had Nayeon in two classes...and she felt the hate pouring out of her in her seat as she glared at her.

If that was for Dahyun, I can't imagine what she has for me...

I walked in the lunchroom and swaying left and right, I spotted Momo and Nayeon sitting...just sitting side by side.

Momo was pouting as Nayeon was comforting her.

Maybe it wasn't the smartest or right time, but I sucked in some air and walked towards the two.

"Tzu?" "Wait."

I heard but didn't listen as I walked towards the two. It wasn't until I was in front of them on the opposite side of the table when Nayeon's head perched up...and I never felt scared at a glare in my life.

Not even in movies.

"What do you want..." Nayeon seethed in a deep tone.

I gulped and I saw Momo's eyes looking up as well...if Nayeon's were anger, Momo's were emotional...I felt horrible.

"...I-I just wanted to...apologize." I mustered up as Jeongyeon and Dahyun were at my right now.

"Tzu I don't thin-"

"Apologize...you..."

I gulped as I played with my hands.

"I-I know it's-"

"Get out!" Nayeon stood in her bench seat yelled out, causing everyone to look at her. "Why do you care?!"

"Nay..." Momo tried to pull her down, "don't-"

"You pretty much made it clear that you don't give a shit about her! Why would you!? You don't care about anyone! You almost got her killed!"

.

.

You could hear a pin drop...

I licked my lips and my eyes were getting watery once more.

I opened my mouth to say something...

"I-I..."

My breathing was breaking and I couldn't look at Nayeon.

"Nayeon, I know you're mad-"

"Leave. Her. Alone. I don't want you near (YN) again!"

Jeongyeon tried to explain but she was cut off by Nayeon released fury as I felt those words pierce my heart.

.

.

I merely nodded as I turned back towards the entrance.

"Tzu." "Tzu wait."

I heard Dahyun and Jeongyeon behind me, but I walked away, my heart once again in pain...I caused Momo to feel that way, I caused Nayeon to feel that way.

"Tzuyu, listen, she'll-"

"I'm going to (YN)." I spoke up.

"What?" 

I stopped and turned.

"I'm going to talk to (YN)."

"Tzu, Nayeon-"

"I don't care, I have to fix this." I spoke as they turned towards one another. "I have to..."

"...when?" Dahyun asked as I turned towards the entrance and pulled my phone out.

"Right now. I'm calling mom."

"But-"

"I can't wait. I can't." I said without looking at them as I texted my mom to see if she can pick me up.

"Tzuyu, what can you say to her?"

"I-I don't know, but anything. I have to say something to her."

DING

I looked down at my phone.

Mom asked why as I texted back that (YN) is alright and that I wanted to see her and now.

"Listen, I'm going to fix (YN), I'm going to apologize for everything. I have to. I have-"

DING

I looked at my phone once more...and gave a faint smile.

"Mom's on her way." I looked up, "I'm sorry, but I can't wait."

The two looked at one another and nodded.

"Don't be, we get it." Jeongyeon said as Dahyun nodded.

"We'll try to lessened Nayeon and Momo as well...if that's possible," Dahyun said as I nodded.

"Okay, go and eat, I'll wait in the lobby," I said as they shook their heads.

"Hey, we'll wait with you. We'll help you what to say as well." Jeongyeon crossed her arms as Dahyun nodded.

I smiled.

"Thanks girls, I'm sorry," I said as they shook their heads and Dahyun came closer to give me a hug...I really needed it as Jeongyeon came over as well.

I almost felt like crying right then and there at the comfort and support, but now was not the time. 

Now it was to face (YN)...to tell her how grateful and sorry I am.

-----------------------------------------------

"...and she's in room 214. Just put this on." I was handed a visitors badge as I pinned it over my neck. "And you're good to go." The receptionist said as I nodded and thanked her.

"Alright Tzu, I'll wait here." My mom said as I nodded.

"Thanks mom." I said to her for the tenth time for letting me see (YN) as she smiled.

"Don't worry," she pecked me on the top of my head, "you go check on her." 

The sad part is that mom didn't know what I did to (YN)...if she did...I hate to think about what she'll think about me.

I nodded and headed down the white hall as I passed by visitors, some patients, and nurses. I didn't bring anything, but I didn't have time. 

Just words would hopefully be enough.

Within a minute, I got to her room.

Room 214...I saw her name on the side as well.

My heartbeat was rapid and I was nervous...until it dawned on me. 

What if she didn't want to see me?

What if she hated me?

.

.

No, I can't be worried about that now.

I took a deep breath and...

KNOCK KNOCK 

"Come in." A voice from inside answered as I flinched at the voice.

I opened the door and observed the very clean room with the generic hospital decorations and vibe...and then...(YN). 

On the bed, she was with a cast on her wrist with bandages around her head and body.

I gasped softly as I saw her looking at me...then my heart broke as I saw her smile drop instantly and looked away.

"..."

'No, I have to be strong.'

"(YN), I came to visit," I answered as I closed the door and walked toward her on the bed, but she didn't respond. 

"..."

"...H-How are you?"

"..."

'I figured...'

I cleared my throat.

"(YN)...I am sorry... I am so so sorry...I truly am for what happened to you."

"..."

I carried on.

"I'm sorry for everything...I mean it, everything. From what I've done and said to you...I-I didn't mean to say what I said about someone not wanting you." 

I was straightforward, but I didn't see any movement.

"I'm really thankful that you saved me...you saved my life (YN). I deserved to be in your place...I do..." 

"..."

I cast a look downwards.

"I know, I've done nothing but berated and hurt and...god I've done and said horrible things to you (YN)...and...and I wanted us to be...I want us to be...well...something...I-I don't know, like...friends?"

"..."

"...I understand...I do...I would hate me as well...I n-never wanted to hurt you (YN), not like this...and...I promise you, that I would do everything and anything I can to get you to forgive me...whatever you need or want, I'll do (YN), I'll do it." I begged.

"..."

I saw a slight nudge at her head.

"..."

'Jeong's right...this was wrong...why should I earn her forgiveness.'

"Okay...I'm sorry..." and I stood up and walked toward the-

"I don't hate you." I turned around with (YN) looking at me with an expression that can be a mix of confusion and sadness. "I don't."

"...b-but you-you almost-"

"Almost, and it could have been worse if I didn't do anything. I couldn't stand there and watch you get hit." 

Everything I've done and she didn't hate me...

.

.

I felt my eyes watery again...I couldn't hold it in.

"...I'm sorry...sniff...I'm sorry..."

I saw her eyes enlarged, probably due to the fact that I was crying and she shifted herself up towards me.

"I'm so sorry (YN)...I-I'm-"

I saw her waving at me.

"Come here Tzuyu." She replied and with no hesitation, I slowly walked back to her.

I honestly thought she was going to berate me and I deserved each word that she had...but instead, she patted the seat next to her as I sat down on her right. My eyes widened as I saw a smile on her face.

"Do you mean it?" She asked as I nodded fast. "Then...I forgive you."

.

.

"..."

"..."

"Tzu-"

I wrapped my arms around her neck and cried for a while. 

How long, I didn't know, but I felt the warmth from you as I cried my tears out.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry..."

I felt a pat on my back.

"It's okay Tzuyu, it's okay."

"It's not..."

"It is. Nothing very bad happened and something a lot worse could have happened. I'm glad that you were okay. If I didn't push you...well...I hate to imagine it." 

I pulled away from the hug and stared.

"H-how? How can you be so easy going with this..."

I saw her eyes being averted...and I knew why...she still liked me...

"Just...knowing you're okay is enough for me."

I heard, but that wasn't the answer...and it hurt to know that even after what I did she still had feelings for me...

"...J-just like that?"

You nodded.

"Just like that. And please Tzuyu, no more tears."

I was going to hug her again, but I nodded as she cleaned her eyes.

"...T-then I promise (YN) to help you with anything. I will." 

You smiled.

"Thank you Tzuyu, but your apology and being here is good enough." you responded as I smiled and felt...warm by that comment. "But if you do want to make it up, then do you mind...uh, coming to hang each day?" you asked as Tzuyu nodded fast.

"O-of course, I could hang out now if you want?"

"You aren't busy?" I shook my head, "then I would like it."

I smiled.

"Great, I'll be right back, I need to tell my mom I'll be staying" You nodded as I took a few steps back, "and thank you (YN)." I said as you waved it off.

"No problem Tzuyu." I smiled as I walked towards the door, opened and looked back to see you smiling at me...it took a while, but I stepped out and closed the door behind me, smiled and walked down the hall to mom.

'I promise (YN), whatever I can to make you feel better, I will.'

-----------------------------------------

TIMESKIP

The next three days, we both spend as much time in the hospital room, just talking about anything, doing schoolwork and watching some TV.

I was there for three hours with you every day and each minute was great.

And I know it's wrong of me, but in the past days, I was starting to like you more and more.

The more you talked, the more I knew you more. 

The more I started to know you, the more I liked her...and I realized, this wasn't a start of said 'like'. 

I probably had my eyes on you since I met you. 

Me being intrigued by her was probably the start of it. 

No one knew of this, but I did have a thing for girls more than guys.

I mean I had a crush on one in middle school, I even asked her out. But Sana and I cut it off since she moved to Japan, on good terms though. 

I even had a chance to met her dad, he was happy to have friends being around her...guess she didn't tell her dad what happened...and I was thinking of something...there was one other I haven't seen.

Nayeon and Momo came to visit each day and were surprised to see me there, Nayeon was giving me the stare still though. I didn't blame her, but (YN) controller her and told her that everything was okay.

After about ten minutes of having their own time, they said their goodbyes and left leaving (YN) and I alone, and I had to ask...

"You know, I would love to meet your mom." I looked up from my book...and my heart dropped at her solemn look.

"..."

I got the message.

"Oh..."

She nodded slowly as I closed my book and gave my full attention to her.

"Do you mind if I ask? Unless you don't want to talk about it." 

"No no, it's fine." She took a breath, "we were on a trip and suddenly she collapsed. The doctors found her heart to be...enlarged," my jaw dropped, "surgery happened, but...there wasn't anything really they could do but extend her life for a few years. Two years later and she..." you looked down and my eyes started to get glossy. I got up and hugged you. "Dad and I pull through, and I even wanted to do some part time jobs to aid him, but he wanted me to focus on my career." Tzuyu held you tighter. "I promised myself that when I grow up, I'm going to be a doctor and learn everything there is about every disease. To stop others from feeling that way I did."

Tzuyu winced.

I was taking in everything she said. No wonder she wants to study hard. 

And I bullied you...

I bullied you because you ignored her. 

I bullied you for trying to be smart and go to your dream university.

I bullied you for trying to achieve your dream.

I thought about all this and for the millionth time, I started crying.

"Hey, hey Tzuyu, please no more-"

"I-I'm sorry (YN). I'm sorry for everything I've done...t-the pushing, the dropping your books, to insulting you..." She hugged you tighter. "I never-never meant-"

"It's okay. Hey, look at me Tzuyu." Tzuyu let the hug go, but not by much, and stared at you. You got a tissue and cleared my tears, but it was in vain as more and more came along. "Don't cry, no more." And you smiled at her. "I forgive you for everything and anything you've done to me. I do."

God that smile, Tzuyu thought, it was the first time you looked at her from this close.

.

Tzuyu then leaned forward...and kissed you. 

She didn't see but your expression of paranoia, but it was swiftly melted as you pushed yourself towards her and kissed her back. 

Tzuyu felt like heaven and everything warm.

.

.

You both were kissing until you pulled away for air, breathing softly as both gazed at each other...until Tzuyu realized what happened and looked away and gulped.

"...I-I'm sorry, I-I don't know what got over me..." I said with heat rising and embarrassment folding over her. 

"So...you didn't like it?" I heard and turned to your face...a heavy look was written all over as I shook my head.

"N-no, I-I love it. I-I mean...i-it...sigh, I...it wasn't...bad." I spoke after a jumble of words came out...and then...a giggle.

I looked at you as you had that heartwarming smile.

"I liked it too..." She repeated as I was in awe. "...so...does that mean..." You had a hopeful tone in your voice as I frowned.

"(YN)...you deserve better though..."

"As if anyone is better?" I looked at her smile, "no more apologizes Tzuyu. No more feeling sorry. I forgive you for everything. But, if you still feel bad, taking me out to the movies would be a nice way to repay me." 

You asked as Tzuyu remained still...how did someone like me get you to like her like this...I'll never know, but I was not letting this go. 

Not again.

.

.

And I brought you closer and hugged you.

"I would be the lucky one (YN)...I promise I'll help you in your future, I promise...I'll never you again."

You smiled and you had tears forming as well.

"You never did Tzuyu, you never could."

I hugged tighter.

"Thank you..." 

Tzuyu smiled as you let her stay there for god knows how long, but she was very happy that this was happening.

And you figured, (YN) was as well.

============================

And that's that!

Don't worry I didn't forget about Momo/Dahyun and Nayeon/Jeongyeon. I'll be making shorter one-shots of them that take place in this story as well on their own POV. 

I think this went rather...okay. I also got some readers and my first votes as well so thank you for that. 

Thanks for taking a pause in your life to reading this! Vote/Comment and thanks again!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

17.1K 357 30
Twice Oneshots and Short Stories: Can be as a group or as ships May entertain Requests as long as I'm not busy If stories have mature content. It wil...
173K 5.3K 110
Twice members x y/n (fem reader) gxg Request: Open #1 - ynlovestory #1 - twiceoneshots #1 - chaeyoung #1 - tzuyu #2 - ynlovestory #2 - dahyun #2 - na...
4.8K 186 47
oneshots story of you and sana
20.3K 539 20
A one shot collection of jihyo x female reader💛