Forgot About Them [SLOW-UD]

بواسطة MissEnigmaticPrince

After their Graduation day in Teiko,All of the GoM have planned to take their separate ways leaving Kuroko be... المزيد

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1: Seeing the GoM
Chapter 2:Seeing the GoM:Part 2
Chapter 3:Spying Kuroko
Chapter 4:Nuisance
Chapter 5:The Reunion
Chapter 7: The Party
Chapter 8: Games
Chapter 9: The Album
Chapter 10: A Visit to the Infirmary
Chapter 11: Capabilities
Chapter 12: Silver Strings
Chapter 13: Kuroko Seigen
Chapter 14: Invitation
Chapter 15: It's the Beach
Chapter 16: A Cold Campfire
Chapter 17: Who?!
Miss Enigmatic Prince
Chapter 18: The 'Boyfriend'
Chapter 19: Slides
Miss Enigmatic Prince

Chapter 6: Finally came

9.1K 243 3
بواسطة MissEnigmaticPrince

Kuroko's POV

I Don't know how many times I've been frowning while writing my lesson plans for tomorrow's lesson, But I'm very sure I'm pretty annoyed now. I ended up letting Kagami's friends to stay over and and they have been trying to make a conversation with me but I keep shutting them down since I'm busy.

"Come on Tetsu, Don't be such a kill joy!"Aomine said trying to convince me. Tsk, Why am I even letting him call me in that name?

But...it feels comfortable to me though...

"I'm not coming. I'm busy"I said for the third time declining their offer. Kagami-kun and his friends wanted to go hang out tonight and they were insisting for me to come too.

"I still have some lesson plans to finish and report files to do..." I reasoned and they gave me a sweatdrop and Hannah giggled and mumbled something like 'cute' and 'Lively group' then she stood up went to my room.

"And besides,I have to attend your reunion tomorrow that's why I need to finish this as soon as possible..."I continued and they suddenly stared at me except for Kagami-kun who is frowning at me.

"Your coming to the reunion?!"Kise-san yelled in suprised then he faced Kagami-kun and held his shoulder with a bright smile.

"You were able to convince him,Kagamichii?!"

"U-Uh...Yeah."

"I thought you said it will be hard,Nanodayo..."

I shooked my head at them. I fixed the papers on the table and stood up from the sofa. They are being annoyingly noisy and I can't concentrate because of it.

"Hey, Kuroko!Where are you going?" Kagami asked as soon as I stood up from my place.

"To my room..."I said as I wave the papers in the air.

"I'm gonna finish this in my room. You four should just hang out there or whatever. You can have the snacks on the cupboard and there's some soda in the refrigerator" I told them as I opened the door. But before I got inside, I turned my heads towards them and gave them a blank look.

"Also, don't make too much noise...Hannah is Sleeping and Marcial is busy in the kitchen..." Then I closed the door and sighed.I pulled the blanket over Hannah and went to my study table and turned on the lamp.

I started writing again until I was able to cover about 3 lessons. I leaned my back on the chair and made a sigh of relief. I then heard someone grunting and I turned around to see Hannah frowning in her sleep with beads of sweat trickling down her face and neck.

Why is she sweating?I checked on the Aircondition and it's already in 23 degrees celsius. Does she still feel hot? I walked towards her and sat at the bedside. I placed my hand on her forehead and she doesn't seem to have a fever. She groaned again and her eyebrows start to twitch then she starts mumbling incoherent words.

"Nghh...No..." She mumbled and her hands clenched in the bedsheets. She starts crying and starts moving her head while frowning and still mumbling.

I hurriedly held her shoulders and gently shook her awake. Tch, She's having nightmares again.

"Hannah...Wake up...It's me...Tetsu" I whispered softly.

"It's going to be alright...Hannah" I shook her again and her eyes starts to open slowly then she looked at me with tears still streaming down her face.

"T-Tetsu?" She slowly sat up then she started crying. I made a sigh of relief and hugged her. She sobbed quietly in my shoulders while I rubbed her back comfortably.

"It's going to be fine...I'm here" I soothed and she just nodded while crying.

The door of my room suddenly slammed open making me glare at the person who pops out of it, which seems to be Kagami-kun and Midorima-kun.

"Yo, Kuroko! Can we--" He stopped talking when he saw me glaring at him while hugging Hannah.

Midorima-kun gave me a confused look while Kagami-kun stood there with a serious look and his lips shut in a thin line. I motioned my head for them to leave and Kagami-kun just nodded knowing already what is happening.

"What happened?" I heard them talk.I think it was Momoi-san who is asking.

"Nothing. We shouldn't disturb them for a while...Let's just ask Marcial..." Kagami answered which made me mentally sigh.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Today is the day of the reunion and I'm starting to get ready. I just got out of bath and I'm now drying my hair. I then brushed my teeth and got out of the bathroom. I wore my undergarments on and picked some clothes in closet.

I took out a blue V-neck shirt and some black Jeans and laid them on my bed. I blow dried my hair then I wore my pants and shirt on. Now this looks casual enough. Since it's a reunion of former basketball teams, I think this is already enough, But just in case it suddenly turns into a formal or semi-formal occation. I always have my coat and suit in my car.

I combed my hair and applied a little amount of hairwax. I then sprayed some cologne and took my red jacket out of my closet. I went out of my room with my backpack containing all the belongings that I need including my white headphones and I also took my duffel bag which includes all my sport apparels for basketball and swimming.

"Hey, I'm leaving now!" I shouted as I went to the entrance and wore my black converse.

"Ok!Take care Tetsu!"Hannah shouted back while peeking from the kitchen with Marcial in the living room reading a book.

"Take care. Don't be home late though..."Marcial stated and I scoffed at this.

"Yes Dad..."I joked and then he grinned and I just shook my head and left the apartment.

I got inside the elevator and went to the underground parking lot. I placed my duffel bag in the backseat and my backpack in the passenger seat. Then I went around the car and got inside the driver's seat. Now, Time to pick up Kagami-kun from his Condo.

Driving to Kagami-kun's Condo from my apartment is a 25 minutes drive. That's why I got earlier than the said picked up time. I was supposed to pick up Kagami-kun by 1.30pm but I'll be picking him up by 1pm since I know he's a slowpoke and he's probably still taking a bath.

After 25 minutes I finally arrive at my destination and parked the car just across the building. I locked the car and went inside the building.I got inside the elevator and stop at the floor Kagami-kun's Condo is. I rang the doorbell and waited for him to open.The door then opened reavealing a Topless redheaded idiot.

"Kuroko?!Why are you already here?!"He asked in shock and I just frowned at him.

"Why do you look so shock?"I ask him back and he let me in.

"I came to pick you up early..."I explained as I got in remove my shoes.

"Eh??Why?"

"Because you're a slowpoke and all. Now go get change already..."

"Sheesh, I'm not that slow ok?Anyway, I'm gonna take a bath, Just turn on the TV if you're bored or play video games..." The he went to his room and closed the door.

I sat on the sofa and Turn on his PS4 and played games while waiting. After a few minutes, Kagami-kun came out from his making me pause the game and turn my heads towards him.

"Are you done?"I asked him as he dries his hair with a towel.

"Not yet. I'm just getting my clothes from the drier..."I nodded and continued playing.

Now this is why I came here early, and he still haven't taken a bath!Idiot. After 15 minutes, He finally came out of his room.

"Kuroko, I'm done..."

He came out wearing a black shirt and blue jeans. He had a red jacket in his right hand and his phone on the left. He also have his black and red headphones hung over his neck.I turned off the screen and stood up from the sofa.

"Let's go..."And we went of the building and walked towards my car. I got in the driver's seat and Kagami-kun sat in the passenger's seat moving my backpack at the backseat.

"Hey, You didn't forget anything right?"I asked him as I started the engine.

"Yeah...Now come on. We'll be late..."He assured me as he got comfortable in the seat. I faced him and gave him a blank stare

"So where's the reunion?"

"Oh, right. It's held in the Akashi Manor. I'm sure your Google map can find it..." He told me with a grin then he wore his headphones on.

I made an exasperated sigh and shook my head. I pulled out my phone and search for the Akashi's Mansion. After getting a result, I placed the phone on the stand and started driving.

The drive to the Manor was 20minutes,plus the 5 minutes traffic. So we arrived at the Mansion 5 minutes earlier. The Manor has a wide parking lot at the side. And there seems to be four cars parked already there. I parked my car beside a yellow lamborghini and then me and Kagami-kun got out of the car.

"Kise told me that the party is held in the garden..."Kagami-kun said as he looked at his phone. I nodded and we started walking with me just trailing behind him.

"You sure know the way around..." I said as I looked around. The place seems to be familiar to me. And...There seems to be some scenes flashing in my mind that I don't know. What is this?

"Well yeah. Me and the others used to come here back in Highschool..."He explained and we finally reach the garden.

"Kagami-kun!You're here!!"Momoi greeted and Kagami-kun just smiled and nodded.

"Yeah.Sorry if we took so long..."

"Don't get me involve Kagami-kun.You're the slowpoke here."I said finally getting their Attention.

"Tetsu!!You came!!"Momoi said suprised as she tackled me then Kise came running towards me too.

"Kurokochii!!!"He screamed as he ran to hug me.

And since I don't wanna be crush by his hug. I turned us around making Kise ran past us and slam to the wall. Momoi blushed at this and then she let go from the hug.

"C-Captain?!"

▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫

Woahh!!Finally!!I got to update!!😁

hehehe I hope you enjoyed!!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

183K 3.4K 48
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the KNB characters or the anime itself. Note: My description have been erased AGAIN and I don't remembered it. So bar...
We're Alive? بواسطة M

قصص الهواة

84K 2K 34
UNDER EDITING!) Shuichi , Himiko, and Maki believed they escaped, Oh boy they were wrong. They were knocked out and they woke up in an Old castle...
51.3K 1.4K 26
One day, Seirin realizes Kuroko's strange behavior. Kuroko comes day after day to practice, harboring more injuries than before. Is Kuroko holding a...
12K 236 12
On your 2nd year anniversary of dating Kuroko Tetsuya, he finally decided to introduce you to his teammates and the Generation of Miracles as his gir...