That Moment (Harry styles/Sel...

By elizabeth_756

Meet Claire Woods she's a famous successful celebrity. She's terrified of love but why? She has everything in... More

Hi my name is. . . :)
- Chapter 1 -
- Chapter 2 -
- Chapter 3 -
- Chapter 4 -
- Chapter 5 -
- Chapter 6 -
- Chapter 7 -
- Chapter 9 -
- Chapter 10 -
- Chapter 11 -
- Chapter 12 -
- Chapter 13 -
- Chapter 14 -
- Chapter 15 -
- Chapter 16 -
- Chapter 17 -
- Chapter 18 -
- Chapter 19 -
- Chapter 20 -
- Chapter 21 -
- Chapter 22 -
- Chapter 23 -
- Chapter 24 -
- Chapter 25 -
- Chapter 26 -
- Chapter 27 -
- Chapter 28 -
- Chapter 29 -
- Chapter 30 -
- Chapter 31 -
- Chapter 32 -
- Chaper 33 -
- Chapter 34 -
- Chapter 35 -
- Chapter 36 -
- Chapter 37 -
- Chapter 38 -
- Chapter 39 -
- Chapter 40 -
- Chapter 41-
- Chapter 42 -
- Chapter 43 -
- Chapter 44 -
- Chapter 45 -
- Chapter 46 -
- Chapter 47 -
- Chapter 48 -
- Chapter 49 -
- Chapter 50 -
- Chapter 51 -
- Chapter 52 -
- Chapter 53 -
- Chapter 54 -
- Chapter 55 -
- Chapter 56 -
- Chapter 57 -
- Chapter 58 -
- Chapter 59 -
- Chapter 60 -
- Chapter 61 -
- Chapter 62 -
- Chapter 63 -
- Chapter 64 -
- Chapter 65 -
- Chapter 66 -
- Chapter 67 -
- Chapter 68 -
- Chapter 69 -
- Chapter 70 -
- Chapter 71 -
- Chapter 72 -
- Chapter 73 -
- Chapter 74 -
- Chapter 75 -
- Chapter 76 -
- Chapter 77 -
- Chapter 78 -
- Chapter 79 -
- Chapter 80 -
- Chapter 81 -
- Chapter 82 -
- Chapter 83 -
- Chapter 84 -
- Chapter 85 -
- Chapter 86 -
- Chapter 87 -
- Chapter 88 -
- Chapter 89 -
- Chapter 90 -
- Chapter 91 -
- Chapter 92 -
- Chapter 93 -
- Chapter 94 -
- Chapter 95 -
- Chapter 96 -
- Chapter 97 -
- Epilogue -
Authors Note

- Chapter 8 -

1.2K 27 3
By elizabeth_756

~ CLAIRE's POV ~

We boarded the plane to Utah and I sat down beside Carlos. I was avoiding having any contact with Harry or anybody else from 1D. The day of my interview I went home and logged on Twitter. I saw countless tweets of hate directed towards me. I was usted to it but not that bad.

During those days I realized I haven't had that dream or thought about HIM like I constantly usted too. I was happy but was disappointed when I found out why.

I'm starting to like Harry.

I cried. I'm forgetting HIM but I'm starting to like Harry. Why does life hate me so much?

"Claire tell me what's wrong?" I heard Carlos voice filled with concern. I know I can trust him, I've always told him everything.

"Carlos I don't know if I'm going crazy or I don't know but I guess I'm kinda liking Harry." I admitted. I pouted disappointed in myself.

"Hey hey." he put his arm around me. "It's ok that's nothing to get sad over. I'm actually happy." he smiled down at me genually.

"Really? Because everybody is just telling me he's a man whore." He started laughing.

"Well he is but I don't know if it's just me but he's actually acting different." I looked up at him.

"Do you think it's too soon? I mean it's only been 5 days."

"Well at least it's not like a Disney movie where they meet the guy and then get married the day after." We started laughing at how true that was.

"I guess not but do you think he likes me?"

~ HARRY's POV ~

I saw Claire and Carlos laughing and having a good time 3 rows down from the opposite side. She's been avoiding all of us and I can't help but feel . . . Sad?

"Ok Harold tell me when are you gonna grow balls and tell her you like her?" Louis said from beside me.

"I don't know do you think she likes me?"

"There's only one way to find out and that's going up to tell her. The worst thing that can happen is she rejects you and this whole tour will be akward." He smiles brightly at me.

I was now more determined not to tell her. I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

I was awakened by Zayn which suprised me since he's always the one we have to wake up.

We walked out and I saw Claire talking to Victoria about staying at a different hotel. What the fuck? Doesn't she want to stay with us?

"Hey guys were staying at a different hotel is that ok?" Victoria asked while Claire kept her head down avoiding eye contact.

"Uh yea I guess but why?" James asked. We all looked at Claire to say something but she just kept her head down. She was really pissing me off.

"Call me tomorrow when we have sound check. Ok. Ok. Good night." and with that her and Claire walked out.

"What was that?" Kendall asked. "Do you think we should have stopped them?"

Carlos sighs and shakes his head. "No they'll be ok let's just go to our hotel and get rest we have sound check tomorrow at 12."

We all walked out and we drove in silence to our hotel. Everybody was tired so we just got our room keys and went straight to bed. I layed in bed thinking of Claire.

I wanted to know why she's been avoiding all of us? Especially me. I've been trying to reach her for the past few days but she hasn't answered one single text or call. What did I do? I wanted so badly to just tell her I like her but then again I'm afraid of getting rejected. No girl has ever rejected me. I never realized this but I like Claire. I smiled at myself for saying it so easily in my head but I knew I couldn't say it to her in person. I know what her father thinks of me and I'm more then willing to prove him wrong. She's so delicate and warm. Her beautiful chocolate colored eyes. Her small heart shaped pink lips. Her soft clear skin. Her soft raven colored hair. Her smile that light ups my world and makes me feel all warm inside.

I turned on my side and groaned. I can't believe I feel that way towards her after just meeting her 6 days ago.

"What have you done to me Claire Woods?" I asked myself but I wanted to ask her.

~ CLAIRE's POV ~

The whole night I couldn't stop thinking of Harry. I saw him staring at me when Vic said we were staying at different hotel.

I got up and saw that that it was 10:47.
"Claire get up sound check is at 12." I saw my sister already walking out the bathroom naked.

"Ahhhh my eyes." I covered my eyes quickly not wanting to see my sister in all her glory.

"It's not something you haven't seen before need I remind you we usted to shower together when we were younger."

"Ughh don't remind me." I groaned. "Have you changed yet? Do you have a towel around you at least?" I asked afraid to take a peek.

"You do know it's ok were both sisters."

"I know I just don't want to see you. The only thing that pops up in my head is James." I knew of her and James little "encounters".

She gasped. "How did you know?" She walked over and ripped the covers off of me.

"Well it's really easy to tell when I went to your house the other day and all I could hear was his moaning and you yelling his name." she blushed. "You should really get sound proof walls it sounded like a jungle in there. I'm suprised your bed hasn't broke yet." I laughed at her facial expression.

"You bitch!" She yelled coming after me. I got out the bed and ran to the bathroom shutting the door and locking it.

I heard pounding but ignored it and just went straight to the shower. After I showered I wrapped a towel around me and walked out the bathroom. I didn't see my sister anywhere so I just went straight to my suitcase.

I changed into a pair of sweat pants, grey vans shirt, and plain black vans. I dried my hair and put it up in a ponytail. I heard my phone ring and went to answer it.

"Hello?" I heard a familiar feminine voice.

"Hey Claire what's up?"

"Nothing much just here in Utah what about you Dem?"

"Well I so happen to be here too and I was hoping we could go somewhere after your sound check."

"Yea sure is McDonalds ok I want a Big Mac." She started laughing.

"Yea sure I'll see you at sound check" we exchanged good byes and I walked out in the hallway and found my sister on the phone.

"You didn't have to approach her like that . . . Well guess what I don't like either of them either . . . Why? Your still asking why? Well first of all her daughters a whore and her well she's a golddigger, homewrecker, and not to mention bitch and many other things . . . Bye." She turned around and looked at me.

I cleared my throat. "You wanna leave now?" She nodded, I got my hoodie and we walked out and were greeted by Joshua. We drove in silence to sound check. We were greeted by fans and I was glad that they had no hurtful things to say to me. I signed autographs and took a couple of pictures. I was led backstage and was greeted by Logan, Kendall, Demi, and Carlos. I already knew where James was.

Demi got off of Logan's lap and walked over to hug me. "I know." she whispered in my ear. I glared at Carlos.

"We all know." Kendall admitted. I was seconds away from choking Carlos but I knew I could trust all of them.

"Don't worry we won't say anything." Logan said pulling Demi back into his lap. They were just too cute. ^.^

"I see you two have finally made it official." I said trying to change the subject. I hear the door open and in walked the boys I'm trying to avoid. My eyes looked at Niall and I saw his painful expression when he saw Logan and Demi share a kiss. Awwww.

"Let's go." they all got up. "Has anyone seen James?" Kendall asks.

"He's probably making out with my sister in the supply closet." We all laughed knowing it was probably true. They thought no one knew but really we all knew of their little "encounters". I looked at Zayn and saw him ball up his fists.

"Well let's go." We all walked out and made our way to the stage.

"Claire you wanna go ahead and sing your songs?" Tim asked me. I nodded my head and walked to get my microphone.

I sang I know you know and Count on you with the guys and I sang some of my own songs. I went to sit down and just watched the rest. When we finished we all walked backstage.

"Claire ready to go?" Demi asked. I nodded my head, waved good bye to everybody and walked out. I got in Demi's car and we drove to the nearest McDonalds. She parked and we went inside to order.

"Hello welcome to McDonalds what can I get for you?" The preppy girl said in front of us.

"I'll have 2 Big Macs to go." she told me the amount and I paid and we walked out.

We were greeted by paparazzi taking pictures. Demi and I just smiled. We walked to her car and just sat inside eating.

"So are you gonna tell me why you've been so rude to the one direction boys?" I sighed.

"I don't know I just don't want all the hate I'm getting from their fans. They're horrible. I know it's not all of them but I mean they even had #clairestayawayfromharry trending."

"Yea I saw that. I'm suprised they haven't said anything in your behalf."

"I don't care I just don't want to be near them." she looked at me while swallowing a bite of her burger.

"You do know that's not gonna happen right?" I let out a frustrated sigh.

"Yea I know but I can try right?" I ate some of my fries and we ate in silence for a bit.

"Why don't you just tell him?"

"Who? Harry? Why should I? He's probably talking to some model right now." my blood boiled just thinking of him and some girl.

"I doubt that. Logan told me he's been trying to contact you these past few days." I was not suprised at what she said. I knew he's been trying to reach me I just didn't want the hate.

"Can we not talk about this lets just talk about something else." We talked about our albums, Logan, family, and who Taylor's dating now.

We finished our food and drove back listening to Linkin Park. The whole ride back I was thinking of how I was going to avoid Harry and the boys. I knew it was wrong but I just couldn't handle the hate.

That moment I knew I had to do everything to try to stay away from them.

Especially Harry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 518 81
When a girl who falls in love with the sky meets a charming boy, their worlds collide in what could only be described as fate. Two people who needed...
236K 7.9K 41
My father's death lead to my mother remarrying to another man in less than a year. She replaced the only man that knew how to stay and the one man th...
76.7K 1.2K 61
(This book is getting edited) when i felt in love i thought that i felt for the wrong guy but then he became my destiny. justin bieber... he made me...
148K 4.4K 34
What will happen when a innocent angle y/n will bumb into a mafia leader and later other mafia's get obsessed with her and want to maker her there's...