Synonym

By AmeliaGreyson

"I'd much rather have my head between her legs than yours." *** SEQUEL TO CONTRONYM Life is never kind to the... More

Synopsis
Characters
Aesthetics
Playlist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue
Finn - Epilogue Two
Spin Off
Closer

Chapter 47

19.5K 623 118
By AmeliaGreyson

I sighed in frustration while leaning back on the hard wood floor in our bedroom. The chill of the wood bled through my T-shirt and up my back, providing comfort to my stressed out mind. I'd much rather be cold than hot. It was immensely less miserable.

I closed my eyes, allowing the silence of the atmosphere to enter my brain in an attempt to relax myself. Emma had gone home for summer leaving me without any girlfriends. Kelsey was back in California with her family and Al was in Connecticut. Sam and her had made the journey from the Baltimore airport last week. Even Owen was taking two weeks to visit his family in Boston before returning to DC. By the time he came back, we would be gone. As a result, I had been left to the confines of Jason and Finn, much like the first few months we spent in Maryland.

One would think that summer break brought on fun and carefree days but that would be grossly misleading for someone in my situation. On the contrary, I was even more agitated.

"What are you doing?" My boyfriend asked upon walking into the bedroom to see me m laying on the floor with my legs sprawled around a suitcase. I recognized that tone, that was the 'What is hell wrong with my girlfriend?' tone. I was quite aquatinted with it actually. Could you believe that I'm not normal?

Neither could I.

"Dying of stress, so if you could please leave me to pass in peace, the would be much appreciated."

"Dramatic much?"

"Nah. Just the right touch of reality in there."

"Get up. We need to go over everything we have packed." Finn said in a definite tone. I groaned but none the less, opened my eyes to take his hand. He easily pulled me up off the hardwood floor and walked into the kitchen. Packing for two months in a foreign country was usually stressful, tack on all the extra gear we were required to bring and that makes it even more stressful.

I plopped myself up on the counter, picking up the list of things we needed off the marble beside me. Tomorrow we had an early flight from DC to NYC. Most things on the list our coach had handed out were checked off. That included all of our equipment which the teams were shipping with other essential things. The lacrosse team was going down two months early to practice. Why? I don't know but it was required. Both of my D-poles and my regular sticks were shipped with all of the balls, spare netting, spare shafts, and so on yesterday. Starters got two sticks, backups got one, and defensive players with D-Poles got three.

Better to be safe than sorry at the Olympics was Coach's motto.

I couldn't argue with being over prepared.

We had been given huge duffle bags, almost the size of me, for our gear. On top of my pads, backup pads, and two helmets, I managed to squeeze in all three practice uniforms and two game uniforms. Everything for the games had to be brand new, hence the need for two helmets. God forbid there was a scratch on it before the first game.

Note the sarcasm.

Oh, don't forget the ungodly amount of cleats. Three pairs per player. For two months. Are we supposed to go through a pair of shoes every two and a half weeks?

Although it must be said that it did make my life a lot easier. I didn't have to worry about multiple suitcases since the team was taking care of all that stuff. Practice times had been moved to the daytime because no one had jobs to work in Tokyo meaning I didn't need that many clothes. Only a few outfits for daytime, two nice outfits, a windbreaker, and a sweatshirt. It made my life very easy actually.

But leave it to me to still stress the fuck out.

Finn plucked the list from the counter after I put it back down. I'd only briefly scanned over it because I honestly didn't want to think about it. Traveling was always a mess. But, I couldn't really procrastinate anymore.

"Did you pack your birth control and your Xanax? It isn't checked off."

I sighed again, knowing he would probably lecture me. It was nice that he worried about me but sometimes I just wanted to do something stupid and deal with the consequences. I'm odd right? "I packed my birth control."

Finn gave me a pointed look while putting the list on the counter, his hands settling on either side of my hips as he leaned his weight on the counters edge. "Why not the Xanax?"

"I don't know. I haven't used it since the trial. Do I really need it?" I asked, already knowing he would say yes.

"Yes. What if you have a bad week and need it?" Finn reasoned like a sane person. I know it's not the same, but maybe it's similar to people who take medication for depression. One of my friends from California had to do that. He hated his medicine and wouldn't take it if he was feeling alright even though he knew he would inevitably crash. Besides, my Xanax was only supposed to be taken when I crash, not all the time, but I think the impulse to leave it home was kind of similar.

"I don't know."

"This isn't about the miscarriage, right? It isn't your fault that you took Xanax three times a day for four days when you didn't even know you were pregnant. You know that isn't why you had a miscarriage, right?" He insisted.

"I don't know, maybe it's subconscious." I'd be lying if I said that hadn't crossed my mind once or twice early on but I thought I was over it. Xanax didn't cause miscarriages or even deformities most of the time. In rare cases if a woman took it daily, it could to slight deformities. Never a miscarriage.

But I still didn't like it.

"Look," Finn sighed before continuing. "I know you don't like taking them but if we are going to be out of the country for two months, you need to have them with you just in case."

"I know, I was going to pack them. I was just...thinking about it. I promise, I was going to pack them." I honestly was, it was just going to take a while to convince myself. If anything, I'd probably just grab them as we were running out the door.

Finn's eyes scanned over my face, seeing if I was telling the truth. He must have known I was because his face seemed more content and relaxed when his brows unfurrowed. "And I definitely have my birth control," I pointed out with a little laugh. "I am not about to go through that again, in a foreign country no less."

That earned a breathy laugh and a small, happy smirk from Finn. "Yeah, let's try and keep the whole pregnancy thing on hold until we at least leave Tokyo. Maybe until we graduate?" He asked with a raised eyebrow jokingly.

"Definitely," I laughed, putting my hands on his strong neck. "That would be the smarter decision but apparently my fate decided that I would be the one percent exception."

"One percent sounds like an accomplishment. Is a baby a consolation prize?" Finn joked, flashing his pearly white teeth.

"That's a pretty stressful prize. Speaking of stressful; did you pack all your shit?"

"Yep. We have all our documents, passports, clothing, equipment, laptops, phones, chargers, toiletries, chargers. Anything else we need and forget, we can buy if we need to. Relax. It will all be fine." Finn assured me while moving his hands from the counter to my hips.

"Excuse me if traveling out of the country with Xanax is a little stress inducing."

"Doesn't that defeat the purpose?" Finn raised an eyebrow at me.

"Exactly."

Finn threw his head back and let out a deep, throaty laugh that could put a smile on anyone's face. God, I wanted to spend the rest of my life with this man even if it killed me.

Finn's laughter died when he moved his face to my neck, his nose and his lips brushing my exposed skin. "You know, I can think of at least one way to remedy that stress." Finn's voice vibrated against my delicate neck, a giddy feeling rising in my stomach.

"Yeah? Is that you implying you'll let me sleep the entire trip and drag my limp body through security? I have enough Xanax to make that very possible."

Finn huffed out a laugh against my neck. "You might be fine but I think if TSA saw me carrying an unconscious woman's body through airport security, I might be the one who has to stress about getting into Tokyo."

"You're right. I think you need a plan B for my relaxation."

"Why is it my job now?" He wondered allowed before starting to suck the skin on my lower neck, the flesh slipping between his teeth. I closed my eyes and moved my neck to the side, giving him more space. I found it strangely peaceful when I let out a calm, deep breath of air through my nose. This was happiness. A life with my beyond loving boyfriend, living our dreams.

"Well you did offer to fix my problems."

Finn smirked against my lips, his hands drifting from my hips to my thighs where he gently forced them apart. "That I did. Now if you'll let me show you my offer, I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself."

His right hand left my thigh, cupping my core which was growing with arousal by the second. "Will I?" I asked teasingly. Finn's teeth bit down on my skin, pain shooting through my body, the adrenaline in my veins turning it to pure pleasure.

Finn took a step back, leaving my body empty from his touch. His hooded gaze ran over my body, lingering at my breasts where I didn't bother putting on a bra because I was staying home. "Take of your shirt." Finn ordered in a voice that could make me cum on the spot.

"Bossy today, aren't we?" I asked while sensually pulling my shirt over my head to reveal my perky breasts, my nipples already erect with arousal.

"You haven't seen anything yet." He murmured before connecting his mouth with mine. It didn't take long for my hands to pull his shirt off, only breaking our kiss for a second. Finn's hands gripped my hips, pressing my core to his growing boner.

His hand palmed my breast, teasing me with what was to come. My hands threaded themselves through his hair, tugging at his strands while his tongue danced against mine. Our mouths disconnected, Finn's lips running across my jaw and down my jugular.

He pushed me back down onto the cold counter, heightening my nerves as he leaned over me. Finn's hot skin was pressed against mine in an intoxicating way. Looks like we were cleaning the kitchen before we left, or at least the island.

Finn removed my shorts and my underwear while he sucked a hickey in between the valley of my breasts. While I was usually smart about where I left hickeys, on his lower neck or chest, Finn didn't care where he marked my light skin. If anything, he was a pain in my ass on purpose, making sure he put them in plain sight or in areas that I would feel them later.

Finn ran his fingers over my throbbing core. I whimpered while rolling my hips, begging him to do something. His other hand took my right wrist from his head, placing it on my navel. "Pleasure yourself, baby," His husky voice commanded in my ear.

"Isn't that your job?" I asked breathlessly but none the less I did what I was told, biting my lip and closing my eyes.

"It is, but patience would do a world of difference for you." My other hand left his hair, forming a fist as I tortured my own clit. I continued to make circles with my fingers, letting out the occasional noise as I drove myself towards the edge. My breath was heavy by the time Finn took my hand away, pinning my wrists above my head.

I felt a sudden rush of cold as my eyes shot open to see Finn with an ice cube in his mouth, dragging it across my burning skin. He must have gotten it when I wasn't looking, that damn pain in my ass. He trailed up from my navel until he reached my tattoo, tracing it with the freezing ice before swirling it around the curve of my breast.

Finn's a son of a bitch.

Literally and figuratively but right now I defiantly meant figuratively.

The heat in my core was unbearable and I had no one but myself to blame for that. Finn's hands on my wrists and my hip were like fire, a fire that I couldn't help but give in to. Ironic for someone covered in sexual frustration and goosebumps.

I moaned in agony when the cold touched my right nipple before being replaced with a warm mouth that made my nerves go into overdrive. With a flick of his talented tongue, the ice returned to my skin as it was dragged across the valley of my breast, over one of my newly forming hickeys, onto my other nipple. "Finn, I swear you are going to kill me one day." I gasped when he repeated the painfully sexy act, adding in a bite that made my wriggle against his bare chest and grip on my wrists.

"From what? Sexual arousal? I think that would be a first." Finn spoke against the skin of my stomach, his warm breath fanning my abs as he moved the ice cube back down. I didn't get to respond because my legs tried to close themselves when the ice touched my inner thighs, both Finn's hands held my legs apart, leaving my wrists free. I relaxed my arms slightly, but I didn't bring them all the way down to my side.

The cold fire made contact with the joint holding my legs to my abdomen, making my whole body let out an involuntary shiver. My hips subconsciously tried to move back but Finn laughed against my skin at the poor attempt to save myself. "You can't escape me that easily. Actually if everything goes according to plan, you'll be stuck with me for a very, very, long time."

"Finn, can you do me a favor and be romantic when I have my head screwed on straight, because all I can think about right now is how much I want you to fuck me." I groaned at his teasing. His breath was hitting my core, dripping with envy as that cold feeling moved to the flesh just around my bundle of nerves.

"Mhm!" I gritted out when I felt ice touch my clit, my whole body convulsing at the sensation. The cold was replaced by Finn's burning hot mouth as he ate me out. "Finn!" A lulled moan left my lips as his tongue caressed my front wall. I was so close. So damn close.

My body was begging for release, to unwind the tension coiling my body into a spring. One more touch and I would explode. He was relentless, bringing me to the edge before slowing it down to do it all over again. I was losing it because Finn just refused to let me come. It was a painful roller coaster that I couldn't get off of, even if I tried.

My abdominals contracted and my hips moved up in anticipation while Finn held my legs down to the counter, confining me to do what he wanted and only that. Some guys hated going down on girls just like some girls hated giving blowjobs. Finn was defiantly not that type of man and I was not that type of girl. If anything, I think Finn liked my pussy more than me. My fists clenched and my body started to unravel when he stopped.

"Finn, you're killing me." I groaned when his mouth left my core and my clit, leaving me wanting to pull my hair out in frustration.

Finn stood from between my legs and leaned over my body. "Killing you? I think that's a little bit of an exaggeration." He murmured before kissing me. I eagerly moved my lips against his, allowing Finn to slip his tongue into my mouth.

I gasped into his mouth when two fingers entered me, knuckle deep, and curled against my G spot. My hands gripping Finn's broad shoulders like my life depended on it. His other hand held the bottom of my throat, providing a weight and safely blood choking me and intensifying the ecstasy coursing through my veins . I moaned his name while he kissed me, coming undone at his fingertips while tasting myself on his lips.

While Finn drove me crazy at times, he was ducking worth it in more ways then one. I loved him with everything I was and I always would. An Earth shattering orgasm took over my body while the man causing it caught every noise leaving my mouth in his own.

Fuck, I was lucky.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 748 67
I put on a show only for him in front of hundreds of people. I bring one hand up to my hair flicking them to the other side, trailing that hand down...
3.4M 103K 56
"I know I'm hot, but keep your legs closed, Mason." *** "Fuck you." I panted out at him. His mouth moved to my ear, sending a chill down my spine as...
105K 1.4K 26
"You make me weak. You make me mad, you make me crazy." he breathes, staring me in my eyes. "What am I saying.." he chuckles and stares at my twiddli...
210K 6K 61
Josephine Pryce will do anything to get out of Lakeville even if it means simply tutoring her arch-nemesis Flynn Cauley. Except when it comes to him...