His Possessive mate

By Monavfarhan

NOT EDITED SO READ AND GIVE THIS BOOK A CHANCE🤧❤️ ___________________________________ #3 hers The crazy part... More

Hey guys
Chapter||One
Chapter||Two
Chapter||Three
Chapter||four {"Shh.. be quiet"}
Chapter||Five
Chapter||Six
Chapter||Seven
Chapter||Eight
Hey!
Chapter||Nine
Chapter||Ten
Chapter||Eleven
Chapter||Thirteen
Chapter||Fourteen
Chapter||Fifteen
Chapter||Sixteen
Chapter||seventeen
Chapter||Eighteen
Chapter||Nineteen
Chapter||Twenty
Chapter||Twenty-One
Chapter||Twenty-Two
Chapter||Twenty-Three
Chapter||Twenty-Four
Chapter||Twenty-Five
Chapter||Twenty six
Chapter||Twenty Seven

Chapter||Twelve

4.9K 131 15
By Monavfarhan

SKYLER'S POV**
Not Edited*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After struggling to get out of his house, I managed to run to the pack. I can still feel the lingering of his lips on mine, it sent a shiver down my spine.

I wonder what the other emergency was...

I quickly get in my car and drive to the pack house. My mate was on my mind the whole time, and I was fully focused on making him mine now.

You can call me selfish but he was chosen for me and me alone. It was 6:26 pm by the time I arrived at the pack house. All the pack members were now outside conversing with each other.

I quickly get out of my car and walk to the pack house. In the corner of my eyes I see Ava and Hunter waiting for me.

"Hey, What was the emergency?" I ask Ava slowly. I hope it isn't anything too serious.

"My father wants to speak with us, he's waiting in his office right now " I slowly nod at Hunter and then we make our way to Alpha Hayden's office. Hunter nocks on the door two times and we immediately hear a come on in.

"Sit sit, we got important information from the castle." Alpha Hayden announces. Just as I was about to reply to him, a woman came in through the door. I instantly knew this was the Luna, she was a beautiful red head. Those piercing grey eyes and that perfect structure nose.

"Skyler, how nice to finally meet you" she says as she directs her eyes at me and Ava.

"Thank you, the pleasure is mine" I shake her hand and she turns to Ava introducing herself too.

"Ahhh Ava, Nice to meet you girls, you can call me Cora" she smiles awkward as she sits next to her husband.

"As I was saying, the members in the castle, called us this afternoon and said they felt the presence of our next ruler in our territory." Alpha Hayden explains.

"What do you mean They felt it ?" Asks Hunter.

"The Royal family smelt his scent, you know how he's been missing for 18years. Isn't it odd ?" He continues. I glance between the Alpha and his son.

"He might be shifting into his wolf for the first time" Ava says.

" What happened to him in the first place?, I mean everyone says something different" I ask out of curiosity

" He was kidnapped a couple minutes after his birth. No one knows who took him, but the king was killed right after." He continues explaining.

I frown " So they planned to kill the Lycan King right after they kidnapped his only heir to the throne"

" correct" Alpha Hayden answers me.

"I invited a couple Alphas, they'll be arriving tonight, tomorrow or in two days. They'll bring their best trackers and we'll scan our territory" he continues as he stands up. Ryan was one of our best trackers from my pack.

" We're going to have a pack meeting so let's head out" we all nod and scatter out of his office.

~*~*~*~

All the teenagers and the elders were all outside listening to Alpha Hayden as he talked about the Alphas that'll be visiting for a couple weeks. He didn't tell his pack about what the castle told him. Just Incase his pack members were confused on why, far away Alphas were randomly coming over to visit.

He told his pack they'll be coming to see if any of their mates were in his pack. Even though that wasn't really the truth, it was probably a good reason for some of them to come visit his pack.

" psssst, What did I miss?" Jasmine whispers behind me as I make room for her to stand.

I haven't seen her for a while, I wonder where she's been.

" We'll be having Alphas visiting your pack" I reply dryly. I was itching to grab some food, I was starving.

" Why?"

" To see if their mate is in this pack, I'm going to grab something to eat " I tell her as I slowly make my way to barbecue section.

" Hot dog?, burger?, chicken?" A guy with auburn hair and beautiful hazel eyes grins at me. I can tell he held power of some sort, he was either a beta or an alpha. He looked a few years older then me. I bring my finger to my chin and think really deep on what I want to eat. The Burgers look delicious, but Chicken is sooo good, and I also want hot dog.

" Looks Like you're having a hard time deciding what to get, here!, I'll give you one of each" He says after five minutes of waiting for me.

" I'm SO sorry for taking to long, but yes please" I grin as I take the three delicious goods.

" No worries, what's your name? I haven't seen you around here ?" He asks as I look at him in a mouthful of chicken. I put my index finger up as he chuckles at me. I finish chewing and smile.

" I'm Skyler, I've only been here for a few days. How about you ?" I ask as I take another bite out of my chicken.

" I'm Alpha Lucas, I arrived an hour ago, I'm good friends with the Alpha's family. I practically know everyone in this pack, but what brings you here"

" I came here to start training for-

Hey, where are you? I've been looking for you?

Ava cuts me off through mind-link.

I'm at the Barbecue, come over, grab something to eat.

I reply back to her as I stare at Alpha Lucas.

" huh?" I smile apologetically.

" Figured you were mind-linking someone" he says as he laughs it off.

" Yeah, my friend was asking about my whereabouts, As I was saying, we came here to train for a year" I glance at all the pack members as I continue what I was saying.

" We? And only Future Alpha's come here to train" He questions, as he finishes preparing all the food.

" What makes you think I'm not going to be an Alpha in the future" I ask curiously, if he was sexist. Oh help lord.

" I'm apologize if I was offending you, but are you seriously training to be a female Alpha?" He asks.

"It's alright. There's Female Alphas now...but it looks like I'm the only female Alpha training here" I grab a chair nearby and take a seat.

" That's So cool" he says as he also grabs a chair and takes a seat.

" When I'm done training here. I'll make sure to invite you to my party, then you wouldn't find it hard to see a female Alpha" he chuckles as he stares ahead for an extensive few minutes. I glance at who he's excitedly staring at when I hear a thunderous growl come from his chest

" Mine" He growls as I stare between them in shock, Alpha Lucas was Ava's Mate.

______________________

I'm SO SO SO SORRY!!! For not updating for a month. I didn't have inspiration at all.

But I think I'm back now !

-Mona ;)

Make sure to comment and Vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 46.8K 37
A royal wolf is a majestic creature created from the moon herself when she had taken physical form on earth. The moon had fallen in love and through...
10K 371 31
First book in the Hybrid mate series...... His name Joshsan Morgan... Future Alpha of the blood scent pack... He loves running.. And being around peo...
62.8K 2.5K 23
WARNING: THIS BOOK HAS MAJOR PLOT HOLES, AND IS ALL TOGETHER VERY BAD. I SUGGEST YOU READ MY NEW BOOK, Skeletons In My Closet. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ...
2.7M 75.2K 73
Family problems were something Sasha had become accustomed to. An Alpha werewolf mate was something she was definitely not accustomed to. Sasha is a...