THE HYBRID

De Jayniel_ezra

*COMPLETED* *EDITING ON PROCESS* "can you not be so horny for godsakes! I'm your bestfriend... remember?" I... Mais

I.HATE.YOU.SO.MUCH
Hi Neighbour
Luci-O-Hell
Puppy!
Hybrid
NOT an Update. please read..
Food is love
You smell nice
Grace.
Crush.
Welcome to Hell
Nightmare...
Cherry
Silver
AVENGER
First File
Mind Reader
the first Rejection?
Heat ideology
I'm RAY.
Girlfriend?!!
Identity
Icecream
New Book(s)?
Trust and Trap
Mine
Liar Liar
"Character Descriptions" not update.
Campfire Confession
Waterworks
Alpha
Dr. Stranger Things
Coincidence or Not?
White Hallways
Missed you.
Touch me
The letter
Forever
Beautiful
Death's Deal.
Eva.
No Strings attached
Traitor for a Friend
Hellway Runway
IMPORTANT NEWS
Mistakes
Chasing Desires
Bitter Love
Russian
Broken Promises
Shopping aisles for Prom
Sucker for you
A call was made.
Showdown
Last Breath
Lost paths
Farewell
The Story Never Ends
NEW BOOKS

No brainer

1.7K 62 2
De Jayniel_ezra

Heyyyyyy! Welcome back! This is a short update, I apologise.

Anyways, happy reading!

Dont play the song yet. Ive marked the place! Look out for ####, then play it.
.
.

Ivanovich POV:

I settled myself on the cold metal chair and found myself looking up to the dark haired man in chains.

I leaned into my chair and breathed out slowly, "Jackson... give me one good reason why I shouldn't tear you apart."

His eyes glowed in rage and I found it ridiculous. A mere human, trying to scare me away.

"Threaten me as much as you want... but we both know that you need me more than I need myself at this point." He said bluntly.

"Well, I cannot deny that. But I sure can put you in the chambers for a few days, until you learn some manners. And to be on the brighter side.... I dont think thats going to be a wise decision now... is it?" I said crossing my arms.

He stayed silent as he lowered his gaze to the table, in defeat.

A grin spread up on my face as I looked at him, "good decision! Now moving on to the problem... Project Prosper, seems to be even more delayed than I assumed it would be. You do know that I dont like things when they dont happen on time?"

His face shot up "like I've said... Project Prosper is NOT a game!!! You cant just remake a whole good two years of research to turn up the same way in two months! As much as psychotic you are, cant you just get these words inside your thick skull?!" He yelled.

My eyes flashed and I could hear the voice inside me growling.

Calm down.... not yet... we need him.

I took a deep breath and raised my eyebrow at him,  " now now... you dont need to spit out rage. You should be glad that this thing in me is on good terms today, despite your mood swings."

I sighed and I rolled my neck to the sides, to hear them crack.

"You had formulated it once, you can do it again. Let the research slide, I just need the serum by the end of two weeks." I said looking back at him.

He scoffed in response and gripped his fist. "If you want me to make it right.... then I need  more time than just two weeks!"

"Hmm... I will consider your proposal, seeing on how things will go these two weeks." I got up from my seat and fixed my suit. "Ive got young guests to entertain for awhile.. so, dont miss me much friend."

I gave a short smirk, looking at him.

"Guests? Here? In this research facility?" He questioned.

"Yes. How long has it been since these walls heard a child's voice?"

His face drained color and became plain white. His eyebrows furrowed as his lips twisted in confusion. "You... y-you dont really.. suppose that he.. h-he is being brought here-"

"Oh yeah.. sure he is. Its going to be wonderful. I've been longing to meet your son. How long has it been? 8.. 9 years?" I paused to look at the horrified expression splayed on his face. "Oh c'mon Jackson... dont give me that look. I'm not letting you meet him eitherways."

"NO! You. Stay away from him. He has nothing to do with this. This fight is between me and you. You want Project Prosper? I will give it to you. But, by god.. if you touch that boy, Im going to kill you!!" He yelled loudly, standing up. His chains forced him down and I could see him writhe in pain despite the stronghold he was putting up.

"Im just going to meet him. He is now my kind after all. I want to see how well your son is coping up with the Project hybrid in his blood. Just want to see, if he has grown any instincts, like voices in head and all... as you see, my Agent cant make that part out and it's been bugging me for awhile." I explained.

"Ivanovich... if you hurt that boy. I will kill you." He threatened with bloodshot eyes.

"With what? Go on... amuse me. You can barely move an inch from those chains." I mocked him, but a sly smile grew over his face.

"There is a way. You're dying already and Im the only source to your cure." He smirked as he sat down calmly.

I clenched my grip even harder. This man has been pushing my buttons so far lately, that I was finding it very hard to hold the monster in me.

"Like I told you... Im just meeting him. Its a school trip and the school feels very much obliged to enter into these grounds." I said in a calming tone.

I could feel the monster in me at its bay, waiting to lunge at the lunatic.

"Also, your emotions are hideous." I said shaking my head.

"What did you just say?" He asked with a surprised tone.

"I said that your emotions and feelings towards that boy are hideous. Even after what youve done to him." I smirked.

His weakness.

And I stabbed right through it.

His expression faltered and I went closer to him, bending down to his level. "You know that outside these walls, nobody will believe what you will say... and that also includes your son. To them... you are a madman. A madman who killed his world, who burnt his home and now who is living his life in exile." I saw him shutting his eyes, blinking his tears away.

"You my friend, you are a freak of the freakshow and Im the voice, that holds up your strings. You cross the line, I will make sure to snap those strings... oh- yes.. and it wont be just you on the funride... there will be many others to join you as well and you damn well know who Im talking about." I said griting my teeth and he looked away.

"You will not touch him or anybody. If you hurt him... you will lose me." He said in an inaudible tone.

"You're just all bark and no bite. And for the hundredth time- no, im not gonna touch him. I need a collateral damage for your any crazy futuristic ideas. So... chop chop.. enough with the talk and get back to work. Remember that Im monitoring the results everyday... if I see no new outcomes, the chambers are on your tails."

I pulled the lapels of my suit and got away from him. I reached to the door and stopped at the handle.

"Any specific piece of advice you want to give me to pass it over to your son? I wouldnt say thats from you ofcourse... " I asked, turning my head to him.

"Kick me in the **** " his words spit out of his mouth and his lips twisted into a sly smirk.

I rolled my eyes and walked out of the room, closing the door behind me. My eyes fell on the Agent, who was standing against the wall.

"How did it go?" The Agent asked me.

I sighed and began walking again, "he's talking a lot. He still seems to be holding on to the memories we infiltrated his mind with... which is a good sign. But, to make sure no mistakes can occur, sedate him again. I cant risk him recalling his memories. The only stand down we have against him, from breaking out a fire in the lab... are those memories of him destroying his home. If he learns that we just f*cked up with his mind.. we will never get the serum."

I wiped the sweat from my face and looked at the Agent who was looking at me with concern.

"Yes Sir. What about the.. the Project?"

"There is no lie in telling that he is hesitating to remake the serum... but, Im sure he is working on it. I've worked with him before... I know, how he is." I said walking straight and then taking a turn. The spotless white floors and walls looked gloomy as ever.

"Oh- yes by the way." I said stopping  " I need a full-scale survey on the subject files and details of Project Prosper. The fact that Subject 307, Zack Ray... infact survived the transfusion of the hybrid blood is quite disturbing. We have had younger subjects than him... and nobody survived it. Im having a hunch that Project Prosper has something to do with it."

"But sir- the files and all the data... they were burnt down. Nothing remained after Dr. Ray, destroyed the lab. This was the sole reason why our other best scientists couldn't formulate the exact serum." The Agent frowned.

"No. Find a way. There must be a list to the Subjects profiles. Years before, Jackson went down, leaving me hanging on a thread.. a malfunction took place within this whole site. It was a chaos and the Project Prosper subjects went rogue. However, something else happened as well, but that remained within the Ray's. At that time, I was forced to seek shelter in Austraila for the next 6 and half years, creating a new identity and a new face. Money got me here and I regained my position in this Research Centre... but, things werent the same. My best source to my dream had left his position to live with his family and when I came back... this family had a new member.. who was infact 7."

I paused to look at the Agent's face, whose mouth was now open. "You... you are not trying to say that.. Dr. Ray, sneaked out a subject are you?"

I grinned at her, "a part of me wishes for it to be no, because I will kill Jackson if that happened... and a part of me also wishes for it to be true. If that boy, is infact the only living person to have survived the Project Prosper... then my cure is already in my hands."

"Then, you will finally regain your health and then take over the cities one by one... " the Agent said with eyes sparkling.

"Yes, my dear one." I smiled, feeling the contentment returning to me.

We both stayed like that, until we were interrupted by a guard, who came running down the hallway. He immidiately stopped midway and apologised walking ahead.

"Whats up?" I asked.

"Nothing Sir. Its just that... the.. the wolf is out of control. It broke through the barrier." The guard, said lowering his gaze.

I sighed and massaged my temples "get a piece of meat or something to lure it back in."

"Its.. no, its been howling the whole morning and its just ripping apart everyone who is coming close to it." The gaurd said nervously.

I groaned as I could feel the anger in me boil, "stupid Fullmoons and shit..." I muttered and the gaurd gave me a puzzled look.

"First its this lunatic, second it is this hideous creature who is ripping out my employees and then thirdly it is this stuck up wildlife enthusiast who is putting allegations against me. Im having a perfect morning!" I said through my teeth and looked at the gaurd. My senses heightened and I could feel the voice in me take over my senses.

The Agent and the gaurd, both backed away from me to be in a safe zone. I stormed past the gaurd, being closely followed by the Agent.  "If that thing does not listen to anyone,  then I do know how to make it listen to me while breaking few of its bones midway."

"Dr. Sokolov! Its dangerous!" The gaurd screamed behind us and I jsut smirked.

"Here, within these walls I am the most dangerous thing" I said to myself as I sped off to the chambers.

End Of Ivanovich POV:

*****

Azalea POV:

"Did you pack everything you need?" My mom asked me for the fifth time this morning.

I groaned and rolled on my bed, "yes mom. Yes."

"Im so worried. Remember to put up the mosquito repellants. Also, make sure to keep your GPS on in the woods. I cant stand with you going lost!" She said frantically waving her arms in the air.

"Mom... its just a school trip. Its not Hunger Games, as if im gonna die. There is also a line of my crazy bestfriends who will shield me from everything huge or insignificant. So, please dont panic." I said calmly.

"Do you think I should call Adrian to keep an eye over you?" She said sitting next to me.

"Mom! Its not Prom, to ask my cousin to keep an eye over me! Oh god... Mom, just... just relax okay? Just dont think about anything." I said keeping my hand on her shoulder.

She relaxed and gave out a sigh. "Alright... I will relax and not freak out. Where is Zack?"

She looked out the window but then frowned. I gave out a sigh and pressed my lips into a thin line in exasperation.

"Hmm honey? Isn't he gonna come?" She asked again.

"No mom. He wont come here. He has gone someplace else." I said groaning.

"Where?" She said looking down at me.

"To his girlfriends'. He is coming with her." I said closing my eyes.

Oh god.... I didnt even know what the hell I was feeling right now. Am I angry? Am I sad? Am I excited- no scratch that. I let out a sigh and I opened my eyes to see my mom's bewildered face.

"Zack has a girlfriend?" She gasped.

"Yeah..." I said distastefully

"Is she good? Nice?" She asked again.

"Yeah... nice." I said stressing the word in annoyance.

"This kid didnt tell me at all. Im not that old you know. I dont nag or anything." She frowned.

I chuckled at her pout, " I know. It just never came to either of our minds, to tell you.. thats all."

"What about you then?" She asked and I choked on my breath.

"What about me?"

"You know.. your Jaren guy?" She said tilting her head.

"Oh! Jaren.. right. Jaren... " I looked at her "I dont even know... I barely saw him these days."

"Not trying to discourage you!  But, I seriously think you should find someone else honey or I will die without becoming a grandmother. How long have you waited for this boy? Three years- I think." She frowned at me and I groaned rolling on the bed.

"I just want to be a rock and sleep all day. Im done looking for boys." I said in a muffled tone.

"Dont worry honey... I can ask Matthew to accompany you for awhile..." She said and my head shot up in horror.

I love Matthew but I canNOT imagine on a date with him. Nope!

"Mom!" I yelled and she just laughed.

-honk honk-

We both stopped and went towards the window to see who it was.

Outside, Luciel stood against his car and he waved at us smiling. I waved back at him with a smile. His luscious blond hair was of a darker shade... and damn he slayed the look.

Did he dye his hair again?

"Actually... this young man looks delicious enough to be your suitor." She whispered into my ears and I flinched.

"Mom! Thats Luciel!"

"I know honey... Im just keeping open options for you.." she said laughing.

"Oh my god. I cant believe what I just heard." I said shaking my head, while picking up my bag from the bed, trying to supress my smile.

"Isn't thats what girlfriends do?" She chuckled and we both broke into laughter.

********

##### play now

"You are looking so damn amazing!" I said getting into the car. The car smelled like Luciel and I shut the door. I put my phone in my bakpack, since Im always having this anxiety issues of losing my phone, if I would keep it in my pockets. Some new song was playing on the radio, and it sounded like Justin Beiber. The music was great and I found myself liking it on my first hear.

"You like it?" He asked, running his hand through his hair.

"Like? I love it! Honestly, I liked the blond... but this.. this is just a masterpiece!" I complimented and a smile broke out on his face.

"You know just what to say." He said grinning.

"Well.. what are bestfriends for?" I asked, tugging a strand of hair behind my ears.

Luciel, kept grinning to himself and drove away to school where all the students were supposed to meet, for the trip.

"All these girls are gonna go crazy over you today Luciel. I can already see Hannah and Prudence fighting over you." I said laughing.

He scoffed.

"Oh please I hope they dont show up. I dont want to regret dying my hair. " he said shaking his head.

"At least there will be some entertainment for me..." I said sticking out my tongue.

He rolled his eyes and I smiled at him.

"Oh god.. oh wait- school just passed. Where are we going?" I asked turning my face to him.

"We are going directly to the camp site. I need a getaway car if I get sick of that place and the school buses wont be very much cooperative to drop one person back here." He said stopping at the red light.

"What? We can do that?" I asked him.

"Technically no. But, we are both on the good sides of the teachers... so we can just play along and say you get sick in crowded places. Besides, I cant travel in those cramped things with these long legs." He said grinning at me.

I scoffed at him, rolling my eyes. "You had all of this planned out already.. didnt you?"

"Im the brain here." He said flashing out a magazine-smile.

I laughed, shaking my head. I looked back at the passenger seat and found it to be empty. "Luciel.. where's Damian?"

"Hmm? Damian... I left him at school. He said he wanted to come along with Adrian.. and you."

"He What?! But I'm here..." I said with wide eyes.

"There seems to be a change in the plan... he's coming alone with Adrian. Its going to be a fun ride for him." He said grinning

"Oh god.. youre evil!" I laughed out.

"Just relax and turn up the volume. This song is my jam."

I relaxed my body and leaned my head on the head rest. The music flowed in and I liked the beats of it. It was classy and groovy and I was pretty sure that this song would be stuck in my head for more than two days.

I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep
.
.
.
.
.
.
Author's POV:

Ohhhh.. a cliffhanger! Sorry guys... but I promise that the continuation is gonna be a great one! I

"No brainer" is my current favorite song btw. Oh! And have you guys heard about "We dont care- Sigala"??? That song is just amazing!!!

Like and comment! Dont forget to share!

Follow me up too..

Have a great day! Love ya guys!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

273K 6.7K 23
"Hey," I said cautiously, scared to make the first move. Thankfully, I didn't have to make it. Luca stepped forward and took me by the waist, pulling...
2.3M 62.6K 42
"I need to talk to you Elly" "Why?!" "I know that you're my mate" I laughed sarcastically. "What?! Are you trying to make fun of me again like you di...
1.7M 47.2K 46
"I set a alarm for a twelve o'clock so I could be the first one tell you happy birthday... happy birthday." I'm seventeen now. I turned the complete...
4.2K 95 21
*Hey guys this is my first time writing. All critiques are welcome! Please comment any suggestions so I can get better! Thanks for reading.* Ari has...