secrets › nct dream

By minsyeuga

❝ freaky fridays and milkshake mondays. ❞ press ENTER to discover the secret that lies in hanyul academy ▬▬ [... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90

58

4.7K 317 253
By minsyeuga

i just changed secret's cover to match with the story :>

the numbers in the recent chapters. they are important and needed in solving a huge "clue"

they are either in paper– or in bold font.

3?4?5?7?

x i n g w e i j u n g

"here, you might need this." donghyuck said as he gave me a pen and a small notepad. "how about me?" renjun questioned. donghyuck stared at him for awhile, "get yourself one." he stuck his tongue out.

"don't wander off too much okay?" mark told me as he patted my head. he then grabbed something from his pocket, it was a bracelet? "this is an alert bracelet. if you ever need help, just press the button and ours will vibrate, knowing that one of us is in danger or is in a troubled situation."

"you guys had these?" i mumbled, never really knew that they had such things. "of course– we always wear these during festivals or events, we don't want any of us in danger or anything." mark chuckled. "it resembles a wrist watch or a normal bracelet so no one will really notice that it's for something else." i nodded as i put the bracelet on.

"let's go," donghyuck said, "we wouldn't want to miss out on the good parts." he jumped.

"don't jump too much, you just ate." renjun told the boy.

"be careful okay?" jeno stated.

"yeah we will, don't worry." i said and pulled the other two with me. the three of us walked around together, not really wanting one of us to get lost or anything. "worst part during festivals or events like these– they last until 1AM. crazy right? but if you want to head back to the dorms already, you could but students rarely go back though." renjun informed me. "i advice not to go back too early because there aren't many students that will be in the dorms– you might get harmed."

"noted." i nodded. "stop chatting nonsense, look at these!" donghyuck interrupted, shoving two cute plushies in front of our face. "should i get one? or two?" donghyuck looked up, "or maybe three?"

"what is that even?" i furrowed my brows. "it's a plushie right?"

renjun shook his head, "that's not any plushie. i mean it is but here in our school they are called pringles."

"pringles?"

"yeah! aren't they adorable?" donghyuck grinned.

"why would they even call err name it after a snack?" i muttered. "because look! they are stored in a pringles like container, and they are like 3 inches tall. you will get three in one container! but you can get them separately as well. you can also customize your own." donghyuck blabbered, a smile on his face.

"don't mind donghyuck, pringles are his favorite. he likes collecting every single one." renjun whispered. donghyuck then shot renjun a glare, "shush, don't me. you collect moomin plushies as well."

"i haven't seen such side of donghyuck though, it's surprising." i stated. once donghyuck heard that, he stopped his actions. "uhh, pretend you didn't see me buy such thing." he said. i chuckled, "i think it's cute though."

he pressed his lips into a thin line, i saw the his cheeks turn pink a bit, "a-ah, i'm not cute. i'm manly." he grinned. "how about we try some rides!!" he then grabbed our wrists, dragging us off to somewhere.

"yah!! lee donghyuck! quit it with the running!" renjun scolded. donghyuck laughed, "you should get used to it renjun-ie."

"don't renjun-ie me, you were dragging a girl." renjun crossed his arms. donghyuck's mouth formed an o, "oh right.. i'm sorry, weijung." he bowed a bit, laughing cheekily. "are those rides even safe? just wanting to ask." i mumbled as we stood by the side of the ticket booth, looking up to the ferris wheel right in front of us.

"why wouldn't it be safe?" donghyuck questioned me as his gaze shifted from the ride onto me. i shrugged, "it's just, what if someone played with it? the
machine's just right there— someone can possibly tamper with it."

"you're right, but we can't sure that yet. we haven't had such incidents like that, i don't think killer would do such thing– it's too much!" renjun said. i scoffed, "renjun, we shouldn't underestimate killer's actions nor words. she kills people, she even decapitates them! we
don't know what's she's planning– she could even bomb the school if she wants to."

renjun clicked his tongue, "never mind, you have a point there."

donghyuck frowned, "but it's the ferris wheel! a huge spinning wheel!" he exclaimed, protesting that he really wants to ride. i sighed, "i don't know, hyuck... with killerkiller around and voodoo shit has been happening, i can't say that anything is safe for any of us."

as i kept on arguing about the safety situation with donghyuck, renjun stopped us as he raised his phone right in front of our face.

ding!

"this is shocking. i thought it's little stupid game is over." renjun facepalmed.

KIILLER-KILLER .COM just posted a new message on his/her website!
click name to check it out! [click it]

KIILLER-KILLER

today's mission!

in a field full of crowded people
there is always someone different
how about you? do you want a popsicle?
maybe i should start building a tent?

a poisoned treat
given out for people to eat
must find the tent in order to save
a lot of students i gave

colored like an army
hidden somewhere
some of you might know, hi marky!
yes, yes it's where he is
there! it's near

but wait, wait! what happens if you fail?
oh no, one will become pale
death will be near, for students in the fair
you wouldn't like that right? it's not really fair

by the way, what's that in your pocket?
have you seen it?
oh wait, you don't care how about your locket?
oh yes, don't even look at it

will you save the day?
or loose a life?
hurry up before the end of the day
i shall wait, good luck and hope you die

// must complete before the
end of the day //

- killer

"another riddle?" donghyuck gritted his teeth as he crossed his arms. "what a loser, how could this person give us another riddle!"

i sighed and cracked my knuckles, "i knew it, i had a feeling the riddles will come back."

renjun stared at his phone, "the others should have received it right?" then looked at us. i shrugged, "probably."

suddenly, donghyuck nudged me, "have you seen the note yet?"

i shook my head, "is it that important anyways?"

donghyuck nodded, "it seemed to be."

i sighed, "fine." reaching in my pocket for the crumpled note. i unfolded it and slowly read the writings on it.

"what...? a clue?"

it's a bit short so i apologize. i miss updating :((

btw! we already reached 92K! thank you for all the love and support you give to this book i really appreciate it. i will try to update more again :))

"i'm your sunshine and will always be your sunshine even if someone already is your sunshine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 576 33
« living in a place that things changes in just a swift is not hell, it IS hell. » ❍ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ ᴀᴜ ❍ ‼️ 𝘁𝘄 // 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱 , 𝗴𝗿𝘂𝗲𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵...
28K 1.7K 24
[ COMPLETED ] ❝did we swap bodies?❞ in which boyfriends donghyuck and renjun swapped bodies and they try to figure out how did it happen and how do t...
445K 23.9K 70
❝how do you know when you're home?❞ ꒰ when moving to a new city throws one girl into a spiral of unanswered questions and new nightmares. ꒱ ↷ vulgar...
173K 6.2K 52
❝ wow jisung. you clearly didn't torment her enough...they're usually a little more...terrified ❞ ↳ wha...